User Tag List

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    MM i swear 2 god if u keep ignoring my posts i will find u in france next month and kill u
    that being said after EoD wanna play hots?
    HAY YOUR A BLASPHEMER! you cant swear to G*D! Blasphemer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

at post #300 here is my analysis on Rachyl so far (with a little bit of Kenny sprinkles):

Ok, interesting that she chose me?

This was in reply to Kenny.

Also calls Kira scum.

now she is 100% sure i am scum, because i called her out on trying to lay low by not calling people out for lurking.

now MM is scum too

with a follow from Kenny

I want to point out these posts as well:

you mean exactly what rachyl is doing right now??

i don't believe that you are actually wondering this, i think you are trying to pretend to get town cred here, but it won't work because we already explained it to blink AND sprurance
    Tis be a case against Rachyl & Kenny? What are your current reads on them? I townread them both because their play doesn't really benefit scum. Nor town, yes, but it just makes no sense. Town plays making no sense = new/inexperienced player that doesn't know what to do. And it's exactly what I see with those two. But I want to hear your own thoughts on that @naz
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Im on board with a rachyl, spruance lynch. I dont feel comfortable enough lynching MM because he is not active i do want to interact with him a lot more day 2 to get a better feel for him
    I don't like that this came from blinkskater.
    MM also wasn't really inactive, his posts were just completely useless and meaningless.

7. ISO #657
    Rachyl

You know what fuck this
    -vote rachyl
    i cant deal anymore i really cant (sorry rach)
    WOW REALLY?????????? stupid coward!!!!

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

MM i swear 2 god if u keep ignoring my posts i will find u in france next month and kill u
    that being said after EoD wanna play hots?
    WHIIICH POSTSSSS TELL ME WITH A MENTION AND I'LL ANSWER THEM!!!!!!

If I got time, SURE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I don't like that this came from blinkskater.
    MM also wasn't really inactive, his posts were just completely useless and meaningless.
    Not more or less than other people's tbh. My play was poor, but hell, IDEM FOR MOST OF YOU! Only blink and naz actually said meaningful stuff, with SB16 too but I get a scum vibe from him that I cannot explain really good. Meh I'm not going to start w fight against you, no time for that plus it'd be TvT useless imo.

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Everytime we put Spruance at L-1, someone unvote. Something is wrong.
    ^^ which is why the Hammer shall fall on that person, who I believe is the cult lord.

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

YES i do everyone change your vote to rachyl if you cant agree that she is screaming scum from a FM standpoint then hit alt f4 and proceed to bang head against keyboard
    NO he is not screaming scum from what I saw. Look into that tomorrow. I want Spruance's head, due to many reasons, including the fact that everyone is trying to drive the train away from him. AND IT'S SEEMING TO WORK

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Not more or less than other people's tbh. My play was poor, but hell, IDEM FOR MOST OF YOU! Only blink and naz actually said meaningful stuff, with SB16 too but I get a scum vibe from him that I cannot explain really good. Meh I'm not going to start w fight against you, no time for that plus it'd be TvT useless imo.
    Wow

20. ISO #670
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sounds Cultish.. Rachyl Do You Think The World Is Still Flat And Only God Makes The Grass Grow?
    THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT, ITS ROUND! FLAT EARTHERS ARE RETARDS! ONLY GOD MAKES GRASS GROW!!!!

21. ISO #671

Vote Spruance you noob! We are not going to free lynch the most obvious and free target for scum D1 !
    It's like people who want to lynch Efe D1 just because he is a free target and scums like that.
    Exactly

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Vote Spruance you noob! We are not going to free lynch the most obvious and free target for scum D1 !
    It's like people who want to lynch Efe D1 just because he is a free target and scums like that.
    I strongly disagree if rachyl isnt cult she will surely be culted tonight after playing like that and not being lynched for real dude!!

24. ISO #674

so mm and blink are both saying spruance is cult but they aren't voting him
    I said I was going to hammer
    Wow
    Oops, sorry, not you

25. ISO #675

Wanna eat a pizza if you make all the way long to france? ;)
    LENNETH!!! will u come meet me in amsterdam?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Tis be a case against Rachyl & Kenny? What are your current reads on them? I townread them both because their play doesn't really benefit scum. Nor town, yes, but it just makes no sense. Town plays making no sense = new/inexperienced player that doesn't know what to do. And it's exactly what I see with those two. But I want to hear your own thoughts on that @naz
    rachyl still stands and see most recent posts directed @ light_yagami when he asked me why those 3 in my lynch pool.
    kenny i am more town reading now, he has actually been pushing people, i like him a lot and hope he keeps playing!

Everytime we put Spruance at L-1, someone unvote. Something is wrong.
    good note

Back off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    i am in love w/you

YES i do everyone change your vote to rachyl if you cant agree that she is screaming scum from a FM standpoint then hit alt f4 and proceed to bang head against keyboard
    -vote rachyl
    ?
    19 minutes m8s
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

MM is waiting to see if he can save his buddy scum by voting someone else.
    no. I swear to God I will hammer myself. And no Rachyl, this is not blasphemy because ill do it

28. ISO #678

so mm and blink are both saying spruance is cult but they aren't voting him
    Its eod and im here its not like im voting rachyl and bouncing.... The most key information can be attained from 10-20 minutes EOD via different trains eho will vote where who parks votes etc... All valuable info

29. ISO #679

30. ISO #680
    Rachyl

rachyl still stands and see most recent posts directed @ light_yagami when he asked me why those 3 in my lynch pool.
    kenny i am more town reading now, he has actually been pushing people, i like him a lot and hope he keeps playing!

good note

i am in love w/you

-vote rachyl
    ?
    19 minutes m8s
    Screw you naz! stupid bitch!

31. ISO #681

@Kenny can you move your vote between one of the trains? i don't think MM is getting lynched today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683
    Rachyl

So that mean you prefer to lynch a town who will be culted than a cult? Wow, that doesn't even make sense !
    Lenneth help me! im going to cry if you dont help me! T_T please assist! theyre all ganging up on poor rachyl!

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

good note

i am in love w/you

-vote rachyl
    ?
    19 minutes m8s
    Yup, I live in the east of france so..
    You also prefer to lynch Rachyl?

36. ISO #686
    Rachyl

I AM HARD CLAIMING TENTOMON! BACK OFF LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    For the first time in FM history, here are my reads, without anybody asking for them!

Stealthbomber16
    yeet

Lenneth
    Large and in charge Lenneth is a good change, and I like this slot quite a bit.

naz
    Excellent defense under pressure (if you could call it that). naz has essentially proven herself to be town today, in my eyes.

Blinkskater
    I really don't know why I always read blink as town. He's been offering good commentary for most of the game, and his presence has never caused any issues. I think having some pressure on blink on D2 could be okay, because he seems like a likely cult convert.

Kenny
    Cult would not adamantly defend people like Kenny has been doing. Kenny has been very up front, no assumptions, no colorful language, just very sure of himself. Considering he said that this is his first FM game, he has been doing a fantastic job so far keeping discussion going and not letting it stagnate, which I think cult would be perfectly fine with doing. Still lower than Lenneth but I feel good about Kenny right now.
    ----------LINE OF PRO-LYNCH-----------

mrtrophywife
    2 posts. @mrtrophywife get back in here.

Spruance
    11 posts. @Spruance where is that loudmouthed spruance that used to play, the one who was very vocal. I want him back.

Rachyl
    I literally have no fucking clue what Rachyl is. This seems like standard rachyl play. Could be cultist, I dunno. Rachyl has the highest post count in the game but has not given much content. Definitely something I want to look into.

Marshmallow Marshall
    I had you above the line at first but... you... haven't really done anything so far? This is really weird for me to see because you're usually like what Lenneth is doing right now. It's like the two of you traded accounts. I want to see more from you. This seems like a potential cultist right now.

Light_Yagami
    Yagami is definitely Agumon.
    Hell, I like that list lol. THIS feels like you. Okay, get bumped up to slight town.

P.S. If I was cultist I would be much more active (but I'm inactive because I couldn't be active ;-;). And if I was cult lord, much less obvious

40. ISO #690

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

44. ISO #694

45. ISO #695

Because of what I said in my readlist :P, he was and is still my top town read.
    Well YOU are my top town lol.

Short list (sorry if i forget ppl)

Lenneth
    Blink
    Sb16
    Naz

The AFKs

Spruance (Prolly cult lord)
    Yagami (Prolly agumon)
    Need the cultist there, idk who it is yet tbh.

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

48. ISO #698

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700