S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    hmm... wasn't expecting yagami to lock himself out of todays discussion - but I also suspect he didn't want the focus turned to how to stop a witch from controlling him.
    As a reply to all of your posts.

I honestly think Yagami is Town, and that he's not making these big plays.

Slaol is indeed a hard to read player; however, right now he wants to play like not-himself, I believe. He's not serious right now, and he's mostly waiting and fishing... so I say we wait to see on him. I townread him a bit for now, more of a "benefit of the Slaol" than anything, and it's an highly volatile read. But still a read nevertheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #503

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Oh I’m dead.
    Definately saw that coming. I’ve been in meetings all day. Sucks.

I was hella scum in that alternate reality. Super town in this one. You just gotta take my word on it I guess.
    Mhmm, I believe that.
    Hard to tell at this point. My gut says Marshall is a suspect.
    Don't push it tho :P
    Fun fact

In that past reality.
    I didn’t have any clue who my scum team was.
    ........Okay. That's much probably a lie to avoid having to say anything about your scum team, so you're making it clear we can't get info out of you for the other reality. Got it
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #504

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

I'm glad that the days are 72 hours long because I really want to hear more from certain people, they seem to be busier during the weekdays than weekends. Gotta pin down which reality I suspect people in.
    You talking about me again? <3

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Goooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddd........... . That's far-far-far-far-fetched. It implies witch gives no feedback, that scums don't have a nightkill in any reality, yet town has a nightkill that affects both?? Nonsense.

This post isn't sitting well with me. Witch not giving feedback is common enough. And him saying that scum have no nightkill seems strange when we have 2 people claiming attacked and healed. Now with Damus saying that he was scum in past - but didn't have an action nor had a scumchat, it is possible that scum in past don't have a night kill (yet).

I'm begining to suspect a cult leader having to decide to recruit his scattered team (who are already aligned with scum, so no changing alignments) or do a night kill, I still suspect Yagami was controlled by a witch so thats 1 scum action, I expect more tonight.

So... why did marshmallow think my post implied that there were no scum kills before Damus said his post? And why in both realities? Was Damus given drugs instead of being attacked?

As for Damus being targeted last night, based on my wifom reads - he was not the one I thought scum would go after, I made it quite clear that I suspected Damus being scum in 1 reality and didn't know which one at the time - seems like the ideal candidate to keep alive so that my focus stays on him. Giving him the attacked and healed drugs would also raise hairs on my neck if no one died since I certainly didn't expect him to be healed. Drugs are becoming a stronger theory the more I think about it.

I did expect Yagami to be hit so doctor on him seems logical and is easy to believe.

Now I did suspect Marshmallow to be scum in 1 reality yesterday too, I chose past with interesting votes joining me - Damus didn't seem to have a problem joining that vote so Damus didn't think Marsh was a scum buddy there.

Short of trying to pressure lurkers and afk people, I think we need a closer look into Marshmallow man.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

I think I'll head to bed now... no one is talking, hopefully I can spark a debate or this chat will be a bit boring.

12. ISO #512

This post isn't sitting well with me. Witch not giving feedback is common enough. And him saying that scum have no nightkill seems strange when we have 2 people claiming attacked and healed. Now with Damus saying that he was scum in past - but didn't have an action nor had a scumchat, it is possible that scum in past don't have a night kill (yet).

I'm begining to suspect a cult leader having to decide to recruit his scattered team (who are already aligned with scum, so no changing alignments) or do a night kill, I still suspect Yagami was controlled by a witch so thats 1 scum action, I expect more tonight.

So... why did marshmallow think my post implied that there were no scum kills before Damus said his post? And why in both realities? Was Damus given drugs instead of being attacked?

As for Damus being targeted last night, based on my wifom reads - he was not the one I thought scum would go after, I made it quite clear that I suspected Damus being scum in 1 reality and didn't know which one at the time - seems like the ideal candidate to keep alive so that my focus stays on him. Giving him the attacked and healed drugs would also raise hairs on my neck if no one died since I certainly didn't expect him to be healed. Drugs are becoming a stronger theory the more I think about it.

I did expect Yagami to be hit so doctor on him seems logical and is easy to believe.

Now I did suspect Marshmallow to be scum in 1 reality yesterday too, I chose past with interesting votes joining me - Damus didn't seem to have a problem joining that vote so Damus didn't think Marsh was a scum buddy there.

Short of trying to pressure lurkers and afk people, I think we need a closer look into Marshmallow man.

I think I'll head to bed now... no one is talking, hopefully I can spark a debate or this chat will be a bit boring.
    So do you somehow want everyone else to believe what Damus said too? Seems like that's a big factor in your argument, despite Damus being dead scum with 0 reason to tell us the truth about the past. I'd expect him and his team to do whatever they can to get us paranoid on the past reality and make this one here canon.

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So do you somehow want everyone else to believe what Damus said too? Seems like that's a big factor in your argument, despite Damus being dead scum with 0 reason to tell us the truth about the past. I'd expect him and his team to do whatever they can to get us paranoid on the past reality and make this one here canon.
    I'm expecting damus to try to even out the advantage if he want past to not be cannon.

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

Even if we don't take damus' word on his scum role not knowing his team, Marshmallow shouldn't have known that before damus said it. Thus a bigger reason I want to pressure marshmallow.
    And you didn't think that Damus could've said that exactly because he read MM's post and realized it's convenient for himself?

16. ISO #516

Damus openly said that he was scum in past, which heavily shifts the town preference to the past where scum are down 1 and town still all alive. I do believe damus prefers present so why would he say that?

Even if we ignore damus' claim all together about the past, why would Marshmallow think I implied there was no scum killing role here? He somehow knows that damus was not attacked.

17. ISO #517

Damus openly said that he was scum in past, which heavily shifts the town preference to the past where scum are down 1 and town still all alive. I do believe damus prefers present so why would he say that?

Even if we ignore damus' claim all together about the past, why would Marshmallow think I implied there was no scum killing role here? He somehow knows that damus was not attacked.
    It was incredibly fucking obvious that Damus was scum in the past. I don't think even a single player would've expected him to be town. His scumclaim has 0 impact on the town's preference. The only thing that can shift preference is the way his claim influenced you and your theories. You seem to be trying heavily to shift the votes towards the present. Scumpainting Yagami being a big factor in your play.

18. ISO #518

If you have a better reason to pressure someone else, I'm all ears, but this chat has been relatively dead and mm is the best I can come up with other than the lurking afk people. Most of the others I have tpr suspicions and don't really want to push too hard until after convergeance since I might expose what they are there.

19. ISO #519

I'll leave "why would Marshmallow think I implied there was no scum killing role here?" for MM to answer, but now you claiming he would "know that Damus was not attacked" is incredibly far fetched. You were the one who came up with a drug dealer theory, I just don't get how literally any other player's posts before would indicate towards it. Note, I don't disagree about your theory making sense. I do believe it do be unlikely for Damus to be a doctor's and a killer's target. Tbf, I don't even see the purpose of picking him out of all people as drug dealing target either however. Don't you think drug dealers usually go after people who would at least look like believable targets? And ignoring all that, why the fuck would MM just slip that information? And not you?

20. ISO #520

It was incredibly fucking obvious that Damus was scum in the past. I don't think even a single player would've expected him to be town. His scumclaim has 0 impact on the town's preference. The only thing that can shift preference is the way his claim influenced you and your theories. You seem to be trying heavily to shift the votes towards the present. Scumpainting Yagami being a big factor in your play.
    Fair enough, if you suspect me in the present - I can see why you wouldn't want to follow me here. Truth is, I do have a stronger town circle in present than the past. And I don't mind a Consort filling one of the scum role slots. I do heavily suspect witches to be a scum role in the past, the rp all but confirms it.

I also have a good read on you as well Kenny so if you have a better suggestion, I'm willing to follow your lead. Up until now, you haven't said much.

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

but now you claiming he would "know that Damus was not attacked" is incredibly far fetched.
    OK, I used the question in my head instead of the word "implied"

You were the one who came up with a drug dealer theory, I just don't get how literally any other player's posts before would indicate towards it. Note, I don't disagree about your theory making sense. I do believe it do be unlikely for Damus to be a doctor's and a killer's target.
    Both yagami and damus were not who I thought would be attacked in the present, I thought it would have been you. I'm known to follow the wifom for predicting night actions, things went completly different than I expected, so yes, I'm trying to think up theories how or why those 2 got attacked/healed. Witch making yagami target himself makes sense to me making yagami alignment no longer a confirmed town death.

Tbf, I don't even see the purpose of picking him out of all people as drug dealing target either however. Don't you think drug dealers usually go after people who would at least look like believable targets?
    if they don't have an attack, making someone who is not likely healed claim attack and healed is lynch bait - especially if I already suspected damus day 1. So yes, damus makes sense to me for being targeted by drugs because I normally wouldn't believe him.

And ignoring all that, why the fuck would MM just slip that information? And not you?
    That is not a question I can really answer that would convince you. So I'll leave that up to you to judge.

24. ISO #524

Light, a hero that we didn't deserve!

Oh Damus so you were a scumbo, after all!

I wonder if there's 1 evi left or 2 in the past.

there's also the possibility of a filthy witch as people have mentioned

My towncore is strong in the years ago reality

but I'll wait til thread opens to post there, I'm excited!

25. ISO #525

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Yayap, my town alignment can be proven thanks to Lawyer in the PAST reality

as for now, me and him are no longer connected, I guess there's a small chance he could have become evil, we are split now so to speak
    I'm fine lynching the lawyer here, but I don't think we'll gain anything by pressuring him since he is about to be replaced out. Just suck for whoever takes his place if present gets voted.

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

Actually no, am talking about other people that talked more day 1. I see Lawyer has asked to be replaced out. hmmm...
    @Eclipse What do you think of Lawyer in this reality?

@MM I town read Yagami more in the past. Do you town read him in both?
    Yes, I do think he's town in both, already said that. He was doing..... his town Light stuff in both realities.

32. ISO #532

Yes, I do think he's town in both, already said that. He was doing..... his town Light stuff in both realities.
    Please help me with a fairly explanatory read on: @Slaol @Eclipse
    @Efekannn002 @Ganelon

You may ask me to do the same and I will provide when I am able; irregardless if when that’ll be.

33. ISO #533

Two people claiming attacked and healed, what? I know about Damus... there's another one?

That's a possibility.

Drug dealer? Maybe. They would choose to send that drug feedback, though? Isn't it random usually?

Also, it looks like you're basing a lot of stuff on Damus not bullshitting us about the other reality! See my post about it for more details, but I don't believe that so much. He can have literally every intent possible in the game, we don't know what he was, what his scum team might be, what he wants to do...

So yea, no, Marshmallow man isn't interested. :P

34. ISO #534

35. ISO #535

^^^^^^
    Even if we don't take damus' word on his scum role not knowing his team, Marshmallow shouldn't have known that before damus said it. Thus a bigger reason I want to pressure marshmallow.
    OH, so that's the thing? So you actually bought his obvious bullshit in the other reality....? Scums rarely get attacked, y'know.

36. ISO #536

@Marshmallow Marshall

Assume you are scum.
    Assume Yayap is right and Light shot himself with a Cross Reality Witch.
    Why would you, being scum, attack me.

What’s your hypothetical here?
    To the people asking me to assume I am scum, I answer "go fuck yourself, kind sir". Literally, all you can do with this is scumpaint me lol

37. ISO #537

Wanna post your reads on here? You haven't been the most useful person here. I assume it's standard for slinkys?

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

@Efekannn002 @Ganelon

You may ask me to do the same and I will provide when I am able; irregardless if when that’ll be.
    Slaol - Already explained this some time ago, basically he has the benefit of the Slaol in both realities. Looks like he's fishing and trying out new stuff (not leading!), so I let him be for now. We'll see post-convergence.

Eclipse - Waiting on more from him... INACTIVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Efekannn02 - I suspect him from being scum on this reality, he has not attempted to help town, only to derail discussion (his "coded" poem is a good example...).

Ganelon - Rolecard stuff with Mike, while Mike retracted his mill thing. It's really weird. Then, he hasn't been really solvy, which isn't town!mag. So, scummy.

40. ISO #540

@Efekannn002 @Ganelon

Mind to post yours, too?

41. ISO #541

To the people asking me to assume I am scum, I answer "go fuck yourself, kind sir". Literally, all you can do with this is scumpaint me lol
    I completely disagree.
    I implore you one more time to consider and answer the question.

42. ISO #542

I will not expand on any thoughts I have on slaol at this moment.

I think Eclipse is self aware here and is playing with caution or hesitation. His posts haven’t struck me as invested in solving or scum hunting. Being pinged seems to make him jumpy or at least that’s what I interpreted his responses as. There is only seemingly negative interactions I have seen him have with other players.

Efekannn002 Is very clearly hard trolling. However I was under the impression they were straight up claiming a role within the trolling but the lack of follow up in what I perceived their role to be detracts from that thought. I haven’t had a good grasp on how they play the game but it honestly seems like a pissing contest to somehow “prove” they are the best troll.

Ganelon hasn’t responded in either reality in the way I would anticipate an average town to respond as. That being said I don’t believe Ganelon is scum in the past. I find their post timing and style in the present to be scum indicative, thru the use of passivity and passive aggression in the tone. That also being said. They clearly aren’t invested in this reality which is telling of alignment. Plus the hardclaim (that was this reality yes? Yes I verified) the latter half of this read is very strong as a town read for me.

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

I think Eclipse is self aware here and is playing with caution or hesitation. His posts haven’t struck me as invested in solving or scum hunting. Being pinged seems to make him jumpy or at least that’s what I interpreted his responses as. There is only seemingly negative interactions I have seen him have with other players.
    Where? With whom? Post those interactions. The only negative interaction I had this game was with your scummy self on the other thread where I called you out for trying to mislead town.

45. ISO #545

People have kept their lips sealed on this thread, the action happened in the other thread

This present day has been 'Mikey's Show' and everyone was cool with that.

I agree with MM and yayap, we need to expand and try to broaden our horizon beyond Mikey and his mill.

46. ISO #546

Came back because I'm curious and something bugs me about Mikey's story

How did he got to have abilities in present day? From a simple mill town guy to now being bold enough to ask all scum to jump on him at night

I think there's more to the story, you don't get to transform into a might brave PR without something happening in-between

Either you got a special visitor that did some hocus-pocus or an ability was bestowed upon you by someone or something
    Kenny is inquisitive

/me likey very much

Marshmallow is secretive and it points me to 'why'

There's nobody that looks great because it's too early, because they might not tell ze truth

patience, pagadan, patience will triumph
    Mike offers strong townie vibes, he's transparent, open and willing to collaborate, cooperate and be used as a tool for town

Nobody so far has had this sort of desire to show themselves as Mikey did

I'm vetoing any votes on him

Rest will be sorted when I look over previous posts again, there's a lot of details to take in, most of players have told their stories, there wasn't anything concrete that would point to a scummy player

Beware those in creepy group and those in bravado, I'm slightly thinking there's at least 1 scumbo in these 2 groups
    I will reveal my role in due time, don't force my hand if you're town

it's normal to be wary of you after what happened in the past
    Not sure what to make of yeyap I think he's trying to intimidate the mafia team on both threads, he's been very loud in wanting to become a bait

People have talked about him being a great wolf in tone so I'm relying on others.

What do you guys think of Efekannn in this present day? I got my townread on him in the past, but I'm interested for 'now'. Is there anything to glean from Efe's posts and how many of them are to be taken seriously?
    Yayap, my town alignment can be proven thanks to Lawyer in the PAST reality

as for now, me and him are no longer connected, I guess there's a small chance he could have become evil, we are split now so to speak

These are the posts I’m talking about.
    My viewpoint obviously. But it seems negative minded.

47. ISO #547

People have kept their lips sealed on this thread, the action happened in the other thread

This present day has been 'Mikey's Show' and everyone was cool with that.

I agree with MM and yayap, we need to expand and try to broaden our horizon beyond Mikey and his mill.

Can I ask you for a response on the Marshall interaction that just happened

48. ISO #548

Not sure if you're trying to troll me or what, but those posts clearly show an inquisitive flavor. I wanted to sort those players, to find more about them

It's a state of a confused townie, I mean if that's negative, I guess we're on different page.

Every town should voice concern over suspects, the people that don't rock the beat are mafia since they have already the entire picture and don't need to prod people except for pr hunt.

49. ISO #549

Can I ask you for a response on the Marshall interaction that just happened
    MM refuses to place himself in a scum position because from his pov, he's town, he's not willing to do a gimmick for people to use his words against him and scumpaint him.

It's his choice.

50. ISO #550

MM refuses to place himself in a scum position because from his pov, he's town, he's not willing to do a gimmick for people to use his words against him and scumpaint him.

It's his choice.
    The intent is to evaluate what scum did based on feedback we have given in the thread. We use that to determine who is most likely to have done it, what scum roles may be in he game, why motivations are behind those actions, place additional suspicion or clear a player from suspicion based on if their claim of feedback is believable or not.

Marshall absolutely refused to engage in this thought based on the premise that anything he responds with is going to be scumpainted.
    The response of scumpainting him for his thoughts would also be telling; being that I would turn around and ask other folks such as you for what they think of his thinking.

I asked him for reads and he provided a weak one or two liners for each person that only dewelled on the surface of each individual. There didn’t seem to be any solving or puzzling in his given reads. And he turned around and asked me wht I thought of those players.

But he refused to engage in the other questioning but giving the weak reads was fine.
    I find it odd. I don’t find it townie.

I would expect a scum player to rebell against the exercise just as Marshall did. Because it puts that player in a place of vulnerability and scum players naturally shy away from putting themselves in that state.