2 on 2 Tiebreaker failed to execute
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2 on 2 Tiebreaker failed to execute

According to https://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanics
    If there is a 2 on 2 tie like the one we had in our game (2 town, 1 auditor, 1 scumbag), town will win the tie if nobody has been lynched at the end of the "special ballot" day. (auditor and scumbag are separate factions).

Even if i interpreted that wrong and the neuts should win, nobody ever won this game. Not until it froze (which i assume is an unrelated bug that just happens sometimes on trial after a long game).

Is the game not supposed to be automatically decided after the stalemate day where votes become anonymous and it literally says in red "if nobody is killed the game will end"?

-Mafia- (1029).SC2Replay
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #2

Re: 2 on 2 Tiebreaker failed to execute

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    According to https://sc2mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Mechanics
    If there is a 2 on 2 tie like the one we had in our game (2 town, 1 auditor, 1 scumbag), town will win the tie if nobody has been lynched at the end of the "special ballot" day. (auditor and scumbag are separate factions).

Even if i interpreted that wrong and the neuts should win, nobody ever won this game. Not until it froze (which i assume is an unrelated bug that just happens sometimes on trial after a long game).

Is the game not supposed to be automatically decided after the stalemate day where votes become anonymous and it literally says in red "if nobody is killed the game will end"?

-Mafia- (1029).SC2Replay
    The game will "end" means the vote mode switches to anon ballot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Then why does the wiki claim there are tiebreakers for 2 v 2 etc ?
    Because wiki lies. That's the conclusion I've came to after seeing the same thing... lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

The game should end after the anon ballot day if it didn't and it the camera just froze looking at a player theres an issue.

I'd have to check the replay out (which I cant do presently) but I do remember an issue with a stacking trigger check after like day 10 which made some attempts to get the marathon achievement just flat out not work.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    The game should end after the anon ballot day if it didn't and it the camera just froze looking at a player theres an issue.

I'd have to check the replay out (which I cant do presently) but I do remember an issue with a stacking trigger check after like day 10 which made some attempts to get the marathon achievement just flat out not work.
    The game continued on for like 4 more Anonymous ballot days before finally freezing during one of the ballots
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?