Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    NO EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL FFS ! :')
    You dont feel sorry for me???!!!!

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704
    Rachyl

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Honestly @Rachyl Thats Not Very Christian Of You. You Should Apologize To Naz For Calling Her Stupid.. You Never Know She Could Be Handi-Capable.
    okay, i am sorry naz i didnt mean to call you stupid i apologize. please forgive me

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    influence you in a good way!
    You sound like a cultist IRL, it's amazing XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #708

WTF SPRUANCE IS AT L-3
    -vote Spruance
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The only evil role I can see rachyl in would be the cult lord with lenneth as minion.
    Seeing how lenneth doesn't protect her much that option just isn't looking likely to me.
    lenneth is protecting her by not voting her
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

10. ISO #710

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So keep a totally useless player who spams the thread and causes confusion around?
    Dude, she is not bringing confusion at all lol.
    And no, I prefer to lynch a potential scum than a useless player. If we lynch spruance and he turned out to be scum, MM is probably the second, he won't be able to convert anyone and we all know who are the neutral so game end. If we lynch the useless player, we lose a town (perhaps) and we have 3 scum + the neutral tomorrow

11. ISO #711

ALL ON SPRUANCE 8 MINUTES LEFT

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

Dude, she is not bringing confusion at all lol.
    And no, I prefer to lynch a potential scum than a useless player. If we lynch spruance and he turned out to be scum, MM is probably the second, he won't be able to convert anyone and we all know who are the neutral so game end. If we lynch the useless player, we lose a town (perhaps) and we have 3 scum + the neutral tomorrow
    You are delusional she is potential scum.

15. ISO #715

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

CHOO CHOO, ALL ON SPRUANCE NOW!!!!!! 6 MINUTES TILL EOD

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Funny, now that Spruance is not really an option for the lynch, he is jumping on him
    Are you stupid??? I wanted to have time to read, and everyone got driven away from the lynch AGAIN. Way too much resistance to the lynch. CHOO CHOO.

22. ISO #722

there's actually 14 minutes left. the game doesn't end on the dot according to the clock
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #723
    Rachyl

I am protecting her or I strongly believe that is a bad option for D1. Two different reasons
    Yay! Lenneth is a true member of #Team Rachyl! he protects his rachyl at all costs! dats a good boyyyy Lenneth! *pets*

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

-vote Spruance

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

As the wild digimon slept, they kept watch for danger in shifts. As the sun started to peak through the trees, they were awakened by the sudden smell of pepper in the air. A small fire could be seen in the distance. Agumon had learned a fire attack.

Meanwhile, Gabumon was dead, mistaken by the digimon as an enemy. Palmon tryed to comfort the sad digimon. "If we work together, we may be able to restrain agumon and talk some sense into him".

Day 2

5 votes to hammer.
    Players List

1. @mrtrophywife
    3. @naz
    4. @Light_Yagami
    5. @Lenneth
    6. @Marshmallow Marshall
    7. @blinkskater
    8 @Rachyl
    9. @Kenny
    10. @Stealthbomber16

Roles List

Agumon
    Palmon
    Gabumon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon
    Wild Digimon

Myotismon

Graveyard

Spruance - Gabumon, lynched day 1

Day 2 ends in 48 hours. The original post will be edited to show the current countdown.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #732

33. ISO #733

oh my god i am so mad that we lynched the fucking gabumon over rachyl. what in the actual fUCK @sprurance

34. ISO #734

i feel like the game is gonna be slow as hell now bc we're fucked & everyone is gonna give up 😭

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

37. ISO #737

So, after seeing the flip, I went to read D1. I was expecting to find something like a case against Spruance.... but when I quickly looked, I didn't see it. I read everything more carefully. THERE WAS NO CASE AGAINST SPRUANCE. I know I pushed for his lynch, but I thought there was something even scummier that had happened... It lead me to the conclusion that the train was scum driven, at least partially. @naz , @Lenneth and @Stealthbomber16 have started the train. Stealth was much more careful about it, though. Lenneth is the one who REALLY pushed. Naz simply put the first vote, then voted someone else, then put her vote back.

Discuss please at last we have matter! And yes, I am still town.

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    oh my god i am so mad that we lynched the fucking gabumon over rachyl. what in the actual fUCK @sprurance
    Why.... Why does this sound like terrible actors in movies lol......... this post is not natural

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i feel like the game is gonna be slow as hell now bc we're fucked & everyone is gonna give up 😭
    NO! Protoss brethren, heed me! The last twilight has fallen. The galaxy burns around us! The terrans have been consumed. We are all that stands against the shadow. But if we are to meet our end this day, then we will do so AS ONE! En Taro Tassadar!

40. ISO #740

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    NO! Protoss brethren, heed me! The last twilight has fallen. The galaxy burns around us! The terrans have been consumed. We are all that stands against the shadow. But if we are to meet our end this day, then we will do so AS ONE! En Taro Tassadar!
    pls

41. ISO #741
    Rachyl

Well well well! would you look at THAT! spruance was town. which makes all of you guys murderers. especially you Naz. what do you have to say for yourself? because i didnt lynch spraunce. YOU GUYS did! MURDERERS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES!

42. ISO #742

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Well well well! would you look at THAT! spruance was town. which makes all of you guys murderers. especially you Naz. what do you have to say for yourself? because i didnt lynch spraunce. YOU GUYS did! MURDERERS! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELVES!
    Potential pairing with Lenneth here - Lenneth did the most pushing, Naz only voted Spruance slightly, and didn't even tell others to vote.

43. ISO #743

Also blink and light yagami contributed to the train too, but either way I'm pretty sure noone was thinking that spruance could possibly be the fucking sheriff.
    Imo he was just an easy last minute lynch, which means the cultists were likely pressured and had to avoid getting voted themselves.

44. ISO #744

Going to play HotS with Efe

45. ISO #745

Also blink and light yagami contributed to the train too, but either way I'm pretty sure noone was thinking that spruance could possibly be the fucking sheriff.
    Imo he was just an easy last minute lynch, which means the cultists were likely pressured and had to avoid getting voted themselves.
    Yagami contributed to the train in a careful but still there way, and his general behavior is scummy.
    -vote light_yagami

46. ISO #746
    Rachyl

Yep. that means that Naz is evil. see i was right about Naz, she is pure evil! she lynched poor Spruance! Spruance i will avenge you my darling!

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749
    Rachyl

My top scum reads yesterday were blink and MM and in the end both of them did vote up spruance.
    They did not appear to have specifically wanted him dead, but really just anyone as long as they themselves would survive.
    I agree Blinkskater is really suspicious. hes been acting scummy pretty much all game tho

50. ISO #750

God damnit, he has to be the worst role ever to be lynched D1... it look like being afk/shitposting and trolling is not a good play for a TPR/town.
    I will be mostly afk the first 24h (tournament then saturday night fever xD), so I am posting all of this right now.
    I didn't post it D1 to not be culted/doused, but now, we have probably 3 cults so they can't convert anymore.
    It's probably 5vs3vs1 or 4vs3 if they converted the arsonist N0, or 5v3 is they converted him N1 (and we are fucked).
    We are at Lylo in the worst case, otherwise we have still one or two chances to win.

Potentially, we can also stop lynching, skip days and hope that the arsonist killed 2 or 3 cult (including the cult leader) N4 or N5.
    I don't know if that is a good solution or not. Especially since our sheriff is dead . Plus the game will be dead af.

========================== Interesting infos/posts ================================

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife
    1. mrtrophywife
    ->107 : first apparition
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance
    2. Spruance
    ->13 : vote Blink / started to push Blink but didn't follow, it's mostly NAI
    ->200 : come back from a while and it's a shitpost
    ->219 : vote Naz
    ->342 : vote Rachyl to protect Naz
    ->492 : want to lynch naz/blink
    ->499/501 : trolling
    ->502 : vote Naz
    ->512 : want to lynch Naz/blink for obvious reasons but doesn't want to say it out loud
    ->515 : scumread blink because : 'Blink is focusing hardcore on that and ignoring everything else. He also seems less confident than usual and seems to be dodging interactions out of fear and cautiousness.'
    Quote Originally Posted by naz
    3. naz
    ->15 : follow spruance and vote Blink
    ->42 : explain why she doesn't want to answer MM's questions.
    ->66 : vote Kenny (mostly following)
    ->428 : vote Lenneth
    ->436/438 : huge list of rachyl's posts.
    ->441 : vote Rachyl / want to lynch Rachyl
    ->469 : vote Spruance and 'saved' Rachyl (she was at L-1)
    ->482 : vote Rachyl back (L-1 again)
    ->559 : want to lynch Rachyl, Spruance or MM
    ->584 : scumread Rachyl
    ->594 : think Spruance has been culted
    ->615 : vote MM
    ->636 : vote Spruance (L-1)
    ->675 : vote Rachyl
    ->728 : hammer Spruance
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami
    4. Light_Yagami
    ->16 : asked why people are voting Blink ==> Voting is pro town, scumpoints++ for that.
    ->150 : Naz/Lenneth teaming since day start.
    ->293 : doesn't want to lynch today
    ->299 : agree with Kenny about me/naz being cult
    ->539 : want to lynch Mrtrophywife for being inactive (top scum read)
    ->556 : want to lnch Spruance
    ->572 : vote Spruance
    ->609 : Think Spruance is the most likely Cult
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    5. Marshmallow Marshall
    ->6 : D O N O T R O L E C L A I M !
    ->9 : asked a list of questions
    ->22 : vote Blink
    ->156 : vote Kenny
    ->170/180 : said rachyl is playing LAMIST (not wrong on this one lol)
    ->251 : tried to poke Spruance, I can see a world when they are both cult and he is tring to make him talk more
    ->256 : vote naz
    ->567 : came back...finally !
    ->626 : want to lynch Spruance, Mrtrophywife and yagami.
    ->645 : Favorite lynch : Spruance
    ->655 : townread Rachl/Kenny
    ->695 : readlist
    ->708 : vote Spruance (L-3 to L-2)==> So he didn't hammer, but when he can participate to the vote without looking suspicious, he did it
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater
    6. blinkskater
    ->26 : vote stealthbomber16
    ->40 : trying to implant a fake Town slip there by not knowing how it works? ()
    ->63 : vote Kenny
    ->71 : townread/buddy Lenneth
    ->194 : defend Naz
    ->195 : defend MM/Lenneth
    ->292 : vote naz
    ->315 : start a train on the afk dude (Mytrophywife)
    ->397 : vote Kenny before going to sleep, want to lynch Kenny, Spruance then TrophyWife
    ->464 : vote rachyl (L-1)
    ->568 : want to lynch rachyl, kenny, spruance
    ->575 : vote Spruance
    ->646 : want to lynch Rachyl/Spruance
    ->664 : vote rachyl
    ->724 : vote Spruance (L-1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl
    7. Rachyl
    ->120 : stand with me, I don't know why and scumread Kenny...because he is against me xD
    ->121 : scumread Ygami and Kenny
    ->126 : want my trust? oO
    ->155 : start of the team Rachyl... xD
    ->162 : want to lynch Naz
    ->208 : vote Naz
    ->316 : want to lynch Naz
    ->471 : claim Shitizen(Tentomon) under pressure
    ->472 : emotional blackmail
    ->522 : yagami is Agumon
    ->534/538 : explain that she can't have read because she is dumb ~~
    ->551 : doesn't agree with yagami's tactic.
    ->611 : vote Spruance (bussing me, and put him at L-1)
    ->629 : suddenly, Naz is no more Myotismon
    ->632 : unvote, so Spruance is no longer at L-1
    ->643 : she will abstaining today 'i dont want to be wrong then look suspicious', funny, maybe she knew he was town and didnt want to look suspicious, it's kind of weird
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    8. Kenny
    ->43 : scumread Blink and other peoples for weird reasons.
    ->56 : Scumread Kira and Naz/Lenneth
    ->76 : vote naz
    ->95 : avoid the questions when I am arguing with him
    ->116 : think my questions are scummy and won't answer
    ->191 : the 2 cultists are 100% among lenneth, MM and naz => He is quite 'sure' about a lot of things for a town.
    ->202 : see my plays as scummy
    ->212 : see MM as a cultist
    ->222 : Protect Yagami/Rachyl
    ->229 : vote Lenneth
    ->235 : vote MM ==> Last vote from Kenny, from this post until EOD
    ->237 : MM is 100% cult...
    ->523 : doesn't like the trains on Spruance/Rachyl
    ->529 : interesting post. Scumread MM/Blink and point out a SB16 mistake.
    ->535 : doesn't want to vote Spruance
    ->582 : notice that MM/Spruance are both voting Naz
    ->656 : notice that MMs posts are useless and meaningless
    ->668 : there is something interesting here, he is very passive, just watching the world burn, he didn't vote since a loooong time and doesn't want to participate to the lynch.
    ->706 : Rachyl/Lenneth cultist maybe
    ->725 : 'I see rachyl hasn't voted spruance. why?' Still, he didn't vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    9. Stealthbomber16
    ->10 : claimed cult leader
    ->11/12 : refuse to answer MM's questions
    ->22 : vote Blink (L-3)
    ->125 : feel Kenny/myself are both towns or scums
    ->211 : vote Yagami
    ->213 : want to push Yagami
    ->324 : saw Yagami's bs post
    ->450 : vote Rachyl
    ->473 : vote MM
    ->474 : vote Rachyl back xD
    ->500 : vote Spruance (second vote after Lenneth), Rachyl is no longer at L-1
    ->517 : satisfied after spruance's explaination, then vote Rachyl
    ->603 : vote Spruance
    ============================== New readlist =====================================

Quote Originally Posted by Readlist
    Stealthbomber16
    Same reasons as before :
    Had some usefull posts and our opinions look similar on a lot of points. He noticed a lot of small things he could have avoided if he were scum.
    If he is scum, he is actually playing really well, kind of useful, participating, voting etc

naz
    She put Rachyl and Spruance at L-1, then hammered Spruance just before EOD, which could make her look scummy af if she were scum.
    She is taking a lot of risks for a scum, I think. I don't get why Spruance was scumreading her and he didnt bother to explain

blinkskater
    If you see my list of interesting actions about him, he voted, said who he wanted to lynch (same people as everyone) but I doesn't feel he is leading the game or really giving useful infos.
    I still think he is flying under the radar , but there is a lot of more people more scummier that him

Rachyl
    Same reasons as before :
    She is mostly useless , and her plays dont make sense as a scum. But she didn't really participate to the vote, except once against spruance when I pushed her.
    At least, her vote was not on Spruance at EOD. It's difficult to place her as scum or town.

mrtrophywife
    Nullread, he only posted two messages ~~

Marshmallow Marshal
    My theory about MM/Spruance felt apart ~~, he is a bit less scummy in my list, that will depend of D2.
    Weirdly, he would have looked more towny if he hammered Spruance and not wait until he was et L-3 to vote him xD.

Kenny
    Look like a missguided town, I don't see a scum playing like he is doing, directly on the spotlight.
    By the way, he look often 'sure' about a lot of things, who are usually sure about things in FM?
    Plus, he was very passive for the last 24 hours, not voting, not saying anything useful, he was prety sure about a lot of stuffs then suddenly he doesn't really participate to the debate/lynch.

Light_Yagami
    Useless posts, and mostly copy pasting other's people's opinion, plus I don't like his very first post when he is asking why people are voting Blink.
    Town have to push people, especially D1.
    He follow the wave, that's all.
    ============================== Other stuffs =====================================

My problem is, I can't see two people together atm, if Blink is the cult leader, he converted Naz N0 (metaaaaa) for sure.
    If Kenny is cult, I can't see him teamed with someone else, it could be interesting to check with who and how he interacted.
    If Rachyl is cult, the only one who make sense is...me lol .
    Yagami is playing like a neutral without alignment.

If you look at D1, if Spruance/Rachyl were both town, that mean the cult have never been worried about being lynched, and they just had to follow the game to make sure to survive.
    That could explain some people just riding the wave (Yagami, Blink, Kenny). For example, if SB16 is scum, he were not worried and just have to keep playing like he were doing, he didn't need to protect his buddy or to redirect the talk.

I have the feeling this setup is mostly about Arsonist vs Cult, as a town, we don't have much options to guess who are scums.
    And if the cult are lucky enought to find the Arso, it's over...

For D2, I think it would be interesting to push Blink, Kenny and MM.

Have fun folks, I am going to sleep ~~