S-FM Sengoku Jidai Signups
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1
    Ganelon

S-FM Sengoku Jidai Signups

Warning. This setup has not been approved yet. Sign up at your own discretion.
    Setup Link:
    S-FM Sengoku Jidai
    Signs:
    1.@Distorted
    2.@Marshmallow Marshall
    3.@Stealthbomber16
    4.@Efekannn02
    5.@naz
    6.@Gyrlander
    7.@Scvmurderer
    8 @Smitty
    9. @Light_Yagami
    10.@blinkskater
    11 @Otakudweeb69 (may revert to a reserve)
    12 @Numbertwo
    13 @Lenneth

Reserves:
    1.@Kenny
    2.@aamirus
    3 @CarolinaCrown

I'm planning to host this this Monday. If you have any questions about the setup, address them now because I will be very busy during the day.

Setup got changed. Also added a new rule, nobody can kill on n1 anymore. To prevent the game from being decided too early on. Removed a citizen too.
    Last edited by ; September 22nd, 2018 at 03:00 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai Signups

/SIGN!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth if the blackmailer demands something can you sasy "i was blackmailed and i have to do this" ?
    No.

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    No.
    Obviously, the request has to be something that the target can actually do. You cannot ask of your target to do something that cannot be accomplished during the day (i.e. use a kill ability during the day or some stupid shit like that).

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Also quick question:
    https://fmchatsandothers.boards.net
    Can you guys SS the website so I can figure out what you can see?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Also quick question:
    https://fmchatsandothers.boards.net
    Can you guys SS the website so I can figure out what you can see?
    I’m able to see that there is an Oda castle, but not see what is inside it.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m able to see that there is an Oda castle, but not see what is inside it.
    oh ok good

12. ISO #12

@Magoroth can blackmailer ask to lynch someone?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Magoroth can blackmailer ask to lynch someone?
    That would depend on the situation in the game. 'Lynch someone' is very vague. What does it mean to Lynch someone? To vote them? To hammer them? To push for their Lynch? What if you're one of the instigators but not the only one. Would you still have 'lynched' them?

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

That would depend on the situation in the game. 'Lynch someone' is very vague. What does it mean to Lynch someone? To vote them? To hammer them? To push for their Lynch? What if you're one of the instigators but not the only one. Would you still have 'lynched' them?
    That being said the BM'r would PM me in-game and I would tell him if the message he would have me send is okay or not. If not, we'll try to make it okay whilst changing the content only minimally.

16. ISO #16

im gonna sign for this and read the setup on d2
    GL NERDS
    /sign
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #17

I'll reserve: forum mafia games are super stressful for me, but i dont want the game to not have enough players due to lack of players hence why im doing this. If the game hasn't filled or you need a replacement, have stealth ping me; otherwise id like to be low priority. i'll also see if I can get another friend from my school to join this game
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I'll reserve: forum mafia games are super stressful for me, but i dont want the game to not have enough players due to lack of players hence why im doing this. If the game hasn't filled or you need a replacement, have stealth ping me; otherwise id like to be low priority. i'll also see if I can get another friend from my school to join this game
    Aww ok I don't think we'll lack people though. See you later some day!

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22
    Rachyl

/sign!

23. ISO #23
    Ganelon

@Smitty did you actually just sign for the game? Do you wanna play

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    Ganelon

@Arsonist feel like playing a game with us?

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

A lot of new people and of old people that I missed ^^ this should be interesting.

29. ISO #29

To the new players (and veterans, this is actually good for everyone): https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Communication is a really great guide that helped me a lot. You don't have to read it all btw :P

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...he-Vote-System
    This is a MUST READ if you are new, just so you know how to vote and all without having to ask about it in-game short and useful.

30. ISO #30
    Ganelon

@Rachyl , I've been getting multiple requests to remove you from the game. I'm keeping replacements at hand and I'm going to give you a chance bc you didn't troll in that last FM you were in. Be advised though that you will not be warned if you break the rules this time.

31. ISO #31

@Rachyl , I've been getting multiple requests to remove you from the game. I'm keeping replacements at hand and I'm going to give you a chance bc you didn't troll in that last FM you were in. Be advised though that you will not be warned if you break the rules this time.
    she was inactive in that fm
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #32
    Rachyl

No please dont remove me T_T i just want to play!!!!!!!

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    No please dont remove me T_T i just want to play!!!!!!!
    If you do what I said in the other thread, there should be 0 problems and everyone will be happy. This means that @Efekannn02 will be nice and not attempt to ruin the game. Huh efe?

34. ISO #34
    Ganelon

@rumox @aamirus fancy playing a game with us?

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37
    Ganelon

@Kenny, @Otakudweeb69 and @aamirus, you guys are needed. You sure you don't wanna sign instead? I don't think I'll get enough. signs in time... lol

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43
    Rachyl

When is the game starting?

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45
    Ganelon

Yes! Perfect, all 13 signs are up.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.