Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I was tested by Distorted. He basically put me on the spot and wanted to see if i really wanted to be checked by his ability, and I passed his test. My point is that no Thing would have even put themselves in that position to begin with.
    If i were the thing, i would like to put myself in that position to begin with. Since logically no Thing would have even put themselves in that position to begin with. That way ppl'd think that i'm not the thing, and i can win ppl's trust

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I was tested by Distorted. He basically put me on the spot and wanted to see if i really wanted to be checked by his ability, and I passed his test. My point is that no Thing would have even put themselves in that position to begin with.
    Just think about it. if there's a game where #1 is on trial and there're only 5 other ppl remaining. 2 mafia and 4 towns. And #2-4 voted guilty, #5-6 voted inno. so #1 is lynched and he is gf.

Now do 2-4 seem more townie, or do 5-6 seem more townie?

2-4?

maybe. But if everyone thinks like that, then smart and rational mafia would have voted guilty. b/c that why ppl thinks he's town

now back to this game. i have seen you mentioning that you have passed distorted's test multiple (if not quadrillions of) times.

WHY WOULD YOU MENTION THAT ?

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN BOTHER DOING THAT?

what if last night you have also passed distorted's another test and became a brave&loyal thing?

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    waht's the lead on dutes i'm so confused
    i mean dutes is a respectable thing like me so why are ppl voting him
    I don't know. i haven't played with him befeore.

I just think his filler posts are abit scummy, thats all and his defence wasn't much better. Maybe this is how he always plays.

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    he shouldn't use his day ability if it ends the day. better if he kills someone at night then.
    This is an obvious now. Also he can't be converted if he's S.C., unless two things target him, causing death of the S.C. and one of the two things. It would be stupid for thing to do that. So we can assume he's confirmed town tomorrow too! DISTORTED FOR PRESIDENT
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

20. ISO #1470

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im willing to kill myself the second its needed. I would be a horrible convert for the things honestly. I do not plan on living past today, or D3 if people really push at me to not check someone during day - but I am slanting towards checking someone during the day, I will just use it when theres like 10 minutes left in the day.
    NO. It's STUPID. @Distorted now that we know we can't get two lynches in a day, it's stupid to suicide: after re-reading the setup, I saw things COULD NOT convert S.C. at night. Soooooooo... instead of dying to confirm someone, you would stay alive and get confirmed yourself. And you're the player I prefer seeing confirmed over anyone else.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #1471

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    because yes, I may die - but if we can get someone elected and protected for that night - we can constantly elect them to be the commander making them immune and confirmed not thing all game.
    Uhh... wtf are you saying? This goes against what you've said in your previous post...

22. ISO #1472

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    -vote distorted

let me know when it s time for the lynch time
    Hey, Mr. I play coop instead of getting my ass in FM... Do that once again and you can fuck off of the games I'll host.

23. ISO #1473

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Good morning, reading d2 !

Hum for once, I have the same opinion than SCV. He was lurking D1 then he is suddenly very active D2.
    The shit thing got a friend last night ! that mean now he can actualy be more active since the first day was the worst for him.
    Still, if we elect him and he is checking blink, it's still better that letting distorted do it

xD, Wanna survive? It's not really helping us lol. If we are not using SC ability, it's pretty much useless.

To be fair, some of us wanted to lynch him(dutes) just to lynch a lurking dude... not because he looked scum. Blink or SCV was the most scumreaded people.

Yeah I thought we could kill someone with the SC AND lynch. That mean electing the SC just make easier the lynch....since we won't vote....but we lose a town if we fail and get a confirmed town (or survivalist).
    That mean the advantage of having a SC is really...not that important. It's good to do it at least once so if we have a guard, he can still be on the confirmed town's ass. And other TPR have more chances to get valuable informations by checking other people.
    It's not. It gets us a confirmed Town to follow. And he can still nightkill. It's like getting a 100% confirmed Vigilante.

24. ISO #1474

SC:

Can attack someone at night. One charge per player. Has a global cool down period of 2 days, regardless of the number of SCs elected. If you are a Thing, you cannot target the Original Thing at night.

You can alternatively forfeit your night kill in exchange for the ability to target someone during the day. If they are a Thing/the Original Thing, they will die. Otherwise, you will die. This ability has the same cool down period as your night ability.

The new Station Commander will be informed during the ensuing night of the status of their charges and whether the cool down period on their ability has ended or not.

So, if the SC kill at night, he won't die in the process? that mean killing during day is only valuable if:
    -we want a confirmed town
    -we are pretty sure about one of us being a thing
    -we are not going to lynch someone so the SC can decide to kill someone one minute before the end of the day
    Exactly, we DON'T LOSE HIM. Meaning it's much better to kill at night. Killing at day is stupid at this point, because you forgot to quote the part that says S.C. is immune to thing conversion at night... SSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do we prefer a risky daykill or a safe nightkill? Plus, a daykill cuts off the information of the lynch. Now there are allegiancies. Don't forget that.

@Distorted I beg you not to daykill, with the setup re-read it makes no sense lol, that ability is quite retarded.

25. ISO #1475

non lynching era s the most boring and useless era for me to shine i ll afk again
    yesterday i had a clan war against psi strom, i almost all killed em rip
    anyway i ve got my reads up will psot em up after the non lynching era but till then i ll afk again BYES
    i m a potato is that enough?
    You. Are. Stupid.

26. ISO #1476

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    hammer him if it will give us more time on the lynch phase.
    NU it won't.

27. ISO #1477

Oh. So you weren't really gone. You fucking AFK for 2 IRL days (3 with the night), then come back and NOT POST SHIT?!!!!!!!!!! Out of you being a potato fighting clans!?!!!! Fucking... Begone. You shit on this game and community. You're like a retarded clone of Efekann: you do the same kind of bullshit posts, but they have no content behind. And you don't participate.

28. ISO #1478

i cant
    Omg. If you tell me you AFK'd so hard you DIDN'T EVEN DO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING NIGHT ACTION...

29. ISO #1479

Could someone hammer distorted so we can start murdering Rachyl?
    Oh, so he wants to kill Rachyl lol. Also why is #2 so blood hungry...

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481

i ate a lot of potatoes, does that count?
    Did you... do... no night action... you... .... ...... .......

32. ISO #1482

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah thanks for your input now lets lynch mm before he sends town into a downward spiral
    ... are you serious? Lmfao. @Magoroth did you troll me and put everyone but me as scum?

33. ISO #1483

Yeah thanks for your input now lets lynch mm before he sends town into a downward spiral
    You're literally saying "Ok all good Hybrid, your contribution helped us so much, now we can kill the guy who I randomly want to kill because he pushed me!"

+scumpoints hard core...

34. ISO #1484

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Discussion phase skipped.

Distorted is Station Commander.

7 votes to hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Distorted has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Distorted (7 [L-0]): Tauntshaman, Marshmallow Marshall, Rachyl, Dutes, Numbertwo, Hybrid, blinkskater
    Tauntshaman (1 [L-6]): Distorted
    ...ignore this.
    ...lol

35. ISO #1485

MM literally wasted 2 hours of his life trying to scumpaint me and i didnt even read it lmao MM i am actually flattered that you think about me so much during the night we should date..
    Not trying to scumpaint you, trying to sum up my thoughts. Which I didn't have time to do during the day, because active discussion was more important. So now that I saw the election was over,
    -vote blinkskater
    NOT FOR PRESIDENT

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

o yea, i fake claimed tracker to attract arson/mm to me. I knew i wasnt gonna get culted cuz i was more than being afk. I was kinda hoping for it and the first thing i ve checked was my notif box, it only said 23 mentions sadly
    Did you think that maybe there could be a MM (the other kind of MM...) that would NOT spree on you because you were claiming to leave house? And lol this is the worst strategy not to get culted... be AFK all game to make sure noone wants you in their team

38. ISO #1488

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

RC, bitch.
    Fuck you, BITCH.

39. ISO #1489

Makes sense i would have played it differently as a cit but GJ i believe you to still be a townie cit and i will not be voting you this day
    ...blink wtf XD

40. ISO #1490

Oh btw. @Magoroth Was the Thing nightchat open on N1 (without any thing converted)?

41. ISO #1491

Me and MM should archon that would be hella fun imo
    OMG XD

i actually think it would be, as long as you don't pull an hybrid-ish strategy lol

42. ISO #1492

glad to see you back in the game ! at least people will maybe stop being focus on you

and SCV is pretty calm too D2, I think that day will be better
    Yeah I think Hybrid is town lol. Also @Hybrid I had townread you because there was no scum motive possibly good for your behavior, just a I fuckin' dont care about the game. Now because you actually read the thread and posted your thoughts about it =) a scum could've just not read and start posting.

Mhmmm but I am waiting on an answer of Magoroth about something.

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

It can be just a way to make people involved to the game, just making them talk and participate, no?
    That's how I saw it. Because Lenneth is my top town read, and I think Rachyl plays in a somewhat similar way.

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

1, there s no tests in this game, espeacilly in a cult save
    2 i dont need to go through a test, since the entirety of this game is a test
    3 i ve never have lurked, i just went afk for my strat to work off.

Oh also do you really think that a newie like you could keep the pressure on the people while nothing even has happened to them? Remember MM's lead on gyr? I m still waiting for his ISO to be done but the last thing i remember is him saying "oh i townread gyr" while saying "gyrlander is scum, iso of him brb", that s your case over there. You pressured other people since you had the townread from mm distorted and such after doing your job off you just went off as well. The last time i remember you posting is before the efekannn s lynch, were you the one who went on on that? No.
    Why would someone be pressuring people if it wont have any effects in this game except that they are trying to take off the attention of herself by getting right into the attention center. People wouldn't notice the small things in front of the big things you know. So here it is that s why.
    Oh btw about Gyrlander. There's no ISO on her and there won't be, at least not yet. She said "unless you want to ISO the void, don't do it", because I said that when I saw she had posted a bit, thinking she would post more... and the Paranoia post is one of the most towny posts she did lol... I can tell you she wouldn't do that as scum.

47. ISO #1497
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh btw. @Magoroth Was the Thing nightchat open on N1 (without any thing converted)?
    Yes.

48. ISO #1498

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    And where is MM? Dammit.
    SLEEPING, GYRLANDER. SLEEPING.

49. ISO #1499

He has just tunneled on me all game for being scummy town mm would be accusing everyone not just me
    Nice, you realize there are only 2 scums on D1? And I pushed at other people a bit, you just didn't see it because you're blind scum.

50. ISO #1500

Yes.
    Oki =) @Scvmurderer welcome to my top town read!

I'm likely to get converted tonight. @Gyrlander you wanted me to claim, BIIIIITCH? :P

I claim Radio Operator (Flavour Cop). I checked Scvmurderer last night, and he did not speak in a night chat =)

P.S. what the fuck is a flavour cop lol

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.