3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Thank you, has anything actually important happened in those 12 pages, i saw Ozy wrote a really big thing and is now being voted by Blink and aamirus who both didnt read it. Efe is being voted by a couple people aswell, i dunno if this is a policy lynch cause its Efe or if this is because he is actually doing scummy things. I have half given up tryna read efe, sameish thing with Light, but i can read light a bit now so i assume they have done something actually scummy though i may need to read through.

Looked at the setup a little bit, Our investigation ability seems a bit unorthodox but it should be just as effective as normal investigation. Given all the Hidden Roles are some form of investigation and 2 of them are pretty confirmable we shouldn't have much issue.
    The Holiday Angel will also probably pick somebody they like with m e t a, same with lover, so that may help us find them if we need tooooo.
    Besides that ill be here to chat as the day progresses.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Idk what to say about Varcron other than idk how can anyone look at his ISO and not think that they are actively trying to solve the game to the best of their abilities

Kovath I can't say that at all. And he is supposed to be this awesome good player from the old times. I expect more from his slot. And he even has more posts than Varcron.

I don't want a lynch, I want to force out more content from that slot.

And tbh, idk what reasons you expect me to give other than giving conclusions from reading their ISO
    One thing to note although aamy probably said this already is that ozy completely ignored the points about Yagami and mag in this post
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

12. ISO #562

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Hard for me to decide whether Stealth's attempt at stream-of-consciousness (post #455) is actually real or disguised

Anyway the read-type has been diluted in value since blink pointed it out
    What post of blinks does this refer to @Kovath

13. ISO #563

@Huey The Long
    If you want something to do, the most helpful thing in the current game state would be if you could ISO aamirus and give your analysis, with quotes and all.

Reason why it would be the most helpful thing is because it's the most controversial slot and everyone seems to have strong opinions on it. You would do well making your own and it would be immensely productive if someone could paint a clear picture of that slot.

Those of you who say that my opening post got the most attention, I'm skeptical wether or not you have read past the first few pages. Past SoD, only Blink is fixated on it. Aamirus had a completely different reason to push me, and it has more to do with MM than with my opening post.

Speaking of which, @aamirus what's your read on MM?
    And everyone else if it's not too much to ask.

14. ISO #564

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    One thing to note although aamy probably said this already is that ozy completely ignored the points about Yagami and mag in this post
    Well, yeah.
    I responded to the Yagami thing later again after which Frinckles corrected me.

Not sure what you wanted me to say about mag. I said I will rely on others reads for that slot, to which MM replied with his read on mag. What did you want me to respond more to that?

15. ISO #565

16. ISO #566

17. ISO #567

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    What’s your take on mm ozy? He’s seemed pretty tame the past day unless I missed something?
    I think this is the post that makes you solid town for me

18. ISO #568

What’s your take on mm ozy? He’s seemed pretty tame the past day unless I missed something?
    same as mags and blinks, mm is almost always town here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I think this is the post that makes you solid town for me
    Don't take this the wrong way... but is this a joke?

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

same as mags and blinks, mm is almost always town here.

Don't take this the wrong way... but is this a joke?
    Nope I just really like that post

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Ah So Hypthetically Based On Lover Being Able To Pick Their Target Angel And Lover Could Potentially Have The Same Target.. Good To Know..
    Yes. Angel is given a random target (and knows it) before the game begins: Their target is unaware.
    Lover/Heartbreaker use their action tonight to pick someone: It can be anyone.

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

30. ISO #580

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

33. ISO #583

Well mag an mm are ok in my book but blinks lookin clean too?
    blink's meta is that hes a sneaky trickster
    I can never trust him lol if you think hes town hes probably mafia
    He's really good at fooling people and making galaxy brain plays

he was really upset about FM tho so I can't tell if his attitude is from that or what

*also I only read the page this post is on sry if I've missed anything*

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    blink's meta is that hes a sneaky trickster
    I can never trust him lol if you think hes town hes probably mafia
    He's really good at fooling people and making galaxy brain plays

he was really upset about FM tho so I can't tell if his attitude is from that or what

*also I only read the page this post is on sry if I've missed anything*
    Yeah After I Said He Enjoys Creating/Manipulating Narratives He Kinda Disappeared So Im Thinking My Scum Lean On Blink Is Valid..

36. ISO #586

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Thank you, has anything actually important happened in those 12 pages, i saw Ozy wrote a really big thing and is now being voted by Blink and aamirus who both didnt read it. Efe is being voted by a couple people aswell, i dunno if this is a policy lynch cause its Efe or if this is because he is actually doing scummy things. I have half given up tryna read efe, sameish thing with Light, but i can read light a bit now so i assume they have done something actually scummy though i may need to read through.

Looked at the setup a little bit, Our investigation ability seems a bit unorthodox but it should be just as effective as normal investigation. Given all the Hidden Roles are some form of investigation and 2 of them are pretty confirmable we shouldn't have much issue.
    The Holiday Angel will also probably pick somebody they like with m e t a, same with lover, so that may help us find them if we need tooooo.
    Besides that ill be here to chat as the day progresses.
    We are definitely on him as policy
    After last game I'm not really inclined to move

37. ISO #587

38. ISO #588

@Kovath
    Be honest now. Will you attempt to scum hunt or game solve during D1?
    Going through your 35 posts, had only about 2-5 posts with actual content, depending who's judging. The rest are nothing posts.

But I think last game it was the same on D1?

@Light_Yagami
    by the way. Because of the 2 neutral roles - it's POSSIBLE for town to lose N2, and D2 secretly being LYLO.
    Though, then the mafia should buy lottery tickets..

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

@Kovath
    Be honest now. Will you attempt to scum hunt or game solve during D1?
    Going through your 35 posts, had only about 2-5 posts with actual content, depending who's judging. The rest are nothing posts.

But I think last game it was the same on D1?

@Light_Yagami
    by the way. Because of the 2 neutral roles - it's POSSIBLE for town to lose N2, and D2 secretly being LYLO.
    Though, then the mafia should buy lottery tickets..
    Okay IDK What LYLO Is.. So That Has No Meaning To Me Till Explained.. Ah So Ur Saying Its Possible For Town To Loose By Night 2/Day 3.. Well That Totally Sucks.. With 13 Players *Not Counting Myself* That Makes Day 1 Crunch Time Then?

41. ISO #591

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    Is him going afk your reason for scum reading him or is there something else :?
    So Far Its My Only Reason Because Its Day One.. We Have Very Little To Go On As Of Right Now.. Plenty Of Time Left In The Day Though.. To Re-Read And/Or Have More Brought To Light.

42. ISO #592

So Far Its My Only Reason Because Its Day One.. We Have Very Little To Go On As Of Right Now.. Plenty Of Time Left In The Day Though.. To Re-Read And/Or Have More Brought To Light.
    yeah I'm hoping to catch up once I'm off work and then I can make some reads. Should probably ask my other head what's up lol

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

MM Has Prepared A Legit Reads List That He Never Makes As Scum.. However, Whats A Meta If It Can Change.. But Normally That Type Of Reads List Can Only Come From Town MM Per Blink.. I Think Because Blink Said That I Hold Weight That Blink Is Scum Trying To Buddy/Pocket MMs Vote.. Blink Also Seems Keen On Having Mag Vote With Him As Well..

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

@Solid D. What Are Some Of Ur Reads? It Would Be Of Some Benefit If U Could Assist US With That Information..
    Mm and mag are the cleanest and it would make since IF blink was scum to pocket them but what aamrius? She also started poking at ozy after blink so what’s that about? As far as efe goes y’all make it seem like a policy but I think he’s the guardian. Seems adamant on using ability. Still can’t read @Light_Yagami but I don’t sense Ill intentions

48. ISO #598

49. ISO #599

MM Has Prepared A Legit Reads List That He Never Makes As Scum.. However, Whats A Meta If It Can Change.. But Normally That Type Of Reads List Can Only Come From Town MM Per Blink.. I Think Because Blink Said That I Hold Weight That Blink Is Scum Trying To Buddy/Pocket MMs Vote.. Blink Also Seems Keen On Having Mag Vote With Him As Well..
    Interesting
    So why isn't your vote on him??

50. ISO #600