1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Re: S-FM 214 Mean Girls

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    remind me who you checked again and why?
    I checked Mesk N1. This was not controlled.
    I checked SuperJack N2, because he replaced in for Stereo. I found it odd that Stereo was going to post but never lived up to the expectation I had for him.
    So I was disappointed.

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I checked Mesk N1. This was not controlled.
    I checked SuperJack N2, because he replaced in for Stereo. I found it odd that Stereo was going to post but never lived up to the expectation I had for him.
    So I was disappointed.
    you realized you have just proven you are not cop right?

-vote Mesk514

8. ISO #708

Quote Originally Posted by purebe View Post
    I can't read duck because he's in my head but if I had to guess I would think he's vanilla town wifom'ing cop who is subtly hinting he's vanilla town.

I get a strong town read on Eggy but that's because I think his posting is much more positive and different than his mafia posting which is subjective and probably a stupid assumption but there you go. I follow Whads reasoning regarding duck but I know in my hearts of heart duck would fake claim cop if he was scum.

Struggling to find a good read on other people at the moment, I lean towards reading Unknown town though.
    this post leads towards eggy town

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    WHAD. HOLY FREAKING SHIT MY POINT IS ABOUT WHAD RIGHT NOW.

But my thoughts on other things:
    Mesk softing Cit is bad. Why would a Citizen want to reveal they aren't the cop? Perhaps cop trying to throw mafia off of the scent, but then she's been bad at also softing a check if this is the case.
    You are my hypothetical peek, and I can give a townlean on what you said so far for actually probing people for their thoughts unlike basically everyone else.
    Duckk and Eggy are so all over the place that I have no idea, but from trying I give Duck a meta townlean.
    Scumlean on SJ for replacing in, not saying much, and mostly agreeing with the most popular opinion at the time.
    Null on Purebe for lack of content.
    this post is intresting and makes me think mattz is scum

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    I presently neither accept nor challenge SP's claim. In either case, I trust him and consent to the plan. I prefer to lynch my scumread Whad, but I consent to policy lynching an inactive purebe.
    another thing thats pinging me is this, he calls it policy lynch. mattz seems to be distancing here

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

We're used to night 1s and 2s. It wasn't a mistype, my brain just simplified it.
    Do you still claim cop?
    if i am it would not matter, if you are not changing your claim the best idea is to not lynch either. the fact you and whad were trying to lynch a cop is what i find to be dump when its the worst play to do.

if scum claims cop: they doomed themselves in this way

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

why was unknown killed?
    I don't know. Maybe they thought I wasn't the cop. Maybe they didn't care.
    Maybe scum gave up after we lynched their member day 1— so they pursued a vendetta.

Maybe they thought he was a good player. Maybe they thought Unknown was the cop.
    Maybe because if you kill Unknown... he becomes unknown

38. ISO #738

I don't know. Maybe they thought I wasn't the cop. Maybe they didn't care.
    Maybe scum gave up after we lynched their member day 1— so they pursued a vendetta.

Maybe they thought he was a good player. Maybe they thought Unknown was the cop.
    Maybe because if you kill Unknown... he becomes unknown
    -unvote

why would anyone think you were cop come n1?

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    Whoever reported me is more autistic than fucking silverwolf, if I am going to get reported I might as well say something worthy of getting reported
    OGC comment: this is not ok one bit. You have been infracted for this before and this is one of the reasons of why she left the site. She has been debating about coming back after she gets through her cancer treatment but me seeing this is not good for me or her because its blatantly not true. The very obsession that he has about this is unhealthy and is toxic enough as is, when i see this i'm going to tell her outright. We don't hide stuff from each other when we see this kind of crap so i am making this clear right now before i tell her. If i saw this sooner i would of reported it sooner and asked one of the higher ups to ban him outright. This is all i have to say on this matter right now. If anyone wants to continue this take it to pm with me.

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

do you think its more wifom to retract the claim or keep the claim?
    I thought it was a good idea at the time, but hey it worked. I'm not WIFOM master9000.
    I stay alive, I get more checks. Also, I was the most widely town read player day 1. My words are like an innocent child's to them.

Owait misread what you meant.
    Real answer: No idea.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I'm happy voting whoever ika wants me to vote.
    I read mesk as scum.
    And eggy is either being completely useless or is also scum.
    And then it's 50/50 between sp and mz.
    i say eggy>matt>mesk

in that order. the one thing that i saw in the iso that strikes me odd is that mattz pushed unknown, would he then go back and kill him?

does anoyne have the tally of the final vc? of day 1?