Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3757
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    Eh am I allowed to say? I can confirm myself as town if need be
    Paraphrase, yes. Also give your own name please, you are susp by yesterday's events. Does your rolecard mention anyone else outside of Jane Goodman?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1452

3. ISO #1453

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Do you have a brother?
    And do you have a cousin?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #1455

6. ISO #1456

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Did they seem town or scum?

Also:

SUMMARY OF N1

Magoroth claims to be blackmailed into voting Wiisp ad vitam aeternam with a predefined post. He also claims that he's sure Zerg/Gyrlander slot is scum via a quote system.

MM recieved an anonymous message from a cloud of smoke in his bathroom, saying Distorted is Abbie Woods and Green.

Aamirus claims jailed.

Distorted died to a blue scum team.

~~

Highly probable double scum team with one having standard kills and the other having blackmails, probably two teams with two members each.
    at the start of the night they claimed that they jailed me to protect me, then later they claimed that my husband hired them to kill me, then near the end of the night they said they were not going to kill me. so eh/meh
    they also initially claimed to be the infamous ellie moon and that light yagami is an asshole for hunting them and then later said they only have 1 execution and need to use it on ellie moon. so. yea. that was interesting.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #1457

Paraphrase, yes. Also give your own name please, you are susp by yesterday's events. Does your rolecard mention anyone else outside of Jane Goodman?
    I’m a town architect/crier with one charge and can make some sort of day chat with a female player that lasts until either of us dies named Carl Flynn. Update: nvm can’t confirm myself as town this is hidden isn’t it
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

14. ISO #1464
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Maybe someone cant talk about it but knows the mafias identity?
    And we have to talk to them at night about it...?
    Kay that's something I would see blink doing
    SUSP @blinkskater very fancy sis
    mah name is Jim Mackenzie :P
    This man is confirmed scum and must be lynched today
    -vote Wiisp

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    I’m a town architect/crier with one charge and can make some sort of day chat with a female player that lasts until either of us dies named Carl Flynn. Update: nvm can’t confirm myself as town this is hidden isn’t it
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Righto, so im Carl Flynn a handsome young stud, My brother (i assume Ralph) got me put in jail for a short stint because he messed something up and i took the heat for it, what that thing is i do not know. Of course i know Jane and i regret my actions on that fateful day
    Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Indeedly do, it is a town rolecard, its one that admittedly does not look good on paper but the way i see it. My brother has done something very illegal and he put all the blame on me cause i never been put away before, i got a shorter sentence and they couldn't prove it was me so i had to be let out.

I am unsure how Jane fits into this equation but my instinct lies with my Brother being a bad bad man.

as such
    -vote NightmareFrIEND7
    Hmm. Even though it doesn't fit with Huey's interpretation, it fits with his claimed rolecard. Thoughts?

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

20. ISO #1470

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's not just trolling and is actually trying to say something, but I'm stuck at work and would like him to stop for now

I'm still irritated that y'all lynched Nightmare, but w/e, life goes on
    You would have been upset about any lynch that wasn't me.

Then again you flipped to Magoroth toward EOD.

21. ISO #1471

I'm pretty sure he's not just trolling and is actually trying to say something, but I'm stuck at work and would like him to stop for now

I'm still irritated that y'all lynched Nightmare, but w/e, life goes on
    Same Here.. Kinda Pissed Me Off That @blinkskater Forced Us To Lynch Someone..

22. ISO #1472

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

-vote Wiisp
    are you saying as was theorized in the post above the one you're quoting that you know who the mafia is because you got kicked out of their group (lorewise)?

27. ISO #1477

Ohh god what is going on, I'm not scum lmao
    Even though I have doubts on that, Magoroth claims to be blackmailed into saying only that all day lol.

Also, I now really doubt Mag is lying because he said (via a quote system) he was 100% sure Zerg (aka gyrlander) was scum, and basically agreed to get lynched if he was wrong... Which means it's not a good plan for a scum at all, unless he's literally Jester. Which would be a low blow. I'm however not fully clearing Mag because he could be on another scum team, which is very likely to exist IMO both flavor-wise and balance-wise since there was a kill tonight performed by blue bandits; but for today, he's pretty trustable IMO.

28. ISO #1478

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also, how did we know we HAD to lynch someone?
    blink said at the halfway point of the day that if somebody doesn't get lynched, then "something terrible will happen". Which idk, probably he'd just modkill a random town

29. ISO #1479

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Also, how did we know we HAD to lynch someone?
    Blink put up a big flavor post in the middle of the day with a message saying something terrible will happen if we don't lynch.
    Could've been a scum ability or something though, always possible

30. ISO #1480

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Same Here.. Kinda Pissed Me Off That @blinkskater Forced Us To Lynch Someone..
    He didn't force us; plus it could have been plurality lynch lol, stop being rude at the host

31. ISO #1481

Even though I have doubts on that, Magoroth claims to be blackmailed into saying only that all day lol.

Also, I now really doubt Mag is lying because he said (via a quote system) he was 100% sure Zerg (aka gyrlander) was scum, and basically agreed to get lynched if he was wrong... Which means it's not a good plan for a scum at all, unless he's literally Jester. Which would be a low blow. I'm however not fully clearing Mag because he could be on another scum team, which is very likely to exist IMO both flavor-wise and balance-wise since there was a kill tonight performed by blue bandits; but for today, he's pretty trustable IMO.
    Dont Worry The Magnificent 7 Will Find And Destroy All Scum..

32. ISO #1482
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    are you saying as was theorized in the post above the one you're quoting that you know who the mafia is because you got kicked out of their group (lorewise)?
    -vote Wiisp

33. ISO #1483

34. ISO #1484

-vote Wiisp
    okay... I don't get the point of you quoting that message about someone needing to be talked to at night repeatedly then, unless you are just trying to tell us again that you're blackmailed?

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

I don't think that mag is scum lol
    But he seems to be pointing at aamirus
    if you read back, he said he had a red check on zergsoup/gyrlander. we're doing a 1 quote = he wants to highlight something, 2 quotes = he is saying no, and 3 quotes = he is saying yes
    system

38. ISO #1488

-vote Wiisp
    With the two quotes (Jim Mackenzie + someone cant talk about it but knows mafia identity)... Do you mean that it's you?

Also @Wiisp why did you want Mag to stop doing that exactly? He seems to have a lot of important info, and trying to limit him is scummy as hell.

And I just realized I had derped earlier, I meant to vote Huey's slot because of the lore stuff and I voted the wrong replacement... now I actually mean to vote Zerg's slot :
    -vote Gyrlander

IMPORTANT THING IF WE SAY ZERG SLOT IS SCUM : WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE WHO ACCEPTED TO DRINK WITH ZERG?

Wait a minute i think i understand... maybe he could choose a blackmail -- lemme make another post so Mag can reply

39. ISO #1489
    Ganelon

I also have some flavour about a bank.
    I don't remember my name much but I think it was Tom Cartwright or something like that
    aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

yagami - bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

kenny - father adams; asks if anybody knows anything about a bank

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

Magoroth - Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

huey the long - says he's the best hick from louisiana

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

marsh - mentions his gun; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks;

naz - says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type

distorted - no posts so far

If you won't claim your name, you're probably on a wanted poster is me guess @ everyone
    Maybe someone cant talk about it but knows the mafias identity?
    And we have to talk to them at night about it...?
    Kay that's something I would see blink doing
    SUSP @blinkskater very fancy sis
    -vote Wiisp

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

With the two quotes (Jim Mackenzie + someone cant talk about it but knows mafia identity)... Do you mean that it's you?

Also @Wiisp why did you want Mag to stop doing that exactly? He seems to have a lot of important info, and trying to limit him is scummy as hell.

And I just realized I had derped earlier, I meant to vote Huey's slot because of the lore stuff and I voted the wrong replacement... now I actually mean to vote Zerg's slot :
    -vote Gyrlander

IMPORTANT THING IF WE SAY ZERG SLOT IS SCUM : WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE WHO ACCEPTED TO DRINK WITH ZERG?

Wait a minute i think i understand... maybe he could choose a blackmail -- lemme make another post so Mag can reply
    Did Mag even say /drink ?

42. ISO #1492

@Magoroth Did you drink with Zerg yesterday? And if so, do you think that's how you got blackmailed?

I think the drinking stuff might have been to select the blackmailable pool...

43. ISO #1493
    Ganelon

Because I want him to chill, the day phase has been going on for 1 hour, and about 3/4 of the posts are him
    Because I want him to chill, the day phase has been going on for 1 hour, and about 3/4 of the posts are him
    -vote Wiisp

44. ISO #1494

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

-vote Wiisp
    Lol that one really looks like you're accusing him, is that what you mean? (that's the question)

Else I think you can just stop spamming if you don't want to I guess lol, try not to confuse people by quoting wiisp posts

47. ISO #1497

48. ISO #1498

I don't think that mag is scum lol
    But he seems to be pointing at aamirus
    Or he's quoting that specific post? Like I said I can't really think about it right now
    No rush, you can respond whenever you're free. Just wondering why you pushed for him yesterday when you got jaded of lynching me.

49. ISO #1499

or you're just going to bed/logging off. ok whatever
    Well it's 3:38 AM here so it's possible lol

50. ISO #1500