1. ISO #4101

2. ISO #4102

3. ISO #4103

4. ISO #4104

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    what in the fuck is this role...
    @Distorted
    ill be gladly waiting for the arrival of your info, but it might sadly be too late... because Mike wont be around
    he will check his phone..im really hoping. but regardless it will be in my LW, and ill have a night chat with blink tonight according to bahk
    so he will know it.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #4105

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    this makes little sense. my roleclaim came before the bus reveal. and i also claimed that damus could still be town IN THAT REVEAL lol due to needing a few days to figure out what my role actually sees. i didnt push for his lynch until he claimed bussed, which i found susp.
    Exactly, your claim came before the bus reveal. You wanted Damus lynched, you then once he claimed to have been busdriven immediately jumped on accusing him of lying, you have shown clear signs of your panic meta, and you then kept asking the real bus driver to reveal.

6. ISO #4106

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    what in the fuck is this role...
    @Distorted
    ill be gladly waiting for the arrival of your info, but it might sadly be too late... because Mike wont be around
    thats why i was so paranoid about Damus. he brought up drug dealer pretty quickly when no1 else claimed bussed. then u claimed and its settled ect ect but it just threw me off.... i mean it's hard keeping track of all these roles, just throwing things out like that pings me. hell im struggling to keep a grasp on just my role lol

7. ISO #4107

8. ISO #4108

ok, so im supposed to get the persons real name. I will either get Damus' real name (meaning that he is drug dealer and gave wiisp that message) or i get wiisps name, 100% confirming a bus driver.

who were we susp of with fake names? i can check that
    i'm pretty sure damus had a name someone confirmed tho right?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #4109

10. ISO #4110

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Exactly, your claim came before the bus reveal. You wanted Damus lynched, you then once he claimed to have been busdriven immediately jumped on accusing him of lying, you have shown clear signs of your panic meta, and you then kept asking the real bus driver to reveal.
    i did not want damus lynched, what are u talking about? i didnt push him after my reveal. you didnt read the thread did u? lol

11. ISO #4111

melissa sampson, 36 y/o as well. im on the lookout for the puccini crime family, and i want to nail their leader giovani (non sexual way, dont worry bb im loyal, unlike u...) u work for me, ur 36/yo cop and u keep taking side jobs chasing cheaters.

my best friend is a junior manager named kaleb baker.
    bethany newman and loretta howels are friends.

and i just realized mike did not send me all the info im supposed to get. holy fuck i can check if the bus was real or u got a drug dealer message. it says im supposed to get their real name with my alignment check
    so what name did you get in your feedback?

12. ISO #4112

13. ISO #4113

thats why i was so paranoid about Damus. he brought up drug dealer pretty quickly when no1 else claimed bussed. then u claimed and its settled ect ect but it just threw me off.... i mean it's hard keeping track of all these roles, just throwing things out like that pings me. hell im struggling to keep a grasp on just my role lol
    Engage with me real quick tho. Say if you were town and someone claimed a red check on you and you were bussed. how would you react?

14. ISO #4114

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm pretty sure damus had a name someone confirmed tho right?
    yes. but if damus is a drug dealer who gave wiisp the message of being bussed, then this confirms it or not because i will get damus' name. if i get wiisps name, which i even have in my own rolecard, then I know for a fact there is a bus driver, 100%. just a good way to confirm things. bus driver is already confusing enough, being able to confirm thats what it is.. very useful lol

15. ISO #4115

This thread is going to break post records.

I hope my little brother comes through tomorrow with my edible gummy bears (marijuana)

I'm going to drink a lot tomorrow OH WAIT TODAY because of the day.

hAPPY sT. pATRICKS dAY!

May The Odd's Bee In My Favor!

A Shot Of Jameson Is In ORder Brb

16. ISO #4116

17. ISO #4117

Engage with me real quick tho. Say if you were town and someone claimed a red check on you and you were bussed. how would you react?
    depends on how they did it. in my role reveal (which I FOUGHT HARD NOT TO DO) i stated that my check was not credible at all. I even posted every rolecard with it to prove that.

I did not want to reveal.

If the person who red checked me wanted to reveal, and pushed me based off that, thats different. but i fought every possible way i could to prevent this from happening so i could have more time.

18. ISO #4118

19. ISO #4119

yes. but if damus is a drug dealer who gave wiisp the message of being bussed, then this confirms it or not because i will get damus' name. if i get wiisps name, which i even have in my own rolecard, then I know for a fact there is a bus driver, 100%. just a good way to confirm things. bus driver is already confusing enough, being able to confirm thats what it is.. very useful lol
    hmmm Idk man

please detail to me how u recieved ur feedback

20. ISO #4120

Spoiler : Role Reveal :
    The Last Will and Testament of Melissa Sampson

I leave all of my possessions to my loving, but neglectful husband Wiisp. I would listen to him, I would trust him. He will need you guys now, more than ever...so protect him.

I know many of you were somewhat frustrated with my D1 play. My goal was to hold a balance between being scumread just enough to let mafia keep me alive at night, and townread enough that the town wouldn't lynch me. Because I needed a few nights... I will explain why later.

Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check

The reason im checking Damus N1 is because I feel he has been slow playing for how he usually plays. I want to check someone who has a decent chance of either being NK or lynched so i can try to confirm which version of sheriff I am. (more on that later)

Current noteworthy reads:
    Town Core:
    Wiisp <3
    Blink
    Naz
    Aivion

Town Reads:
    Auckmid
    Falling Fox's (btw, very entertaining to watch you play i hope to see you in future games)
    Bahkai

Scum:
    Ganelon (Meta is off)
    Fable

Light could possibly be a neutral, but i town-lean for now.

NOW here is the kicker: I am, obviously, Sheriff. Which kind of Sheriff? ...fuck if i know that's why i tried to get neutral read, i needed a few nights to figure this out.

Corrupt Sheriff

Action: Check one player at night, learning their alignment.
    Receives Sheriff rolecard.
    Detects all targets as non-Town.
    Insane Sheriff

Detects Town as anti-Town.
    Detects anti-Town as Town
    Naive Sheriff

Detects all targets as Town.
    Sheriff

As of now, I do not know which sheriff I am, ofc. so... GL

21. ISO #4121

22. ISO #4122

Spoiler : Role Reveal :
    The Last Will and Testament of Melissa Sampson

I leave all of my possessions to my loving, but neglectful husband Wiisp. I would listen to him, I would trust him. He will need you guys now, more than ever...so protect him.

I know many of you were somewhat frustrated with my D1 play. My goal was to hold a balance between being scumread just enough to let mafia keep me alive at night, and townread enough that the town wouldn't lynch me. Because I needed a few nights... I will explain why later.

Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check

The reason im checking Damus N1 is because I feel he has been slow playing for how he usually plays. I want to check someone who has a decent chance of either being NK or lynched so i can try to confirm which version of sheriff I am. (more on that later)

Current noteworthy reads:
    Town Core:
    Wiisp <3
    Blink
    Naz
    Aivion

Town Reads:
    Auckmid
    Falling Fox's (btw, very entertaining to watch you play i hope to see you in future games)
    Bahkai

Scum:
    Ganelon (Meta is off)
    Fable

Light could possibly be a neutral, but i town-lean for now.

NOW here is the kicker: I am, obviously, Sheriff. Which kind of Sheriff? ...fuck if i know that's why i tried to get neutral read, i needed a few nights to figure this out.

As of now, I do not know which sheriff I am, ofc. so... GL

I've seen that claim. None of the sheriffs would get names in their feedback. All I see here is a convenient excuse to get rid of the bus driver interaction you were so scared of before. And also another attempt at getting the bus driver to reveal.

23. ISO #4123

Discord - said i got a red check. I can only get red or green. thats it. My original check was Fable, but fable was replaced out so i switched to damus.
    it wasnt until a few hours later i asked about neutrals (when he was posting up about the colored stuff in the graveyard) so i asked him if i could detect neutrals cus earlier he told me green or red only. he confirmed i cant detect neutrals. including SK, which i asked specifically about.

24. ISO #4124

I've seen that claim. None of the sheriffs would get names in their feedback. All I see here is a convenient excuse to get rid of the bus driver interaction you were so scared of before. And also another attempt at getting the bus driver to reveal.
    my rolecard specifically says i get REAL names. thats why i didnt know about it either until wiisp just asked me to read my flavor to him again.

25. ISO #4125

i dont give a shit about the bus driver interaction. why do u keep saying my goal was to lynch damus? a red check is not scum ITS TOWN. How much more do i need to spell it out for u? lol

26. ISO #4126

my rolecard specifically says i get REAL names. thats why i didnt know about it either until wiisp just asked me to read my flavor to him again.
    that's just so fucking unlikely. Why the fuck would you post 4 different sheriff rolecards if your flavor says something else entirely?

27. ISO #4127

i dont give a shit about the bus driver interaction. why do u keep saying my goal was to lynch damus? a red check is not scum ITS TOWN. How much more do i need to spell it out for u? lol
    @Kenny i can confirm the bus driver WITHOUT him having to reveal. like what part of this are u not understanding?

28. ISO #4128

it 100% is scum. If there is a drug dealer, one of the two people who claimed to have been bussed would be lying. Drug dealers do not target two players.

29. ISO #4129

that's just so fucking unlikely. Why the fuck would you post 4 different sheriff rolecards if your flavor says something else entirely?
    something else entirely? it just has names added. u are twisting the hell out of words. u do this every damn game then get mad at people when u get called out, then u say they are twisting their words when they scumread u for the BS u say. proof read ur messages pls, tnx.

30. ISO #4130

it 100% is scum. If there is a drug dealer, one of the two people who claimed to have been bussed would be lying. Drug dealers do not target two players.
    omg lol READ THE THREAD THIS PAGE SPECIFICALLY lol the only person who can be drug dealer is DAMUS. hence i can confirm that theory is null or true.

31. ISO #4131

32. ISO #4132

something else entirely? it just has names added. u are twisting the hell out of words. u do this every damn game then get mad at people when u get called out, then u say they are twisting their words when they scumread u for the BS u say. proof read ur messages pls, tnx.
    it is totally something else entirely. That names part would immensely set me off if I had such a card. It's not a standard sheriff anymore.

33. ISO #4133

34. ISO #4134

35. ISO #4135

36. ISO #4136

37. ISO #4137

38. ISO #4138

39. ISO #4139

40. ISO #4140

41. ISO #4141

42. ISO #4142

-vote srceenplay

sorry bud
    Any town voting this way is game throwing.

It has already been said that we need to lynch the roleblocker.
    It has already been said that the claims that are out are believeable.

So anyone voting anywhere not looking for the roleblocker is just blowing smoke out of their ass when they pretend to be helping town.

43. ISO #4143

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post

So anyone voting anywhere not looking for the roleblocker is just blowing smoke out of their ass when they pretend to be helping town.
    finding the RBer is actually a higher priorty... who would u assume it is?

44. ISO #4144

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post

Distorted has a female name, his night action gave no information or feedback whatsoever. One could say it technically didn't even exist. Why is Distorted not likely to be roleblocker?

45. ISO #4145

46. ISO #4146

47. ISO #4147

48. ISO #4148

49. ISO #4149

50. ISO #4150

ok.. so mike made a mistake. I can detect neutrals. SO - i can get red, pink, or green checks. or all red checks.

i honestly debated just not saying anything, but u know what fuck it rofl this is already hilarious enough
    OK further correction:

If I am a regular sheriff, I can get red, green, pink checks.

If I am insane sheriff, I can get red, or green. all neutals show up as green checks to insane sheriff.

there we go! SUCCESS!!!!!

Yeet!