7 53.85%
  • sasquatch

6 46.15%
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1687
  1. ISO #951

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Otak

Since he joined the game during D2 he's been a strong town read for me. He was probably the first person to try and settle things down and get a normal game of mafia going and that alone earned him a lot of town credit imo. I think the way he constantly gave his thoughts on myself, distorted, blink and naz (progression from wanting to lynch distorted most - eventually shifted to wanting me a bit more - ultimately decided he wanted neither of us if he could have blink or naz) felt very genuine and was very town positive. His hardclaim of a killing role is also just not something an evil would probably do.

There are a couple things that rub me the wrong way regarding the roleclaim of Satan but just because he openly claimed it I am just assuming these things will have satisfactory answers:
    @Stealthbomber16
    1) Is the intention with the way you made the roles list that the Sinner Role Modifier (and its subsequent effects/list of possible sealed demons) is separate from the copy/pasted demon rolecards that are below it in the setup? Like, in other words, can a player start or reroll themselves into Satan/Mammon/Lucifer/etc as their actual role or is it only possible to get these "roles" as a result of the Sinner role modifier???

2) Assuming you say yes - Satan etc. can be standalone roles: Do those demon roles still count as demons? Like do they still win with each other like it says in Sinner role modifier?

Otak you can also weigh in on if you started as Satan/if it is your only role.

Anyway, unless the answers are not what I am expecting I have Otak as a strong town read.

Marshmallow Marshall

Similarly to Otak, I feel as though MM was really clear about who he wanted to lynch and why during that entire EOD sequence (and even more so why he believed a lynch was extremely important). I think the closer we get to EOD the easier it is for a scum to just casually vote without any reasoning given - and hence the more town-positive it is to be constantly giving your reasons the way I saw Otak and MM doing. I don't actually townread him for what he had done up to that point - I feel like discussing the setup, trying to keep the game alive, constantly reviewing every possible scenario that could be happening - things that usually are fairly town-positive, are just NAI for MM because he'd do all that whether scum or town IMO. Honestly he just dedicates so much more time to the game than anyone else (except maybe Mag) that these things just flow out of him I think.

ANYWAY, I also find his roleclaim of Efekannn the Thirsty and revealing having the extra vote to be non-scummy things. If he was scum and he got the kill N1 then he could just kill somebody else last night but instead he chose to get 1 extra vote? I don't really see the point of that as scum when killing somebody pretty much achieves the same thing - town likely loses a vote. Plus he could have just claimed to be Goku to avoid being suspected for the kill. Anyway, overall I think MM is town. I think it also makes sense to use the vote thing now - there were likely at least 3 non town in the game at start since it's an 11 player game so basically with 8 alive and 0 scum dead it could easily be MYLO or even LYLO right now. I don't think he(or really anybody in this game)'s dumb enough to use the 1 extra vote thing just so he can push a vote off of his teammate or quickly hammer somebody early in the day. Y'all saying that (the quick lynch part) I feel like you're struggling to scumpaint him.

Efekannn02
    Honestly I am very conflicted as always with Efe. I was convinced he was Boye who Wants to be A Gurl which I thought was a cult leader role for some reason and was ready to lynch him tbh. Then I realized that it's not really a cult role at all and can be any alignment just like any other role. Now he counterclaimed himself again and I looked back and saw that he also claimed to be shocked yesterday, repeatedly has claimed to be "green", and also claimed Ninetales and that he had some kind of role that he could use to visit MM. That last bit makes the Boye who wants to be a Gurl thing seem most likely to be true but even so Idk his alignment. His trolling/particip is definitely reaching a new level this game which is a little unusual for town efe. IDK.

Gyrlander
    Honestly in my head Gyr was a good town read but when I was trying to write why I couldn't really think of much Gyr has done. I remember my initial thinking of Gyr being town was basically off of claiming to have a boring role on D1 and me feeling like Gyr was basically a town cit or doc type role (maybe a bit of SC2 mafia thinking there) and then saying again D2 the role was boring. The later prot claim and saying he would be protecting MM I think was fairly town-positive as long as it was true. I am curious to know if he protted Naz instead. Also looking at the roles list I feel like the only prot is "Malpracticing Doctor" which can kill or heal and there was only a kill n1 but potentially a heal n2 which is a little suspicious. Then after saying yesterday he was prot and would be on MM he then said today he rerolled again and got another boring role and would keep rerolling until he received Hitler... Honestly actually rereading his posts just now has me shifting him from town towards neutral or scum.

Kenny
    Kenny doesn't really seem to be trying to scumhunt at all to me and just claims to be sure people (including myself) are scum without really any backing or evidence. Lines like "You're confirmed scum to me so don't bother talking to me" Just seem completely ridiculous from a town perspective. To be sure distorted is town when he has even claimed to be a neutral just makes no sense. I recall Kenny saying that he was trying to confirm his role to Gyrlander somehow by visiting him last night and I am curious to see what Gyrlander says in response to that. Kenny repeatedly told us that he was sure Blink was town and he hammered him anyway as soon as MM said he would consider non-voters to be scum which also makes no sense as a town to me. If you're a townie you don't need to join a lynch to avoid being scum-read IMO. I think only scums should make plays based off of how others would read them for it. Otak had even claimed he was going to be shooting Naz so it was reasonable to except a death of a controversial person would occur regardless of if blink was lynched or not. People voting blink as town should only be people who actually scumread him like I did - not people saying he was 100% a townie like Kenny did. To add on top of all of that, Kenny was IMO trying to gain town points by saying "Townies with shit roles don't reroll but instead use your roles so we can confirm you". But this also doesn't really make sense - even if you can confirm somebody's role it says nothing about their alignment. This seems like the perfect statement to both gain townpoints for strategizing whilst also actually helping the scums by making sure townies keep useless roles.

Distorted
    He was scummy AF D2 with just constantly seeming to intentionally ignore posts that asked him questions or called him out and only accusing others often with statements that were just obviously not true/wrong. It has felt like he wasn't even reading the game multiple times. Honestly it's really weird and like he himself says seems too scummy to be true. I noticed that he soft-claimed being a neutral to Naz during D2 and honestly I could easily be convinced he's a neut. But what was further weird was when I asked him about this like 5 times today he just ignored me every time. There is definitely something suspicious going on with him and even if he's not scum but rather a neut - IMO he needs to be pushed so we get some answers. I cannot believe that anybody would read that section of posts - this stretches from Post 886 - Post 906 basically where Distorted then promptly logged off - and not be curious why the f he tried so hard to ignore the questions.

Naz

I can't remember anything she has done that was relevant to the game other than sheeping Distorted's vote on me (with no explanation for why) and also voting Blink without a reason. Everything else has basically just been "send nudes". This doesn't seem like a town naz at all and the fact she is alive despite otak claiming to attack her is also highly suspicious. I'm 100% down with lynching her unless she can come up with some seriously good explanations for herself.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #952

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I already said naz is scum lol but nobody wanted the lynch when i was pushing it. instead everyone started jumping on me for it. So I will just leave naz alone and go for the other scum, aamirus or MM. I am fine with that.
    I'm really confused rereading your posts from D2 cuz you actually said I wasn't your scumread and even said that "the town" was trying to get you lynched in a post directed at Naz. This just makes me think you might indeed be neut and you think Naz is scum so you're siding with her.

3. ISO #953

if aamirus got to L-1 with everyone voting I would understand that. But she did not. so the voting wasnt too much tell into it and, as would a "soft bussing scum do, swayed the vote before it got to L-1.

My current scumteams are Otak and aamirus - Naz and MM.

but Otak im still slighlty iffy on. naz/MM are strongest scumreads, but I feel like aamirus could be a more deadly scum.
    I was at L-3 then Otak voted and I was at L-2 and MM was (or at least claimed to be) ready to put me to L-1 but (and if u actually read the posts or were there you would know this) nobody else was online to do the last vote. The whole reason (as was stated by like everyone who was actually there in the hour or 2 leading up to EOD2) that the vote shifted to Blink was that we were all discussing who we could actually get enough votes on to lynch. Kenny and Otak didn't want to vote you - there was no 6th person around to lynch me - MM and I think someone else didn't want to vote Naz - Blink ended up being the only option. Maybe that did end up being too convenient but personally I was scumreading Blink all day so I may have blindly jumped into it. Regardless your narrative of what went on at the EOD is just wrong - you weren't there and clearly skipped reading most of it.

4. ISO #954

5. ISO #955

Welp, if you check my first D3 posts you'll realise I rerolled my role N2. Therefore, I was not a Protective role. If I recall correctly MM was claiming to be going to be shot and I realised he was our hope at that moment so I went and claimed to be a Protective role in order to stop players from attacking him.

So yeah. BOOM, bitch.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #956

I received no night feedback last night
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

I sell you and your accessories.
    So you're my pimp?!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

9. ISO #959

10. ISO #960

btw @naz , how do we feel about MM? scum? or town?
    he left the money on the nightstand but when i got back out of the shower he was already gone and took the cash
    !!!
    but in all seriousness, i'm not sure if he's town anymore after what's happened at the beginning of day. sec, going to go back n reread.

11. ISO #961

reee @Stealthbomber16 day 3 link please

also, if otaku is satan, does this mean he killed n2?

12. ISO #962

13. ISO #963

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why would someone want this? What would this someone's intentions be?

Naz should be checked. I half suspect Naz.
    ok i don't understand this post because it's obviously Efe that did this to MM? even MM knew it was Efe so why is he talking about me?

14. ISO #964

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Blink did not do a single thing that would indicate him being scummy for me.
    It made 0 sense to suddenly lynch him like that and if felt incredibly weird to me, especially once it turned out he really was a townie.
    so then why did you hammer lmfao

15. ISO #965

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Marshmallow Marshall is the mayor with 2 votes.

Keep in mind that Marshmallow Marshall is not confirmed town, or that his role is even Mayor. Just that he has an extra vote for the day.
    ohhhh, i didn't get it until i quoted this post but i thought there was actually a Mayor role.

so, gyrlander stated:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, I understand now. Efe's a Boye who wants to be a Gurl and he has shocked MM. MM has 2 votes because he's Efekkan the Thirsty and drank a bottle who gives him an extra vote for one night, and he may have been responsible for Numbertwo's death N1 (another potion).
    MM could have killed numbertwo, but he could also be Goku..and i think aamirus was asking that let me dig that up rl quick
    but omg as an aside, kenny is so dense ...what the fuck lol

aaaaand here it is:
    Lol.

Responsible for a death I could have been.
    MM is Efekan the thirsty role.

zamn.gyrlander is goooodt.

16. ISO #966

I still suspect Distorted a lot and would like him lynched. I do not suspect Gyrlander at all now.
    Rules are clear. I am doing my best to say as much as I can and to be as helpful as I can. Given what you see, I believe you know what to do with Efekann. Or Distorted. Your choice, guys.
    Lol.

Responsible for a death I could have been.
    MM literally all your fucking posts broke the rules already, so you might as well just talk normal now.
    Efe has to shock someone else now and then if that person breaks the rules then "traps have become legal" aka Efe becomes a jailor with infinite executions

17. ISO #967

no way you are town. This is not how a town MM would be, narrowing it down to 2 people with 2 days left lol. You are scum.
    i agree with this. and why Efe or distorted specifically? lol why not otaku who claimed he was satan going to kill me? da fuc?

Distorted is here. Remember that he VERY conveniently logged off when the game started to turn against blinkskater......................

If you are right about Kenny, @aamirus , Distorted and Kenny should be looked at. Along with naz.
    again, breaking the rules. i'm just gona stop quoting everyitme u break them now lol

18. ISO #968

efe is claiming town all game, not neutral lol he keeps saying "im green". Even now he is still saying he is green. Changing the narrative here to keep scum painting me.
    also why do we let Efe slide when he just says "hur dur i'm town"
    why do we trust him? that's such a shit way of playing
    efe u literally play like a 3 year old

19. ISO #969

logged off? I was the second to last post rofl you are completely scum

-vote marshmallow marshall
    we are not having a scum with 2 votes left alive after today. He will be allowed to vote tomorrow.
    he will only have one vote tomorrow

Anyway - do you mind telling us what kind of “neutral” you are?
    why does it matter? he could be any damn role

20. ISO #970

You were the first to vote, but you literally said you were drunk and didn't know what were doing.
    That's not how trains are started.
    that's exactly how trains are started
    LEAVE GYRLANDER ALONE
    REEEEE

21. ISO #971

Just don't vote Efekannn. There is no reason for a scum aligned Boye who wanst to be a gurl to reveal like he did.
    why would he shock MM tho???
    Distorted address your neutral claim. Are you sticking to it or not? Do you claim to be town?
    Wait he can be a town Boye who Wants to be Gurl? That’s confusing I thought his goal was just to make traps legal
    why are u sooo slow omg
    u even explained 5 times that any role can be any alignment
    whats wrong w/you

22. ISO #972

@Stealthbomber16
    1) Is the intention with the way you made the roles list that the Sinner Role Modifier (and its subsequent effects/list of possible sealed demons) is separate from the copy/pasted demon rolecards that are below it in the setup? Like, in other words, can a player start or reroll themselves into Satan/Mammon/Lucifer/etc as their actual role or is it only possible to get these "roles" as a result of the Sinner role modifier???

2) Assuming you say yes - Satan etc. can be standalone roles: Do those demon roles still count as demons? Like do they still win with each other like it says in Sinner role modifier?
    1) Players can reroll into any role unless the role specifies otherwise. In the case of the demons, they don't specify otherwise.

2) I mean, they're demons, right? So, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Naz/MM scum team. He led the train away from Naz. in fact I might even have gyr aligned with them. hence me declaring I would kill Naz, and then attempting to, which obviously didn't manage to go through.
    nah fam idk any of their alignments

I must be really unfamiliar with the meta on this site, because holy crap. what is going on. I want the naz/mm scum team dead. And yet if I pressure Naz who ive been suspecting for a while now someone's probably gonna be like "you're defending aamirus" again. holy shit. Aamirus isn't even addressing me either, and it's not like I particularly want aamirus to stay alive, it's just a case of who I want lynched MORE cuz they're more scummy to me.
    it's not even meta it's just a fucked up game lol there's too many scum teams and tbh i'm not even sure you are town

Okay i'll vote naz first gladly - I think she needs to explain her not dying

-vote naz
    see post 956

i'm fine with this course of action, but what the HELL is with the lack of pressure on naz?! and when did I go for a nullread? Blink was my scumread.
    why haven't you voted me then you dumb ass totem pole dildo

25. ISO #975

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you do know that im not that stupid right? everything is intentional who would have you suspected if i didnt came in here and revealed myself
    why is blink dead he is the only one that understands jibberish

26. ISO #976

try hard as f and wrong as f about me try again heaux
    I'm really confused rereading your posts from D2 cuz you actually said I wasn't your scumread and even said that "the town" was trying to get you lynched in a post directed at Naz. This just makes me think you might indeed be neut and you think Naz is scum so you're siding with her.
    snail.jpeg

u know what aamirus
    what have u been doing all game
    did u reroll again last night?

27. ISO #977

mmmk well i'm all caught up now
    gonna let the thread breathe

@Distorted we r making bbq today come over!!

28. ISO #978

29. ISO #979

30. ISO #980

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

Oh nice, I gotta catch up now. THE THREAD GOT ACTIVE! I am stopping my verse writing. I will just give my opinion (I agree/disagree) with posts, and give my thoughts at the best of my capacities.

I will give my real thoughts tomorrow. And I think that you know what I think of Efekann. Unless you want someone to be like I am atm, maybe myself again...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #983

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    nah fam idk any of their alignments

it's not even meta it's just a fucked up game lol there's too many scum teams and tbh i'm not even sure you are town

see post 956

why haven't you voted me then you dumb ass totem pole dildo
    As I said, it's because everyone seems to want an aamirus lynch right now, which is fine with me, but i'd honestly rather you die first: you seem way scummier to me. I was going to have you flip scum last night but that didn't happen because my attack didn't go through. and since nobody is willing to train on you, and if I initiated a train on you some dipshit is gonna say i'm "teaming aamirus" again, im not going to vote you yet.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

34. ISO #984

I got more votes than you did....
    This post is interesting. Go check the convo at this point, and you'll see what I mean about Distorted.

I still prefer Efe death to Distorted death now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #985

As I said, it's because everyone seems to want an aamirus lynch right now, which is fine with me, but i'd honestly rather you die first: you seem way scummier to me. I was going to have you flip scum last night but that didn't happen because my attack didn't go through. and since nobody is willing to train on you, and if I initiated a train on you some dipshit is gonna say i'm "teaming aamirus" again, im not going to vote you yet.
    Look at how her train got on fast. And look at how Distorted's died fast. I can't talk, do I need to make you a chart?

36. ISO #986

logged off? I was the second to last post rofl you are completely scum

-vote marshmallow marshall
    we are not having a scum with 2 votes left alive after today. He will be allowed to vote tomorrow.
    LOL you came back to post ONE THING. So, given the fact that I cannot defend myself because of you know what, nor tell you the real nature of Distorted... Just wait for tomorrow to come, and take care of Efe first. Please lol.

37. ISO #987

Right now the 4 people who I think could be scum are aamirus, Marshmallow Marshall, naz and otakudweeb69.
    A setup with a team of 3 scums seems very likely to me like that.
    That'd mean the scum likely has 4 votes now. @Gyrlander please do not go for nullreads who revealed their role to everyone and please do not let MM hammer anyone.
    ..............that's what happens when I stop being here to prevent such talking? Noted...

38. ISO #988

You were the first to vote, but you literally said you were drunk and didn't know what were doing.
    That's not how trains are started.
    Way to discredit someone lol

"YOU WERE DRUNK"

39. ISO #989

Meh, I'm not sure about MM anymore as well. Fuck.
    Okay. Well, I need no one tonight. Understand what I am saying?

40. ISO #990

Okay. Well, I need no one tonight. Understand what I am saying?
    @Gyrlander and please don't elaborate on it on thread lol

41. ISO #991

Just don't vote Efekannn. There is no reason for a scum aligned Boye who wanst to be a gurl to reveal like he did.
    ....I strongly disagree.... He is efekaiser, after all.......

42. ISO #992

I don’t want to think about this. I’ll cross this bridge if we get to it.
    It’s kind of dumb we can just forget it
    yes please
    LOL

43. ISO #993

^^ I shot naz. I have no night feedback. Naz was healed, or is immune and I don't know it, or my attack was nullified. Which casts my suspicion on YOU, who claimed protective.
    N O T E D.

I reiterate my trust in Gyrlander. Explainations will come... tomorrow lol

44. ISO #994

Naz/MM scum team. He led the train away from Naz. in fact I might even have gyr aligned with them. hence me declaring I would kill Naz, and then attempting to, which obviously didn't manage to go through.
    Naz can die if Distorted AND efekann are already dead when the day 4 dawns. Discuss.

And come on... really? What did the game become lol. I trust otakud as much as I trust Gyrlander at this point.

45. ISO #995

Well then.
    Looks like everyone told us their thoughts.
    Lynch aamirus, shoot MM at night would be the most logical next step.
    And Otaku if you lay a single finger on Gyrlander or go for a nullread again you are 100% gonna get lynched tomorrow.
    I would advise not to follow Kenny on this... out of the last line.

46. ISO #996

Alright how about this? I can help in an aamirus lynch, and i'll shoot naz tonight. Someone (probably gyr) is likely going to keep naz alive though. Just keep this in mind. I have no alignment with aamirus, and I don't understand how you can even suggest that when it feels to me like an MM/Naz scum team is so much more likely.
    @Gyrlander no keeping naz alive or face my giant laser red eyes. (hi stealth :P)

47. ISO #997

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    efekannn the evil troll here and i demand marshmallow to break the rules im already immortal so gg
    Efe. I hereby announce that you are on a blacklist from future games. Thank you for your understanding. I don't even dislike you, you simply make games cancerous.... and scare new players.

48. ISO #998

if aamirus got to L-1 with everyone voting I would understand that. But she did not. so the voting wasnt too much tell into it and, as would a "soft bussing scum do, swayed the vote before it got to L-1.

My current scumteams are Otak and aamirus - Naz and MM.

but Otak im still slighlty iffy on. naz/MM are strongest scumreads, but I feel like aamirus could be a more deadly scum.
    if you survive you're a real god, you know this? Lmao

49. ISO #999

shoot MM and we lynch naz tomorrow.
    Distorted must die, so does efe. Then lynch naz we will.

50. ISO #1000

Welp, if you check my first D3 posts you'll realise I rerolled my role N2. Therefore, I was not a Protective role. If I recall correctly MM was claiming to be going to be shot and I realised he was our hope at that moment so I went and claimed to be a Protective role in order to stop players from attacking him.

So yeah. BOOM, bitch.
    Aaah, I see lol. I buy this actualy.