2. ISO #1352

Re: S-FM 217: Masquerade Madness

Lol ikr
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

3. ISO #1353

A little stat. Not counting my first game and not counting mw3 (bc on going and such) but I've found at least one scum day 1 every game. I have also failed to get them lynched every single time lmao. I'm like the Greek myth Cassandra.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #1354

Wow, I have to say I didn't expect red to be Calix, didn't expect you to return that fast, but now that you're here...

PLEASE STAY, WE NEED PLAYERS LIKE YOU

I'd say take a look at Fringe and at my setup :P
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

5. ISO #1355

GG, Cryptonic. Your impersonation of Orange was rather accurate though I think you pushed the logic fallacies a bit too far ^^

I read this game from around post 1150, and those were the posts that made me think be sure that you were the SK without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Pink Masquerader View Post
    I'm almost half expecting a no-kill tonight to prevent these reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Orange Masquerader View Post
    It's time to put the bacon down and focus.

Pink was the Serial Killer, because green was an emotional player who tunnels hard.

The Serial Killer would have to be lobotomized to disguise as red. Pink would have to double his activity to not be intrusive.
    In both of these posts you seemed to be praising/buddying Calix very weirdly which I don't ever see town doing. Calix didn't notice, but it's a thing to be wary of in the future ^^

@Iced_Monopoly I think the setup was wayyy too town favored. In two faction games, town should have as many mislynches at hand as there are scum members. In this case, there was one SK, so imo there should have been a total of 5 players and thus one possible ML (Though I understand that you wanted to force the SK to disguise at least once and whatnot). From what I read I think that Cryptonic deserved the win as Calix driving two MLs (Blue was obvious town too zzz) should have been punished with a loss imo. Overall I liked the concept ^^

Also, I think Calix pushed the personal insults a bit too far with Blue and should have looked to understand her instead of bashing her down at EoD. She should have stopped insulted her when she saw that she wasn't having a good time. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

6. ISO #1356

And at least @RLVG liked one of my poems lol
    Shut up cow.

7. ISO #1357

A little stat. Not counting my first game and not counting mw3 (bc on going and such) but I've found at least one scum day 1 every game. I have also failed to get them lynched every single time lmao. I'm like the Greek myth Cassandra.
    Yeah lol, you have decent instincts but have a hard time with persuading others. I'm basically the opposite so I can see where you're coming from
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

8. ISO #1358

You are really entertaining to read, PTB ^^ I'm sad our "FM careers" missed each other :/
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

9. ISO #1359

Quote Originally Posted by Never Unlucky View Post
    You are really entertaining to read, PTB ^^ I'm sad our "FM careers" missed each other :/
    Are you no longer playing? We should do a game together!
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #1360

11. ISO #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Why is Calix the only one I can't PM ?
    I disabled PMs to my account.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

12. ISO #1362

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

15. ISO #1365

May I add you on skype again ?
    I have something to tell you
    You can post it here. I'm not going to play the mod, just before you ask

16. ISO #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    You can post it here. I'm not going to play the mod, just before you ask
    It's about the site, part of the reason you left is the games general quality dropping, isn't it ?
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

17. ISO #1367

18. ISO #1368

It's about the site, part of the reason you left is the games general quality dropping, isn't it ?
    Kinda. Where are you going with this?

19. ISO #1369

Are you no longer playing? We should do a game together!
    I play on a different site nowadays :3

I would love to ***** with you though; we both read players based on tone and emotions, and it would make for an interesting archon.

I'll think about it ;)

20. ISO #1370

Kinda. Where are you going with this?
    I do think that's an issue we should talk about, and your opinion would really get things going into the right direction, how would you feel about allowing hosts to refuse signs for example ?
    -vote Sino

21. ISO #1371

I do think that's an issue we should talk about, and your opinion would really get things going into the right direction, how would you feel about allowing hosts to refuse signs for example ?
    Maybe try starting up a thread about this and I'll post there later/ tomorrow. Don't want to derail this post-game

22. ISO #1372

Maybe try starting up a thread about this and I'll post there later/ tomorrow. Don't want to derail this post-game
    Ok I'll post about it, i'd still like to get you back on skype to tell you what you missed
    -vote Sino

23. ISO #1373

I play on a different site nowadays :3

I would love to ***** with you though; we both read players based on tone and emotions, and it would make for an interesting archon.

I'll think about it ;)
    That'd be so fun!
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #1374

Ok I'll post about it, i'd still like to get you back on skype to tell you what you missed
    Nah it's fine. I feel like I'm not lagging behind on much

I'll respond later, don't worry.

25. ISO #1375

26. ISO #1376

i feel like everything has mostly been said about why the game was imballenced.

i do feel like the inherent problem is that people like me have an obvious com to the point where its impossible to be me. the thing is that mattz said we dont have the players to exclude people

if this were to be ran as invitational that might work better cus then only host knows who it is

27. ISO #1377

While I'm here, I might as well explain why I migrated to another site:

-The players who I considered good (RLVG, Paladin, DB, Calix) were not participating in new games anymore. Motivation to play in games took a nosedive.
    -The way lurkers are dealt with. Rarely are they replaced or modkilled.
    -The activity of the games is lower than on other sites.
    -Level of play decreased.
    -The ISO function is lacking.
    -Setups usually are majority lynch, and I much prefer plurality lynch.
    -Few funny people.
    -SuperJack's optimism.

Some are more personal, but I think most people who quit this community agree with the first 4 lines.

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

While I'm here, I might as well explain why I migrated to another site:

-The players who I considered good (RLVG, Paladin, DB, Calix) were not participating in new games anymore. Motivation to play in games took a nosedive.
    -The way lurkers are dealt with. Rarely are they replaced or modkilled.
    -The activity of the games is lower than on other sites.
    -Level of play decreased.
    -The ISO function is lacking.
    -Setups usually are majority lynch, and I much prefer plurality lynch.
    -Few funny people.
    -SuperJack's optimism.

Some are more personal, but I think most people who quit this community agree with the first 4 lines.
    What site do you play on? I see other sites getting like 600 posts per game (larger than this, too). That's including "ghosts" posting.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

31. ISO #1381

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    FWIW, I use Sen's Old ISO tool for quicker extracting. (with a few tweaks to update to current usergroups that weren't around back then, like Archon)
    I miss Sen

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

33. ISO #1383

34. ISO #1384

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What site do you play on? I see other sites getting like 600 posts per game (larger than this, too). That's including "ghosts" posting.
    TeamLiquid.

The last completed game I played had around 1500 posts with 9 players, and it ended on day 2.
    The game before that ended on day 4 with 13 players - it cumulated 3.6k posts.
    Game prior to that had 3k posts with 13 players, and it also ended on day 4.

To be fair, it is common for games on this site to allow players to talk during night, so the activity is a bit boosted by that factor.

35. ISO #1385

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    If you meant thought that Purple was PTB, then yes actually -- the combination of theatre RP and angry rage had your name written all over it, lol. I dunno why you kept throwing around L-1 votes like crazy though -- really didn't help your case.
    1st time was really to see if green or blue would unvote to see if they were town. It was really a waste because green was tunneling red hard.

2nd time "the fake hammer" if i'm being completely honest, I was on my phone at work and didn't check the votes or anything. I tried to quick hammer red to save myself from getting mislynched. I assumed no way the SK would disguise as me and I thought he would probably save his no disguise and push for my mislynch later. Red was also my biggest antagonist/was most vocal against me. So I thought if I could live to see day 2 (having a little more free time) I would be able to try and figure the game out.

3rd time no one was going to lynch pink it was obvious, it my was only shot, it was me or red and I had hoped i could throw the vote on real quick...I was working so like I just took a second threw it on then green saw that there was no way SK would act like that and I had hope.

But then my break was over, so I knew I had no time to convince anyone to go for pink and yellow was afk and I just didn't think I had the votes. So I fell on the sword in a manner of speaking. Also, I kept getting accused of appealing to emotion so I just kept poking blue to show red I really didn't care. Was kind've hoping for a hail mary and someone flipping the train to red or pink, but I was also fine with dying because I knew I had to be most vocal in my ***** for MW3. Kinda a perfect storm of shit for me LOL.

SO yes, I did fuck up the hammer and tried to cover it up and then later tried to exploit the mistake to make me look more town LOL.

Another stat, this game broke my cherry on getting lynched in FM.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1386

Calix I added to the list of people who tried to understand me and failed. Its a long list tbh - not that I'm proud of it, its just a really harsh fact.

I actually called pink scum in a pm to monopoly after my lynch

I called both night death - correctly - well... sorry Ika for scumreading you. I was just considering every possibility and It was making sense as a possibility to me.

37. ISO #1387

This was the second (or third if your counting an already no chance to win game past lylo lynch a lynch) mislynch in my mafia career (and knowing I only got once lynched as scum it was my third overall lynch ever.

I blame the blitz deadline mainly - and basically every other aspect of the game and players beside me! (not being arrogant here, you don't need to answer this post - so don't)

thanks for the game

38. ISO #1388

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I blame the blitz deadline mainly - and basically every other aspect of the game and players beside me! (not being arrogant here, you don't need to answer this post - so don't)

That's not arrogance, that's a refusal to admit responsibility for your actions. A mislynched player by definition played badly because they failed to establish their innocence correctly.

If you don't like the deadlines, go back to MS because longer deadlines bore the majority of players here.

If you want to blacklist people, go back to a site that has more players because this site is WAY too small for you to do that.

You cannot hold grudges across multiple games - it's not going to work out on a site where you play with the same people every game.

And you're certainly not allowed to use said grudges to inform your decisions in other games.

Don't want to listen to me? Talk to one of the staff because they'll say the same thing.

39. ISO #1389

I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't played badly in any manner or form. This is a team game and if only one player mistakes the whole game can be lost - and this case you just won by absolute luck and not a single bit skill (I'm not trying to offend you, thats just what I beleive) - and I'm starting to think that's the main thing that determines wins and looses on this site - with the current deadline system - and thats why when most of the setups in this site are actually broken (but I'm not talking loud about them no worries :P) has no effect in game results most of the times.

I actually don't want to blacklist you - that was just me being a bitch back then and I'm sorry for that. but yeah deadlines here are really annoying.
    and I'm actually not the type of person who holds grudges at all.

and sorry again for being a bitch again please don't respond back

40. ISO #1390

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Angel View Post
    I didn't do anything wrong and I didn't played badly in any manner or form. This is a team game and if only one player mistakes the whole game can be lost - and this case you just won by absolute luck and not a single bit skill (I'm not trying to offend you, thats just what I beleive) - and I'm starting to think that's the main thing that determines wins and looses on this site - with the current deadline system - and thats why when most of the setups in this site are actually broken (but I'm not talking loud about them no worries :P) has no effect in game results most of the times.

I actually don't want to blacklist you - that was just me being a bitch back then and I'm sorry for that. but yeah deadlines here are really annoying.
    and I'm actually not the type of person who holds grudges at all.

and sorry again for being a bitch again please don't respond back
    Look, I don't condone everything that went on this game. But to say calix and mesk only won by luck is kinda ridiculous. They examined each other's speech patterns. Then calix refused to hammer when orange was at L-1 to prove to mesk that she was town. Sorry she could have just hammered and crossed her fingers, but she made a choice and read yellows response to that choice and then they discussed and worked together. To dismiss that to "luck" is just factually incorrect.

Also, calix made it so she couldn't be taken over with her intensity and time commitment.

There was a lot more than "luck" here.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #1391

I don't want to argue eventhough I have a lot to say about that. can we drop this conversation?

I appreciate all the time and effort putten on this game and congrats to whoever won this - beside me who was pure peace of shit and always will remain to be one (still not saying I did anything wrong in the game). Ignore my time to time bullshit criticizes and live your lives, Its just that I'm Insane by definition. Stop wasting your time taking me seriously.

42. ISO #1392

It can be a discussion not an argument, but okq
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1393

Sorry for thinking you were scum @ika && @SilverWolf
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

44. ISO #1394

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    It's natural to think we might be the SK once Green died N1. If you ignore that possibility, you aren't playing the game well. So no big deal. I've had plenty of people call me scum in games, whether I am or not, LOL.
    pretty much this, i mean my play is so obvious i would nto doube someone trying to argue that i was sk after my death due to the fact that my play was me and then i (or silverwolf) could impersonate

47. ISO #1397