2. ISO #2002

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

6. ISO #2006

7. ISO #2007

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Fable is mine back the hell off right now or face the consequences.
    Have you read my earlier posts? #1626 and above?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

8. ISO #2008

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh. i wasnt in either of those games with u so.

whats ur reads on other ppl?
    Apart from tho obvious ones I also see scum in srceenplay. Didn't like how he twisted my words before, and quickly looking through his iso I couldn't find anything towny either. He claims to be Bahkieh's husband, so I'd like some feedback from Bahkieh first. Or maybe even the woman he claims is his side-chick.

9. ISO #2009

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    he was trying to butter you up or at least that was my impression.
    Why would I have to do that with a scumbuddy? If anything it would make more sense to say Fable is town and I was pocketing...? Logic?

While we're here do you know any of these names from your rolecard:

Jeff Peters
    Jamie Kaitlyn
    Sean Watts
    David Wilson
    Katrine
    Jovena
    Daniel Sampson
    Melissa Sampson
    Robert Cook
    Daniel Andy Russel
    Chris Gordon
    Angela King
    Carmen Osborne
    Judi Clark

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

12. ISO #2012

13. ISO #2013

blinks newly single, and he is a desirable male. I happen to know him, so ill see if i can hook u guys up on a blind date.
    what that's a lie I already have another GF according to my information and her name is Katrine, My ex- whom I just broke up with is Cara Allen.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #2014

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

Not Kenny, Effekann
    would you be willing to vote Efekannn or MM?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

19. ISO #2019

20. ISO #2020

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Apart from tho obvious ones I also see scum in srceenplay. Didn't like how he twisted my words before, and quickly looking through his iso I couldn't find anything towny either. He claims to be Bahkieh's husband, so I'd like some feedback from Bahkieh first. Or maybe even the woman he claims is his side-chick.
    Who are the "obvious ones"?

21. ISO #2021

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Hey, no need to kink shame.
    I wouldn't dare :P

22. ISO #2022

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Why would I have to do that with a scumbuddy? If anything it would make more sense to say Fable is town and I was pocketing...? Logic?

While we're here do you know any of these names from your rolecard:

Jeff Peters
    Jamie Kaitlyn
    Sean Watts
    David Wilson
    Katrine
    Jovena
    Daniel Sampson
    Melissa Sampson
    Robert Cook
    Daniel Andy Russel
    Chris Gordon
    Angela King
    Carmen Osborne
    Judi Clark
    Cause maybe you were trying to make it seem like it's the 1st time you meet him? and play up to that? dunno, I might have spoken too soon, should have kept quiet and observed you two

Ah these names, but is it beneficial for town this sort of stuff? What if scum are also searching for certain people for targeting? I'll have a look to see if any of those wonderful people are mentioned in my pm

23. ISO #2023

24. ISO #2024

Cause maybe you were trying to make it seem like it's the 1st time you meet him? and play up to that? dunno, I might have spoken too soon, should have kept quiet and observed you two

Ah these names, but is it beneficial for town this sort of stuff? What if scum are also searching for certain people for targeting? I'll have a look to see if any of those wonderful people are mentioned in my pm
    These people have all been claimed so if they are being hunted then we already have usernames to them.

And I have not been pretending that I don't know Fable. I've offered a measely attempt at meta reading for others here so I've already explicitly stated I've played with him in the thread.

25. ISO #2025

FF is the only person I know here besides AIV lol.

26. ISO #2026

Not getting your vote, Foxes. I'm clueless to what happened today, I'm catching up slowly but surely because you guys have made this thread unreadable.

You seemed to be present and engaged this D1 sniffing everyone and you have complete info over everything that happened yet you are not able to point to anyone scummy but to vote a guy that just came back.

You seem to be a fake detective, that's my impression. Why all those questions to people only to vote me who you have no info on? I'm calling blinks and he will have me, that's it.

Blinks will be my chosen one. Saw your earlier posts, Foxes, trying to flirt with people. No, you can't have me. Thus you vote me as a revenge.
    amg i swear im not a whore anymore =( @Distorted halp i'm gonna get raped lol

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

amg i swear im not a whore anymore =( @Distorted halp i'm gonna get raped lol
    You want to answer my above question?

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

Yeah. I'm conflicted.
    Efekannn flipping scum will only confirm that MM is more than likely scum with him.

Or the other way around works too, but I'd like to see if I can get my information confirmed honestly.

35. ISO #2035

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

OK - i just did a full ISO on SCVMurderer. Yes, FULL - every single one of his posts..

wtf u enjoy recycling with your friends as a hobby? da fk is the matter with u @Scvmurderer

ok so, that is town to me lol a scum who pops in, reveals his RC then leaves? i think if he was scum he would be wondering if revealing his rolecard would out him. he would have waited until N1 to ask about that.

SCV is prolly 1 of my top townreads just for that now xD lol
    What happened to always scummy?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #2043

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Efekannn flipping scum will only confirm that MM is more than likely scum with him.

Or the other way around works too, but I'd like to see if I can get my information confirmed honestly.
    I think you're misguided on Efe, but if MM were to flip scum I would be inclined to vote Efe.

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

????????????????????????????????????????????
    You answered it disregard.

I think you're misguided on Efe, but if MM were to flip scum I would be inclined to vote Efe.
    Hmm.. Ok. Then I can get behind it.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050