User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever

S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever

Setup

Day 1

Im Not Making A Big Effort Into This One

Lore: A Nun A Catholic Priest A Outcast and A Agressive Girl walked into a bar and the Government/Barkeeper (Efekannn02 The Evil) claims that one of them is a Tax Evader and forces them to knockout eachother in barfights by locking the doors and threathen them with a loaded shotgun in order to punish the Tax Evader.
    Efekannn02 knows who the Tax Evader is but with his sadistic desires he will watch and laugh
    Special Role Names:
    Stump = Pacifist
    Citizen = Drunken Brawler
    Mafioso = Tax Evader (not drunk so he can knockout people when they are sleeping)
    Mayor = Secret Celebrity
    Host = Efekannn02 The Evil The Barkeeper/Government

Nobody Died Yet

Player List:
    Rachyl
    PowersThatBe
    Kenny
    Aamirus

Roles:
    Stump
    Citizen
    Mafioso
    Mayor

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

1 votes to hammer.

Professional Mode
    Special Mechanics: Host Can Decide To Start The Professional Version Of This Setup Where Only 1 Vote Is Needed To Lynch But No One Can Vote Until 12 Hours Passed And Mayor Wins Ties Over Mafioso And
    Also Once Mayor Reveals 2 Votes Will Be Needed To Lynch
    Last edited by Efekannn02; October 14th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Re: S-FM Noob Friendliest Game Ever

Wait it's one vote to lynch forreal?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

12. ISO #12

-vote rachyl
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

That awkward moment when the host sets the lynches to 1.... before the 12 hour timer...But also says there can be ties.

SO FYI. No ties, first to vote in 12 hours wins lmao.

AWk.
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #16

Hardclaiming stump btw
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #17

@Efekannn02 what does "mayor wins ties over mafia" mean if the one vote actually lynches the person right away?

Does it mean in the 1v1 at EOG? If it's mayor and mafia left the town wins like how citi does in the mod?
    Shut up cow.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Also gonna go host meta here. If kenny is citizen, and I'm stump, I assume if the meme falls the way it should Aamirus is mayor and Rachyl is the mafioso...

otherwise Rachyl is mayor and Aamirus is mafia.

Interesting.

Unless someone cc's kennys claim.
    Shut up cow.

20. ISO #20

@Efekannn02 what does "mayor wins ties over mafia" mean if the one vote actually lynches the person right away?

Does it mean in the 1v1 at EOG? If it's mayor and mafia left the town wins like how citi does in the mod?
    fixed it

and yes just like a citizen win
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Well the mafioso is the only one who isn't drunk here apparently and I'm pretty sure Rachyl does get drunk a lot
    LOL I don't know if rachyl drinks or is just magical.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Hardclaiming stump btw
    Lol you just voted ur not stump! Efe I think you need to re-roll the game cuz PTB clearly thought since it was set to 1 vote to lynch that all he had to do was vote and instantly win the game
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Reopened The Thread

FFS Guys This Is The Professional Mode There Is No Voting/Lynching Until 12 Hours Pass

If This Happens Again Im Gonna Modkill
    So how exactly are you going to enforce the 12 hours passed thing? What if a person votes with 12 hours and 1 second left?

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So how exactly are you going to enforce the 12 hours passed thing? What if a person votes with 12 hours and 1 second left?
    In other words - how will you even know if they voted too early when the timer is just ticking away and not necessarily aligned to a certain minute

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Lol you just voted ur not stump! Efe I think you need to re-roll the game cuz PTB clearly thought since it was set to 1 vote to lynch that all he had to do was vote and instantly win the game
    re-roll request rejected until intentional gamethrowing or worse occurs
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #39

I mean stumps aren't allowed to vote, but they still have the command and he'd be breaking a rule anyway
    So you believe he decided to blatantly break the rules and also randomly lynch Rachyl hoping that she is mafia instead of him just being the mafioso? Alright, I’m definitely being trolled

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

This game is all about voting faster than the mafia anyway because the mafia literally has no reason to not vote as fast as possible
    fine im gonna balance everything out as it was supposed to be (forgot balancing professional mode)

Efekannn02 the Host here and to balance shit out im gonna add a new special mechanic to Professional Mode that once the mayor reveals the votes needed to lynch turns into 2

the lynch race on the 12 hour mark remains the same but scum or town would risk their lives from a mayor lynch next day incase a mislynch happens
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #42

fine im gonna balance everything out as it was supposed to be (forgot balancing professional mode)

Efekannn02 the Host here and to balance shit out im gonna add a new special mechanic to Professional Mode that once the mayor reveals the votes needed to lynch turns into 2

the lynch race on the 12 hour mark remains the same but scum or town would risk their lives from a mayor lynch next day incase a mislynch happens
    There is no next day if a mislynch happens

43. ISO #43

If there’s a mislynch, the mafia kills the mayor at night and the game ends silly

44. ISO #44

There is no next day if a mislynch happens
    Scum here im gonna hunt the mayor and actually accidentally kill the citizen and stump instead and lose

Mayor Here i think its viable to reveal day 1 cause i fear mafioso will yolo since we are not playing with 2 citizens
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #45

If there’s a mislynch, the mafia kills the mayor at night and the game ends silly
    Anyway, now the mafia at least has to convince the town that he’s more towny than someone else so that’s a good change I think

46. ISO #46

the professional mode is unbalanced broken for a yoloing scum with a success rate of 66,666666666666...% lol

this everything is experimental next time we can try out the normally intended version or even better yet with 2 citizens

ty for your cooperation
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #47

the professional mode is unbalanced broken for a yoloing scum with a success rate of 66,666666666666...% lol

this everything is experimental next time we can try out the normally intended version or even better yet with 2 citizens

ty for your cooperation
    Yes it should be that way if the scum doesn’t know any of the town roles. So it’s really on Kenny for ruining the WIFOM here

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Yeah, so I clearly didn't read that I couldn't vote.

I also missed the 12 hour rule.

I didnt even think this was a real game lol.

So yeah I just got two warnings and an infraction for breaking the rules

Welp. Thanks @aamirus
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #50

1 votes to hammer.

Im Going to Sleep now and whoever votes before the 12 hours mark gets modkilled so beware

and also sorry Aamirus christians are a minority here and if you want to roleplay getting a drink you have to pray to jesus or respect the christians (the priest and the nun)
    you too PTB