S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 3145
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    It was actually quite good, the first one. I recommend you check it out: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445
    However. The second iso was truhly trash. I wish naz just reposted her original instead.

Elaborate!

In retrospect - everyone seemed too stressed tbh.

Spoiler : to scv :

SCV, why is changing mind often on Day1 a scumtell? If you re-read naz iso: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 - you see that the entire scumtell is based on MM contradicting himself and changing his mind over and over again. I see it as a Town read and not as a scumtell.

Spoiler : my EOD1 thoughts :

EoD-1 shitstorm on MM was started from naz 2 iso posts about MM. I have a few comments regarding them.
    1. I have no clue what the heck I thought or hallucinated when I posted this: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728650 , I must have been really tired or something, idk.
    2. I REALLY WISH naz would have linked me to her original iso instead of that ugly/bad one. The original one was really good.
    3. ( Original = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 , Terrible Terrible remake which is shit and garbage in comparison = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728579 )
    4. If I read the original near EoD-1 in the heat of the moment I would have tried lynching MM too, maybe.
    5. But not really because I think my opinion about it (about MM rather) would be the same as it is now: - All of the iso post is about showing that MM keeps contradicting himself over and over again, or rather: keeps changing his mind.
    6. I do not see someone changing his mind often in Day1 as a scumread. I see it as a Town read as a matter of fact. I am very disappointed that all that shit went to MM because of a post showing MM keeps contradicting himself and changing his mind Day1. Honestly, SCV and Blink should be better than that because I really do not think that it is a scumread. But reading naz comments alone could make it look as if MM was scummy, that I agree on.

Also, I am sheriff and NubmerTwo is not a Spirit.

Just pasting my thought process for Night-1 as sheriff:
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )

I haven't read anything yet from Day2 chat. See you all tommorow. Good night. Tired.
    Your posts are very relaxing. I like them. The fact that you detected NumberTwo as Not Spirit doesn't conflict with Scv declaring Numbertwo is inmune. This is due to Alpha Wolf being the only NI character and Investigative Inmune at the same time.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    true i trusted scv day 1 no reason not to trust him now, the only thing that makes me a little iffy is he said he was going to shoot MM and i know SCV as a man of his word and the fact MM wasnt dead scares me a TINY bit
    in a game with a trapper i would say i'm shooting someone and then do something else at night - like we both said, targeting MM's house in MM mode sounded great after what happened at EoD. a way to kill several birds with 1 stone.

if anyone is after scv's meaties we should leave him for tomorrow - because at the end of today, i want MM's flip. if MM flips town, scv has a lot of explaining to do, and invest can watch him.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1704

ALSO :: Seems nozzy claims sherif. Kira also claimed sheriff....
    no, MM made him hardclaim citizen yesterday
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

FFS SCV YOU DIDN'T SHOOT MM?
    Because he's not vigilante, you DUMMY. I actually expected to die. And I WIFOM'd myself. Thought the wolves would attack someone else since I was so much pro-magoroth. I was on Gyrlander last night. Now. Get over the past day insults and all. Going to read your posts, guys. Remember that I won't be there much tomorrow IRL day.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #1707

8. ISO #1708

Oh btw... If Trapper was clever, he got on MM mode on Magoroth. So that leads me to a question. @Distorted If Beta is still alive, does the Alpha get roleblocked for the night?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #1709

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because he's not vigilante, you DUMMY. I actually expected to die. And I WIFOM'd myself. Thought the wolves would attack someone else since I was so much pro-magoroth. I was on Gyrlander last night. Now. Get over the past day insults and all. Going to read your posts, guys. Remember that I won't be there much tomorrow IRL day.
    lol mm
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

10. ISO #1710

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @The Ultimate Despair

You also made an important mistake with your decision making. Players that are being protected White Mage don't show up as Spirit. That happens THE FOLLOWING NIGHT so you wouldn't have had incorrect information if White Mage had been protecting your target.
    Mhhmmm.... sounds like I've got readings to do =)

11. ISO #1711

ok COOL we got some hard ass claims theres no going back mm & tud, no TAKEBAKSIES ON UR LW

12. ISO #1712

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I shot numbertwo because i thought he was trapper. And he's alive.
    Hmmhmhmhmm lollll that's funny, you were "LOL MM SO SHOOTING YOU TONIGHT" at EoD...
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Just for now, might change in my reading.

13. ISO #1713

@Distorted Another question, are we allowed to copypaste last will here is we are too lazy to rewrite a full list of reads & comments?

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

fml ffs dont try to deter the shit we have to take care of today we have solid leads BASED ON SCV BEING TOWN

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

Hmmhmhmhmm lollll that's funny, you were "LOL MM SO SHOOTING YOU TONIGHT" at EoD...
    -vote Scvmurderer
    i do agree SCV ALWAYS KEEPS HIS Word but wtf i need to stop drinking but fear of trapper ffs FUCK

18. ISO #1718

-vote Scvmurderer
    lol mm, i was pushing you hard yesterday because i thought you were evil. And like hell im visiting some1 i declared im visiting with trapper in play. For all we know you are poisoned atm
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #1719

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    OMGGGG.......anyway.......

stop w/ the insults please....like...u guys are trying to trigger me and/or blink to get so angry that we don't seem credible. i can't help but to fight back bc i'm not gonna sit here and take it.

here's my lw:

hey guys. if ur reading this i must have ruffled some mafia feathers yesterday. i think that MM and TUD were provoking blink and i yesterday - i was rereading and Ozy def started all those insults - to make us seem angry and that way no one will listen to us when we figure out who's scum (not that i know blink is town, but i have a feeling he is, but nothing is certain in mafia).

so i think you need to be wary of them - they post a lot but none of it is actually protown. posting a lot causes the thread to flood so people who are at school and work can’t find useful stuff. so NOT lynching “active” players is not a good reason to let them live. i asked for someone to send me a game where MM actually called scum out, but no one could provide. buuuummmerrr.

i really think MM is scum after my iso on him and how he was desperate for a blink lynch.

i'd also like to point out that Ozy's VERY FIRST POST is him wanting a d1 lynch but we ended the day with him and Gyrlander on vote skip. if that's not scummy as FUCK i don't know what else is. they're gonna have a hard time convincing me they're town from this point on.

anyway, i'm going to the movies tonight so i'll be around for a bit!
    This is something to look at. People who got blink and yourself triggered on purpose. Most players who interacted with you two are experienced, meaning they know it's a bad thing to do as town.

Now you say I provoked you... I answered to your bullshitposts in the way you posted them, that's all. And I never taunted blink, not intentionally at least. Also lol noone got time to get black flag nightless game out =P

I was not "desperate" on a blink lynch. I thought he was scum, and I still don't have him as a great town read tbh.

Hm, I guess pasting lw is allowed XD

20. ISO #1720

lol mm, i was pushing you hard yesterday because i thought you were evil. And like hell im visiting some1 i declared im visiting with trapper in play. For all we know you are poisoned atm
    RIP MM

21. ISO #1721

Hard claims at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong):

• Efekannn02 - Citizen?
    • naz - None
    • Scvmurderer - Hunter
    • CrunchySoul - None
    • Light_Yagami - Citizen
    • Marshmallow Marshall - White Shaman
    • Lenneth -None
    • Magoroth - Hunter
    • blinkskater - None
    • Gyrlander - None
    • The Ultimate Despair- Spiritualist
    • Numbertwo - None

I'm pretty sure I forgot some so please tell me and I'll update it in a future post

22. ISO #1722

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    he does get RBed for the following night.
    HAAHAH that's nice. So we'll know if @Scvmurderer is scum if there are no kills.

23. ISO #1723

fml ffs dont try to deter the shit we have to take care of today we have solid leads BASED ON SCV BEING TOWN
    MHmmmm??? Ok then. Going to get my lw.

24. ISO #1724

HAAHAH that's nice. So we'll know if @Scvmurderer is scum if there are no kills.
    So its safe to lynch numbertwo then and you can watch me tonight

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

Last will:

N1: Gyrlander.

My list of reads:

Gyrlander, she was staying away but still reading, and then jumped in to stop that bloodbath going on because of stupidity... Top town read.
    Naz... Fucking retard, but 100% citizen. Lol. Trust me, she's town. PLEASE NO LYNCH/KILL.
    Magoroth, probably town. But still, the "tell your role or die" thing was scummy. Don't forget it. But I think he can be trusted.
    The Ultimate Despair, townish... For his posts that were protown, trying to make the game move. Not the case of everyone, sadly.

Lenneth, quite townish player but seemed to fade away once his image was good.
    CrunchySoul, somewhat townread... I think that new player is lost.
    Efekannn02, I think he's town but I'm not sure. Schrödinger's scum.

Light_Yagami, slight slight slight town read... more neutral actually, he is weird but I think he's naturally weird.
    Rocket Raccoon, the AFK thrower... Idk what he is lol
    BlinkSkater, if Scvmurderer is town Blink is probably scum, and vice versa.

Numbertwo, gave me bad vibes... I don't really know why logically, but bad vibes.
    Scvmurderer, the devil of this town. Do I really need to say why...????

Don't forget these important points:

1: Don't lynch naz, she's a SHITizen.
    2: If Scv is not dead tomorrow (Day Two), lynch him.
    3: Keep an eye on TuD and Magoroth, but I think you can trust them. Same for Gyrlander. Trust her leads, she's the one who is going to solve the game IMO.
    4: Don't trust Yagami's reads... it's bullshit lol.

27. ISO #1727

So its safe to lynch numbertwo then and you can watch me tonight
    I'm Shaman, how could I watch you tonight? ^^

28. ISO #1728

Lol that's true. But I don't think I'm poisoned, I left my house after all.

29. ISO #1729

30. ISO #1730

There still are many possibilities for Trapper:

1. He used Serial Killer mode on Marshmallow Marshall due to his White Shaman claim.
    2. He MM'd in one of the Citizen's claims to ensure a kill and try to get someone else.
    3. He used Serial Killer mode on one of the Hunter's claims due to he not having Night Inmunity and being vulnerable to this role.
    4. Literally ANYTHING else.

And so on, so we shouldn't play around if there isn't any kill tomorrow Scvmurderer he's evil. However it is information we'll have to remember.

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    in a game with a trapper i would say i'm shooting someone and then do something else at night - like we both said, targeting MM's house in MM mode sounded great after what happened at EoD. a way to kill several birds with 1 stone.

if anyone is after scv's meaties we should leave him for tomorrow - because at the end of today, i want MM's flip. if MM flips town, scv has a lot of explaining to do, and invest can watch him.
    100, <3 bby gurl

33. ISO #1733

This is something to look at. People who got blink and yourself triggered on purpose. Most players who interacted with you two are experienced, meaning they know it's a bad thing to do as town.

Now you say I provoked you... I answered to your bullshitposts in the way you posted them, that's all. And I never taunted blink, not intentionally at least. Also lol noone got time to get black flag nightless game out =P

I was not "desperate" on a blink lynch. I thought he was scum, and I still don't have him as a great town read tbh.

Hm, I guess pasting lw is allowed XD
    how hard was it for you to strike through the word bullshit instead of just erasing it after i literally asked you not to be an asshole when you talk to me? you're trying to provoke me right now and here in this post. you're mentally challenged, goodbye.

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

37. ISO #1737

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Why do we still have bunnies?

thats odd...

-vote numbertwo

HAVE FUN!
    1: don't edit

2: it's [vote ]numbertwo[/vote ] without the spaces between "vote" and the brackets.

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

Last will:

N1: Gyrlander.

My list of reads:

Gyrlander, she was staying away but still reading, and then jumped in to stop that bloodbath going on because of stupidity... Top town read.
    Naz... Fucking retard, but 100% citizen. Lol. Trust me, she's town. PLEASE NO LYNCH/KILL.
    Magoroth, probably town. But still, the "tell your role or die" thing was scummy. Don't forget it. But I think he can be trusted.
    The Ultimate Despair, townish... For his posts that were protown, trying to make the game move. Not the case of everyone, sadly.

Lenneth, quite townish player but seemed to fade away once his image was good.
    CrunchySoul, somewhat townread... I think that new player is lost.
    Efekannn02, I think he's town but I'm not sure. Schrödinger's scum.

Light_Yagami, slight slight slight town read... more neutral actually, he is weird but I think he's naturally weird.
    Rocket Raccoon, the AFK thrower... Idk what he is lol
    BlinkSkater, if Scvmurderer is town Blink is probably scum, and vice versa.

Numbertwo, gave me bad vibes... I don't really know why logically, but bad vibes.
    Scvmurderer, the devil of this town. Do I really need to say why...????

Don't forget these important points:

1: Don't lynch naz, she's a SHITizen.
    2: If Scv is not dead tomorrow (Day Two), lynch him.
    3: Keep an eye on TuD and Magoroth, but I think you can trust them. Same for Gyrlander. Trust her leads, she's the one who is going to solve the game IMO.
    4: Don't trust Yagami's reads... it's bullshit lol.
    Is this an updated reads list or do you wish to change some things? For example, Scvmurderer due to his recent claim of finding Alpha Wolf.

40. ISO #1740

so do you guys want to kill trapper or #2(possible GF)
    trapper is not in town win con
    we need mafia dead

41. ISO #1741

Is this an updated reads list or do you wish to change some things? For example, Scvmurderer due to his recent claim of finding Alpha Wolf.
    ^^

42. ISO #1742

so do you guys want to kill trapper or #2(possible GF)
    -vote numbertwo

I guess it's the best thing to do for now. But don't you dare hammering, ANYONE.

43. ISO #1743

Hard claims at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong):

• Efekannn02 - Citizen?
    • naz - None
    • Scvmurderer - Hunter
    • CrunchySoul - None
    • Light_Yagami - Citizen
    • Marshmallow Marshall - White Shaman
    • Lenneth -None
    • Magoroth - Hunter
    • blinkskater - None
    • Gyrlander - None
    • The Ultimate Despair- Spiritualist
    • Numbertwo - None

I'm pretty sure I forgot some so please tell me and I'll update it in a future post
    very townish post IMO this is what we need atm

44. ISO #1744

@VolKov

Care to update us about how you are doing reading the 35 pages of the game? You just came in, voted Numbertwo and proceeded to lurk. You replaced a slot that practically gave 0 info and we don't know anything about so all contribution is appreciated ^^

And encouraged... or you eat rope

45. ISO #1745

can 1 person unvote number 2? being on L-2 is how turbolynching happens. i think if he comes in to defend himself, he will get that we want him dead.

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747

This is what I wrote at N1 start.

I still really don't trust Scv, but I think it's better to let him live today for a #2 lynch. It'll prove him wrong/right.
    If Scv gets proven or near proven as town, I want to pressure Blink.
    Efekannn02 will need to be looked at.
    Volkov is not better or worse than raccoon atm, since I didn't read his posts :P
    I think Despair has claimed something? Will have to see that.

48. ISO #1748

very townish post IMO this is what we need atm
    Indeed. And I will throw this out there:

Should we mass rolecall today?

49. ISO #1749

@VolKov

Care to update us about how you are doing reading the 35 pages of the game? You just came in, voted Numbertwo and proceeded to lurk. You replaced a slot that practically gave 0 info and we don't know anything about so all contribution is appreciated ^^

And encouraged... or you eat rope
    indeed wtf do you also have to say

50. ISO #1750