Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It depend of how you play darling :')
    Okay, please work together with me so we can find the myotismon please please! PLEASE follow all my instructions and PLEASE understand all! will you vote with me if i vote someone?

2. ISO #602

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

We can also lynch MM, that mostly depend of his defense, and he is not even connected right now...
    Don't think that'll get enough traction.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think it could, @blinkskater said he would lynch MM. I would also lynch between MM and Spruance. don't know if kira would switch over vote. which btw, thank you so much @Light_Yagami for participating in the multi-player game (as explained by sb16)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #608

I don't like to use meta read, but speaking about MM, he is usualy far more active and scum hunting when he is town (like last game).
    And he was scum the last time he was playing like that, being afk before EOD when he were a potential lynch.
    Still, I don't like thinking like that.

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    ALL HAIL POKEMOM NAZ

-vote Rachyl
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Sounds Cultish
    @Spruance Just Dont Drink The Kool-Aid Man

Attachment 24899

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    ALL HAIL PLANKTON
    In My Opinion This Would Make Spruance The Most Likely Cult Recruit.

He Is Willing To Play Both Sides And Comes Off As Though He Is Cult. Honestly His Lynch Could Explain A Lot.

10. ISO #610
    Rachyl

What do you propose?
    I just dont know who it could be anymore! I thought it was Naz, but now my feelings tell me that i am wrong. because she acts like town (but is she really town??????) i dont know anymore

11. ISO #611
    Rachyl

-vote Spruance

12. ISO #612

is rachyl bussing? lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

naz (2 [L-4]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Spruance
    Rachyl (1 [L-5]):
    naz
    Spruance (5 [L-1]):
    blinkskater, Lenneth, Rachyl, Stealthbomber16, Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Kenny

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

16. ISO #616

uggggggghhhh should i just hammer?

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

@Marshmallow Marshall

What do you think about Spruance?
    Fuck my internet, seriously. Just got it back, sorry guys...

Spruance is weird. Idk if he has posted anything town-like, but I didn't see it yet. Time to read fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #622

I don't like to use meta read, but speaking about MM, he is usualy far more active and scum hunting when he is town (like last game).
    And he was scum the last time he was playing like that, being afk before EOD when he were a potential lynch.
    Still, I don't like thinking like that.
    Activity alone is not a good indicator of alignment. I believe he said he'd be taking a slower approach to this game on the signups page. I do think that even with his slower approach, he is far too passive at the moment and it makes me feel uneasy.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    uggggggghhhh should i just hammer?
    Ermmm. Maybe? Doubt we're gonna get anything interesting out of the rest of the day. 40 minutes isn't much time.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

Activity alone is not a good indicator of alignment. I believe he said he'd be taking a slower approach to this game on the signups page. I do think that even with his slower approach, he is far too passive at the moment and it makes me feel uneasy.

Ermmm. Maybe? Doubt we're gonna get anything interesting out of the rest of the day. 40 minutes isn't much time.
    Yeah, I know ! that's why it's Spruance on the stand and not MM.

26. ISO #626

I'm good with a Spruance, Trophywife or maybe Yagami hammer. We're too close of EoD for me to read everything.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #627

Nas Is Now Putting Pressure On MM To Switch The Vote To Someone Else. If He Doesnt It Would Make Him Most Likely Cult Leader
    Weak ass sauce. He just doesn't want to hammer yet.

Naz will definitely hammer. If he doesn't (assuming spruance flips cult) then it means almost certain death for him.

28. ISO #628

Please Take Note On How Naz Isnt Willing To Vote Spruance
    If I vote Spruance the thread is locked and the day ends, he is at L-1 and I would be hammering

29. ISO #629
    Rachyl

Nas Is Now Putting Pressure On MM To Switch The Vote To Someone Else. If He Doesnt It Would Make Him Most Likely Cult Leader
    I think we can conclude that naz is not the myotismon from what she just did. if she WERE the myotismon, and Spruance was her lacky, she would vote him up to avoid suspicion, instead, she shifts the vote to someone else. I dont think she is the cult anymore. so. yeah

30. ISO #630
    Rachyl

[vote]Spruance[/unvote] I dont wanna hammer the wrong person! awwwwh! i will vote for someone else i think!

31. ISO #631

Btw I'm active as scum too. I simply had no time IRL + my internet fucked me up when I wanted to get on. I promise more activity on D2 ;-; TIME TO READ NOW. Pls don't hammer yet I'll hammer myself if it's needed though, just taking as much time as i can

32. ISO #632
    Rachyl

-vote unvote

33. ISO #633

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I think we can conclude that naz is not the myotismon from what she just did. if she WERE the myotismon, and Spruance was her lacky, she would vote him up to avoid suspicion, instead, she shifts the vote to someone else. I dont think she is the cult anymore. so. yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    [vote]Spruance[/unvote] I dont wanna hammer the wrong person! awwwwh! i will vote for someone else i think!
    can you contradict yourself more ?

34. ISO #634

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

-vote Spruance

take ur time MM hammer at the last minute if u need to but make sure u do it plz we need a lynch

37. ISO #637

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Btw I'm active as scum too. I simply had no time IRL + my internet fucked me up when I wanted to get on. I promise more activity on D2 ;-; TIME TO READ NOW. Pls don't hammer yet I'll hammer myself if it's needed though, just taking as much time as i can
    Do you have a lynch preference?

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

41. ISO #641

Stealthbomber16
    Had some usefull posts and our opinions look similar on a lot of points. He noticed a lot of small things he could have avoided if he were scum.

Kenny
    Look like a missguided town, I don't see a scum playing like he is doing, directly on the spotlight.
    By the way, he look often 'sure' about a lot of things, who are usually sure about things in FM?

Rachyl
    I have to admit he/she is fun, her way of playing is not really useful but like Kenny, it's a weird play as scum.

blinkskater
    Kind of null read, slightly town.

mrtrophywife
    Nullread, he only posted two messages ~~

naz
    Nullread, followed two votes against Blink and Kenny but didn't participate much, she look like guinely busy/afk but I would like to see more about her.

Spruance
    mostly afk, but he just shitposted. He started the vote on blink page 1...but it's D1 and he didn't follow after that so that mean nothing atm.
    He voted Rachyl to protected Naz (#342)

Marshmallow Marshal
    I am kind of confused about his slot, he is not doing anything useful, he didn't defend his questionnaire either when people said it was scumaligned.
    Somehow, I don't like him tring to poke (send a message) to Spruance (#251). He is not really scumhunting either. ~~

Light_Yagami
    Useless posts, and mostly copy pasting other's people's opinion, plus I don't like his very first post when he is asking why people are voting Blink.
    Town have to push people, especially D1.

Some useful things :
    -I can see a MM/spruance team
    -For once, blink and naz are a bit going at each other
    -Lynching Spruance could give us some informations about Naz/MM
    -I didn't really thought about the neutral since it's not important atm, so don't look at my reads thinking about him.
    I agree with this list (Out of my slot, but I've been playing shitty, and will restart playing AS USUAL (expect a lot of posts if I'm able to be here ) tomorrow.).
    Could you elaborate a bit on Blink read please?
    How is Kenny "sure" of what he says? Just non-cautious imo. I share your read though.
    Why is SB16 that high in your list?

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643
    Rachyl

Ill be abstaining. im not voting up anyone today. so dont expect me to. i dont want to be wrong then look suspicious

44. ISO #644

I agree with this list (Out of my slot, but I've been playing shitty, and will restart playing AS USUAL (expect a lot of posts if I'm able to be here ) tomorrow.).
    How is Kenny "sure" of what he says? Just non-cautious imo. I share your read though.
    Thats A Fair Question MM

45. ISO #645

Do you have a lynch preference?
    Spruance is the best bet IMO. As I said, lynch those null reads. Plus, he seems to have been the matter of this day, so his flip gives info (idk which though :P)

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

Thats A Fair Question MM
    Which one? Also, WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING MEANINGLESS STUFF?!!!!! You said nothing useful, but have a lot of posts. It's why I would be good with your lynch if it had to happen (but obviously, not today). I will look into your case tomorrow, though.

48. ISO #648

Spruance is the best bet IMO. As I said, lynch those null reads. Plus, he seems to have been the matter of this day, so his flip gives info (idk which though :P)
    MM i swear 2 god if u keep ignoring my posts i will find u in france next month and kill u
    that being said after EoD wanna play hots?

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650

Blink have been playing under the radar until now, he didn't do anything suspicious, was slightly useful but not that much, that's why.

A lot of time, he sais he was 100% sure about some people being scum together etc.

Because of what I said in my readlist :P, he was and is still my top town read.