Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 3145
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: S-FM Spirits II

-vote numbertwo

blink spell it right this time
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1653

4. ISO #1654

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

@Marshmallow Marshall ur the "doctor" who did you visit last night???
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1657

good point, i am jumping too fast on this shit as if its the mod, im going to learn and then decide, got a fucking day literally after all
    -unvote
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

10. ISO #1660

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    good point, i am jumping too fast on this shit as if its the mod, im going to learn and then decide, got a fucking day literally after all
    -unvote
    yeah have to start it off with pressure IMO hes the prime fucking suspect atm, because i highly read SCV as a town

11. ISO #1661

12. ISO #1662

13. ISO #1663

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    -unvote
    we need to pressure him to get him to talk.

14. ISO #1664

15. ISO #1665

16. ISO #1666

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

23. ISO #1673

24. ISO #1674

also guys look at what i discovered while rereading setup

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Wincons
    Wolf spirits:
    Gain living majority and/or have nothing from preventing it
    Town: Eliminate the Wolf spirits and have a living player.
    Trapper: Be the last player alive or bring the game to 1v1. Trapper wins all ties while living.
    so who gives a FUCK about the trapper at this point tbh.

i would like people to come forward with night actions so we can figure out what mafia did last night and make it gg.

we need to work FAST. but we don't want to lynch too early today because thats a whole 24 hours for people to die.

25. ISO #1675

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz dont be an idiot tho we have to get everyones stories before we lynch
    Indeed, may I remind everyone that game where blink was arson and we turbo-lynched and lost at the end? We need to use Day Chat as it is our most important fucking weapon.

Also, there are more explanations for Numbertwo not dying tonight:

1. He was protected by White Shaman (quite unlucky tbh)
    2. Scvmurderer is not Hunter. Which I would consider pausible. He attempted a lynch on MM VERY HARD but in the end shoots NumberTwo ¿?. + we also need him to come and claim.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #1676

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    also guys look at what i discovered while rereading setup

so who gives a FUCK about the trapper at this point tbh.

i would like people to come forward with night actions so we can figure out what mafia did last night and make it gg.

we need to work FAST. but we don't want to lynch too early today because thats a whole 24 hours for people to die.
    sorry i couldnt resist :P

27. ISO #1677

ok he's at L2 lol
    -vote unvote

since i'm going to the movies and won't be back later.

we're def. lynching him EoD as far as i'm concerned.

i want to hear who the hardclaim doc visited.

28. ISO #1678

blink, u alcoholic, calm ur raging hard on

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Indeed, may I remind everyone that game where blink was arson and we turbo-lynched and lost at the end? We need to use Day Chat as it is our most important fucking weapon.

2. Scvmurderer is not Hunter. Which I would consider pausible. He attempted a lynch on MM VERY HARD but in the end shoots NumberTwo ¿?. + we also need him to come and claim.
    so this could be a MM = not town SCV = not town or #2 = not town

31. ISO #1681

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Some1 will die today fyi to the trapper. @Distorted Does a dead persons vote stay on a person?
    @Distorted Does a dead persons vote stay on a person?

Sorry for the double ping wanted to change the colour.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

32. ISO #1682

it's a smart move for scv to not visit MM after claiming hard he would. that's how he and possibly detectives/invests get FUCKED from the trapper using MM ability. i believe scv.

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

it's a smart move for scv to not visit MM after claiming hard he would. that's how he and possibly detectives/invests get FUCKED from the trapper using MM ability. i believe scv.
    Naz dont read my mind.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

35. ISO #1685

Just so you know, while turbo-lynching damages Trapper, it also helps Wolf Spirits so we should think about it.
    But numbertwo is a wolf, so we damage both at the same time then.

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

ok he's at L2 lol
    -vote unvote

since i'm going to the movies and won't be back later.

we're def. lynching him EoD as far as i'm concerned.

i want to hear who the hardclaim doc visited.
    hell yeha he's #1 lynch atm but if someone comes up and says he healed him or some other shit about scv not visiting him then, we have to figure shit out lol

38. ISO #1688

Yeah, I actually think Scv is not lying, furthermore the only other thing I could think of is Scv being the Investigative Wolf but the only NI character is Alpha Wolf so yeah, Numbertwo is quite fucked.

Not a reason to skip all conversation though.

39. ISO #1689

40. ISO #1690

the odd's are VERY HIGH that trapper visited MM so we should believe he is living on borrowed time

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

Just so you know, while turbo-lynching damages Trapper, it also helps Wolf Spirits so we should think about it.
    i just unvoted, scv, please shoot whoever turbolynches.
    i seriously HATE turbolynching i am against it so much.

43. ISO #1693

Also, am I the only one who didn't ignore Mag's LW? He said that he shot Efe and Hunter & Wolves NK occur at the same time so it should have went through. + there is no way of RBing Hunter so he must have shot Efe (or he changed it and forgot to correct the LW but I don't think Mag would be that dumb lol)... So that adds another NI possibility to the day.

.... Or maybe Distorted messed up and didn't count Mag's Night Action

44. ISO #1694

THE ONLY "REASON" is your emotion-full ISO in which you actually tell us to form our own read instead of providing solid points against him so yeah, I don't get why you insta scum-read me for defending MM. Heck, I'm not even hard defending him, I'm saying the train is complete bullshit FFS
    It was actually quite good, the first one. I recommend you check it out: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445
    However. The second iso was truhly trash. I wish naz just reposted her original instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @The Ultimate Despair !!!! Follow my vote on Scv - I believe him to be the an excellent information lynch!
    Elaborate!

he also revealed on L3, when it didn't really seem like there would be a lynch, why would he risk that?
    In retrospect - everyone seemed too stressed tbh.

Spoiler : to scv :

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post

ATTENTION, THAT CLAIM IS FALSE AND MM HAS CONSISTENTLY ACTED SCUMMY ALL DAY. YOUR GRAB FOR ATTENTION IS DENIED
    SCV, why is changing mind often on Day1 a scumtell? If you re-read naz iso: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 - you see that the entire scumtell is based on MM contradicting himself and changing his mind over and over again. I see it as a Town read and not as a scumtell.

Spoiler : my EOD1 thoughts :

EoD-1 shitstorm on MM was started from naz 2 iso posts about MM. I have a few comments regarding them.
    1. I have no clue what the heck I thought or hallucinated when I posted this: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728650 , I must have been really tired or something, idk.
    2. I REALLY WISH naz would have linked me to her original iso instead of that ugly/bad one. The original one was really good.
    3. ( Original = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 , Terrible Terrible remake which is shit and garbage in comparison = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728579 )
    4. If I read the original near EoD-1 in the heat of the moment I would have tried lynching MM too, maybe.
    5. But not really because I think my opinion about it (about MM rather) would be the same as it is now: - All of the iso post is about showing that MM keeps contradicting himself over and over again, or rather: keeps changing his mind.
    6. I do not see someone changing his mind often in Day1 as a scumread. I see it as a Town read as a matter of fact. I am very disappointed that all that shit went to MM because of a post showing MM keeps contradicting himself and changing his mind Day1. Honestly, SCV and Blink should be better than that because I really do not think that it is a scumread. But reading naz comments alone could make it look as if MM was scummy, that I agree on.

Also, I am sheriff and NubmerTwo is not a Spirit.

Just pasting my thought process for Night-1 as sheriff:
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )

I haven't read anything yet from Day2 chat. See you all tommorow. Good night. Tired.

45. ISO #1695

Yeah, I actually think Scv is not lying, furthermore the only other thing I could think of is Scv being the Investigative Wolf but the only NI character is Alpha Wolf so yeah, Numbertwo is quite fucked.

Not a reason to skip all conversation though.
    true i trusted scv day 1 no reason not to trust him now, the only thing that makes me a little iffy is he said he was going to shoot MM and i know SCV as a man of his word and the fact MM wasnt dead scares me a TINY bit

46. ISO #1696

the odd's are VERY HIGH that trapper visited MM so we should believe he is living on borrowed time
    i wonder if trapper was in SK mode or MM mode.
    i would have done MM mode at MM's house in case he was lying about doc.

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

@The Ultimate Despair

why do u keep saying i have 2 iso

i literally reposted the same thing twice
    one was inside spoiler and one was outside
    what are u smoking my dude

can you stop saying the words shit and garbage when referring to my posts before you trigger me again?

49. ISO #1699

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    It was actually quite good, the first one. I recommend you check it out: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445
    However. The second iso was truhly trash. I wish naz just reposted her original instead.

Elaborate!

In retrospect - everyone seemed too stressed tbh.

Spoiler : to scv :

SCV, why is changing mind often on Day1 a scumtell? If you re-read naz iso: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 - you see that the entire scumtell is based on MM contradicting himself and changing his mind over and over again. I see it as a Town read and not as a scumtell.

Spoiler : my EOD1 thoughts :

EoD-1 shitstorm on MM was started from naz 2 iso posts about MM. I have a few comments regarding them.
    1. I have no clue what the heck I thought or hallucinated when I posted this: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728650 , I must have been really tired or something, idk.
    2. I REALLY WISH naz would have linked me to her original iso instead of that ugly/bad one. The original one was really good.
    3. ( Original = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728445 , Terrible Terrible remake which is shit and garbage in comparison = https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post728579 )
    4. If I read the original near EoD-1 in the heat of the moment I would have tried lynching MM too, maybe.
    5. But not really because I think my opinion about it (about MM rather) would be the same as it is now: - All of the iso post is about showing that MM keeps contradicting himself over and over again, or rather: keeps changing his mind.
    6. I do not see someone changing his mind often in Day1 as a scumread. I see it as a Town read as a matter of fact. I am very disappointed that all that shit went to MM because of a post showing MM keeps contradicting himself and changing his mind Day1. Honestly, SCV and Blink should be better than that because I really do not think that it is a scumread. But reading naz comments alone could make it look as if MM was scummy, that I agree on.

Also, I am sheriff and NubmerTwo is not a Spirit.

Just pasting my thought process for Night-1 as sheriff:
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )

I haven't read anything yet from Day2 chat. See you all tommorow. Good night. Tired.
    so what did numbertwo come back for you then mister sheriff?

50. ISO #1700