The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
  1. ISO #251

Re: The Different Religions Of Mafia Players From Around The World

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    on another way?
    from my pov i'm just on the "right" way.
    or you can also say i'm on the "left" way
    everyone thinks they're on the right way else they'd choose another one....................

I meant that you weren't talking about religion. Communism is a way of life in itself, and the way of seeing the world is drastically changed. Religion becomes some kind of artifice created by the evil rich people to control masses, or something like that. Economics and politics are 100% fusionned. And so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #252

I don't.
    I'm not atheist. I'm anti-theist.
    i tried to save rachyl from the stupid teachings of the bible. and she got so mad when she heard the truth.
    for me any religion is just not right if there are more than 1 believers of that religion (FSM excluded)

It's just like freedom of speech.
    I know most of u might would die defending yours and others' freedom of speech. but you do want someone to shut up when he is saying something that is absolutely not right to you

disclaimer:don't reply to this comment as I won't even look at it. save OUR time
    EXACTLY. You found the word I was looking for. Just saying: how will the communists achieve their goal if they attack the proletarians? How will the uhm... the promise land will be reached if you fight the people you're trying to recruit?
    Spoiler : Look! :
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; May 18th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    EXACTLY. You found the word I was looking for. Just saying: how will the communists achieve their goal if they attack the proletarians? How will the uhm... the promise land will be reached if you fight the people you're trying to recruit?
    Spoiler : Look! :
    J do nont speak Francais
    the Jester Leader

4. ISO #254

J do nont speak Francais
    ...its not that hard.... lol Le Capital par Karl Marx = The Capital by Karl Marx, Lois Protectices du travail = Protective Laws of Work, Suffrage Universel et Referendum = uhh... voting (appoximative) and referendum, Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité = Liberty, Equity, Brotherhood (France's national motto). Sorry but this is the only image I know of with Marx pointing at the promised land.

5. ISO #255
    Ganelon

The thread has derailed massively lol, how is communism important in this topic
    Last edited by ; May 18th, 2018 at 11:25 PM.

6. ISO #256

disagree.
    There are no supreme saviors,
    Neither God, nor Caesar nor tribune;
    And what authority does the guy who wrote this have on the subject? Has he done extensive research? Does he actually KNOW christianity? I feel like you're blinded by bias.
    I'm not familiar with this text but it really just seems incredibly stuck up. If it's a rallying cry for athiests everywhere then count me as a christian because this reeks of r/iamverysmart.

Sure?
    I tried to be logical and soon gave up as she starts to quote the bible and asks me to be roasted.

read the first few pages and see how i never said anything against rachyl herself
    Your logic is very lacking. I pointed out two logical fallacies with your posts that you've yet to address.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    why is communism such a recurring theme on this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    And what authority does the guy who wrote this have on the subject?

lol it's from the Internationale
    Your logic is very lacking. I pointed out two logical fallacies with your posts that you've yet to address.
    what's the logic behind using the bible to support the existence of a god, and then use the existence of a god to approve to authority of the bible then?
    the Jester Leader

8. ISO #258

Several people have made cohesive arguments around the existence of god. While I can't vouch for any of them personally, here's a wiki page.
    this wiki page is meaningless. I will shut up as long as someone provide me with evidence strong enough to prove this.

But if u are trying to tell me that "god doesn't exist" is wrong before even providing proof, i call this logic fallacy
    the Jester Leader

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Your logic is very lacking.
    And you?
    No proof god exist=no logic
    there is debate on the existence of god=good logic?
    quoting internationale=no logic
    quoting bible=acceptable?
    me saying bullshit=no acceptable
    you saying get the actual fuck out of here=rational, neutral, objective?

Get the actual fuck out of here.
    the Jester Leader

11. ISO #261

And totally ignore the fact that christian can never give the evidence that can make everybody shut up
    the Jester Leader

12. ISO #262

why is communism such a recurring theme on this forum
    Because communism is the only major ideology that is known for being atheist

I know you are trying to stay neutral but there really isn't a spot big enough for you to stand on.

Just answer one question:
    If the bible says there is a god, does that prove the existence of the God?
    Last edited by Tauntshaman; May 19th, 2018 at 10:46 AM.
    the Jester Leader

13. ISO #263

14. ISO #264

Because communism is the only major ideology that is know for be atheist

I know you are trying to stay neutral but there really isn't a spot big enough for you to stand on.

Just answer one question:
    If the bible says there is a god, does that prove the existence of the God?
    No.
    If some guy says in a book that there is no god, does that disprove the existence of a god?

I’ll answer everything else when I get home.

15. ISO #265

No.
    If some guy says in a book that there is no god, does that disprove the existence of a god?

If some guy says in a book, that god exists, does that approve the existence of god?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

16. ISO #266

No.

no.
    that's why we have fsm.
    since you technically can not prove that there isn't a flying spaghetti monster.

AND I HAVE ALREADY SAID THIS IN PG4
    IF RACHYL THINKS THERE IS A GOD, THEN THE SAME LOGIC SUPPORTS THE EXISTENCE OF ALLAH
    AND YOU CALL THIS A LOGIC FALLACY
    the Jester Leader

17. ISO #267

what's the logic behind using the bible to support the existence of a god, and then use the existence of a god to approve to authority of the bible then?
    I agree with you on this, but it's the very concept of faith... However, I also agree with stealthbomber that you are extremely biased by your point of view, and that you can't say this. Also, notice how you are using the Internationale's lyrics just like Rachyl with the Bible? You're doing what you're attacking. Last thing: I don't think Eugène Pottier had much knowledge on the subject of having a god or not... He wrote a song to rally people in order to hold Paris. That's it. So, to take your own words: what's the logic behind using the internationale to support the non-existence of a god, and then use the non-existence of a god to approve the authority of communism?

18. ISO #268

no.
    that's why we have fsm.
    since you technically can not prove that there isn't a flying spaghetti monster.

IF RACHYL THINKS THERE IS A GOD, THEN THE SAME LOGIC SUPPORTS THE EXISTENCE OF ALLAH
    AH. This is the reasoning making me think all religions are wrong

Maybe... Maybe Hinduism is nearer of the "truth" in some way though.

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Because it is a "religion" in a way. Just like (I am not saying it's the same, and that it's as good as it) nazism, which has an ideology that becomes a religion (I don't know much about it though).

20. ISO #270

no.
    that's why we have fsm.
    You're right.

You didn't consider my point that they're thinking about the same deity.

Done replying for the next few hours.

21. ISO #271

I'm atheist, but, like the founding fathers, I can see arguments for Deism.

A God who created the universe (i.e. started the big bang), and then backed off is sensible.

If you're truly atheist, then I think it's difficult to reject Deism outright.

That being said, I'm still atheist. Just be good people, and things like Pascal's Wager shouldn't be a problem.

I could talk at length about this, but an omnibenevolent God would not send non-believing good people to Hell.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

22. ISO #272

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Contributing to the thread, I'm agnostic. I don't believe in any religion and think they are product of a natural human thought (we can't understand this so IT WAS A HIGHER POWER) or just a way to feel you are not alone and that you indeed have support when you're having a really bad time.

If there is a "God" he has no interest in our short and small lives and we will never be able to prove that he exists.
    Read my above comment. Deism may be the place for you.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I win. I was God in MFM God.
    I rolled god but got replaced because I forgot about the game.

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Do these uncultured whippersnappers even know who these people are tho?
    Before starting calling us unculturted whitestrappers, JOIN FM GAMES!!!!!

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

I agree with you on this, but it's the very concept of faith... However, I also agree with stealthbomber that you are extremely biased by your point of view, and that you can't say this. Also, notice how you are using the Internationale's lyrics just like Rachyl with the Bible? You're doing what you're attacking. Last thing: I don't think Eugène Pottier had much knowledge on the subject of having a god or not... He wrote a song to rally people in order to hold Paris. That's it. So, to take your own words: what's the logic behind using the internationale to support the non-existence of a god, and then use the non-existence of a god to approve the authority of communism?
    you don't accuse one of murder when he fires at school shooters. i quoted the internationale long after she says i will be roasted
    the Jester Leader

30. ISO #280

You didn't consider my point that they're thinking about the same deity.
    I know. all of the Palestinian originated religions are the same.
    problem is they themselves call each other "hersey" "heretic" "heathen"s and start crusades against each other lol
    the Jester Leader

31. ISO #281

you don't accuse one of murder when he fires at school shooters. i quoted the internationale long after she says i will be roasted
    Okay I admit being roasted is a lil bit extreme lol.

32. ISO #282

Before starting calling us unculturted whitestrappers, JOIN FM GAMES!!!!!
    all in due time fam

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who had that reaction. I was trying to hide the tears with my snark LOL.

33. ISO #283

Aside: Calix was a good player with a serious ego. I don't miss him/her (dont remember) because of the way I'd be actively singled out because of my age. That was frankly intensely rude and one of the main reasons I stopped playing FM in the first place, because nothing was being done about it after I reported it.

I played an offsite game or two before stopping altogether for unrelated reasons.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Aside: Calix was a good player with a serious ego. I don't miss him/her (dont remember) because of the way I'd be actively singled out because of my age. That was frankly intensely rude and one of the main reasons I stopped playing FM in the first place, because nothing was being done about it after I reported it.

I played an offsite game or two before stopping altogether for unrelated reasons.
    How fm is releated to religion?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

RELIGION. Nice. I believe that any religion is BULL. I believe in the big bang theory. As much as I want to believe in a god, or magic, it's not real. The big bang from the beginning of time created everything. And don't ask me "Well where did that come from?" Cause idfk. I believe in aliens, and I also believe that there are other planets with creatures like us out there. I do not think the mother Earth is flat, and I do believe in the moon landing. ( Just to clear things up ) I think that having a religion is a replacement of the emotion: fear; of death, and the afterlife. I don't know what happens when we die, no one does. I believe that the aliens were the "God" spoken of in the Bible. And honestly there is no room in my mind that I could possibly believe I am wrong. The only reason I would believe in Christianity, or any other religion, is for fear of being wrong, and fear of living an eternity in Hell after death. I wouldn't believe in it, just making sure I am safe lol.
    THE PRIEST OF DEATH HAS RISEN FROM THE ASH

39. ISO #289

Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    RELIGION. Nice. I believe that any religion is BULL. I believe in the big bang theory. As much as I want to believe in a god, or magic, it's not real. The big bang from the beginning of time created everything. And don't ask me "Well where did that come from?" Cause idfk. I believe in aliens, and I also believe that there are other planets with creatures like us out there. I do not think the mother Earth is flat, and I do believe in the moon landing. ( Just to clear things up ) I think that having a religion is a replacement of the emotion: fear; of death, and the afterlife. I don't know what happens when we die, no one does. I believe that the aliens were the "God" spoken of in the Bible. And honestly there is no room in my mind that I could possibly believe I am wrong. The only reason I would believe in Christianity, or any other religion, is for fear of being wrong, and fear of living an eternity in Hell after death. I wouldn't believe in it, just making sure I am safe lol.
    Bing Bang is bullshit, as "god created unisverse". There's no a theory of the world creation, that is logical.

40. ISO #290

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Bing Bang is bullshit, as "god created unisverse". There's no a theory of the world creation, that is logical.
    There is no theory of the world creation that you can find logical. Do you believe that a single entity created the universe(god)? Or do you think its more possible for the big bang to have happened? I think that if you narrow it down, that the big bang is the most theoretical thing that could have happened. If you think there is no theory that makes sense, (which is understandable) what do you believe happened?

41. ISO #291

There is no theory of the world creation that you can find logical. Do you believe that a single entity created the universe(god)? Or do you think its more possible for the big bang to have happened? I think that if you narrow it down, that the big bang is the most theoretical thing that could have happened. If you think there is no theory that makes sense, (which is understandable) what do you believe happened?
    I don't believe in any version of creation of universe, it's a weird thing, because "nothing comes from nothing" but universe seems to be came from nothing, god can't create universe, because who or what created him? But same question goes to the bing bang theory.

42. ISO #292

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I don't believe in any version of creation of universe, it's a weird thing, because "nothing comes from nothing" but universe seems to be came from nothing, god can't create universe, because who or what created him? But same question goes to the bing bang theory.
    There has to be a way for us to be here. So nothing came from something right? I mean, we ARE here right? So that means that something came from nothing. So, even though we don't know exactly how we are here, we just gotta look at what we think is right, and I mean I guess if you don't know then, what do you think would be the most reliable?

43. ISO #293

There has to be a way for us to be here. So nothing came from something right? I mean, we ARE here right? So that means that something came from nothing. So, even though we don't know exactly how we are here, we just gotta look at what we think is right, and I mean I guess if you don't know then, what do you think would be the most reliable?
    None tbh.

44. ISO #294
    Ganelon

disagree.
    There are no supreme saviors,
    Neither God, nor Caesar nor tribune;
    I hope you're trolling because otherwise I find the concept that someone could whole-heartedly support communism deeply disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1OZYoxaJ2Y

Have you watched this?

45. ISO #295

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.