User Tag List

Page 29 of 77 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 3805
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    -vote Malruxion
    Yay more pressure
    See? He's just jumping on people and says yay for pressure, he stopped ACTUALLY contributing after being townread. It's the most marked difference on contribution not caused by IRL issues I've ever seen in FM, actually. He was townread because of his wallpost about reads, then stopped contributing and just has been... there. I'll explain about Marlux's possibility too. If none of them are scum, I'll be very surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1402
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you spelt that wrong on purpose?
    This is gamey as fuck but...

Aren't Southern accents rhotic? I don't think a southerner would skip an 'R' like that

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    meta. he is usually a lot more intense coming EoD. he also pushed that we NEED a lynch, and doenst seem to be pressuring or pushing anyone, more just sitting back and tossing in comments here and there - not MM like at all.
    I'll be here tomorrow; it's very rare I have 5 pages of 50 posts to read just before EoD. If you want I can tell you what just happened to me tomorrow lol... its worth it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

with Marl i just have an issue lynching someone who isnt here right now due to what if thye are weaponsmith? I mean hes not here to claim a role even. it's literally a shot in the dark
    He's not gunsmith. His posts weren't a gunsmith's posts. He's either scum or a Citizen. He wanted a weapon too, and looks like someone who needs to push. I'd see him more as a Mafioso actually.

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This is gamey as fuck but...

Aren't Southern accents rhotic? I don't think a southerner would skip an 'R' like that
    My god, I think that's far lol

11. ISO #1411
    Ganelon

WHO HERE AGREES ON A @Noz_Bugz lynch? Quote this and say yes or something that is short and clear for being in agreement.
    I would be

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

WHO HERE AGREES ON A @Noz_Bugz lynch? Quote this and say yes or something that is short and clear for being in agreement.
    After a long deliberation with the 50 personas living in my two headed monster's unique head...

YES

14. ISO #1414

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    why am i ignored and why wont anyone give me a gun?

im a pacifist now and im polite please accept me
    u have literally just been shit posting, i think distorted is the only person botheringto read ur posts at this point.
    his long posts were just...incredibly towny. the ISO he did on me is like.....like a textbook example of an ISO on someone lol just so pro-town
    i think its really weird that u are scum reading someone for being..town? lmao, but that's whats been your highlight interaction for d1 so i don't blame u, but u can't blame us for not following along with you..i don't think rumox is *that* smart (sry babe ily)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418
    Ganelon

Scvmurderer is browsing the thread, he is at L-5 and is one of the suspects and he has yet to defend himself

19. ISO #1419
    Ganelon

-vote Noz_Bugz

This is my answer

20. ISO #1420
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My god, I think that's far lol
    What do you mean?

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

sure. ya girl lost a lotta blood these past 2 weeks hopefully hes my blood type or type O
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    are you telling me that ME vs MARL is TVT, or are you getting heat of MARL by switching to NOZ?
    I have no clue on Marl - but he isnt here to claim if he is town or defend or anything... I feel like hitting him is a big shot in the dark just because we have a lot of info to work with with most everyone, especially the people online. if marl is a TPR, which is entirely possible, he could be laying slightly low to do night actions - or be mafia laying low i dont know. I just dont feel there is the most information with that, because if he is town, then what? if he is scum, then what? lol

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    u have literally just been shit posting, i think distorted is the only person botheringto read ur posts at this point.

i think its really weird that u are scum reading someone for being..town? lmao, but that's whats been your highlight interaction for d1 so i don't blame u, but u can't blame us for not following along with you..i don't think rumox is *that* smart (sry babe ily)
    alright f this im having enough soon
    rude post here naz you are a idiot for leaving out important facts im gonna test you if we survive until monday but thats for later

for now i want you to consider reading all of my posts and waste time for i am the great troll with no idea IDEA

screw you you made me rude for this post
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429
    Ganelon

-vote unvote

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

alright f this im having enough soon
    rude post here naz you are a idiot for leaving out important facts im gonna test you if we survive until monday but thats for later

for now i want you to consider reading all of my posts and waste time for i am the great troll with no idea IDEA

screw you you made me rude for this post
    https://youtu.be/mWIVdxYm3HM
    Literally You

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

Exactly 1 hour left

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440
    Ganelon

Fuck it.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

@blinkskater , I swear on all my socks that I am town

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444
    Ganelon

idc just listen to scvmurderer lol the clanleaders are doing the right thing for themselves all of them
    This post sounds like it was written by NotEfekannn02

45. ISO #1445

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450