Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1743
  1. ISO #1201
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I don't want to lynch him anymore, now i hate distorted.
    I always give reasons to lynch, either just taking someone's lead, either taking this lead.
    Distorted is literally the most confirmed townie at this point. Why do you want to lynch him? Elaborate.

2. ISO #1202

Hm, after MM's so called reveal I am hesitant on his lynch. While his reveal might be complete bs to save his ass, I think I'd hold on his lynch for now. However I still don't like rata. An arsonist lynch is a safe lynch and would just get rid of a shitposter.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, after MM's so called reveal I am hesitant on his lynch. While his reveal might be complete bs to save his ass, I think I'd hold on his lynch for now. However I still don't like rata. An arsonist lynch is a safe lynch and would just get rid of a shitposter.
    Magoroth I'm indifferent about and would gladly hammer him. But then again I'm going to hammer any1 at l1.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #1204

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Magoroth I'm indifferent about and would gladly hammer him. But then again I'm going to hammer any1 at l1.
    I give magoroth the benefit of the doubt and assume he is busy like me on weekdays but come the weekend I hope to see more from him just as I plan to start posting more and analyzing stuff. Hard to lay out my reasoning and evidence on a phone.

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    You shouldn't blindly trust anyone, anyway. And I don't think it's ever a MM/Distorted scumteam (regardless of my reads) because of how honestly Distorted reacted to the whole thing.
    I wouldn't ever blindly trust anyone are you kidding me? If i award someone trust points its because i believe there actions/intentions to be for the good of the town, and you obviously don't know distorted very well and what he is capeable of

10. ISO #1210

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213
    Ganelon

Making up weak and scummish lead against this asshole to make pepole blindly vote him.
    So your response to my accusation is to vote me up with no warrant? You're not even defending yourself. What the hell is this?

14. ISO #1214

My scummish lead

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    First
    This was 2nd post

-vote Scvmurderer
    Nice vote followed by clues

If we do not pressure vote in this setup, we will gain little information. We should pressure vote... just make sure that nobody goes beyond L2.
    Obvious.

-vote Arsonist
    Nice vote again.

Hold on a minute. Let's run the possibilities:

D1: 7C, 3G
    D2: 6C, 3G/7C, 2G
    D3: 5C, 3G/6C, 2G/7C 1G (WIN)
    D4: 4C, 3G (LYLO)/ 5C, 2G/ 6C 1G (WIN)
    D5: 3C, 3G(LOSS)/4C, 2G(ONE STEP FROM WIN/MYLO)/5C, 1G (WIN)
    There's 2 possiblities of game - Goon win and Town win.
    Another shitopst.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet_Love View Post
    Exactly. First lynch is random. It has to be random, we don't have anything hard-confirmed. Look I was most convinced by Distorted last game, and blink the game before. Both turned out to be scum. It's because they smoothtalk their way into shit. THE ONLY THINGS WE ACTUALLY KNOW ARE WHAT IS HOST-CONFIRMED IN THIS GAME. THIS IS THE ONLY THING WE KNOW. THE ONLY THING.

Therefore, we want to make sure OUR HOST-CONFIRMED KNOWLEDGE, WHICH IS OUR ONLY KNOWLEDGE, is going to be helpful. If the host-confirmed knowledge is not helpful, we wasted day 1.

My argument: don't just think of day 1 is lynching scum. We have a 30% chance of a correct guess, and we gotta face that reality. Think of day 1 lynch as a host-confirmed invest action we agree on.
    So you tell us to random lynch?

Who Posted?
    Posts 162
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Posts 110
    Blinkykannn07
    Posts 100
    Distorted
    Posts 86
    Ratatoskr
    Posts 42
    Magoroth
    Posts 42
    OzyWho
    Posts 42
    Arsonist
    Posts 30
    Scvmurderer
    Posts 21
    Marluxion
    Posts 13
    Soviet_Love
    Posts 4
    SuperJack

I would be in favor of lynching MM, Blinkekann, Distorted, or Rat. I think the death of one of those 4, even if town, will help inform town in the future.
    You tell us to lynch top posters, that carry town, unlike you.
    You'll say "you don't carry town", i try to carry tbh, there's not much players, that carry town.

I hardclaim sheriff. I invested Mag n1, he's clean folks
    Jk I'm jailor. Let jailor jail! Fight against the mandatory lynch!
    2 roleclaims, Soviet has everything scummy.

My list of towns and scumbags:

I don't trust him, but he still seems like a town lead, Mashmallow Marshall. Has some nice posts.
    Rata/Ghowilo - still strange lead, but he again made some useful posts.
    Maybe Distorted, he had some weird entries, that corrupts his statistics.
    Efekann02 and blinkstarter (Blinkykannn07), seems kinda netural to me, but won't like his dissapear
    Marluxion. IDK, he's neut for me.
    Magoroth, he just shitposts throwing random votes, this kinda scummy.
    SCVmurderer, kinda shitposty a bit, i don't like "I'll hammer L1" thhing, he also gave no leads, meh.
    Soviet_Love, guy that wants to lynch top posters and claims 2 roles, this one is scummish.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Fine. I move for a D1 Magoroth lynch.

Reasons are he is a damn good player in the mod - he takes charge in the town when town and he is usually very social.

I find his lack of posts and information to be something of big suspicion. Every move he has done so far has been very "careful" it feels like.

-vote magoroth
    Interestinyl enough - I agree with you. I think Magoroth might be scum. But if he is scum, I don't know what it tells us. I might be interested in switching my vote to Mag, but I'm hesitant because I like the day of having a day 1 invest.

What if magoroth flips town?
    What if magoroth flips scum?

Where do we go from there?

19. ISO #1219

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh wait, Rata is Ghowilo? Then I get why we have the same points... We're always saying the same things, he's a great player on the mod. And he is probably wondering who the fuck I am, but I know him xD
    Alrighty I Will Believe And Accept That Stupid Excuse

btw @Ratatoskr He Is Zeratul

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    Im Back From School Btw And I Can Say That I Can Scumread But I Wont Scumread Soviet Because He Is Either Gay Or Scum And I Cant Decide Which
    I can confirm he's gay, so he's definitely town xD

24. ISO #1224

You Guys Are Still Underestimating Distorted FFS We Would Had Mislynched A Towny Already If We Listened To Someone Else

HE IS PURPOSELY INTENTIONALLY LYNCHING HIS OWN MAFIA (MAGOROTH) TO GAIN TOWN STATUS

Magoroth The Normie Is Acting Weird On Me Aswell Ffs

Weird = Evil On My Book Anyway That Weirdness Can Be Said That Distorted Gave Him Orders To Ignore Me But HE MISINTERPRETED IT AND GOT MORE SUSPECTED BY ME

anyway thats sooooo much going dumb but i still stand by that statement because it came from the self doubt of my self doubt just get distorted + magoroth already but magoroth first because he is a normie

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    you made me laugh lol

anyway i wont trust soviet until he proves himself as gay
    Uh... careful what you wish for lol

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

Also; I'm not asking you to change your mind immediately. I'm just saying I HIGHLY recommend you re-look over and re-evaluate to make sure your lead is as solid as you think it is.

I'm very confident in Distorted being town currently and It'll take quite a scummy post from him to change that.
    too much confidence on something which has suspicion is scummy af were i right all along with the Magoroth/Marluxion/Distorted thing?

YOU WILL NOT CHANGE MY MIND ANYMORE!

33. ISO #1233

Oh wait, Rata is Ghowilo? Then I get why we have the same points... We're always saying the same things, he's a great player on the mod. And he is probably wondering who the fuck I am, but I know him xD
    so you are corrupt AF too?

The heck... @Theefepartinthattwoheadedmonster, mind to give a list of your reads and to EXPLAIN them, just like Marlux did?
    later

I just wanted to say, he really tries to manipulate, i have to admire that.
    Thank You

Hi efe... Pffs. Lining up lynches? I like blink but I don't like you atm. One head is scummy, the other is towny. What the hell are you?
    i never liked you at all btw im getting jailor flashbacks you are being dumb again please stop(keep doing it)

oh and btw i cannot tell what i am (actually i can but idc i will and would claim citizen)

just because of this

Town Claims = Scummy
    Scum Claims = Scummy/TrollTown

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @SuperJack , I'm sorry man. But I have to ask to switch me out.
    This game is way too time-consuming for me to enjoy it. Sorry man..
    i freaking miss you already

Care to explain how my logic is awful? And no, I don't blindly trust MM. He's not even in my top 3 town.
    My read on you is purely because of your posts and your posts alone.
    because i trust myself more over a ace attorney

Care to elaborate as to why you think this? Also as I literally just said i'm fine with voting up Mago if we want him to be our lynch today. He's in my top 3 scum.
    if you are fine with then i dont need to answer it

34. ISO #1234

Bad News There Was No Chocolate :/ SOOOOOOOO Time To Answer Some Useless Questions So I Can Finally Get Over With This Stupid Burden

anyway already done

my thoughts on distorted metamanipulating me by ordering others(magoroth) still stands

mm is scummy af in blinks eye so the best way to prove your innocence is to kill the legendary b... oh wrong game

anyway arsonist is still being town in a dumb way and soviet is either gay or scum

35. ISO #1235

With The Efekannn02 Theory

Scum Up To Down Ranking(nobody will get or deserves town status in this game and yes even distorted if you are dumb enough to fell for his tactics again):

Magoroth:HE IS A NORMIE
    Distorted:HE IS GIVING MAGOROTH ORDERS!
    Marluxion:YOU ARE ANNOYING AF AND SEEM TO BE A REBEL(i have a plan on your next reaction so dont even dare)!

Everybody Else Gets A Town Read On My Theory Version Of Reads

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

-vote Magoroth

I am not entirely convinced yet, but getting close to EoD and it seems like it's between Magoroth and Arsonist so I want my vote to matter.

What does Magoroth flipping town give us?
    What does Magoroth flipping scum give us?

I still do not trust Distorted. I think Distorted is up to no good and somehow was able to get the heat off him when it seemed clear people weren't going to go for me or MM.

However, I am increasingly getting a feeling MAgoroth is scum. I just don't know what either of his flips tell us. Who has he had positive and negative interactions with?

38. ISO #1238

Scum Read Without Conspiracy Theory:

Distortedcrew You!
    Soviet:You Are Scum Until You Prove That You Are Gay
    Marluxion:Youre Boring Me Youre Scum Read For No Reason Except Testing You Out With This Fake One
    Magoroth:YOU ARE A NORMIE!
    MM:You Are Annoying And You Know How I Play
    Rataskr:Youre Randomly Here Because Of Your Dumb Behaviour

Everybody Else Is Town

39. ISO #1239

-vote Magoroth

I am not entirely convinced yet, but getting close to EoD and it seems like it's between Magoroth and Arsonist so I want my vote to matter.

What does Magoroth flipping town give us?
    What does Magoroth flipping scum give us?

I still do not trust Distorted. I think Distorted is up to no good and somehow was able to get the heat off him when it seemed clear people weren't going to go for me or MM.

However, I am increasingly getting a feeling MAgoroth is scum. I just don't know what either of his flips tell us. Who has he had positive and negative interactions with?
    youre either gay or youre a scum who is framing magoroth

alrighty you are gay and magoroth is scum

-vote Magoroth

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

43. ISO #1243

S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll Day 2

Day Two

LINK TO SETUP

Days 'n nights are th' same on a ship, th' crew awake wit' vigilance. Fear 'n blame blossom throughout th' decks, whispers o' mutiny against th' much adored Captain S. Jack's.
    Suddenly, fingers began t' point, fightin' amongst th' crew erupted. Voices screeched 'n cutlasses drawn, it wasn't long afore th' crew turned on one soul.
    Magoroth was corned, cutlasses all armed at 'im, further fightin' was out o' th' riddle.
    He knew his death were impendin', he scorned at th' others, his last words.
    "This ship WILL be our...."
    His throat slit, Scvmurderer had silenced 'im.
    Magoroth was a Mutineer

At th' other side o' th' ship OzyWho was found drunk, off his Jolly Rodger on rum.
    He as been immediately dumped in th' local strumpet galleon.
    'n a new crew hand has joined us. welcome @Hybrid in galleon o' OzyWho

39 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Mutineer
    Mutineer
    Mutineer

Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    Pirate
    @Marluxion
    @Blinkykannn07 (blinkskater & Efekannn02)
    OzyWho @Hybrid
    @Arsonist
    @Soviet_Love
    @Scvmurderer
    @Distorted
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Ratatoskr
    Magoroth - Mutineer

DAY ENDS IN

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

QuickLinks
    LINK TO SETUP
    PostCount
    Day One
    Day Two
    End of Game

Last edited by SuperJack; March 3rd, 2018 at 10:25 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #1244

Hahaha! But UGH Scv made the scum hammer irrevelent!!!! He could still be scum... but does it give him a free pass for today?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #1245

OK - this is a great start haha

SO - MM, Efeblink, and either soviet or arsonist will be strong town reads, gotta go between the 2. (maybe both)

Strong scum reads: Marlux, Hybrid (ozywho), Rata ---- for not voting Mago.

1 thing I think we can say for sure, between those 3 there is most likely 2 scum, but AT LEAST 1. which we just need 1 more scum lynch.

46. ISO #1246

A nice little reminder: we now need to lynch ONE scum to win. We got this guys
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

SO - MM, Efeblink, and either soviet or arsonist will be strong town reads, gotta go between the 2. (maybe both)

1 thing I think we can say for sure, between those 3 there is most likely 2 scum, but AT LEAST 1. which we just need 1 more scum lynch.
    Err Ozy wasn't even here, you can't apply a scumread lol. HOWEVER there were THREE votes for TWO scums left on the same guy (Arsonist), who was the perfect scapegoat (as I keep repeating).

49. ISO #1249

Well I was feeling stronger towards Arsonist when I went to bed last night. I woke up and the hammer had already fallen, I was kinda hoping to have a bit more time but I guess that's what I get for sleeping.

50. ISO #1250

I was watching the people online "waiting" for the reveal. Since scum already knew who it was, figured they wouldebt be refreshing every 10 seconds. So Rata, MM, and Efeblink were on for the last hour or so refreshing waiting for the role reveal.
    You Damn Spy