Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

I want everyone's take on the matter

2. ISO #2202
    Ganelon

By that I mean their reads.

Spoiler : Reads :
    Marshmallow Marshall, aamirus, Fielzanks, Lenneth, yzb25, Dunna, David, blinkskater, Magoroth

3. ISO #2203
    Ganelon

@TheGodDavid , who do you think is scum?

4. ISO #2204
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I can't wait for Efekannn to join us since he's a reserve
    Since when have you wanted Efekannn in the game, lol?

5. ISO #2205
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    The whole point is to not expose TPR claiming citizens. The whole reason I think you’re scum for it is because it sounds like you’re trying to reveal the power roles, which is what the scum are ultimately trying to do.
    So is that the only reason you're scum-reading her? Or do you just not give a crap about her comment on MM?

6. ISO #2206
    Ganelon

Aamirus - Unknown interaction seems so fake, IMO.

7. ISO #2207
    Ganelon

I am willing to buy blink skater's play on d1, it kept him alive and I'm willing to believe his take on it

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    When is this from?
    Click the arrow on the quote.

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you phone posting or something...? Like, think about what you are saying right now. More info on if the vet can be attacked freely or not is basically what you're asking. It's only helping scum. Also, are you literally asking Trotsky and even worse, Lenin to claim???? Remember that the scum have a heat action that roleblocks every single town. If they use that, I can't heal Lenin and they can murder him, and vice versa. NO REVEALING OF LENIN UNLESS LYLO.
    When you did claim Trotsky? or is this the post? lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

12. ISO #2212

13. ISO #2213
    Ganelon

Or am I reading that wrong and you were just giving a reason why Trotsky shouldn't reveal? You said "I can't heal Lenin"?
    He claimed PSS

14. ISO #2214

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    If you had to makes scum pairings based on day 1 and flips, who would your pairings be?
    Hmm, so I feel like 1 of the mafia has to be 1 of the people who were afk/new, because it never felt like there was anything beyond pairs buddying up or acting together, at least as far as I saw.
    Now between the two additions, Dunna came in and basically just made a few troll comments and said "my role is useless anyway". Thing is, I could barely keep up with reading all the posts from D1 as it went, so I can't blame him for not being caught up enough to say much. Meanwhile, yzb came in and seemed to pretty much immediately land on his feet and get his bearings. Now, maybe he just has more experience playing or was following the game as it went before he got added, but it seemed like he was TOO on point to be true. Most people seem to be town-reading him for how quickly he was making quality posts and reads and what not but for me that is suspicious.

In terms of pairings:
    Well it seems like you could pair naz and blink together and naz and fielz, but not fielz and blink. Naz flipped town though, but I believe she was right in saying one of those two who were heavily town-reading her was likely her killer(or at least mafia).

I like blink's recent posts showing a fielz and MM connection, but hadn't noticed that before he highlighted it.

I guess you could pair unknown and mag, at least before mag started acting all weird and saying random stuff and making that fake jailor claim. Maybe should look deeper into this one.

I think you could also pair rumox and unknown, but rumox flipped town obviously.

Blink seemed to be with naz against rumox for most of the day but then stated at the end he wouldn't vote rumox at all. I am a little confused about that?

I dunno about Lenneth, David, or Dunna in terms of pairings. Like me they seemed to not really commit to many opinions.

15. ISO #2215

16. ISO #2216

17. ISO #2217

Hmm, so I feel like 1 of the mafia has to be 1 of the people who were afk/new, because it never felt like there was anything beyond pairs buddying up or acting together, at least as far as I saw.
    Now between the two additions, Dunna came in and basically just made a few troll comments and said "my role is useless anyway". Thing is, I could barely keep up with reading all the posts from D1 as it went, so I can't blame him for not being caught up enough to say much. Meanwhile, yzb came in and seemed to pretty much immediately land on his feet and get his bearings. Now, maybe he just has more experience playing or was following the game as it went before he got added, but it seemed like he was TOO on point to be true. Most people seem to be town-reading him for how quickly he was making quality posts and reads and what not but for me that is suspicious.

In terms of pairings:
    Well it seems like you could pair naz and blink together and naz and fielz, but not fielz and blink. Naz flipped town though, but I believe she was right in saying one of those two who were heavily town-reading her was likely her killer(or at least mafia).

I like blink's recent posts showing a fielz and MM connection, but hadn't noticed that before he highlighted it.

I guess you could pair unknown and mag, at least before mag started acting all weird and saying random stuff and making that fake jailor claim. Maybe should look deeper into this one.

I think you could also pair rumox and unknown, but rumox flipped town obviously.

Blink seemed to be with naz against rumox for most of the day but then stated at the end he wouldn't vote rumox at all. I am a little confused about that?

I dunno about Lenneth, David, or Dunna in terms of pairings. Like me they seemed to not really commit to many opinions.
    And honestly reading that I don't feel like many of the pairings have very strong connections, so it could be that multiple mafia are in that group of Lennth, David, Dunna, and yzb

18. ISO #2218

19. ISO #2219
    Ganelon

I guess I am going to put blink > fielz for now until whenever fielz' big roleclaim happens so here is cvote:

Spoiler : vote :
    Mag, fielz, yzb, Lenneth, MM, David, Dunna, Unknown, Blink
    Tbh I want to kill yzb and Lenneth

20. ISO #2220
    Ganelon

I believe Lenneth cannot be town. He's too careful with his own words and he seems to be TPR-hunting. Example:
    Lenneth @Distorted hidden communist can be shitizen? #374
    One other thing about him. If he is Mafia, I could potentially see him paired with Unknown:

Lenneth: I am not buddying him or rumox but I townread unknow, for being confused then tring to help town (mostly by reading the setup). <-----town reads Unknown for having been briefly confused, scumreads me for pretty much the exact same reason.

Now, I am having a bit of trouble interpreting this post; it could mean a number of things.
    First of all, it could mean, IF Lenneth is SK, that Lenneth is afraid of Unknown (Would SK be afraid of Mafia? ASK YOURSELVES THAT QUESTION), which would potentially point to Lenneth believing Unknown to be a Town Role; also note how Unknown has been somewhat avoiding Lenneth nearly all game (in tune with the idea of not hunting for the SK? I think Mafia Unknown would've tried to kill Lenneth.

Now, I'm having a bit of trouble with another player in this game: Dunna.
    I think Dunna's rherotical question 'aren't you a detective?' MIGHT imply that he believes Lenneth to be SK. Also, notice how blink had NOTHING to say about it when I wanted to execute Fielzanks; he didn't believe my claim, frankly, none of you did and you had no reason to do so. I'm seeing Dunna as a potential Mafioso. I can't read Dunna's slot properly, and I may be wrong about him. Please, however, do note that Dunna left 20 minutes prior to EoD. I did that my first game as scum, I was honestly laughing my ass out when you guys went at each other that game.

ONWARD:

I really, really don't like how aamirus was mostly on the fence but voted up rumox (HER TOWN READ????) at Eod, I'm still in the belief she may be scum and was frothing at the mouth; the quote which we commented on that seemed 'opportunistic' was not so; it was actually her attempting to gain town credit.

Blinkskater I cannot read, I suppose he could've been a drunken fool as he's done retarded shit like that before. I think he attacked Unknown because of how eerily similar his playstyle is to Distorted's. Still, his nearly constant barrage of insults did NOTHING to advance the game.

Also, I am clearly not Jailor. I'm going to be reading the thread to see the way people reacted when I claimed jailor (cue naz?). Also, I did not claim it for fun. Whoever said that was afraid of my claim being true lol.

21. ISO #2221

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I really, really don't like how aamirus was mostly on the fence but voted up rumox (HER TOWN READ????) at Eod, I'm still in the belief she may be scum and was frothing at the mouth; the quote which we commented on that seemed 'opportunistic' was not so; it was actually her attempting to gain town credit.

Also, I am clearly not Jailor. I'm going to be reading the thread to see the way people reacted when I claimed jailor (cue naz?). Also, I did not claim it for fun. Whoever said that was afraid of my claim being true lol.
    I think the progression of my posts leading up to the EOD show that I was trying to very quickly catch up on the last few hundred posts while I'd been asleep. I think I came on and said I was going to start reading now about 2 hours before EOD, and over the course of those 2 hours quoted things I had immediate reactions to and then went back to reading. The progression of this leads all the way up to when there was like 10 minutes left and I was finally caught up. I came in with rumox having 2 votes (Fielz and Naz), MM having I think 2 votes, and you(Mag) I think having 3 votes, and it seemed like with the time left and the number of people online that I had to pick one of these three people. I think I cancelled MM because I didn't want to lynch the BG claim, even if it was just more WIFOMing from him. That left you and rumox, and I wasn't sure who to pick. In my head you'd both done the same thing, made a fake town power claim, got lots of heat for it, and then tried to wash your hands of it. I saw naz and fielz were on rumox and after this latest binge reading session they were my two top town reads besides Unknown, so I decided to push the lynch on rumox (think I said vote rumox 3 or 4 times in those last 2-3 min), cuz I certainly felt that a lynch was needed. I think my decision to first try to vote David for information shows how I wasn't really ready to decide who to vote and didn't anticipate how rushed things would feel at the EOD.
    I really felt after rumox flipped cit that I had made an idioticly rash decision.

Now, you could say this was all staged by me and my feeling bad about it is fake, but given that I have NEVER ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED the EOD lynch rush before in FM I feel like it would be quite difficult for me to plan all that out on my own. Not that I am not smart enough to come up with such an act, but more that I would not have been able to time it very well if it was planned.

22. ISO #2222
    Ganelon

This is obviously part of my last will

23. ISO #2223
    Ganelon

I am actually going to out this say and say that in my experience mafia tend to keep those they regard as trolls alive so that they can use them in the end-game, which makes me think that either naz was going to figure it all out or that killing was threw MASSIVE wifom in the fray.

24. ISO #2224

I forgot I wanted to talk about this part of your post too. You're my highest scum-read right now because it looked to me like Fielz completely broke you down with the jailor thing. You're saying you wanted to see how people reacted but, come on, this was like 1/5 town power claims during that day. Fielz pushed you extremely hard on it and you seemed to be almost in tears at the end as you unclaimed. If you're trying to say now that the whole thing went as planned, then I think that maybe that suggests you and Fielz are buddies and the whole thing was a fake interaction.

25. ISO #2225

I already explained it you fucking dirtbag
    What, you mean that "we want info" is your only defense...???? Because that's shitty. +scumpoints to you. @Unknown1234 I want your thoughts on Magoroth. @blinkskater Same for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

26. ISO #2226

Thanks for warning the scum chhm
    It's worth doing, because if a Town was to claim that (e.g. a newbie), we'd probably lynch him and it'd be game over.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #2227

So is that the only reason you're scum-reading her? Or do you just not give a crap about her comment on MM?
    Aamirus - Unknown interaction seems so fake, IMO.
    The attention switch is real though... But you're right on that. @aamirus thoughts?

28. ISO #2228

I am willing to buy blink skater's play on d1, it kept him alive and I'm willing to believe his take on it
    ...out of nowhere? This is making me think that I was right about a blink - Mag - unknown scum team. I also notice that you attack Unknown as soon as I mention that you could be paired with him.

29. ISO #2229

When you did claim Trotsky? or is this the post? lol
    I never claimed Trotsky I'm PSS...

30. ISO #2230

Or am I reading that wrong and you were just giving a reason why Trotsky shouldn't reveal? You said "I can't heal Lenin"?
    Yeah. Mag wanted a mass rolecall...

31. ISO #2231

And honestly reading that I don't feel like many of the pairings have very strong connections, so it could be that multiple mafia are in that group of Lennth, David, Dunna, and yzb
    Where are Lenneth, Dunna and yzb btw??? They haven't even shown up I want Lenneth to answer my questions. And @Dunna , please post your reads, we haven't seen you much. Idem for @yzb25 .

32. ISO #2232

I think the progression of my posts leading up to the EOD show that I was trying to very quickly catch up on the last few hundred posts while I'd been asleep. I think I came on and said I was going to start reading now about 2 hours before EOD, and over the course of those 2 hours quoted things I had immediate reactions to and then went back to reading. The progression of this leads all the way up to when there was like 10 minutes left and I was finally caught up. I came in with rumox having 2 votes (Fielz and Naz), MM having I think 2 votes, and you(Mag) I think having 3 votes, and it seemed like with the time left and the number of people online that I had to pick one of these three people. I think I cancelled MM because I didn't want to lynch the BG claim, even if it was just more WIFOMing from him. That left you and rumox, and I wasn't sure who to pick. In my head you'd both done the same thing, made a fake town power claim, got lots of heat for it, and then tried to wash your hands of it. I saw naz and fielz were on rumox and after this latest binge reading session they were my two top town reads besides Unknown, so I decided to push the lynch on rumox (think I said vote rumox 3 or 4 times in those last 2-3 min), cuz I certainly felt that a lynch was needed. I think my decision to first try to vote David for information shows how I wasn't really ready to decide who to vote and didn't anticipate how rushed things would feel at the EOD.
    I really felt after rumox flipped cit that I had made an idioticly rash decision.

Now, you could say this was all staged by me and my feeling bad about it is fake, but given that I have NEVER ACTUALLY EXPERIENCED the EOD lynch rush before in FM I feel like it would be quite difficult for me to plan all that out on my own. Not that I am not smart enough to come up with such an act, but more that I would not have been able to time it very well if it was planned.
    Calling it right now: Magoroth and Aamirus are NOT scum together.

33. ISO #2233

I forgot I wanted to talk about this part of your post too. You're my highest scum-read right now because it looked to me like Fielz completely broke you down with the jailor thing. You're saying you wanted to see how people reacted but, come on, this was like 1/5 town power claims during that day. Fielz pushed you extremely hard on it and you seemed to be almost in tears at the end as you unclaimed. If you're trying to say now that the whole thing went as planned, then I think that maybe that suggests you and Fielz are buddies and the whole thing was a fake interaction.
    Fielz + Mag scum team would be highly likely given their interactions, but I cannot see a world where Fielzanks is scum.

34. ISO #2234

Now I'm going to bed, people pls answer my questions. Also please don't leave me with 1k posts to read when I'll come back, okay? :P

35. ISO #2235

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The attention switch is real though... But you're right on that. @aamirus thoughts?
    I think it is really weird that he suddenly started quoting random stuff from more than 1000 posts ago and ignored all of the recent posts, yea

36. ISO #2236
    Ganelon

LOL, I ignored all of the recent posts because nothing I've seen has been even marginally useful. Wtf is this? Of course I'm going to talk about D1 now that we have two pieces of information, namely that both rumox and naz were town. I don't possibly see what this could mean, aamirus. I'm lynching you for this.

-vote aamirus

37. ISO #2237
    Ganelon

LOL, I ignored all of the recent posts because nothing I've seen has been even marginally useful. Wtf is this? Of course I'm going to talk about D1 now that we have two pieces of information, namely that both rumox and naz were town. I don't possibly see what this could mean, aamirus. I'm lynching you for this.

-vote aamirus
    What I also find extremely strange is how quickly Aamirus jumped at the opportunity to kill MM on D1. Calling it right now, yzb, Dunna and Aamirus scum team. Lenneth is SK

38. ISO #2238
    Ganelon

What I also find extremely strange is how quickly Aamirus jumped at the opportunity to kill MM on D1. Calling it right now, yzb, Dunna and Aamirus scum team. Lenneth is SK
    Belay that, yzb, Fielzanks and aamirus.

39. ISO #2239

So first you called me opportunistic for this, then, just a few posts back, you said I was trying to gain town points, but now I am opportunistic again?

40. ISO #2240

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    My feelings right now are that Fielz + MM are mafia together

Fielz pushed a lynch onto rumox to get everyone from lynching MM (maybe?)

Also earlier from his posts I think he knew that naz was a TPR when everyone was focused on rumox's claim. I think Fielz assumed that naz was the real sleeper agent (or atleast a TPR) because of how hard she was pushing against rumox's role claim and thus why she was attacked.
    Interesting theory ! MM claim was probably just to save him, he keep claiming different tpr. that doesn't sound like a town move.
    Where did naz softclaim a TPR? I totaly missed it.
    Fiels have always been cautious about what he was saying, if him and MM are scum, who is the last one?

It's also interesting to note that MM was not attacked at all even though he claimed BG
    good point, which mean he is shitizen or mafia. Consigliere could have checked MM to see if he is really BG but apparently they used mass rb.

1 hour before the lynching, yzb also said something about how he knew MM was going to (fake)claim a TPR
    Maybe he was giving a tip to his mafia buddy.

41. ISO #2241
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , @Marshmallow Marshall and @aamirus , I want you to dig up the posts where I was voted up. I feel that scum never voted me up, even though I was sure to die. People preferred to Lynch rumox -> CLEARLY scum did not believe rumox's claim. Makes me wonder if they would really go TPR-hunting during the day if they honestly believed that Rumox' claim was fake. Also, I haven't the faintest fucking idea what your TPR claim day 1 was meant to accomplish, Fielzanks, from a townie's perspective. I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were trying to goad me into claiming that I am not Jailor.

Lenneth, this makes you look like SK even more. The way you went about shouting 'no way this guy is TPR' makes me wanna cringe. Anything to comment? @Lenneth . If you don't kill a Mafia tonight, you will be lynched tomorrow.

42. ISO #2242
    Ganelon

@blinkskater , @Marshmallow Marshall and @aamirus , I want you to dig up the posts where I was voted up. I feel that scum never voted me up, even though I was sure to die. People preferred to Lynch rumox -> CLEARLY scum did not believe rumox's claim. Makes me wonder if they would really go TPR-hunting during the day if they honestly believed that Rumox' claim was fake. Also, I haven't the faintest fucking idea what your TPR claim day 1 was meant to accomplish, Fielzanks, from a townie's perspective. I think you knew exactly what you were doing when you were trying to goad me into claiming that I am not Jailor.

Lenneth, this makes you look like SK even more. The way you went about shouting 'no way this guy is TPR' makes me wanna cringe. Anything to comment? @Lenneth . If you don't kill a Mafia tonight, you will be lynched tomorrow.

43. ISO #2243

@rumox

I lol'ed reading your lw

In short? Kill Lenneth and yzb.
    , you are still flip flopping. I don't know what to think about you. What are you even reproching to yzb?

I believe Lenneth cannot be town. He's too careful with his own words and he seems to be TPR-hunting. Example:
    One other thing about him. If he is Mafia, I could potentially see him paired with Unknown:

Lenneth: I am not buddying him or rumox but I townread unknow, for being confused then tring to help town (mostly by reading the setup). <-----town reads Unknown for having been briefly confused, scumreads me for pretty much the exact same reason.

Now, I am having a bit of trouble interpreting this post; it could mean a number of things.
    First of all, it could mean, IF Lenneth is SK, that Lenneth is afraid of Unknown (Would SK be afraid of Mafia? ASK YOURSELVES THAT QUESTION), which would potentially point to Lenneth believing Unknown to be a Town Role; also note how Unknown has been somewhat avoiding Lenneth nearly all game (in tune with the idea of not hunting for the SK? I think Mafia Unknown would've tried to kill Lenneth.

oh no shit, you got me, I am the SK and I am so afraid of unknown... why should I be afraid of unknown? Seriously I can't see it in your post.
    Clearly you are not jailor ! By the way, let's say I am SK, why the fuck should I want to TPR-hunt people? I would want to MAFIA-hunt people...like every other town.
    If I am a dumb mafia, yeah I would like to TPR-hunt, but I am pretty sure this post is not TPR-hunting :

Is that TPR-hunting? So if I ask a question about the settings, am I TPR-hunting?

And you were not 'briefly confused', you look like totaly confused AND confusing. Which made you scumreaded by a shitload of people.

44. ISO #2244
    Ganelon

From now on, I am town reading people who voted me up with the intent of lynching me. I think I am looking at this situation entirely wrong, unless yzb25 thought he was sure to get a mislynch up on me. I'm not sure about yzb atm, but he's gaining some town cred for me... some HIGHLY perishable town cred, I might add. @yzb25 . Also, I wanna know what do you think of the fact that I was never even close to being lynched during this entire game - was naz ever close? I don't think she was, but don't quote me on that.

Scum team: Fielzanks/(I seriously cannot pair MM with Fielzanks due to how idiotic their entire interaction would be if they were on the same team. Then again... I'm not so sure. I still don't trust MM.)/aamirus

45. ISO #2245

Nope, nothing to comment, I am making a post about MM.

46. ISO #2246
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    @rumox

I lol'ed reading your lw

, you are still flip flopping. I don't know what to think about you. What are you even reproching to yzb?

oh no shit, you got me, I am the SK and I am so afraid of unknown... why should I be afraid of unknown? Seriously I can't see it in your post.
    Clearly you are not jailor ! By the way, let's say I am SK, why the fuck should I want to TPR-hunt people? I would want to MAFIA-hunt people...like every other town.
    If I am a dumb mafia, yeah I would like to TPR-hunt, but I am pretty sure this post is not TPR-hunting :

Is that TPR-hunting? So if I ask a question about the settings, am I TPR-hunting?

And you were not 'briefly confused', you look like totaly confused AND confusing. Which made you scumreaded by a shitload of people.
    Exactly - if I am being scum read, why am I still alive? Why wasn't I lynched d1? Why did people prefer rumox' Lynch to mine? Btw, Lenneth, you realize that if you kill me now, your chances of winning are very, very slim because the Mafia is most likely going to use their Kill-Neutralising Ability tonight to prevent the SK from killing (assuming that he did...? I think fielzanks actually talked about this...? rofl were you outing your own scum strategy there? @Fielzanks )

47. ISO #2247
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    @rumox

I lol'ed reading your lw

I am the SK and I am so afraid of unknown... why should I be afraid of unknown?

Bullshit dude, you know very well why would you be afraid of him. This isn't a real question.

48. ISO #2248
    Ganelon

>inb4 the inactive are fucking scum and we're just killing each other lmfao

49. ISO #2249
    Ganelon

>inb4 the inactive are fucking scum and we're just killing each other lmfao
    I think we ought to focus more on David, Dunna and Lenneth, we've been letting them go off the hook for too long. I'm not saying my read are changing, I just want to keep all my options covered.

50. ISO #2250
    Ganelon

I think we ought to focus more on David, Dunna and Lenneth, we've been letting them go off the hook for too long. I'm not saying my read are changing, I just want to keep all my options covered.
    With that in mind, I'm leaving you and @Fielzanks for later, @Lenneth and @aamirus . I want David and Dunna to talk or I will not hesitate to kill them.