S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 36
Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 3145
  1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    can 1 person unvote number 2? being on L-2 is how turbolynching happens. i think if he comes in to defend himself, he will get that we want him dead.
    You're right.
    -unvote
    @Numbertwo WE WANT YOU DEAD!!! Just so you get it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is what I wrote at N1 start.

I still really don't trust Scv, but I think it's better to let him live today for a #2 lynch. It'll prove him wrong/right.
    If Scv gets proven or near proven as town, I want to pressure Blink.
    Efekannn02 will need to be looked at.
    Volkov is not better or worse than raccoon atm, since I didn't read his posts :P
    I think Despair has claimed something? Will have to see that.
    he claimed sheriff
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

All I know is that Efe and Light are both big ???? reads for me, I can't understand how their brain works... if it does However, one of my thoughts was let people that know him better and can actually read him decide whether he's scum or not. (Obviously they would have to be Town reads such as MM, which is basically the one that pushed Efe)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    good point, i am jumping too fast on this shit as if its the mod, im going to learn and then decide, got a fucking day literally after all
    -unvote
    I dislike this post... Idk why, I get scum vibes from it. But it's nothing rational.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1759

i think i would like to hear a role from crunchy and volkov...its tyme to pressure the newbs as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

I dislike this post... Idk why, I get scum vibes from it. But it's nothing rational.
    yooooou literally did the same thing

"i guess its the best thing to do right now, vote numbertwo"
    "oh wait i should hop off"
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    All I know is that Efe and Light are both big ???? reads for me, I can't understand how their brain works... if it does However, one of my thoughts was let people that know him better and can actually read him decide whether he's scum or not. (Obviously they would have to be Town reads such as MM, which is basically the one that pushed Efe)
    dude trust me on efe in this read he is town yag IMO could be trapper or town im leaning twoards trapper

13. ISO #1763

You're right.
    -unvote
    @Numbertwo WE WANT YOU DEAD!!! Just so you get it :P
    Thinking about it. My vote on nothing is useless, so
    -vote lenneth
    @Lenneth you kinda faded away since you were town read by a lot of people. Get here and contribute.

14. ISO #1764

yooooou literally did the same thing

"i guess its the best thing to do right now, vote numbertwo"
    "oh wait i should hop off"
    Not the content, the way the post is written. As I said nothing rational.

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Motherfucker you cant just throw that out there. What are you?
    Mhhmmmm but it gives info to scum.

17. ISO #1767

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    efe stop wanting to die ffs
    Efe wants to die as Town usually though ^^

18. ISO #1768

19. ISO #1769

also guys look at what i discovered while rereading setup

so who gives a FUCK about the trapper at this point tbh.

i would like people to come forward with night actions so we can figure out what mafia did last night and make it gg.

we need to work FAST. but we don't want to lynch too early today because thats a whole 24 hours for people to die.
    OMG. NAZ I LOVE YOU <3 @Distorted CAN TOWN WIN WITHOUT KILLING TRAPPER?

20. ISO #1770

I would vote any of these 3: CrunchySoul, Light_Yagami, Lenneth in an attempt of getting information from them as they are blurry for me.
    I feel like Lenneth is the one it will give something to pressure... Maybe Yagami too. Crunchy is new & not posting enough & inactive, useless to pressure.

21. ISO #1771

also guys look at what i discovered while rereading setup

so who gives a FUCK about the trapper at this point tbh.

i would like people to come forward with night actions so we can figure out what mafia did last night and make it gg.

we need to work FAST. but we don't want to lynch too early today because thats a whole 24 hours for people to die.
    Oh btw. You were already in top town reads, you just get to top top top lol

22. ISO #1772

Indeed, may I remind everyone that game where blink was arson and we turbo-lynched and lost at the end? We need to use Day Chat as it is our most important fucking weapon.

Also, there are more explanations for Numbertwo not dying tonight:

1. He was protected by White Shaman (quite unlucky tbh)
    2. Scvmurderer is not Hunter. Which I would consider pausible. He attempted a lynch on MM VERY HARD but in the end shoots NumberTwo ¿?. + we also need him to come and claim.
    The WIFOM possibility is very great for Scv. It's why I would have claimed that as Alpha wolf (you know, the thing you and Scv said it was a "slip"...)

23. ISO #1773

OMG. NAZ I LOVE YOU <3 @Distorted CAN TOWN WIN WITHOUT KILLING TRAPPER?
    no.. that was my mistake I forgot to update wincons =( I will do that now. if trapper was NI I can see that actualyl being plausible because town woulden't want to waste a lynch on trapper if mafia found him, and the trapper can pick people off as the game goes - but with him not being NI I feel that makes it almost impossible for him to win.

So town will have to kill trapper as well to win

24. ISO #1774

Some1 will die today fyi to the trapper. @Distorted Does a dead persons vote stay on a person?
    That's not 100% sure. If it's MM mode he might not have hit anyone, he also might have hit in MM mode but got RNG of >48h, he also might have only Alpha wolf poisoned, in which case he'll only get RB'd.

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

The WIFOM possibility is very great for Scv. It's why I would have claimed that as Alpha wolf (you know, the thing you and Scv said it was a "slip"...)
    I'm certain I didn't say that and actually insulted Scv for doing so... lol.

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

He isn't, as there still is a TPR slot he could fit in. However, with your claim it's not possible he's White Shaman. So either you or he ares lying.
    isnt it 75% cit 25% tpr confirmed by distorted?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

30. ISO #1780

isnt it 75% cit 25% tpr confirmed by distorted?
    - White Shaman: MM
    - Hunter: Magoroth
    - Spiritualist: The Ultimate Despair
    - Random Tribesman: Scv
    - Random Tribesman: blinkskater
    - Random Tribesman: Numbertwo?

However, there is a 12% chance of that happening. So yeah, I think he's fucking lying. Nevertheless, the day has just started and he has gone to sleep... and so do I. So we should wait for him to explain it better tomorrow and see what he has to say.

31. ISO #1781

He isn't, as there still is a TPR slot he could fit in. However, with your claim it's not possible he's White Shaman. So either you or he ares lying.
    there are too many other tpr claims

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

- White Shaman: MM
    - Hunter: Magoroth
    - Spiritualist: The Ultimate Despair
    - Random Tribesman: Scv
    - Random Tribesman: blinkskater
    - Random Tribesman: Numbertwo?

However, there is a 12% chance of that happening. So yeah, I think he's fucking lying. Nevertheless, the day has just started and he has gone to sleep... and so do I. So we should wait for him to explain it better tomorrow and see what he has to say.
    im drunk and going to sleep i think im onfident enough to keep my vote here dont hamer till i get back tomrowwo is all ask see yalll tomroow

35. ISO #1785

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    lol i healed efekann last night. im drunk and going to bed now.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Kind of interesting here.

Mag said he shot Efekannnn02 last night.
    So two possibities :
    -they are both scum and he is protecting the Alpha
    -it's real and Numbertwo is really doctor

But scv also said he shot Numbertwo and him and Efekann are both alive.

Something is fishy here.

36. ISO #1786

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no.. that was my mistake I forgot to update wincons =( I will do that now. if trapper was NI I can see that actualyl being plausible because town woulden't want to waste a lynch on trapper if mafia found him, and the trapper can pick people off as the game goes - but with him not being NI I feel that makes it almost impossible for him to win.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COCKBLOCKER

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Another interesting thing :

Numbertwo (4 [L-3]):
    Scvmurderer, blinkskater, Efekannn02, VolKov

So Numbertwo is possibly the guy who healed Efe, but Efe is gladly voting for him.
    Numbertwo is going to sleep and just vote someone before then leave. Is it normal?
    If Efe and Numbertwo are in the same team, Efe should not vote him that quickly no? But I also read that until L-2 or L-1, that doesn't mean anything.

39. ISO #1789

Do I get the facts right?
    • Magoroth shot Efekann
    • Efekann is either GF/NI or got healed
    • #2 Claims doctor who healed Efekann
    • SCV claims #2 is Night Immune, if nobody healed #2
    • MM didn't heal #2
    • If #2 was GF - Efekann would be dead
    • Nobody claims to have healed #2
    • There can be only one Night immune.

The fact that #2 was my top scumread and a Mafia SCV claiming Vigilante is ballsy af, makes me doubt myself. But considering the facts - SCV can't have shot #2 unless someone healed #2 or someone other than #2 healed Efekann.

This is fucking complicated... jeezus fuck guys...
    And I still haven't began to replying to peoples quotes...
    Saturday will be a heavy day.

But unless a mythical 3rd Doctor appears who claims to have healed #2 or Efekann: my brain tells me to vote SCV.
    Someone want me to unvote SCV, explain to me, given the facts we know, how can he have shot #2?

-vote Scvmurderer

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

@Marshmallow Marshall
    he is counterclaiming you
    Mhmm... Also "counterclaiming" is not really valid in this setup (more than 1 possible of each kind of TPR). Gotta read again, now that I have eaten

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Mhmm... Also "counterclaiming" is not really valid in this setup (more than 1 possible of each kind of TPR). Gotta read again, now that I have eaten
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT YOUR READING?
    You still haven't got to my first D2 post, yet you keep replying to either latest or earliest posts....
    You feel off today...

45. ISO #1795

Now that I think about it... If #2 claims Shaman it means one of Scv and #2 lies. And since I'm shaman, what if we can actually heal chain? ^^ I didn't trust Scv for a second, and this Shaman claim makes it legitimate to lynch Scv now. But there I am WIFOMing myself: did he claim that just for us to think what I said before?

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT YOUR READING?
    You still haven't got to my first D2 post, yet you keep replying to either latest or earliest posts....
    You feel off today...
    Something like 2/5 of page 34, 50 posts/page. I wanted to reply in the action when I could. Now going to the past posts.

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    @blinkskater @Lenneth
    Does one of you claim Doctor that healed naz last night?
    Because I want to check naz the following night.
    Naz is 99.999999% clean though. Do you think a scum would've pointed out we didn't need to kill trapper? ^^

50. ISO #1800

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Distorted is a bad host!!!

Hey don't blame me, SJ said it not me =P

(look at the Return of a Legend game lol)