1. ISO #2151

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

Re: S-FM Spirits II

HEELLLLOOOOOOOO

I FIGURED IT OUT LOL WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE SECRET

-vote numbertwo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #2154

5. ISO #2155

NEVERMIND LMAO
    -vote Efekannn02

STILL FIGURING IT OUT
    k
    i
    l
    l

m
    y
    s
    e
    l
    f
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

@Lenneth

hello

-vote lenneth

what da fuck is up

u said i make u sad for giving up on the game d1 but u don't evEN

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    HEELLLLOOOOOOOO

I FIGURED IT OUT LOL WHO WANTS TO KNOW THE SECRET

-vote numbertwo
    Which secret? It's true I am not 100% focus on the forum so I am gonna unvote.
    So bisickly since pall the story between efe, number2 and scv is pretty clear. (SCV lied but at least explained why he did it.)
    Number2 is really doc and will probably die tonight.

-vote unvote

10. ISO #2160

Alpha = efe (holy fuck kira was right lol)
    Beta/Omega = Numbertwo
    3rd maf = ?????

trapper = a cit claim

11. ISO #2161

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Which secret? It's true I am not 100% focus on the forum so I am gonna unvote.
    So bisickly since pall the story between efe, number2 and scv is pretty clear. (SCV lied but at least explained why he did it.)
    Number2 is really doc and will probably die tonight.

-vote unvote
    thanks for the unvote +10 cents of town points deposited.

everything is crazy rn

12. ISO #2162

Alpha = efe (holy fuck kira was right lol)
    Beta/Omega = Numbertwo
    3rd maf = ?????

trapper = a cit claim
    delete this

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm going to start playing HOTS, let me know if I can play with you :_)
    thanks 4 being useless >=O bye

15. ISO #2165

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

Thing is, this day is completely about Night Actions and that's not what I look for when I'm playing FM... Sad about this setup having SO MANY TPR's. Reminds me of the blink arson game.
    this is tru carry on my friend ):

but to reply to this:
    So Numbertwo wasn't shot and Efe probably was. Either Numbertwo really protected him or he's faking it and both are evil. We can either lynch one of them or wait for tomorrow and let TuD check Numbertwo... which will make all clear for sure.
    TuD checked numbertwo last night and got it back as Not Spirit (i asked distorted, he said spirit means mafia or doc heal, and it was n1 so couldn't be doc heal)

so that means numbertwo is the alpha then, right? but the problem with THAT is that efe should have died last night then.

what the fucccccccccccc

19. ISO #2169

-vote volkov

sir, put the penis away and start talkin

@VolKov

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If We Wait Another Day To Lynch Town Will Loose This Game..
    we have 26 hours left on the countdown, the problem is not everyone is around right now :/

22. ISO #2172

Guys, I think I won't post for few hours now, but just let me tell you this:

You can all go to hell with a TPR lynch.

5 TPRs is the expected count.

4 or 5.

The way I see - it's 50% to have a 0% probability to hit a scum by lynching a TPR.

@naz I might only consider lynching a TPR if you claim a TPR and we have 6 TPR claims.

AND EVEN THEN - I PROBABLY RATHER CONFIRM ONE OF THE DOC CLAIMS ON NIGHT 2 BEFORE LYNCHING ONE OF THEM!

Anyway. I think I won't post for few hours. And pretty sure I won't agree to a TPR lynch.

-vote vodkov

23. ISO #2173

24. ISO #2174

25. ISO #2175

this is tru carry on my friend ):

but to reply to this:

TuD checked numbertwo last night and got it back as Not Spirit (i asked distorted, he said spirit means mafia or doc heal, and it was n1 so couldn't be doc heal)

so that means numbertwo is the alpha then, right? but the problem with THAT is that efe should have died last night then.

what the fucccccccccccc
    Yeah, there is SOMETHING FISHY HAPPENING HERE...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #2176

Yeah, there is SOMETHING FISHY HAPPENING HERE...
    there REALLY is and i'm racking my brain around it so much but i'm not GETTING ANYWHERE AAAAAA

27. ISO #2177

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

It's pretty cut and clear: Someone is lying. However, who is?
    one of our tprs is evil im certain of it. And blinks no role but tpr claim is kinda not helpful...
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

31. ISO #2181

@VolKov u been looking at the thread for an hour wryyyy

32. ISO #2182

Yes I'm here tuning in when I can and fully caught on everything. Scv is cit, both efe and scv lied about role for their own reasoning. Efe is susp to me, scv's reasoning makes sense. However anyone that lies and gets caught has plenty of time to come up with some bs story as to why.
    Based on info I've gathered I'm leaning towards efe and #2 being scum but for now I will
    -unvote

As for myself yesterday I was just getting into the story and background of whats happened and whats happening. I was pressured to give my role "citizen" and thought it'd be painfully obvious since I pretty much copied and pasted my role card ability to just be able to vote since this is my first game I spent a lot of time yesterday figuring out just navigating and working the forums properly (ie voting).
    I guess anyone can just say that though so it's up to you to decide. *Dicks out*

33. ISO #2183

gewd enough for me for now
    @CrunchySoul u have no class on the weekends
    -vote crunchysoul

34. ISO #2184

wait i see a blinky
    -vote blinkskater

wadu heck

35. ISO #2185

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Ok, at this point i am confident we can solve this game now with the info this fiasco has gotten us. Im not a vig im actually cit. I took inspiration from the smiths game when I saw how everything pretty much became solved when every1 was role claiming left right and center giving their actions pretty much confirming who was the evils. I went ahead and made a table for the nights actions and ppls respectful claims because TuDs list was god awful and hard to read.

Player Role Claim Action last night
    Gyrlander Citizen NA
    Marshmallow Marshall Shaman(doc) Targetted Gyrlander
    The Ultimate Despair Spiritualist (Sheriff) Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - - No Visit Claim TPR No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami Citizen NA
    Magoroth Hunter(vig) - Confirmed Shot Efekannn02, survived
    Efekannn02 Citizen NA
    Numbertwo Shaman(Doc) Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul Citizen NA
    Lenneth Citizen NA
    VolKov Citizen NA
    Naz NA NA
    Scvmurderer Citizen NA
    Let me know if I got anything wrong and feel free to copy the code if you want to make your own table, I know some were complaining how hard it was to make a table.

Ok, at this point lets look at the facts.
    We have 5 tpr claims now if you ignore me. thats 5 tprs and 4 cits. This is obviously a lie. Blink and Naz quickly joined my obvious opportunity of a good lynch as they saw a good lynch train going and when it turns out im wrong then i would be lynched making it easy for them. Crunchysoul id suspect too as he joined it but no real solid read. Blinks claim of tpr with no role claim seems like real bs to me.

In my eyes Numbertwo is confirmed unless hes teamed with efe which i don't find likely. TuD is our only sheriff claim so I'm pretty sure he is town too. MM could have bullshitted about being doc but 4 tprs sounds more likely vs the 5 we have now so I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

You might lynch me today as this was clearly a gamble on my part but I like to think tomorrow blink will be lynched. I wouldnt risk the check TuD tonight if I were you because of the likely MM poisoning.

Once we start to figure out our tpr problem we can move on and just start lynching our cit claims. I'd start with naz for being the only one to not claim making her seem pretty obvious scum. I also don't like lenneths encouragement of lynches just leaving his votes on things and leaving but thats for another time.

In the end I'd suggest a blinkskater lynch. Lynch me first if you want, god knows the scum are going to try to take this opportunity to do so, but I like to think this game is easy to win now if no1s a retard.

-vote blinkskater
    Dah fuck?

36. ISO #2186

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

@blinkskater just know when you wake up from your thc nap i can just as easily switch my vote over to you honey bunny
    So the reason you guys want to lynch me is because one of my higher townreads claimed a night action to have happened and i believed him? I also want to say that I said at start of day we should get everybodys input first before we call it a day on #2... And the reason i havn't claimed yet was because I have no informations about anyone in question and it seemed clear we had an 50-50 shot To find a scum with the 2 lynches we had going. I hardclaim S H E R I F F

39. ISO #2189

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So the reason you guys want to lynch me is because one of my higher townreads claimed a night action to have happened and i believed him? I also want to say that I said at start of day we should get everybodys input first before we call it a day on #2... And the reason i havn't claimed yet was because I have no informations about anyone in question and it seemed clear we had an 50-50 shot To find a scum with the 2 lynches we had going. I hardclaim S H E R I F F
    I checked out Volkov racoons replacement = Not spirit i dropped a few words like "nono volkov is good" at some point earlier ill try and look for the post

40. ISO #2190

Who Did You Investigate?

41. ISO #2191

that's not why i voted you , i wanted a role and lw. i remember your volkov is good post.

-vote the unknown despair

soooOOOO theres only room for 1 sheriff here bois.
    TUD is my top scum read, i think he the consig wolf atm

42. ISO #2192

43. ISO #2193

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

46. ISO #2196

47. ISO #2197

*Whispers Through The Door Give Me A Good Reason Why You Believe That*
    I can read Efekannn02 pretty well I even had an archon with him once, we shared ideas and strats and got inside each others heads a bit. I've also played tons of mod games with him and FM games, Efe is playing like a total townie by trolling the way he is trolling and being a survivalist

48. ISO #2198

I can read Efekannn02 pretty well I even had an archon with him once, we shared ideas and strats and got inside each others heads a bit. I've also played tons of mod games with him and FM games, Efe is playing like a total townie by trolling the way he is trolling and being a survivalist
    Efe Always Trolls So Thats Not Enough To Convince Me. Coupled With The Lies Already Told Today It Makes Me Suspect More.

49. ISO #2199

Efe Always Trolls So Thats Not Enough To Convince Me. Coupled With The Lies Already Told Today It Makes Me Suspect More.
    Also Need I Remind You Efe Was Shot By Hunter. NumberTwo Claimes To Have Healed Efe Also, Murderer Claimed To Kill NumberTwo & Efe Claimed To Heal Numbertwo.. So Far It Has All been Lies..

50. ISO #2200

Also Need I Remind You Efe Was Shot By Hunter. NumberTwo Claimes To Have Healed Efe Also, Murderer Claimed To Kill NumberTwo & Efe Claimed To Heal Numbertwo.. So Far It Has All been Lies..
    townies do often lie if they have a good reason to for strategical purposes like the way SCV did I don't see what as a lie with scum intent, because it's deff pro town