Dead Chat - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Dead Chat

1. ISO #151

Re: Dead Chat

You are Cleric Sofija Blackmore. After several unexplained cases of diseased livestock and withering crops, the church has sent you to investigate possibility of a satanic cult. You discovered that all of the cases have occurred within a 5 mile radius of the Wagstaff property, and have decided that it's a good place to being your investigation. Luckily, you heard that the Wagstaff's hold their annual Werewolf Ball, and figured that this would be a most opportune moment to have a first hand look.

My actions day 1 made perfect sense, don't try to make it look like I threw now or something. I was doctor, playing to not become a night target day 1 + it was the day after the christmases so I wasn't available at all times. 25 minutes before EoD Popeyes then suddenly suggested turbolynching me, after I tried applying some pressure on his spot, to avoid that pressure. He revealed his rp and people literally reacted saying he's in their card and therefore confirmed town.
    I had good reasons to believe rp is a terrible source of AI information and I wanted to get rid of those thoughts. My rolecard then mentions "diseased livestock and writhering crops". Hence the natural thought of poison being in play.

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Again, I had reason to scumread the cooks. At that time people literally treated Popeyes as confirmed town for claiming his cooking role. I wanted to prevent that position.
    Its cool i know you didnt bave malicipus intentions. It just worked out that way lmao made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #157

@Cryptonic

Do you know if Banshis (Arbys) is aiming for town with his night kills, or if he thinks some of the people he is targeting are mafia? It seems really weird that his kills are still on town even though only 1 purple mafia has been killed, and he should know from his position that there are likely only a few town aligned players left in the game.

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    @Cryptonic

Do you know if Banshis (Arbys) is aiming for town with his night kills, or if he thinks some of the people he is targeting are mafia? It seems really weird that his kills are still on town even though only 1 purple mafia has been killed, and he should know from his position that there are likely only a few town aligned players left in the game.
    Hasnt gave too much info but it seems hes trying to go for mafia

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Even though Glip messed up with today's lynch, it still seems questionable to think that he is purple, especially considering how Dominoes and JitB should be pretty much confirmed mafia from the POV of pink.
    Yeah. His own investigative action confirms dominoes as evil. Popeyes flip also confirms tacobell and yayap as evil, And he goes for a town??

13. ISO #163

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171