Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM Eternia

1. ISO #701

Re: S-FM Eternia

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    No dude I’m literally on the bus to Oldenburgh rn
    K lol that you ment in game nm about mag being confirmed town. I am gone to spot posting for a while and just read posts lol. Talking foot out of mouth.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #702

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    K lol that you ment in game nm about mag being confirmed town. I am gone to spot posting for a while and just read posts lol. Talking foot out of mouth.
    Stop posting not spot

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote unvote

To sketchy rn with a lurker.
    might've been me, I briefly checked up on the Forums a while back, dunno if I was logged in

8. ISO #708

Over 24 hours still no post SB16 did Thai exact same thing last game and he was scum. Yet now one voted for him. I don’t know is he is town or scum. But 0posts in 24 hours scares me. That feels scummy. I would like to hear other reads on Hybrid. Does he read scummy or townie? I have him as a mil read. I only voted him to push him to post.

He has been put on L1 two times today and no hammer. This also puzzles me.

Please everyone I would love to hear your reads on this. We need to be smart not stupid.

9. ISO #709

Town the lack of posting only helps scum hide. So please we need to see what is happening. We have more town than scum if town don’t post scum will not. Let’s not make it easy for scum to hide. What’s the point of haven’t 48 hour days if we don’t post.

10. ISO #710

I’ve told you my read on Hybrid; I have him placed as neutral, or possibly town if MM is the neutral. Not the worst lynch target, not the best. At this point he might not even get on to say anything before day’s end, which doesn’t necessarily say anything about his alignment, just that he doesn’t care about the game, which sucks. I’d be okay with lynching him if we don’t get any reason/momentum to push anyone else today.

What I don’t understand right now is why everyone seems to have Ganelon as a hard town read for seemingly no apparent reason. It feels like he was barely able to finish saying “Hey guys, I used to be called Magellan” or whatever at the start of the game before everyone hard-town read him, and since then Ganelon has put very little effort into the game. He’s saying as little as possible while remaining active enough to not get called out for it a la Hybrid, and Arsonist before his recent posts.

It feels to me like he’s trying to just float by on y’alls initial townreads of him for as long as possible before having to actually put forth effort in the day chat.

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    I’ve told you my read on Hybrid; I have him placed as neutral, or possibly town if MM is the neutral. Not the worst lynch target, not the best. At this point he might not even get on to say anything before day’s end, which doesn’t necessarily say anything about his alignment, just that he doesn’t care about the game, which sucks. I’d be okay with lynching him if we don’t get any reason/momentum to push anyone else today.

What I don’t understand right now is why everyone seems to have Ganelon as a hard town read for seemingly no apparent reason. It feels like he was barely able to finish saying “Hey guys, I used to be called Magellan” or whatever at the start of the game before everyone hard-town read him, and since then Ganelon has put very little effort into the game. He’s saying as little as possible while remaining active enough to not get called out for it a la Hybrid, and Arsonist before his recent posts.

It feels to me like he’s trying to just float by on y’alls initial townreads of him for as long as possible before having to actually put forth effort in the day chat.
    It stems from MMhard reading him. Town. Blink brought up a good point about MM. MM is really giveing it his all not holding back. That is a big town read for MM. and MM I think sees something we do not in Mag. So right not I am trusting Mag becuse I am trusting blink and MM. if Mag is scum MM. Would have to be his scum buddy. For how hard MM is protecting Mag. I do not see that as a posible outcome. This is why I have a town read on Mag.

If it was not for MM I do see your point in why you read Mag as scum. I will admit I would scum read Mag also but I feel MM is being truthful.

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713
    Ganelon

Dunno if you noticed but I've been travelling for the past 6 hours. If I could've posted, I would've. I'm a bit busy.
    Also, I have never used out of game reasons as an excuse not to post as either alignment.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Why do ppl always scum read me anyway
    Well What is your reads what is your thoughts? do you have anything to contribute?

16. ISO #716

We just had a night and this is D2 more information the better town will be. The less information allows the Mafia to hide.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

I intentionally did not address Ganelon. I realized my brain was currently tunnelvisioned in the mindset where I wanted to believe everything he did was scummy in motivation, and I was incapable of reading him as town. Thus, I decided to focus on everyone else first and come back to Ganelon at a later date with a fresh mind.
    Makes sense, I actually don't think scum would make this up, points for creativity if you are :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    -vote Hybrid

Even i did something for this game, agree about that he needs to talk.
    Also Slaol threw game up, with a strong scumread on him, he didn't talked very much and acted like a jester to beginning, which makes him scummy.
    @Hybrid , you're at L1, do something.
    You know there's a problem with the game when Arsonist is the voice of reason
    Mike seems to be changed, wanted to scumread hum, but fine.
    Damus is 100% town i think.
    MM seems to carry entire town, he may be a scum in disguise, since he's manipulative, but fine.

To be honest, hybrid is always inactive, just like me, because i don't live in USA timezones, you do everything at night and i'm forced to read everything and barely partipicate at game.

I think i can trust only Ganelon and Blinkskater here :\
    Those are good trusted people IMO... But boi, I'm European and nocturnal. And some Australians played this game too and were more active than that
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #719

You are spewing town so much i can pretty much guess your role at this point. Your scumplay VS your town play is so vastly different... I think you need to level the playing field a bit, and makes both of your games more similiar. You do that and you would be a scary fucking scum. Also if you're scum right now and are bamboozling me i'm gonna eat my own shorts.
    Ik ik I need to work on my scum game... Last time I did I became a trash town player because of it though so I'll find a way but not now :P

Meanwhile I will just murder you N1 every game I'm scum in until you're not able to read me anymore!

The post you quoted when you answered here post 649. Mike makes the most valid point thay i think he could possibly make as "town" mike... Scum mike would IMO have way more self preservation here, i really don't see how a "scum" mike just doesn't vote slaol not make him have majority. Thats not scum play to me. And the reasoning mike gave actually seems pure to me. He just lost the game for town with poor play, i think he might have felt if he hit slaol and slaol flipped town (knowing he is town) * i think* scum would use that to push his mislynch super easily next day... I do think mike is a good player he just needs to work on showing people he is town better. Albiet he could be manipulating that situation but i really don' t think thats the case because i feel i would be able to see right through it. I don't see hybrid flipping town via my POE. This also means i have to re evaluate my town reads because there is likley a scum somewhere in there =\
    I do agree with all of this. It's the conclusion I come to, too. And I also get to the point where I only have Hybrid as a scum read, and maybe Arsonist but he feels townish when he posts, although it's not hard to seem townish with his contribution level. I think Damus might've been neutral, because too many towny people around here lol.
    My lock town reads:
    Blink
    Ganelon

Those are the "I'll punch you and give you a medal if you're scum" people. The other townreads are more or less likely, depending on who they are, to be town. Town needs to be more active than that, because it's very difficult to read people when there's not much to read them on.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #720

Re: Hybrid's posts

To be honest, this game lacks of multiquotes.
    Here's a quote of every post made by hybrid.
    Note that i highlighted the helpful ones.

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Just helping you on choosing your lynch and making posts about hybrid, but you all were right, he didn't did many stuff useful.
    Yet i think he's town, he actually did some contribiution, which makes him proably a
    citizen.

-unvote

I think we shouldn't trust Marshmallow Marshall, rember that he's very manipulative, he proably leads us to a mislynch.
    And yes, Damus_Graves was proably a
    jester. So all other scumreads are mafia.
    Contribution =/= citizen, though. But no contribution is a scum tell if the person has been there. I do like the highlighted posts a bit, though.
    Where the hell did that "MM is manipulative!!" thing come from lmao, I'm not good at manipulation...... and even if I was it doesn't mean I couldn't be town.
    Makes sense about Damus.

21. ISO #721

Not my problem if u r blind.
    @Arsonist DO NOT EDIT DELETE YOUR POSTS AGAIN, FOR IT IS CONSIDERED CHEATING.

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

Re: Hybrid's posts

But rember that he tried to lynch hybrid since D1.
    Hmm, maybe Damus_Graves was town, while marshmallow marshall is an executioner and his target is hybrid.
    I mean, he didn't vote slaol, while he was a pretty much gamethrew town, neither mike which had a very changeable opinion which was... weird?
    MM said that Hybrid said nothing useful, he proably ignored him on purpose, he voted him.

So MM may be a scum/executioner too, mafia isn't a game where you should trust everyone.

Slaol - Mike was running short in terms of information, and I literally PUSHED for a Slaol lynch all day. I put my vote where I deem it to be the most useful; a vote on Slaol was useless, he knew I was scumreading him and that he was in a very bad position. I wasn't there at EoD so I couldn't vote him then.

Hybrid didn't say much useless stuff... If he had kept that flow of contribution going, I'd agree he's useful. But he did that and then stopped posting.

Also, this doesn't feel pure. Dunno if I'm biased because you're scumpainted me, but I don't like it. And I'm short of scumreads. REDZ LAZERZ EYEZ ACTIVATEDZ

25. ISO #725

It was just a mispell and about editing, you can view post edit history
    If you do it again, you will be infracted.

Basically, someone needs to do another multiquote, this game is getting inactive and boring.
    No, multiquotes aren't that needed atm. Going back to read? Maybe.

26. ISO #726

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    If you do it again, you will be infracted.

No, multiquotes aren't that needed atm. Going back to read? Maybe.
    I think multiquote is important in scumfinding and proving innocence, i saw and this night has like, almost no posts.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

IMO as a town player it's your job through posting and interactions to make the other players believe that you're town... Scum have a harder time doing this because they know they are scum and know who's town, so I generally find lack of logical input and interactions about and between players to be a scummy trait and I get that from a few different places atm.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

29. ISO #729

IMO as a town player it's your job through posting and interactions to make the other players believe that you're town... Scum have a harder time doing this because they know they are scum and know who's town, so I generally find lack of logical input and interactions about and between players to be a scummy trait and I get that from a few different places atm.
    But what if the whole game is inactive? Too much scums?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

But what if the whole game is inactive? Too much scums?
    Not sure why people sign for games if they don't want to participate. One of the reasons why it's scummy is some players when they rand scum they freeze up and can't really post so they'd rather hide in the inactive/lowpost/low contributuion pools because it's generally a semi-safe place. One of the easiest defenses = "Why are you pushing on the inactives you must be scum going for easy lynches."

33. ISO #733

i'm tempted to just hammer him, i'm not sure how much more we'll be able to accomplish today. Mag is on some traveling trip for some hours and nobody else is really contributing much, Mag is actually the person I want to chat with the most and he isn't going to be around so I MAY BE THORS HAMMER AND HAMMER THY HYBRID INTO THE NETHER

34. ISO #734

Oh snap i see =P... i think i 100% will be the kill tonight no way i'm not targeted tonight if my roles and LW are cleaned you have enough of my thoughts in the thread and ill post my LW. before EOD
    Good lol.
    Ok this post has me confused.

1 if MM is scum this is a very townie post.

2 if MM is scum I would read this post very scummy.

Trying to look at this from a view outside the game.

The fact he took time to reread the thread screams town to me.
    But also if it is his scum mate could be why he reread the thread.

Arson is a hard read. I like this post. Feels real
    Dunno, Arsonist's posts feel easy to do as either alignment.
    This means Mag is confirmed town. Becuse there can not be a SR if there is illy/hitman. So that would make the SS a confirmed town. If there is a bodyguard or doc please protect Mag. He is my only confirmed town at this point.
    ultimate derp xD

35. ISO #735

i'm tempted to just hammer him, i'm not sure how much more we'll be able to accomplish today. Mag is on some traveling trip for some hours and nobody else is really contributing much, Mag is actually the person I want to chat with the most and he isn't going to be around so I MAY BE THORS HAMMER AND HAMMER THY HYBRID INTO THE NETHER
    I know this will be read wrong but This game is dieing no one posting might as well.

36. ISO #736

Good lol.

Dunno, Arsonist's posts feel easy to do as either alignment.

ultimate derp xD
    Are you saying Arson is better pick?

37. ISO #737
    Ganelon

Good eveninng infidels. My journey has come to a temporary halt so that I may join you in our quest to vanquish the enemy. Ask me anything

38. ISO #738

Good eveninng infidels. My journey has come to a temporary halt so that I may join you in our quest to vanquish the enemy. Ask me anything
    Good, We need some posting.

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740
    Ganelon

okay... question. why the fuck is Hybrid at L-1 barely 24 hours into d2?

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

Dunno if you noticed but I've been travelling for the past 6 hours. If I could've posted, I would've. I'm a bit busy.
    Also, I have never used out of game reasons as an excuse not to post as either alignment.
    ^^ I confirm this, and when Mag is scum it's OBVIOUS. I also don't use excuses because I feel like it's dirty lol, it harms the gaming experience IMO, so I understand and trust this.

43. ISO #743
    Ganelon

no for fuck's sake, don't lynch anyone THIS early

44. ISO #744

He refuses to post he just lurks. And better question if he is not scum why no hammer?

45. ISO #745
    Ganelon

^^ I confirm this, and when Mag is scum it's OBVIOUS. I also don't use excuses because I feel like it's dirty lol, it harms the gaming experience IMO, so I understand and trust this.
    nah fam I ain't the one who's obvious scum ^^

46. ISO #746

Because he's a scummy fuck who needs pressure on him. THIS DOESN'T MEAN WE NEED TO HAMMER HIM RIGHT NOW THOUGH.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748
    Ganelon

He refuses to post he just lurks. And better question if he is not scum why no hammer?
    because the hammer voter will be instantly lynched tomorrow?

49. ISO #749

540 you were one of the train followers though
    543 it goes same for you too, you were back of the spotlight along side with damus. You were being just too passive as like me whichs not something bad or scummy it s just that i had no other thoughts and you had no time. Damus in the other hand he didnt really became the turning point of the slaol mike arguement he was just there and trying to see if he could witch hunt someone. I mean who he hasnt called a scum right now in the game?
    And tbh i d change my vote on slaol if the game were not to close up before i had chance to check how the gsme was going on...
    And also there s no real things that makes you read damus or blink as non-push-worthy.

557 no u dont
    566 it s rather not like a jester tryingto be lynvhed because he s kind of trying to stay under the sheet you know? He is not really trying to pull off something like mike/ slaol thing where slaol had gotten himself lynched just because he had been to agressive and scummy about it

569 tbh that s kind of a weak arguement to say "distraction play by mike" since there are 2 other players that had done someting like that which are me and damus.

Rip damus n1 ends
    Wifoming time why would maf hit damus?
    Simple, because he had been so active yet passive agressive like an exe mafia prolly thought he was a tpr role that could confirm himself easily. Another reason is prolly that they could use this to scum paint the players he suspected that he mentioned in some of the serious ish kind of posts he made which was probably to paint me or arsonist in that regards. Also if we go on with that logic we can be sure that it s someone who had experienced olaying with damus before that killed him and since idk who had played with him befpre it s upto u guys to digure that one out

581 could be but probably isn t the case. We need the bd to reveal to conrirm that

602 could u please just stop saying last game bs and talk about the current game and wifom about the players? It s getting really annoying

623 but i geniuenly thought slaol was scum till page 16 epehands: then i afked like my usualself xd

626 not rly that s the best i could do, i became so much more dumber and stupidier in the past 2 years since i started playing forum mafia

631 looking just at vote counts in forum mafia is like trying to eat peanuts or sunflowerseeds whilst they have their shell on lol

632 mafia cant frame you over damus lynch reasons is that you scum read him or claled him jester and there s not thsy much to frsme you on tbh

660 he did recieve some support from damus at some point but it was mostly mandatory support

664 HOL UP NO NEED FOR THE SHINY WEAPONS AND GUIOLTINES JUST YET ON ME or use it idgaf about my life anyway

669 why would you hurry about a lynch in the meantime when slaol was basicly confirmed to die you had been like a person who didnt really want to get ppl s head off thay quick?

676 whining about being bad doesnt count

681 there s no way in hell that damus was neutral

708 am a guy who has laziness forgot to check in also 2 times for 5 miniseconds

724 i had no other thoughts cmon qq

730 i read slow

Anyway the person who i think the possible scum is kitten since i think he s the one that migjt know damus only and he s been passive agresssive like a scum in d1 as well.
    -vote glip
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

50. ISO #750