S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Im Waiting To See Whats Going On Today.. And Review Their Posts From Yesterday.. @Kenny Also Seems Like He Is Trying To Fit The Puzzle Together. I Had A Scum Read On @Lenneth Yesterday. Lets See What Happens. I Want As Much Information And Ideas Thrown Out There.. I Wanna Know Your Thoughts On These Matters..

2. ISO #802

the only good thing about gabumon being dead is that cult has no way to night kill. the best plan for town is to not lynch, skip day, and see what arsonist and the roleblocker do. which hopefully the rber is on our side now. the only thing they can do now is block scum, and theres a small chance that cult was blocked last night and they're still 2 people instead of 3. but we should work with worst case scenario and not get our hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -vote mrtrophywife

I think we can all agree that votes directed here are an objectively good play right now.
    i agree with pressuring this slot. at least hopefully the first thing they do when they get online is check vote count and see pressure.
    -vote mrtrophywife
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

4. ISO #804
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    the only good thing about gabumon being dead is that cult has no way to night kill. the best plan for town is to not lynch, skip day, and see what arsonist and the roleblocker do. which hopefully the rber is on our side now. the only thing they can do now is block scum, and theres a small chance that cult was blocked last night and they're still 2 people instead of 3. but we should work with worst case scenario and not get our hopes up.
    LMAO you contradict your own play by voting me up! YOU ARE 100% SCUM NAZ!

5. ISO #805
    Rachyl

i agree with pressuring this slot. at least hopefully the first thing they do when they get online is check vote count and see pressure.
    -vote mrtrophywife
    AGAIN! voting someone up. you contradicted your own play and your statement just a minute ago. you say not to vote anyone up and skip lynches, yet you vote someone up? you need to explain yourself to the town i think.

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    AGAIN! voting someone up. you contradicted your own play and your statement just a minute ago. you say not to vote anyone up and skip lynches, yet you vote someone up? you need to explain yourself to the town i think.
    Naz Is Actually Showing That She Is Willing To Lynch Anyone.. Thats How It Looks..

7. ISO #807

There should be absolutely no kind of notification about blocks for palmon or any of the wild digimon at all.
    The setup says:
    Root Breaker: Roleblock a player at night. Players are not notified of roleblock.

So basically he won't even know if he found a cultist or just wasted a night on a citizen.
    He can give us extra time but we won't know and we basically won't gain anything from this extra time.

8. ISO #808

Lenneth has explained it so many times already, so if you don't get it by now you should maybe go read on how to play mafia and then come back. Also read my post again, maybe with a dictionary in case you don't understand anything.

9. ISO #809

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Naz Is Actually Showing That She Is Willing To Lynch Anyone.. Thats How It Looks..
    You guys are the reason why I don't play mod anymore. People who don't understand the concept of vote for role.

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    There should be absolutely no kind of notification about blocks for palmon or any of the wild digimon at all.
    The setup says:
    Root Breaker: Roleblock a player at night. Players are not notified of roleblock.

So basically he won't even know if he found a cultist or just wasted a night on a citizen.
    He can give us extra time but we won't know and we basically won't gain anything from this extra time.
    It doesn't matter if there are 2 or 3 cult, what matters is that we figure out who is the cult head today.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

It doesn't matter if there are 2 or 3 cult, what matters is that we figure out who is the cult head today.
    what I meant is we see nothing and skipping doesn't help us in any way.

14. ISO #814
    Rachyl

Lenneth has explained it so many times already, so if you don't get it by now you should maybe go read on how to play mafia and then come back. Also read my post again, maybe with a dictionary in case you don't understand anything.
    uhhhhh EXCUSE YOU! I know very well how to play the sfms, in fact im very good at playing them. thats why ive survived every single SFM ive ever played and have never died. so before you call me a novice id suggest you think again naz. as you may be the true novice chica!

15. ISO #815
    Rachyl

WAIT A SECOND. hold on just ONE SECOND! Did naz seriously just say we should skip a day without lynching anyone? LMAO why so u can keep converting townies. no way your not getting away with that bullshit. i CALL BULLSHIT on your part naz. you are 100 infested to the core like kerrigan!!!

16. ISO #816

I agree Blinkskater is really suspicious. hes been acting scummy pretty much all game tho
    What?? I always see him as scum when he's town, and vice versa.... maybe I'm really blind because I townread him lmao

What makes you scumread him? Something else than gut would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #817

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What?? I always see him as scum when he's town, and vice versa.... maybe I'm really blind because I townread him lmao

it's stuff like this post.
    "I want meta applied to this cult game as much as possible but I also always do the exact opposite of what you are doing
    Therefore my friend is obviously a townie"

18. ISO #818

Oh I Understand The Concept... Of Vote For Role.. And Again In My Opinion Its Kind Of A Scummy Tactic..
    we can agree to disagree then.
    I Mean For All We Know The AFK Guy Could Be Myotismon.. Because, All He Has To Do Is Submit A Night Action And Post Once..
    this is a very valid strategy i was thinking about which is why i think skipping is better than mislynching a town.
    so mislynch a town and end the game faster?
    WAIT A SECOND. hold on just ONE SECOND! Did naz seriously just say we should skip a day without lynching anyone? LMAO why so u can keep converting townies. no way your not getting away with that bullshit. i CALL BULLSHIT on your part naz. you are 100 infested to the core like kerrigan!!!
    you say you've played fm before, but it is apparent you have never read the setup. or you're grasping for straws. but probably the former.

19. ISO #819
    Rachyl

I call him scummy because yesterday he voted me up at one point. i believe he also voted up spruance at the end of the day so that makes him super scummy that he tryed to get me lynched. so yeah. he COULD be town, but theres a chance that hes not. just like most of everyone else that voted spruance. by the way your pretty much all suspect. i dont even know if i can trust any of you now

20. ISO #820

Spoiler : Long lenneth post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    God damnit, he has to be the worst role ever to be lynched D1... it look like being afk/shitposting and trolling is not a good play for a TPR/town.
    I will be mostly afk the first 24h (tournament then saturday night fever xD), so I am posting all of this right now.
    I didn't post it D1 to not be culted/doused, but now, we have probably 3 cults so they can't convert anymore.
    It's probably 5vs3vs1 or 4vs3 if they converted the arsonist N0, or 5v3 is they converted him N1 (and we are fucked).
    We are at Lylo in the worst case, otherwise we have still one or two chances to win.

Potentially, we can also stop lynching, skip days and hope that the arsonist killed 2 or 3 cult (including the cult leader) N4 or N5.
    I don't know if that is a good solution or not. Especially since our sheriff is dead . Plus the game will be dead af.

========================== Interesting infos/posts ================================

============================== New readlist =====================================

============================== Other stuffs =====================================

My problem is, I can't see two people together atm, if Blink is the cult leader, he converted Naz N0 (metaaaaa) for sure.
    If Kenny is cult, I can't see him teamed with someone else, it could be interesting to check with who and how he interacted.
    If Rachyl is cult, the only one who make sense is...me lol .
    Yagami is playing like a neutral without alignment.

If you look at D1, if Spruance/Rachyl were both town, that mean the cult have never been worried about being lynched, and they just had to follow the game to make sure to survive.
    That could explain some people just riding the wave (Yagami, Blink, Kenny). For example, if SB16 is scum, he were not worried and just have to keep playing like he were doing, he didn't need to protect his buddy or to redirect the talk.

I have the feeling this setup is mostly about Arsonist vs Cult, as a town, we don't have much options to guess who are scums.
    And if the cult are lucky enought to find the Arso, it's over...

For D2, I think it would be interesting to push Blink, Kenny and MM.

Have fun folks, I am going to sleep ~~

WWWWEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW big and useful post.

There is something you didn't note about SB16: refusing to answer my questions this strongly is probably coming from a town, because it puts the spotlight on you for absolutely no reason.

You don't want to push Yagami?? But he is your top scum read (and mine too)???? Explain please.

I have the feeling Trophywife is a cultist of some kind, because there aren't associations for anyone, or at least I don't see them, and you seem to have the same issue. I believe pressure needs to be put on that slot.
    -vote mrtrophywife
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #821

The Reason I Said That He Was Most Likely Cult Was Because Of His Voting Between Naz & Rachyl. I Regret The Lynch. And Was Against Day 1 Lunch For This Reason..
    If you were against D1 lynch, why did you vote Spruance then? This looks like a poor way to get out of a bad situation.

22. ISO #822
    Rachyl

WWWWEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW big and useful post.

There is something you didn't note about SB16: refusing to answer my questions this strongly is probably coming from a town, because it puts the spotlight on you for absolutely no reason.

You don't want to push Yagami?? But he is your top scum read (and mine too)???? Explain please.

I have the feeling Trophywife is a cultist of some kind, because there aren't associations for anyone, or at least I don't see them, and you seem to have the same issue. I believe pressure needs to be put on that slot.
    -vote mrtrophywife
    I dont think this is a good idea, im sorry......hes clearly an afk player. i dont agree with this choice. please choose someone else to vote up

23. ISO #823

we can agree to disagree then.

this is a very valid strategy i was thinking about which is why i think skipping is better than mislynching a town.

so mislynch a town and end the game faster?

you say you've played fm before, but it is apparent you have never read the setup. or you're grasping for straws. but probably the former.
    Every time we skip we risk losing one more player to agumon,
    we give the cult the chance to talk to each other and exchange information at night
    and we get absolutely nothing in return.

So yes, I'd say lynching is better than not lynching.

24. ISO #824

because you're scum painting me. i wanted a rachyl lynch yesterday but you guys wouldn't vote her. only spruance
    That's not a reply to my post.... meh.

25. ISO #825

I dont think this is a good idea, im sorry......hes clearly an afk player. i dont agree with this choice. please choose someone else to vote up
    If he's AFK, let the replace happen ^^ I still believe that he's scummy by elimination at this point. Him, Naz and Yagami are my three scum reads, Yagami being arson read.

26. ISO #826

we give the cult the chance to talk to each other and exchange information at night

Agreed. We don't even have a sheriff now.

27. ISO #827

This is exactly what we ended up doing yesterday?
    Lynching the afk player?
    Wtf?
    I'm not going to lynch Trophywife, not yet at least. If he doesn't show up, he will get replaced (the 48h are up soon) and we'll be able to read the new guy. If he shows up, well idem but with Trophywife. We need to pressure people, and being AFF is not a reason to avoid pressuring the slot, especially when there is a potential replacement coming.

28. ISO #828

-vote marshmallow marshall
    scum for meta reasons. there were a lot of posts you could have replied to from yesterday, but instead you had nothing to say and you afk to play video games so you don't bury yourself in deep shit like u do when ur scum
    Well you're wrong ^^ I said what I had to say. The posts before EoD1 were quite unmeaningful, honestly, and it was more the absence of reasoning behind the lynch than the posts themselves that was interesting.

29. ISO #829

The cult does not recruit afk players.
    They just don't do that. Stop wasting time on them.
    But he can start as scum, or get recruited N0.

30. ISO #830

-vote rachyl

don't care about u honestly. ur not a formidable opponent, u are most likely town, but i know for a fact MM is scum. cult head? not sure. but scum for sure.
    Spoiler : Credits to PTB :
    Dumb.
    bum.
    You are a crumb bum
    Your brain is a thumb.
    Dumb.
    Dumb.

Did I mention?
    You're dumb.

What plan does thou honestly see?
    How could it be me?
    For I hath been AFK because IRL reasons?
    What have I done to commit treason?
    No proof do you have to get rid of me
    I see only a weak attempt because you cannot be
    me reasonably. so a lynch is what you seek.
    hoping others are very weak.
    in the minds to side with you.
    this attempt to kill me makes me hue hue.

Reworded for the current game.

31. ISO #831

THERE SHE GOES! GUYS SHE LYNCHED SPRAUNCE SHE IS THE MYOTISMON! NOW SHES TRYING TO LYNCH ME! HELP! PLEASE ASSIST! TOWN I NEED YOUR HELP!
    -vote naz
    Omg please stop. Stop this. This is just creating confusion. I know you posted that long ago, but still. Stop this kind of posts, for it is useless and only creates "false reads". It could even lead to a lynch without reasons, so please stop.

32. ISO #832
    Rachyl

Spoiler : Credits to PTB :
    Dumb.
    bum.
    You are a crumb bum
    Your brain is a thumb.
    Dumb.
    Dumb.

Did I mention?
    You're dumb.

What plan does thou honestly see?
    How could it be me?
    For I hath been AFK because IRL reasons?
    What have I done to commit treason?
    No proof do you have to get rid of me
    I see only a weak attempt because you cannot be
    me reasonably. so a lynch is what you seek.
    hoping others are very weak.
    in the minds to side with you.
    this attempt to kill me makes me hue hue.

Reworded for the current game.
    see thats where this whole vote confuses the hell out of me. she says she knows for a fact MM is cult yet votes me up? where is the sense in that

33. ISO #833

1: no, Gabumon was a blackmailer when converted, if I remember correctly.
    2: no, they can still "nightkill" by CONVERTING, which makes no lynch a terrible idea, especially since we can stop conversions by lynching convertees.
    3: we can hope escort is still alive and with us. Let this not be discussed though, for the sake of WIFOM.

34. ISO #834

see thats where this whole vote confuses the hell out of me. she says she knows for a fact MM is cult yet votes me up? where is the sense in that
    Yep, granted

35. ISO #835

You guys are the reason why I don't play mod anymore. People who don't understand the concept of vote for role.
    ?!!!!!! YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR ROLE!?!?!!!!!?!! WTFFFFFF EVERYONE WILL CLAIM CITIZEN YOU DUMB POTATO!!!!!! N O T P R H U N T I N G

36. ISO #836

Oh I Understand The Concept... Of Vote For Role.. And Again In My Opinion Its Kind Of A Scummy Tactic..
    Yep
    I Mean For All We Know The AFK Guy Could Be Myotismon.. Because, All He Has To Do Is Submit A Night Action And Post Once..
    Yep

@mrtrophywife you're at L-2

37. ISO #837

it's stuff like this post.
    "I want meta applied to this cult game as much as possible but I also always do the exact opposite of what you are doing
    Therefore my friend is obviously a townie"
    [citation needed]

38. ISO #838

If you were against D1 lynch, why did you vote Spruance then? This looks like a poor way to get out of a bad situation.
    If You Look My Vote Was Originally On MTW That Day. It Was After Naz Made A Comment I Switched My Vote. Saying How Just Camping My Vote Somewhere Doesnt Help Especially If That Players AFK

39. ISO #839

Skip by not lynching. We use the entire 48 hours to discuss and not lynch at EoD. Arsonist has to douse or burn. He could end up killing the entire cult. Anything is possible. He could burn the myotismon tonight even. Stop thinking like this is a mod game.

And because you guys don't think critically about anything, I have to break wifoam and spell it out that i'm voting mrtrophywife to have pressure on him. I won't let him get lynched, just like how i moved off the players at L-1 yesterday. But if he comes online and sees himself at L-2 he is more than likely going to post instead of coming back at L-nothing because no one cares.

40. ISO #840

?!!!!!! YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR ROLE!?!?!!!!!?!! WTFFFFFF EVERYONE WILL CLAIM CITIZEN YOU DUMB POTATO!!!!!! N O T P R H U N T I N G
    why don't you actually read what i wrote instead of seeing 2 words only and looking like a dumb fool

41. ISO #841

1: no, Gabumon was a blackmailer when converted, if I remember correctly.
    2: no, they can still "nightkill" by CONVERTING, which makes no lynch a terrible idea, especially since we can stop conversions by lynching convertees.
    3: we can hope escort is still alive and with us. Let this not be discussed though, for the sake of WIFOM.
    holy shit all of this is wrong, except maybe number 3 which i am not even going to bother with, can you read the fucking setup please?

42. ISO #842
    Rachyl

-vote unvote

43. ISO #843
    Rachyl

Whats going on? I just cant figure it out! Who is the cult? I dont know anymore! T_T

44. ISO #844

k not leaving him at L-2, will be gone til sunday. gonna try to check in when i can.
    -vote unvote

45. ISO #845

You are just fucking horrible, you know that?

In a scenario where we have no way to get any other "leads" (like this one), how do you propose we find who the bad guys are?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #846
    Rachyl

Guys, we need to go back and reread what some people posted. and look for clues, this is a great time to figure out who the scum are, i believe if we put our heads together, we can figure out who it is. but were gonna have to try really really hard! the odds are already against us, and i can already feel our chances of winning slipping away.......but i wont give up! i will keep fighting, i will find the cult!

47. ISO #847

Skip by not lynching. We use the entire 48 hours to discuss and not lynch at EoD. Arsonist has to douse or burn. He could end up killing the entire cult. Anything is possible. He could burn the myotismon tonight even. Stop thinking like this is a mod game.
    I absolutely disagree with this line of reasoning. I believe the cult has spread to its fullest unless there was a masterful roleblock last night. Wanting to rely on the arsonist is a very shoddy strat considering the arsonist could literally be converted and we would have no idea. We are sitting ducks, ripe for manipulation from the cult. You want to rely on something that is less than a coinflip.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    In a perfect world, this is an agumon slip.
    huh? an agumon slip? what does that mean?

50. ISO #850