Welcome to the Insane Asylum. - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: Welcome to the Insane Asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    are u going to show it at all? lol @Mike
    Yes on Day 3 you will know. The grave yard will be updated. For example: if the skitzo dies before day 3 it will show up with green alignment like this skitzo
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #102

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    @Mike mike miiiiiiike @Mike @miiiiiiike
    Modkill modkill modkill modkill

Give me time to respond lol

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #103

also, i was roleblocked lol
    Oh I just noticed this too.

I call BS on your roleblock claim.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Okay actually trying to read all the stuff in the setup it looks like:

8 people (including Yagami) got the Orderly/cit rolecard to start the game. One of them is mafia but does not find out and does not convert until d3. One of them is the superintendent aka mayor and doesn’t find out until d3. The third one is just a cit, but if this specific cit dies before D3 then the mayor turns into an insane jester on D3 instead of becoming the mayor. Or if the mayor dies before D3 then the cit amnesiac becomes insane jester on D3.

Meanwhile, there is a totally separate jester who started the game as jester and is staying that way.

Lastly, one guy got the Lookout/Doc rolecard and 2 people got mafia rolecards to start.
    Exactly correct

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

I'm not even mad about how day 1 went honestly lol, would have been nice if he flipped mafia, glad he didn't flip tpr. thanks for that policy lynch
    I'm only mad I didn't get to throw my vote on the train.

Hello everyone, apparently I'm in this game, you turbod so fast yesterday I didn't even get to post, and nothing happened to me last night.

7. ISO #107

Doctor Who(Doctor)

* once per night, you can target any person if attacked you will keep them alive. They will not know who healed them only that they where healed. If target is Night Immune they will not be notified they where healed.
    * If you do not target anyone that night you will Heal yourself if attacked, you will be notified if attacked.
    * You can Heal a Jester Kill. You can not heal an Insane Jester Kill.
    * You Lose ties.

Jester (Neutral)

* Your win con is to get Lyched .
    * If you get lynched you pick who dies from the people who lynched you. (Doc can save them)
    * You are the only person who gets to leave a Last Will in game Have fun with it.
    * You can annoy some one at night. By sending them a Message. PM Host the message you want sent. Host will Send to Player. Receiver will not know who it came from. (received the Next Day)
    * You are the only jester that gets a one use Vest.

So, if the mafia attacked someone this night and failed to kill they would either had to hit a jester that used his vest or doctor target or doctor that healed himself.

The most obvious mafia attack seemed to be Marshmallow, but im assuming you didn't get attacked because you aren't claiming anything?

I don't think the jester would use his vest on night 1 unless he had a big reason to think he was going to be attacked.

How likely is it that there is a doctor in this game and the mafia found him night 1?
    Naw I wasn't attacked. That's a good observation, though. Also I confirm #2 is 100% not jester. And I'm not either, I know who it is. I was messaged during night

Just not gonna out who it is yet, for the sake of discussion. Then I think we can maybe consider lynching the jester to get a kill on a scum. Maybe. I also have no idea of who's doc now lol.

#2 is lock town to me now, since he's not jester.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #108

Why wouldn't the jester use his vest after a 6 hour long dzy 1? He gets to be with his scummates in a night chat on night 3 and beyond so its pointless not to use it in the first two nights.

I wonder if doc should reveal though. Mafia will know they are doctor once they have the jester in their night chat.
    Someone didn't read the setup....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #109

@Mike

What does the “haunting” mechanic do?
    The person being lynched picks who dies with them that night that has voted for them. Yes it can be healed.

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    That turbo though. Town should be on this.

-vote Numbertwo
    No, because of what I've already explained: for a mafia guy, risk > reward. I really hate how people are on him atm, and that NOONE addressed my post about it. Come on

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Naw I wasn't attacked. That's a good observation, though. Also I confirm #2 is 100% not jester. And I'm not either, I know who it is. I was messaged during night

Just not gonna out who it is yet, for the sake of discussion. Then I think we can maybe consider lynching the jester to get a kill on a scum. Maybe. I also have no idea of who's doc now lol.

#2 is lock town to me now, since he's not jester.
    !

If you reveal the jester and we lynch them, we can use them to kill whoever we want can't we?

Or hell we can use his/her haunt to confirm a doctor claim...

We can use the jester to do pro-town things.

Just reveal them.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Modkill modkill modkill modkill

Give me time to respond lol
    Rofl thanks for all the answers

13. ISO #113

No, because of what I've already explained: for a mafia guy, risk > reward. I really hate how people are on him atm, and that NOONE addressed my post about it. Come on
    Risk > reward is a weak argument to protect someone who literally hammered with more than a day's worth of time left.

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

!

If you reveal the jester and we lynch them, we can use them to kill whoever we want can't we?

Just reveal them.
    Exactly, if the jester is loyal to Town! But I feared if I was to out the said jester, they would not help us xD

AIVION is the Jester with 1 votes.

:P

Now we gotta see what we do with it, though. Also, my Parasite game is loading atm, so I'm gonna disappear soon

16. ISO #116

!

Just reveal them.
    Can only haunt those on the vote train. Bad juju if town turbos the jester and there’s not even mafia in the haunt pool.

17. ISO #117

What are we supposed to respond to? You said he’s acted too scummy to be scum so boom he’s lock town! You realize only 1 person in the game is even sure they are town right now? But seriously lock town for that convoluted logic? Like what???
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #118

Exactly, if the jester is loyal to Town! But I feared if I was to out the said jester, they would not help us xD

Now we gotta see what we do with it, though. Also, my Parasite game is loading atm, so I'm gonna disappear soon
    Lol i'm sorry what?

19. ISO #119

Risk > reward is a weak argument to protect someone who literally hammered with more than a day's worth of time left.
    Just read the full version it's a bad play but I think he's town

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Just read the full version it's a bad play but I think he's town
    You're full of it.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

What makes you so sure I am the Jester as well btw? Trying to frame me with discrediting?

24. ISO #124

Lol I guess the jester lied to marsh to see what he’d do
    That's my theory.

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Can only haunt those on the vote train. Bad juju if town turbos the jester and there’s not even mafia in the haunt pool.
    We get people we suspect to be mafia on the Jester's train, and if they don't do it we screw them up the next day.

Also if we have a doctor we can confirm the doc too.

27. ISO #127

We get people we suspect to be mafia on the Jester's train, and if they don't do it we screw them up the next day.

Also if we have a doctor we can confirm the doc too.
    So it doesn't have to be a mafia we target. and with the way the game's going we probably won't have an insane jester so with the normal jest gone it's just Mafia vs town.

Perfect plan and what I was trying to preach since Day 1.

28. ISO #128

What are we supposed to respond to? You said he’s acted too scummy to be scum so boom he’s lock town! You realize only 1 person in the game is even sure they are town right now? But seriously lock town for that convoluted logic? Like what???
    To me, he's lock town, but I can understand a scumread on him lol. I'm trying to prevent what I think is a mislynch. And if you think it's that trash, you had something to reply to lol...
    Lol i'm sorry what?
    ......... eat shit lol, you won't tell me that the Advil message was random, will you? I was messaged by the Jester, saying that this FM was giving him/her a headache, and that they needed an advil. It was WrItTeN lIkE tHiS.

Also:

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Fuckyoou
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Whatever
    I have no words to describe how useful you are. lol

30. ISO #130

......... eat shit lol, you won't tell me that the Advil message was random, will you? I was messaged by the Jester, saying that this FM was giving him/her a headache, and that they needed an advil. It was WrItTeN lIkE tHiS.

Also:
    ;P I'm just pulling your leg frand. Calm yourself jeesh...

31. ISO #131

What makes you so sure I am the Jester as well btw? Trying to frame me with discrediting?
    That's my theory.
    Nah, it's literally a trap. Lol

32. ISO #132

You weren't suppost to actually reveal btw.

So you screwed it up.

33. ISO #133

-vote unvote

A sign of good faith @Marshmallow Marshall

Now get off the rag.

34. ISO #134

To me, he's lock town, but I can understand a scumread on him lol. I'm trying to prevent what I think is a mislynch. And if you think it's that trash, you had something to reply to lol...

Also:
    You are falling into the usual MM scum meta of being way too scatterbrained

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

So you’re admitting to being jester?
    ...I didn't want to.

I figured MM would of been smart enough to of read into my message a bit deeper than he did.

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

Now.

What do you think about lynching the Jester if we either:

1.) Have 1 person the town scum reads and we force them to vote the Jester

OR

2.) We can't decide on a lynch and want to confirm the doctor.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Classic mistake, figuring MM would be smart. :P
    I should of sent it to you.

Will you be my buddy?

=)

42. ISO #142

I JUST WANT A BUDDY

43. ISO #143

Now.

What do you think about lynching the Jester if we either:

1.) Have 1 person the town scum reads and we force them to vote the Jester

OR

2.) We can't decide on a lynch and want to confirm the doctor.
    I’m down to lynch you

44. ISO #144

I’m down to lynch you
    I got a new buddy <3

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Me 2.

So MM is having my vote based on logical fallacy.
    How does MM know that the scum don’t know they are scum? The setup says that there is only onescum that doesn’t know they are scum. Why does MM speak so confidently that #2 is not scum? Confirming him as town? Probably because MM is scum and knows who his buddy is

47. ISO #147

So, if marsh wasn’t supposed to out you, what was the plan if you don’t mind me asking
    How about I leave what the plan was in my last will that I'm allowed to have?

I'd rather not reveal it since I want MM to feel bad when he reads it.

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

How about I leave what the plan was in my last will that I'm allowed to have?

I'd rather not reveal it since I want MM to feel bad when he reads it.
    This also gives you an incentive to vote said Jester, you got a last will to look forward to with an elaborate plan that MM failed to utilize.

50. ISO #150

I'll throw my vote in the haunt pool if that becomes a legitimate strategy. Can't really use it to confirm a doc if there's a roleblocker around though, not to mention if the Doc is outed mafia can just kill him anyway.
    I was thinking they meant to confirm the existence of a doc, as opposed to outing the doc, but idk