S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2174
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm making an ISO on something, give me some time, if anyone hammers they are confirmed scum.
    Oooh, alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1402

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I can absolutely see a naz-Kenny-Lenneth team but that would be pretty fucking next level.
    Ok I can possibly see this but I think naz would need to be swapped with rachyl
    Oh, thanks. I’m glad I have your permission.

I’ll do an ISO later and see if my feelings are well-founded or not.
    ok I've noticed in past games scum promise ISO's on ppl and then never do them so.... Where is the iso on naz?? @Stealthbomber16

5. ISO #1405

ok I've noticed in past games scum promise ISO's on ppl and then never do them so.... Where is the iso on naz?? @Stealthbomber16
    I got a significant portion of the way through and decided I was wrong and scrapped the whole thing for some reason.

6. ISO #1406

7. ISO #1407

You Cannot Call Me A Nullread When I Didnt Even Properly Contributed Yet You Want To Lynch Me For No Reason!
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Everyone who scumreads me for low contribution is Scummy af Y'all Scum Tbh
    This makes about 5 people.

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also id like to say ive noticed that rachyl hasnt been on since she said i voted her. And was decalred scummy by lenneth. I believe her to be cult leader more then ever now. So id be for lynching rachyl and efe in that order.
    And Why Are You Scumreading Me Yabani?
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

Those Who Didnt Vote Yet Are Sheeps Still Thinking If You People Are Right Over No Proper Evidence!

Those Who Vote Me Are Scum However
    I've said this before and I'll say it again.

How do you propose we get evidence in a scenario with no investigative?

15. ISO #1415

16. ISO #1416

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

How do you propose we get evidence in a scenario with no investigative?
    I Meant Leads Dont Try To Correct Me Over Nothing Nothing Is Perfect And Your Hate Being Stronger Just Makes Me Rethink Your Allignment
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1417

You Guys Know Im Town

Im Still Not Converted Yet

Scenario A The Pokemon Trainer Is A Idiot And Tries To Either Convert Me Later Or Get Rid Of Me ASAP

Scenario B The Pokemon Trainer Is Trying To Ignore Me And Get Easy Targets For Example Me

Scenario C Y'all Are Fooling Yourselves By Thinking That Im Scum Over Nothing

Someone Will Come In And Say Im Scum Because Im Trying To Survive lol AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA I Am Actually Mad Thats Why!
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #1418

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

You Guys Know Im Town

Im Still Not Converted Yet

Scenario A The Pokemon Trainer Is A Idiot And Tries To Either Convert Me Later Or Get Rid Of Me ASAP

Scenario B The Pokemon Trainer Is Trying To Ignore Me And Get Easy Targets For Example Me

Scenario C Y'all Are Fooling Yourselves By Thinking That Im Scum Over Nothing

Someone Will Come In And Say Im Scum Because Im Trying To Survive lol AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA I Am Actually Mad Thats Why!
    What are you reads dude?

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    What about just lynching Kenny?
    I Wont Allow It Cause S/he Is Blinking For Vote And I Prefer To Have The Highest Manipulative/Towniest Scum Dead Than The Actual Scum

For Example If Kenny Is Scum Then S/he Is Lynching Blink For The Sweet Town Read lol
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1423

you're not a null read you are a scum read.
    Why Then Is It The Low Contribution Or The Very Same Resistance Im Giving Whenever You Dare To Vote Me Up And End Up Being Town With Me?

You Aint Giving Up So You Are Scum lol You Are Scum Eitherway So IDC
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #1424

I Wont Allow It Cause S/he Is Blinking For Vote And I Prefer To Have The Highest Manipulative/Towniest Scum Dead Than The Actual Scum

For Example If Kenny Is Scum Then S/he Is Lynching Blink For The Sweet Town Read lol
    Blink didn't vote for MM, but you and Kenny did. What do you have to say about that?

25. ISO #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I seriously don't see a single non scummy thing about MM and blink.
    So muck fucking bullshit spam of MM and now these shit votes again
    So after I revealed that I was BMED kenny posts this, to me this seems like he knows instantly that I am not BMED

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    well blink is poisoned so he is not cult at least. unless he is faking it, which we will have no idea.
    This is Naz's first response to my BM.. I'm BMED and i could be faking but we won't know ok.

poisoned players only have one single chance to vote during the day and he wasted it on rachyl and this fucking early
    This is kennys next response contridicting his last one IMO...he says I wasted my vote on rachyl and I ovly have one vote therefore I am BMED... I interpreted his last quote as he didn't believe that I was BMED...

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This, I believe ^^

BUT WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUT YOUR ONLY VOTE ON RACHYL!?!!!!
    This is MM's response, INSTANT belief, and angry that I placed it on rachyl.

Let's imagine Blink is scum and it's a plan scums...planned during last night together.
    He is faking being blackmailed, and at the start of the day, he claimed it then vote on rachyl. Which is certainly leading the town on her.
    He can't remove his vote (according to the settings), so we can easily think something like 'shit, since he can't remove it, it will be difficult to unite the towns on someone else, so let's lynch Rachyl'.

We are now sure that Palmon has been converted.
    If I were blackmailed, I would wait until the very end of the day to make sure my vote will be meaningful and helping town (depending of who you want to lynch).

His actions have only two meanings :
    - He is scum and trying to lead the town to a misslynch
    - He just got emotional and impulsive and didn't think ...at all.

If he is town, that mean a lynch on someone else (scums) will be difficult to achieve, and another miss lynch will easily occur since scums will vote with us.
    We are 5 towns, without blink, we need ALL town + agumon on the same target to lynch a cult :x
    To be honest, I think the smart play is to not vote at all and wait next day for 'blink' to not voting at the start of the day like a dumbass.

@everyone, if you were blackmailed, what would you want to do?

It's basicly:
    -do we think blink is dumb enough to vote his only vote at the start of the day?
    -do we think blink/scums are smart enough to have planned that?

There is still a chance I am overthinking all of that and rachyl is scum but... xD
    This post is interesting because Lenny goes over all the possible scenarios that he thinks could be there.

Also, @Lenneth I Believe That You Might Be Right About Blinks Claim. He Is Likely BMd/Poisend And Cant Move His Vote. I Was Wondering Why He Hasnt Said Anything Or Moved His Vote. I Forgot The Setup Had That As A Thing.

Also, Rachyl Has Not Been Very Helpful In Her Own Right In Basically Acting Like A Cultist Trying Ta Convert Us.lol

So We Really Need To Figure Out Who Ta Vote. Or Not Vote Today At All. Our Only Two Options.
    Here is Kiras response to my being BMED.. He agrees with Lenneth that I am more then likley BMED

Rachyl vs Naz is a fun sight

I DISTRUST BLINK!
    And this is what we get from Efe... So I take it he is calling my BM claim BULLSHIT. Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Oh yeah, and blinkskater is probably evil too. Hes faking being poisoned. Just to vote me up. hes definetly cult.
    Ok now we've got rachyls response... Blinks deffinitly faking it, he's cult and hes not BMED!!!!!!!!!

ALSO SB16 only replied "What the actual fuck" to my claim, which i'm taking as NAI, which strikes me as odd he didn't elaborate a little bit more on it. So basically my conclusions are that the people who did not believe my claim at all are the cultist scums which would be Efekann, and Rachyl, and IMO kenny because first post he was not buying it. There you have it folks those reactions from those players also align with my scum reads and that is what I am going to go off of.

26. ISO #1426

Blink didn't vote for MM, but you and Kenny did. What do you have to say about that?
    I Can Assure You That Its Irrelevant In Some Way But Still I Can Also Assure You That Kenny And I Didnt Vote For The Same Cause Besides

do you really think im lazy enough to would say ''i agree with you lets lynch MM'' WHEN IM FREAKING ANGRY AND HAVING MY OWN LEADS?

Anyway Blink Got Culted Last Night According To My Leads And Not Earlier Annnnnnnnnnnd Idc What Kenny Is S/he Is Out Of My Visors AND I WANT BLINK DEAD!

(you will scumread me soooo much right now but idc meta makes me town lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #1427

I seriously don't see a single non scummy thing about MM and blink.
    So muck fucking bullshit spam of MM and now these shit votes again
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This, I believe ^^

BUT WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUT YOUR ONLY VOTE ON RACHYL!?!!!!
    I can absolutely see a naz-Kenny-Lenneth team but that would be pretty fucking next level.
    Oh, thanks. I’m glad I have your permission.

I’ll do an ISO later and see if my feelings are well-founded or not.
    Let's imagine Blink is scum and it's a plan scums...planned during last night together.
    He is faking being blackmailed, and at the start of the day, he claimed it then vote on rachyl. Which is certainly leading the town on her.
    He can't remove his vote (according to the settings), so we can easily think something like 'shit, since he can't remove it, it will be difficult to unite the towns on someone else, so let's lynch Rachyl'.

We are now sure that Palmon has been converted.
    If I were blackmailed, I would wait until the very end of the day to make sure my vote will be meaningful and helping town (depending of who you want to lynch).

His actions have only two meanings :
    - He is scum and trying to lead the town to a misslynch
    - He just got emotional and impulsive and didn't think ...at all.

If he is town, that mean a lynch on someone else (scums) will be difficult to achieve, and another miss lynch will easily occur since scums will vote with us.
    We are 5 towns, without blink, we need ALL town + agumon on the same target to lynch a cult :x
    To be honest, I think the smart play is to not vote at all and wait next day for 'blink' to not voting at the start of the day like a dumbass.

@everyone, if you were blackmailed, what would you want to do?

It's basicly:
    -do we think blink is dumb enough to vote his only vote at the start of the day?
    -do we think blink/scums are smart enough to have planned that?

There is still a chance I am overthinking all of that and rachyl is scum but... xD
    Also, @Lenneth I Believe That You Might Be Right About Blinks Claim. He Is Likely BMd/Poisend And Cant Move His Vote. I Was Wondering Why He Hasnt Said Anything Or Moved His Vote. I Forgot The Setup Had That As A Thing.

Also, Rachyl Has Not Been Very Helpful In Her Own Right In Basically Acting Like A Cultist Trying Ta Convert Us.lol

So We Really Need To Figure Out Who Ta Vote. Or Not Vote Today At All. Our Only Two Options.
    Rachyl vs Naz is a fun sight

I DISTRUST BLINK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Oh yeah, and blinkskater is probably evil too. Hes faking being poisoned. Just to vote me up. hes definetly cult.
    Why Then Is It The Low Contribution Or The Very Same Resistance Im Giving Whenever You Dare To Vote Me Up And End Up Being Town With Me?

No It's the fact you hammered MM without even knowing what was going on.

28. ISO #1428

So after I revealed that I was BMED kenny posts this, to me this seems like he knows instantly that I am not BMED

This is Naz's first response to my BM.. I'm BMED and i could be faking but we won't know ok.

This is kennys next response contridicting his last one IMO...he says I wasted my vote on rachyl and I ovly have one vote therefore I am BMED... I interpreted his last quote as he didn't believe that I was BMED...

This is MM's response, INSTANT belief, and angry that I placed it on rachyl.

This post is interesting because Lenny goes over all the possible scenarios that he thinks could be there.

Here is Kiras response to my being BMED.. He agrees with Lenneth that I am more then likley BMED

And this is what we get from Efe... So I take it he is calling my BM claim BULLSHIT. Interesting...

Ok now we've got rachyls response... Blinks deffinitly faking it, he's cult and hes not BMED!!!!!!!!!

ALSO SB16 only replied "What the actual fuck" to my claim, which i'm taking as NAI, which strikes me as odd he didn't elaborate a little bit more on it. So basically my conclusions are that the people who did not believe my claim at all are the cultist scums which would be Efekann, and Rachyl, and IMO kenny because first post he was not buying it. There you have it folks those reactions from those players also align with my scum reads and that is what I am going to go off of.
    SILENCE!
    Cease Voting Me And Convert Me Or I Will Lynch You Like The Bait You Are In Your Second Scenario (if you were smart enough to make one for yourself too)
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1429

No it's the fact that you hammered MM without even knowing whats going on, and your response...."this is for voting me"

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

37. ISO #1437

Efe doesn't panick unless he is scum. GG NO RE
    HEY IM BLOODTHIRSTY AND IM 2016 EFEKANNN I DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU CANT READ ME AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Wait.... You Are Scum I Forgot lol Im A Evil Towny That Won My Own Game Now I Just Gotta Win This One For Us Guys!

VOTE UP BLINKEY THE TROLL!
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1438

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

I Meant Leads Dont Try To Correct Me Over Nothing Nothing Is Perfect And Your Hate Being Stronger Just Makes Me Rethink Your Allignment
    okay, you still didn't answer my question

HOW DO WE GET LEADS WITH NO INVESTIGATIVE

45. ISO #1445

Its Either You Or Me For The Others Tbh You Are The One Leading The Lynch Afterall Being Town Just Makes You A Terrible Efe Reader That Should Retire From Old Age And Let His Kids Play A Freaking Game!

You Are Either Scum Or A Thrower For Me I Know Im Town So You Are Scum For Leading A Vote On Me With Fake Leads
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

By Reading Emotions And Personalities Aswell As Using Gut Feelings(most of you cant do that) AND FREAKING META!
    so you think we didn't meta MM and consider him scum by lack of participation? I agree that lynching him given the context was a fucking horrible play but jfc we've been doing this all game

What you're calling random lynching is actually exactly what you're suggesting we do.

48. ISO #1448

By Reading Emotions And Personalities Aswell As Using Gut Feelings(most of you cant do that) AND FREAKING META!
    This is also in direct conflict with this post

HEY IM BLOODTHIRSTY AND IM 2016 EFEKANNN I DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU CANT READ ME

49. ISO #1449

Its Either You Or Me For The Others Tbh You Are The One Leading The Lynch Afterall Being Town Just Makes You A Terrible Efe Reader That Should Retire From Old Age And Let His Kids Play A Freaking Game!

You Are Either Scum Or A Thrower For Me I Know Im Town So You Are Scum For Leading A Vote On Me With Fake Leads
    Oh yeah fake leads? you voted MM without even knowing whats going on. I call you out for lurking, low and behold you show up when people start voting you. You're calling me a cultist when most people are town reading me EXCEPT kenny and rachyl THE OTHER TWO FUCKING PEOPLE I HAVE ALIGNED WITH YOU AS CULT. I have posted my proof, based on reactions to my DAY 2 CLAIM. Get out of survival mode and embrace your lynch.

50. ISO #1450

so you think we didn't meta MM and consider him scum by lack of participation? I agree that lynching him given the context was a fucking horrible play but jfc we've been doing this all game

What you're calling random lynching is actually exactly what you're suggesting we do.
    I Didnt Care What You People Do But Once It Involves Getting Voted Up For Myself I Freaking Put My Reads On A Guy

And.... Since I Know MM Is A Bad Scum Anyway His Bad Scum Tactics Would Make Him A Scum Read
    I Like Ice Cream