Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 4142
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    So, anyways.
    We have a caroler list, I'm not on that list. Neither have you made any argument why you scumread me.

So, what's this vote about?

Do you expect to lynch me with no reasoning or argument whatsoever? When I'm not on that Carol list?

What are you doing lol.
    Don’t be naive to think that the list I gave narrows the lynch pool to 3 people when half the lobby hasn’t checked in yet. You are still fair game as am I.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

So, anyways.
    We have a caroler list, I'm not on that list. Neither have you made any argument why you scumread me.

So, what's this vote about?

Do you expect to lynch me with no reasoning or argument whatsoever? When I'm not on that Carol list?

What are you doing lol.
    Care to show me the list and elaborate on how your completely certain it isn’t fake.

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

Spoiler : maybe updates maybe not :

MM Huey Solid Varcron Caustic OzyWho Stealthbomber16 Korvoth Naz/voss Blink Efe Mag Aamirus Yagami
    MM N
    Huey N
    Solid N
    Varcron N
    Caustic N
    OzyWho N
    Stealthbomber16 N
    Korvoth N
    Naz/Voss N
    Blink N
    Efe N
    Mag N
    Aamirus N
    Yagami N
    - Townread
    - Scumread
    - Leaning Scum
    - Suspicious
    - No Read
    When did Efe view me as the Parasite?

13. ISO #2163

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    More than likely only one or two of them are true.
    @Varcron
    My dude, you have to start having opinions.
    This was your only post from SoD2. You read like 400 posts of some heated stuff before you got to this post.

It can't have been the only thing of interest to you.

Earlier I said I got the impression of your D1 that you're copying opinions of others.

My man. You gotta speak your mind, that's the game.

14. ISO #2164

@Varcron
    My dude, you have to start having opinions.
    This was your only post from SoD2. You read like 400 posts of some heated stuff before you got to this post.

It can't have been the only thing of interest to you.

Earlier I said I got the impression of your D1 that you're copying opinions of others.

My man. You gotta speak your mind, that's the game.
    They are a Benevolent Variable.
    Until there’s evidence or an analysis. My opinion on this matter stays.

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

lmao i have spent the last hour and a half catching up. this shit is hilarious you can't make this up everyone cracks me up!!!

that being said i'm kinda feelin reluctant to say anything today as scummy as that sounds. anytime i say something it's useless/annoying. anytime i voice my opinion i'm sheeping/not adding anything. i get excited! scum SCUM SCUM SCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSSUSCDICJAOIWwfh'o

i get it, im new and stupid apparently, according to all of you.

with that said i plan on participating some more tmr mourining! and will give out a revised list of reads im getting out of the post i've read. unless that's scummy or sheeping or w/e tf you wanna throw at me. go on idgaf

Can't wait to see all the votes shift my way for even opening my mouth! typing? its late.

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

Hey, guys!
    I was hoping that, with your help, we could try a little experiment this game?
    Everyone whenever they read a statement or a question or anything of interest - quote it and simply write "+1" or "-1". That shouldn't be much to ask tbh.

• It is easier to write off a voice as coming from a mafia, unreasonable town, or crazy person than it is to write off two, three, or four voices all saying the same thing. Then we know where to look at.
    • Collective problem solving and communication in a highly paranoid environment is more effective because whenever 2 players are arguing - they are likely to have skewed versions of the conflict if they do not have the voices around them offering perspectives. Town can be expected to ask more questions of town than they will ask of mafia. Mafia can be expected to ask more questions of town than they will ask of mafia. The numbers of the game set up make this a fact.
    • Town often have every reason to moderate their position by hearing the opinions of other townies, as opposed to mafia who may be looking to simplify their day by letting one simple encounter define how they vote or how they contribute for the day. Meaning that as the game progresses, the mafia will simply have fewer and fewer corners to hide in, while town will be consistently encouraged to not get tunneled.

I know a lot of people are often in the mindset of observing and solving the game on their own. Some even go as far as not making posts on their own while they judge everyone elses content. That's not team work, and no town could ever win if everyone would do that.

What I'm asking in this little experiment is not much. Just a little voice from everyone in everything. Play your regular games, except add those little "+" and "-". Seeing where is agreement and where is disagreement can only be good for the town.

I'm one of the green guys this game. But I had a Day1 plan for either alignment. For one thing - as a red guy I wouldn't had asked for this little experiment.

But I want to tell you guys what I would had done if I were a red:
    I would had made a general "pro town behavior" list and asked my fellow red's to do those things for the first 24 hours. Then, at the 24 hour mark, I would had posted these 2 tables and thereby gotten all mafia to be in the town core and powerwolf our way to victory. The first table is Pro-Town behavior, the 2nd table is Anti-Town behavior. I publish those now in the hopes that they will encourage players to act in a town favored manner:

Being active Asking probing questions Providing a conclusion Putting in effort into the game SCUM HUNTING Making new points Observing reactions
    MM
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink
    Efe
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami
    Posting WAY too much Posting too little Extreme WIFOM Low effort posting Too careful/self aware IIoA (information instead of analysis) Sheeping too much
    MM YES
    Huey
    Solid
    Varcron
    Caustic
    OzyWho
    SB16
    Korvoth
    Naz/Voss
    Blink
    Efe
    Mag
    Aamirus
    Yagami

@Marshmallow Marshall
    its just a joke bro
    @aamirus
    so much for being a reserve, ehh?
    @Caustic
    I don't recognize your name
    It appears he doesn’t recognize my name he recognizes Solid D’s.
    Remarkable.

21. ISO #2171

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    that being said i'm kinda feelin reluctant to say anything today as scummy as that sounds. anytime i say something it's useless/annoying. anytime i voice my opinion i'm sheeping/not adding anything. i get excited! scum SCUM SCUM SCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSCUMSSUSCDICJAOIWwfh'o

If I was doing that, I apologise.
    But there is a lot of that happening in FM to almost everyone at some point or another in almost every game.

People get accused for the smallest things. You can't take a poop without someone going after you.

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

lmao i have spent the last hour and a half catching up. this shit is hilarious you can't make this up everyone cracks me up!!!

with that said i plan on participating some more tmr mourining! and will give out a revised list of reads im getting out of the post i've read. unless that's scummy or sheeping or w/e tf you wanna throw at me. go on idgaf

Can't wait to see all the votes shift my way for even opening my mouth! typing? its late.
    Not to hit you while you’re down but this seems really out of the blue. I mean I’ve seen quite a few people saying they gut townread you so I’m not sure why you’d be upset unless you have some problem with being underestimated? Do you want people to scum read you?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

24. ISO #2174

Hello folk i am here, i see i currently up to lynch which uhhh not good given i am within the Town. We do have 36 hours left mind so i am not massively worried, ill read through a couple previous pages. I must say i am not a fan of this extreme amount of Activity. at least not as a player, it makes things harder to follow and it buries a lot of information and requires much much more time investment then a game without this level of Activity.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

25. ISO #2175

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Idk, should I be appreciative of your faith in me? It seems like it's scummy to assume I am telling the truth, as only mafia would know that I am not a mafia player making up a fake list
    + town points for this

I've missed a lot of posts and am at work today
    I'll try to catch up after work but hang out at the end of the thread when I check in

26. ISO #2176

MM's LW post today did sway me a bit, but I still find it hard to believe that just cuz he got burned on another site he is able to pretend like he doesn't know any of us. Like, look at Mag who claimed he wouldn't use Meta this game and then did anyway. IDK, seems odd for MM to seriously just cut it out of his game just like that
    Fuck I quoted the wrong post lmao

I meant to quote this one

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you just got here bruh
    because I didn’t like reading that

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    There is a miraculous device know as Google Search.
    We acknowledge your namesake and I hereby submit that we do not give a shit

I would rather play with an actual player than someone who does very very poor role play. If you were better, perhaps, but right now, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Skylark View Post
    + town points for this

I've missed a lot of posts and am at work today
    I'll try to catch up after work but hang out at the end of the thread when I check in
    What are your thoughts on the carol list? @Chip Skylark
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Bet I Will Only Reason I Town Read Ozy Is Because Of His Opening Post Thats A Lot Of Effort To Put Into A Game And Personally I Dont See Scum Doing That.. I Mean I Havent Seen It Before.. Have You?
    He could have made that post 2 days before getting his role..
    He could have made that post AS SCUM knowing it would look teeny
    Any reason to town read someone for that is a reason to scum read them imo

31. ISO #2181

32. ISO #2182

If I was doing that, I apologise.
    But there is a lot of that happening in FM to almost everyone at some point or another in almost every game.

People get accused for the smallest things. You can't take a poop without someone going after you.
    yea it's different irl mafia when i can scream my argument at someone but when i have to rebuttal an articulate written essay i'm just like oof i aint that bright!

33. ISO #2183

Not to hit you while you’re down but this seems really out of the blue. I mean I’ve seen quite a few people saying they gut townread you so I’m not sure why you’d be upset unless you have some problem with being underestimated? Do you want people to scum read you?
    i think its the underestimate part...

34. ISO #2184

Anyway...

town read:
    mm(literally said i've trusted them day 1) Sb16(there's been a consensus he's town, activley sucmhunts) Blink(isn't afraid to thunderdome, actively scumhunts) Caustic (HE HAS TO STAY ITS CRACKING ME UP!! HE'S GOTTA BE TOWN!!)

Null read:
    Varcron(unsure) Chip(unsure) Mag(openly called HA) Aami (just because they have list doesn't make them town, someone gave them the list) Ozy(stopped relaying on stats cause they ended up not helping at all. lol. do like the graph tho)

Scum read:
    Huey(The whole efe fiasco) Light (This whole doctor mixup)

questions one at a time pls.

35. ISO #2185

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    What are your thoughts on the carol list? @Chip Skylark
    Sooooo

aamirus receiving the carol confirms her as not-the-caroler (so she didn't need to hide feedback) - the only thing that it "confirms" (if her list is real) is that she did not leave her house.

so IF the list is real, she cannot be the janitor for sure - probably not the heartbreaker/actress (i'm sure mafia used that role last night, but i don't know if heartbreaker leaves their house ?????? @Frinckles does heartbreaker leave their house?)

but no one has claimed rb by the consort yet?????? was anyone roleblocked???? the consort might not have done anything (doubt it, but on the off chance)

she could still be the lover because they don't leave their house, but that role doesn't need to be lynched (right?), and mag has already claimed the other neut (which i believe his claim bc i didn't see his town meta)

onto the list itself:

huey, blink, and stealth

"at least one" (lol) guaranteed being not-town (one neutral already claimed so its either lover or mafia)

• the huey train was derailed in d1, and i didn't like that quote Ozy pointed out about Efe, which these things point to mafia - i don't know huey's meta or anything, so i can't tell if this is enough evidence or not - really need to ISO huey asap
    • stealth - you claimed not 3p so it could also be you as mafia since you didn't just be like OMG I ROLLED TOWN IM NOT 3P!!!1!!1
    • blink - also not a fan of how he is acting this game and i'm not seeing his town meta but i'm also not seeing his scum meta of him having an agenda

i did ISO blink yesterday but my notes with quotes are on my laptop at home :~(

i do need to ISO huey + stealth and will when i get muh salad

i dont think caroler needs to out themselves, and that i will operate (for now) under the premise that aamirus's list is real and we should lynch out of that pool

36. ISO #2186

Anyway...

town read:
    mm(literally said i've trusted them day 1) Sb16(there's been a consensus he's town, activley sucmhunts) Blink(isn't afraid to thunderdome, actively scumhunts) Caustic (HE HAS TO STAY ITS CRACKING ME UP!! HE'S GOTTA BE TOWN!!)

Null read:
    Varcron(unsure) Chip(unsure) Mag(openly called HA) Aami (just because they have list doesn't make them town, someone gave them the list) Ozy(stopped relaying on stats cause they ended up not helping at all. lol. do like the graph tho)

Scum read:
    Huey(The whole efe fiasco) Light (This whole doctor mixup)

questions one at a time pls.
    i haven't posted enough for u to move me out of null?

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

41. ISO #2191

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

48. ISO #2198