M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    if you guys lynch me I will never reveal infos about Carmen Osborne (there is some dark stuff going on with him too)
    Doesn't ring a bell.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

you are either Carmen Osborne or my archenemy/student David Wilson or a hostile Gina Honey Davison spewing bullshit as a Executioner (why is everyone a son at their last name?)
    I am none of those things xD

But YOU are a murderer.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I think AIV is probably village based on what they're telling me and pending anyone countering what she told me about RP games here. Efe IDK they look worse now but I can't fathom them just giving up the kinda information they are as a wolf, like I just don't see what the benefit is.
    Agreed.

I'm assuming you're asking about my character.

Female
    Yeah, I am, not just casually flirting with you. Even if you don't want to deal with the roleplay... what are your character's working hours like?

8. ISO #358

Y hell yea nibba thanks for asking me sick questions
    Does that sound like someone who "Wants to survive"?

@blinkskater .

9. ISO #359

We Are The Roleplaying Extremists I Actually Even Made Up Some Shit To Make It Sound Better
    Probably He Did The Same Aswell

His Roleplay Sucks And Also It Says That I Am The Law lol
    *doubts*

There's a way to remove Sent from my X using Tapatalk, btw... Does anyone remember it? Because it's a bit annoying :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #360

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

*doubts*

There's a way to remove Sent from my X using Tapatalk, btw... Does anyone remember it? Because it's a bit annoying :P
    I do and if FF wants to know he can ask me or Google it xD

Also yea he's a killer mr. squishy, you are defending a killer.

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Lurkers, because spammers will slip information out that you can catch! But there's a lot of juciness below this post, at first I thought Efe was lying but maybe he isn't
    Can you explain this further?

This quotes Auck's question about lurkers and spammers.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #365

Gina Honey Davison is the most powerful anime character in history
    She is Sean Watts's Wife a 86 year old old woman who runs around and is alive and kicking and has access to all kinds of medical shit and does excersises everyday

She is probably a Executioner who wants to kill Sean Watts for cheating or insurance but it could be something else too(im optimistic but my role is pessimistic)
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Yup, this all makes sense to my perception of him.
    Do you still feel that way after his answer to Fable's question?

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Gina Honey Davison is the most powerful anime character in history
    She is Sean Watts's Wife a 86 year old old woman who runs around and is alive and kicking and has access to all kinds of medical shit and does excersises everyday

She is probably a Executioner who wants to kill Sean Watts for cheating or insurance but it could be something else too(im optimistic but my role is pessimistic)
    Every time you say this shit it makes me feel less and less good about you (I never really felt good about you much anyway, but still).

It is entertaining to watch you dig your own grave though! ;)

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I do and if FF wants to know he can ask me or Google it xD

Also yea he's a killer mr. squishy, you are defending a killer.
    Claiming 100 times that you are King Arthur doesn't make you King Arthur (And no, that's not relevant to this game's roleplay)... Same goes for claiming he's a killer. The only explaination you gave to my questions is "It's Mike's roleplay...".................................................. ........... I have pretty reasonable DOUBTS.

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The only thing that he usually cares about is surviving. He'll do whatever he can and say whatever he can in order to ensure his best chance of survival.

I read him town as fuck right here.
    I want to lynch Carmen Osborne and David Wilson even though they are Sean Watts's best friends there are lots of scum indications but I wont lynch Gina cause she is Sean's wife
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #372

Claiming 100 times that you are King Arthur doesn't make you King Arthur (And no, that's not relevant to this game's roleplay)... Same goes for claiming he's a killer. The only explaination you gave to my questions is "It's Mike's roleplay..."...................................... ....................... I have pretty reasonable DOUBTS.
    Sounds like you haven't fully read ANYTHING I stated.

Yea, I don't like you so far.

23. ISO #373

Claiming 100 times that you are King Arthur doesn't make you King Arthur (And no, that's not relevant to this game's roleplay)... Same goes for claiming he's a killer. The only explaination you gave to my questions is "It's Mike's roleplay..."...................................... ....................... I have pretty reasonable DOUBTS.
    Mr. Squishy Sounds Like A Lawyer..

24. ISO #374

Every time you say this shit it makes me feel less and less good about you (I never really felt good about you much anyway, but still).

It is entertaining to watch you dig your own grave though! ;)
    lol out of honesty

great honesty: I actually love watching myself digging my own grave too I end up laughing and ****ing the town up if they do that cause they literally did the worst mistake ever after rejecting my help from every game possible
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

lol out of honesty

great honesty: I actually love watching myself digging my own grave too I end up laughing and ****ing the town up if they do that cause they literally did the worst mistake ever after rejecting my help from every game possible
    ...Your "help"?

I don't think we need a murderer's help, thanks.

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The only thing that he usually cares about is surviving. He'll do whatever he can and say whatever he can in order to ensure his best chance of survival.

I read him town as fuck right here.
    SHUT UP IM SCUM wait I dont lie to people townreading me without lying to them first

im town until Gina does her special shit (maybe she is cult idk)

Gina > Everyone else

we have to protect Gina at all costs
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

@AIVION

Should I read efe like lawls Y/N?
    Uhhhhhh... I only played the one game with Lawls so maybe ask FF that? xD

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

He's reminding more of Kaboomz right now but obviously Aivion doesn't know him.
    Yea no idea who that is. I like the name though.

36. ISO #386

... You. Lol

What's your read on AIVION?

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    3rd party, that's what I call them, jesters, executioner's, etc etc

My flavor mentions Todd's death, but no one has mentioned Todd so the natural thing is to switch that with Timmy, so I have concluded that Timmy is dead
    Uhm the opening day flavour mentions todds death
    You have info on that?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

41. ISO #391

We Have To Get Rid Of David Wilson And Carbon Osborne

One Of Them Is Mafia The Other One Is SK (probably im 80% sure actually)
    ... Lol.

I feel like you're lying to try to protect yourself (I'm none of these people btw nor do I know them, but just saying it's usually what you would do if there was suspicion on you).

42. ISO #392

He's asking you because you know Efe.
    Ah.

43. ISO #393

... You. Lol

What's your read on AIVION?
    Hopeless but innocent for now. I don't want to believe Efe's executioner shade but that's the only reason I have to believe Aiv would have ulterior motives. At the same time I don't think Efe is as evil as Aiv says... I don't have the full story to know where the confusion is though.

44. ISO #394

Sounds like you haven't fully read ANYTHING I stated.

Yea, I don't like you so far.
    Would you know someone named Puccini, per chance?

Also, you have called Efe a killer in more than 50% of your recent posts, I believe. That's a lot of repeating. If you're talking about your char being obsessive, it doesn't explain why you have to stick with a story that you judge YOURSELF, out of character, to make no sense.

45. ISO #395

... Lol.

I feel like you're lying to try to protect yourself (I'm none of these people btw nor do I know them, but just saying it's usually what you would do if there was suspicion on you).
    I dont have to protect myself due to the immortality I possess (David Wilson has similiar but way way weaker powers but unlike him Sean Watts is retired sadly)

I dont have to lie to protect myself

Im lying to get my friends lynched and the wife survive so she can make a world record for living the shit out of this world (SHE IS 86 years old holy shit)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #396

Also, you have called Efe a killer in more than 50% of your recent posts, I believe. That's a lot of repeating. If you're talking about your char being obsessive, it doesn't explain why you have to stick with a story that you judge YOURSELF, out of character, to make no sense.
    are you male or female?
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #397

@AIVION

Should I read efe like lawls Y/N?
    Although I didn't spectate that game very hard (The one game AIVION played in), no, I don't think so. Lawls wasn't acting purely based on trolling, to then progress to something else (well, let's hope so...). Efe is a special case.

48. ISO #398

are you male or female?
    Male, straight, and American Christian.

49. ISO #399

50. ISO #400

Nope.

Well you would be too if Someone killed your wife. My rolecard (AND I MENTIONED THIS A LOT) states that Sean is a crazed killer and the cause of death of my wife was poison. I saw him with her when she collapsed and he has connections obviously to elude the law (I dont know that for sure but he's basically confirmed he knows a lot). So therefore I've gotten enough info from both my Role card and what he's said to judge he's a shady character who is probably a killing role that isn't town.

You are defending him based off of crappy Meta, and TBH it makes me think you know Sean Watts and are protecting him.

As I said, I'm willing to bet my life that he's not a town role, but an evil killing role that has a ton of connections (Mafia anyone?)