Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1377
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

-vote magoroth
    I want your thoughts now. Who should we lynch, what should we adopt as a strategy. A list of your reads. YOU ARE SUSSSPPPPPP

Also sorry @rumox
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1005

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Vote distorted and go away please
    -vote distorted
    What about fuck you? You're gonna waste a day? Are you scum lurker? If anyone has a CC to do...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

Vote distorted and go away please
    -vote distorted
    Your scumread on him is based on bullshit. I have reasons to distrust distorted, but your reasons are: he defended SJ.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Yeah its not going to change sorry mate ill be back at eod im 100% sure you are scum peace
    Wtf, you'll be back at EoD?????? Are you serious?!

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Youre an idiot you should have listened to me and voted distorted/SJ
    You are asking me to turbolynch. N O.

12. ISO #1012

13. ISO #1013

Nah get fucked i told you not to vote rumox
    I will maaayyybeeee vote distorted, when time will come.

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    =(
    Mayyyyyybe. Actually I thought about it. And even as scum you're useful for town XD plus you ain't lurker for sure. So if I follow blink, I will lynch SJ. Not you. @blinkskater if you don't come back before the fucking EoD like u said earlier, you're terrible.

16. ISO #1016

By the way I might have to go soon, but I'll be here a lot today (I think and I hope)

17. ISO #1017
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mayyyyyybe. Actually I thought about it. And even as scum you're useful for town XD plus you ain't lurker for sure. So if I follow blink, I will lynch SJ. Not you. @blinkskater if you don't come back before the fucking EoD like u said earlier, you're terrible.
    We still have a loose end in the form of GoatseCraft - his slot is unreadable because he hasn't posted.

In my experience, Mafia will find reasons to go AFK; town will find reasons to post

18. ISO #1018

I don't see SJ being mafia Lurker though, that was too obvious of a move he pulled.

19. ISO #1019

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    We still have a loose end in the form of GoatseCraft - his slot is unreadable because he hasn't posted.

In my experience, Mafia will find reasons to go AFK; town will find reasons to post
    I really don't like goatse. But I don't like SJ either, and you're getting quite susp because you're more "reserved", + your bullshit at game start.

20. ISO #1020

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I don't see SJ being mafia Lurker though, that was too obvious of a move he pulled.
    Well, a move always has a scum meaning. The simple fact of us thinking that means that it can be a valid scum strategy =)

21. ISO #1021
    Ganelon

Also who's the asshole that killed a newb n1

22. ISO #1022

Well, a move always has a scum meaning. The simple fact of us thinking that means that it can be a valid scum strategy =)
    Also if SJ was to flip scum, Distorted would follow instantly because SJ did nothing to pocket Distorted, and I don't think distorted is stupid enough to pocket himself lmao he's way better than that.

23. ISO #1023
    Ganelon

I really don't like goatse. But I don't like SJ either, and you're getting quite susp because you're more "reserved", + your bullshit at game start.
    I am going to say that I wouldn't ever have shot Dutes as scum, I really like him then again friends tend to kill friends as Mafia, it's something I've noticed.

24. ISO #1024
    Ganelon

I don't think it's Distorted either tbh, Distorted wouldn't kill a newb n1, it's not his style

25. ISO #1025
    Ganelon

And I doubt he would kill Dutes n1

26. ISO #1026
    Ganelon

Which is...
    Any Counterclaims to @blinkskater 's Lurker claim?

27. ISO #1027

Also who's the asshole that killed a newb n1
    Yep, and it actually should help forming reads. Ik that's a bullshit meta... but I don't think SJ or Distorted are assholes at that point :P nor blinkskater. SJ because of what I saw in previous games (when I was a noob a year ago lol) and distorted/blink, they're nice and because of the blink children meta, that was strange but I somehow get the vibe that they wouldn't do that. I just hope I'm not WIFOMing myself too hard here.

However, when I look at goatse... tsk tsk tsk

28. ISO #1028

I am going to say that I wouldn't ever have shot Dutes as scum, I really like him then again friends tend to kill friends as Mafia, it's something I've noticed.
    Yes, because they know they can out them usually, because they are good. Example: efe will kill hybrid to avoid his scumread.

29. ISO #1029

Yes, because they know they can out them usually, because they are good. Example: efe will kill hybrid to avoid his scumread.
    Dutes being new, noone really got scared by him; so your theory doesn't apply.

30. ISO #1030

Which is...
    Any Counterclaims to @blinkskater 's Lurker claim?
    Wait, you really think blink would do that?

31. ISO #1031
    Ganelon

32. ISO #1032
    Ganelon

Wait, you really think blink would do that?
    I'm not sure

33. ISO #1033

Yep. Which makes me doubt heavily on Goatse. But he's not here. I would be good with a Goatse lynch. Not now ofc, use the day we got lol

34. ISO #1034

We must also consider that Dutes was a potential lynch target, so I don't think the Mafia would have wanted to kill him: they could've scapegoated him. So why did he die? Were the Mafiosi in the non-immune section?

35. ISO #1035
    Ganelon

We must also consider that Dutes was a potential lynch target, so I don't think the Mafia would have wanted to kill him: they could've scapegoated him. So why did he die? Were the Mafiosi in the non-immune section?
    He was a potential Lynch target *if* Rumox were scum. he wasn't

36. ISO #1036

He was a potential Lynch target *if* Rumox were scum. he wasn't
    When did you read the game, just curious? During the night or live?

37. ISO #1037

When did you read the game, just curious? During the night or live?
    .. @Magoroth ?

38. ISO #1038
    Ganelon

Live, of course. Why?

39. ISO #1039

Live, of course. Why?
    -vote magoroth even harder

Why didn't you POST at EoD then?!!?!? Why didn't you contribute???? This doesn't seem like the Town Magoroth.

40. ISO #1040
    Ganelon

-vote magoroth even harder

Why didn't you POST at EoD then?!!?!? Why didn't you contribute???? This doesn't seem like the Town Magoroth.
    I don't have anything to post; that's why. I have no fking clue who is who.

41. ISO #1041
    Ganelon

I think it's either SJ or Goatsecraft at this point to be honest, but that's just my opinion.

42. ISO #1042

Spoiler : really man :
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth
    -vote Magoroth

43. ISO #1043

I think it's either SJ or Goatsecraft at this point to be honest, but that's just my opinion.
    ...come on...

44. ISO #1044

...come on...
    @Distorted your thoughts? @blinkskater your thoughts? @naz your thoughts? @GoatseOntheCupboard your thoughts?

45. ISO #1045

@Distorted your thoughts? @blinkskater your thoughts? @naz your thoughts? @GoatseOntheCupboard your thoughts?
    uh oh... naz is host PLS NO LIGHTNING I WILL SEND YOU TONS OF NUDES

46. ISO #1046

My thoughts are I'm not launching anyone unless it's distorted plain and simple you realize it's 4v2 now right so without my vote you will not be able to Lynch anybody therefore throw the game everybody listen to your dumbass on rumox, now it's my turn discuss what ever you want distorted is our lynch today

47. ISO #1047

My thoughts are I'm not launching anyone unless it's distorted plain and simple you realize it's 4v2 now right so without my vote you will not be able to Lynch anybody therefore throw the game everybody listen to your dumbass on rumox, now it's my turn discuss what ever you want distorted is our lynch today
    Lol ok if you want... but if you're right, we'll need to lynch someone else. So what do you think about magoroth?

48. ISO #1048

Also stop the fucking salt.

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050