User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Official Mafia Music

Hello all,

I've recently noticed that everyone in the mafia community is either:

1) A weeb

and/or

2) Obsessed with dicks.

With this in mind, I think the official mafia music needs to change. Due to my knowledge of the weebnet being rather shallow, I can only propose a weeb song:

I think we can do better.
    Last edited by Fury; December 21st, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Official Mafia Music

THEME OF THE GODFATHER MUST NOT CHANGE, ELSE I LEAVE SC2MAFIA. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Hello all,

1) A weeb

and/or

2) Obsessed with dicks.

With this in mind, I think the official mafia music needs to change. Due to my knowledge of the weebnet being rather shallow, I can only propose a weeb song:

What kind of shit song is that? I shall propose a definitely better song.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Hello all,

1) A weeb

and/or

2) Obsessed with dicks.

I think better to have Justin Bieber - Baby instead of Godfather Theme (Mafia Night).
    Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe instead of some chinese music (Doctor Night).
    Rebecca Black - Friday instead of Hail To Chief (Mayor Reveval).
    LMFAO - Im sexy and i know it instead of J. S. Bach - Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 546 - L. van Doeselaar. (MotherShip Execution)
    Nicki Minaj - Anaconda instead of Ace Attorney - Court Suite 3. (-court)
    Silento - Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) instead of North Korea Anthem. (Marshall Reveval)
    Mishovy šílenosti - Pokemon Go Song instead of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney OST - Questioning ~ Moderato 2001. (Lynching Song)
    Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt instead of Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations Music Extended. (Marshall -court)
    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball instead of The Immigrant/Main Title (The Godfather Part II)---Nino Rota (Day)

Yes, that's was a joke, but it would be hillarious to hear these songs, instead of normal Mafia songs.
    These songs are so bad so it makes them hillarious.
    Last edited by Arsonist; January 28th, 2018 at 12:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I think better to have Justin Bieber - Baby instead of Godfather Theme (Mafia Night).
    Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe instead of some chinese music (Doctor Night).
    Rebecca Black - Friday instead of Hail To Chief (Mayor Reveval).
    LMFAO - Im sexy and i know it instead of J. S. Bach - Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 546 - L. van Doeselaar. (MotherShip Execution)
    Nicki Minaj - Anaconda instead of Ace Attorney - Court Suite 3. (-court)
    Silento - Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) instead of North Korea Anthem. (Marshall Reveval)
    Mishovy šílenosti - Pokemon Go Song instead of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney OST - Questioning ~ Moderato 2001. (Lynching Song)
    Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt instead of Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations Music Extended. (Marshall -court)
    Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball instead of The Immigrant/Main Title (The Godfather Part II)---Nino Rota (Day)

Yes, that's was a joke, but it would be hillarious to hear these songs, instead of normal Mafia songs.
    These songs are so bad so it makes them hillarious.
    A+

I see a great April fool's joke.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?