S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 63 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 3145
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    I give you the chance here and now to convince me to lynch #2 with one simple question.
    You answer this question and I lynch Blink:
    If #2 is GodFather, then who healed Efekann from Magoroth?
    my god for real, how many times must you ask, im waiting myself
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

2. ISO #1852

Stop taunting him for making a stupid post
    He doesn't confirm my action he confirms I made that post.
    Which is dumb, I agree. And I coud see how there could be a misunderstanding.
    yeah I should stop making posts that can be misread in some way by someone who keeps tunnel visioning me....
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1853

I give you the chance here and now to convince me to lynch #2 with one simple question.
    You answer this question and I lynch Blink:
    If #2 is GodFather, then who healed Efekann from Magoroth?
    MM/blink supposedly, but mm has been heavy scum susp all game, i wouldNT put it past him to fuck with us
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1854

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    my god for real, how many times must you ask, im waiting myself
    @CrunchySoul WHILE YOU'RE HERE.

What is your role, and if you're a TPR what did you do last night?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    MM/blink supposedly, but mm has been heavy scum susp all game, i wouldNT put it past him to fuck with us
    I have healed Gyrlander, so no no no. If I'm scum I can't have healed #2, if I'm town I won't lie on my heal. So only blink possible.

7. ISO #1857

And why are we assuming Mags shot even went off?
    How could it have "not went off"??? Trapper couldn't kill directly on N1, there is no RBer.

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    How could it have "not went off"??? Trapper couldn't kill directly on N1, there is no RBer.
    Distorted said his OoO went correctly. That makes me assume he rnged who died first. So the scum got the first kill off
    tt
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #1860

Distorted said his OoO went correctly. That makes me assume he rnged who died first. So the scum got the first kill off
    Kills are at the same time, like in the mod, according to the OoO (Mafioso and Vigilante can shoot eachother and both die). Right, @Distorted ?

11. ISO #1861

Yeah, we have to wait on what Blink says.
    Because fact of the matter is - we know for sure that Mag shot Efekann and #2 is the only one claiming to have healed Efekann.
    For #2 to be possible to be GF there needs to be someone who healed Efekann.

12. ISO #1862

CrunchySoul.

Role and last will. ty

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

tpr = trapper? right? and no im not.

And Im tribesman damnit. And i guess i shouldnt assume mags show going off, didnt know it couldnt. thank god for the wiki tho
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

tpr = trapper? right? and no im not.

And Im tribesman damnit. And i guess i shouldnt assume mags show going off, didnt know it couldnt. thank god for the wiki tho
    Town power role. So what was your rolecard?

19. ISO #1869

Town power role. So what was your rolecard?
    DO NOT QUOTE IT BTW XD just what was the name of your role?

20. ISO #1870

oh thank you that makes sense, how many votes do we need to lynch now? or is it done by end of day whoever has most kinda deal?

21. ISO #1871

oh thank you that makes sense, how many votes do we need to lynch now? or is it done by end of day whoever has most kinda deal?
    It's on the start of day post. 7 votes to lynch.

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

24. ISO #1874

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OoO are correct - and mafia + vigil could kill each other in the same night, yes.
    So @Scvmurderer your point is kinda bs.

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

Srsly? Tribesman (Citizen)
    Oh FUCK just checked setup, it's actually the name on the rolecard. Lol. Thought I had caught a slip of "idk what role i should fake". Thought it was called Citizen :P

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

So numbertwo is a for sure lynch today then
    ... are you crazy?

29. ISO #1879

So numbertwo is a for sure lynch today then
    Why?
    Fact is - we know for sure that Mag shot Efekann and #2 is the only one claiming to have healed Efekann.

MM didn't heal Efekann.
    Let's wait and see if someone claims to have healed Efekann.

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

fuck this is insane, hard to keep up
    -vote numbertwo

32. ISO #1882

Why?
    Fact is - we know for sure that Mag shot Efekann and #2 is the only one claiming to have healed Efekann.

MM didn't heal Efekann.
    Let's wait and see if someone claims to have healed Efekann.
    Is there anything to be discussed out of this? Because else I'll go play HotS lol, we're just waiting there...

33. ISO #1883

-vote numbertwo
    Explain your vote please.

34. ISO #1884

Is there anything to be discussed out of this? Because else I'll go play HotS lol, we're just waiting there...
    yes we are waiting for numbertwos inevitable lynch

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

yes we are waiting for numbertwos inevitable lynch
    It is not inevitable. If noone claims having healed Efe you're kinda going six feet under.

37. ISO #1887

Do you have bookmarked a post that says all hard claims?
    What are all the hard claims? Whom should we tag and ask who didn't claim anything yet?

38. ISO #1888

SOMEONE UNVOTE NUMBERTWO, HE'S AT L-2!!!

39. ISO #1889

It is not inevitable. If noone claims having healed Efe you're kinda going six feet under.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOL

I KNOW WHO I SHOT, DONT FUCK WITH PPL MM

40. ISO #1890

What are all the hard claims? Whom should we tag and ask who didn't claim anything yet?
    Oh yeah. time to work on that.

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

gyr made a post with most, then its just a fill in the blanks

43. ISO #1893

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOL
    We got our second scum.
    SCV+Crunchy. Who is 3rd?
    Ik crunchy is extra susp XD he better explain vote

44. ISO #1894

-vote numbertwo
    You do understand that NubmerTwo is innocent unless someone claims to have healed Efekann, right?
    We have a dead vigilante who says he shot Efekann. Someone healed Efekann. NumberTwo claims he healed Efekann.

45. ISO #1895

You do understand that NubmerTwo is innocent unless someone claims to have healed Efekann, right?
    We have a dead vigilante who says he shot Efekann. Someone healed Efekann. NumberTwo claims he healed Efekann.
    lololololololololoolollololooo;

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

@Gyrlander - No claim, please claim something
    Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage])
    Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante)
    The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff)
    @blinkskater - Shaman? No hard claim, blink please do
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter, shot Efekannn02 who survived
    @Efekannn02 - No claim, please claim something
    Numbertwo - Shaman
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    @Lenneth - No claim, please claim something
    @VolKov - No claim, please claim something

48. ISO #1898

Ay I just thought about something... What if Efekannn is Alpha? ^^

49. ISO #1899

@Gyrlander - No claim, please claim something
    Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage])
    Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante)
    The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff)
    @blinkskater - Shaman? No hard claim, blink please do
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter, shot Efekannn02 who survived
    @Efekannn02 - No claim, please claim something
    Numbertwo - Shaman
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    @Lenneth - No claim, please claim something
    @VolKov - No claim, please claim something
    POST #1897, BOOKMARK THAT.

50. ISO #1900