Dear Guests
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Dear Guests

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Dear Guests

Someone infract him with post farming please. Else I will scream at the injustice of this moderation team, who infracts people for bumping old threads instead of spamming new ones when they have a serious matter to discuss, but leave the trolls unpunished. Rules are made for rule breakers, right?

oh and efe, it wont work but ill try: stop spamming please
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Someone infract him with post farming please. Else I will scream at the injustice of this moderation team, who infracts people for bumping old threads instead of spamming new ones when they have a serious matter to discuss, but leave the trolls unpunished. Rules are made for rule breakers, right?

hi mr marshall sir

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I’m conflicted. Efe is annoying as hell, yes, but as much as I love you MM you don’t have to be shoving a totem pole up his ass, chill it back a couple steps this is just a normal forum
    Yes, for someone who doesn't see efekann a lot because he just came back, it's not too bad... but for someone who seems him a lot since months, it's too bad. I will shove totem poles if I want to!!!! THIS IS A GOD DAMN DEMOCRACY, THEREFORE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOVE TOTEM POLES UP ONE'S ASS!!!!!!!!!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #8

if it were post farming i would have been active on fm so your argument is invalid

i was just posting things i value as important in some old threads of others

screw you marshmallow
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Yes, for someone who doesn't see efekann a lot because he just came back, it's not too bad... but for someone who seems him a lot since months, it's too bad. I will shove totem poles if I want to!!!! THIS IS A GOD DAMN DEMOCRACY, THEREFORE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHOVE TOTEM POLES UP ONE'S ASS!!!!!!!!!
    I agree with Otakud. Chill. He’s just shitposting, idk what’s so bad about that.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    The Guests Need To Make Accounts And Be Active

Its Over 100 Guests ffs
    Most of them are spider bots.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22