Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3145
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM Spirits II

guys - we have 2 doctor claims
    we had 2 vigi claims
    there is only one confirmed

i see that the vote is between them
    but no one is pressuring the OTHER doctor claim right now he is COASTING
    why is no one questioning MM's doc claim???
    Numbertwo ACTUALLY healed Efe - MM didn't heal anyone?

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

i also have some other things but give me some time, i need to read the thread and get caught up before i give scum an outlet
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2002

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    naz is my top2 scumread, but Blink softclaimed he would heal her N1, so she too is a bad target.
    it'd be cool if you could explain why i'm scum, explain why your vote hasn't been on efe (your top scum read) or me for pressure with intent to lynch, or explain why you're lying about things
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #2003

posting this before the scums shift their votes

Numbertwo (4 [L-3]):
    Scvmurderer, blinkskater, CrunchySoul, Efekannn02
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Scvmurderer (5 [L-2]):
    VolKov, Marshmallow Marshall, Numbertwo, The Ultimate Despair, Lenneth
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami

4. ISO #2004

naz - citizen
    VolKov - Citizen
    Lenneth - Citizen
    Gyrlander - Citizen
    Efekannn02 - Citizen
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    Light_Yagami - Citizen

blinkskater - TRP - No Visit Claim

Numbertwo - Doctor - Targetted Efekannn02

Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante) - Targetted NumberTwo

Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter - targetted Efekannn02 (who survived)

The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff) - Targetted NumberTwo

Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage]) - Targetted Grylander

% Town Randoms
    0 TPR = 12.4%
    1 TPR = 28.2%
    2 TPR = 45.4%
    3 TPR = 14%

5. ISO #2005

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    it'd be cool if you could explain why i'm scum, explain why your vote hasn't been on efe (your top scum read) or me for pressure with intent to lynch, or explain why you're lying about things
    i take it back you're not lying (maybe) sorry i'm getting my claims confused

6. ISO #2006

My vote hasn't been on efekann because I am going by facts and claims and not by who feels like evil.

At this moment you are amongst my scumreads because you seem to not want to accept that SCVs claim to have shot NumberTwo is simply impossible. Additionaly to things that would get you triggered and angry if I even dared to mention.

7. ISO #2007

My vote hasn't been on efekann because I am going by facts and claims and not by who feels like evil.

At this moment you are amongst my scumreads because you seem to not want to accept that SCVs claim to have shot NumberTwo is simply impossible. Additionaly to things that would get you triggered and angry if I even dared to mention.
    LOL, ok so you're scared to vote one of your top scum reads because the only way you can talk to me is by insulting me. you shouldn't sign up for FM anymore

8. ISO #2008

What a troll
    Well, this is it not. No counter claims against NumberTwo, so he healed Efekann. Nobody healed Numbertwo so SCV couldn't have attacked NumberTwo

-vote Scvmurderer

Scvmurderer being innocent is impossible the way I see it.
    you think i'm scum for not believing scv's shoot claim, but you won't consider the fact that Numbertwo might be NI? as Alpha wolf with all the other wolves alive, he will show up as NS to you

9. ISO #2009

you think i'm scum for not believing scv's shoot claim, but you won't consider the fact that Numbertwo might be NI? as Alpha wolf with all the other wolves alive, he will show up as NS to you
    consider this: MM might be lying about being a doc, since he didn't actually heal anyone he is not confirmed - someone else may have healed Efe, but hasn't come forward yet to keep themselves, the real and our only doctor, alive.

10. ISO #2010

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Actualy you mostly lost me D1.
    D1 was so useless/uninteresting/time consuming...for nothing that I lost my interested for it.
    Seriously, i felt like I had to check the forum every 5 minutes, just to read some people yelling at each other (toxic af imo).
    You feel I am afk now? Well in 2 hours I will be out for the whole night then sleep tomorrow during day
    I will try to check the forum with my phone to see the evolution from time to time.

As I said before, either lynching scv or neumber2 could bring a lot of informations so I can vote right now for one of them but the risk is I will be afk if we arrive at L--2 or L-1.
    @Lenneth he is at L-2 you might want to unvote for now since you seem to go afk and not come back - also you like to look at the forum but not post while we are pinging you with less than 30 minutes left in the day..

11. ISO #2011

aaaand of course TUD logs off. @scv u have time to pick brains? or should i just go to the store. there's no point in some of us coming forward if the "most active players" are just gonna drown out our posts in their wallposts, frequent posting, and berating us by taking shots below the belt with insults.

12. ISO #2012

posting this before the scums shift their votes

Numbertwo (4 [L-3]):
    Scvmurderer, blinkskater, CrunchySoul, Efekannn02
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Scvmurderer (5 [L-2]):
    VolKov, Marshmallow Marshall, Numbertwo, The Ultimate Despair, Lenneth
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-6]):
    Light_Yagami
    I have a feeling that the entire mafia team has their vote on me now.

13. ISO #2013

14. ISO #2014

we had 2 vigi claims

i also have some other things but give me some time, i need to read the thread and get caught up before i give scum an outlet
    I also think his doc claim is suspicious but i would prefer to go for the confirmed scum.

15. ISO #2015

ok, so it is really unfortunate for me that the two people in my scum team are the two people who have been berating me with insults all game - but they were maybe using this to their advantage to discredit me. but hear me out on this.

MM has not been acting very town like all game. he has been selectively reading and replying, as well as making two citizens out themselves. even magoroth himself realized this is a bad idea, as it is easy targets for scum.

he was REALLY fishy at the beginning of the day -- there wasn't even that many posts so he couldn't have not seen them, he chose to ignore them. watch this:
    immediately at start of d2 scv comes forward saying he shot numbertwo last night but numbertwo didn't die
    so the few people online - scv, me, blink, and crunchy - vote up numbertwo - NOT TO TURBOLYNCH but to put on the pressure asking, yo what the fucc mane?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because he's not vigilante, you DUMMY. I actually expected to die. And I WIFOM'd myself. Thought the wolves would attack someone else since I was so much pro-magoroth. I was on Gyrlander last night. Now. Get over the past day insults and all. Going to read your posts, guys. Remember that I won't be there much tomorrow IRL day.
    this is MM's first post on D2. he is replying to something on the first page. please note: TUD and SCV, who are power roles, immediately claimed what they did in their opening posts. MM did not reveal who he went to heal, which would be very helpful information and a pro-town doc move, as he REVEALED HIS ROLE in huge letters yesterday.

Then MM asks a question about Alpha wolf being roleblocked, which was my advice against rumox as scum to not ask questions about role mechanics as scum past d1 (seems fishy here but its ignorable), then saying he has reading to do and then posting this - ok cool whatever then he posts this:

Hmmhmhmhmm lollll that's funny, you were "LOL MM SO SHOOTING YOU TONIGHT" at EoD...
    -vote Scvmurderer
    Just for now, might change in my reading.
    makes sense, right? it does to me too.

This is something to look at. People who got blink and yourself triggered on purpose. Most players who interacted with you two are experienced, meaning they know it's a bad thing to do as town.

Now you say I provoked you... I answered to your bullshitposts in the way you posted them, that's all. And I never taunted blink, not intentionally at least. Also lol noone got time to get black flag nightless game out =P

I was not "desperate" on a blink lynch. I thought he was scum, and I still don't have him as a great town read tbh.

Hm, I guess pasting lw is allowed XD
    then he acts like a 12 year old, being super passive aggressive (btw you're getting really closed to being warned about the insults towards me) - not sure why MM (as someone who has 10000 posts on these forums) is confused about posting a lw or not, its your information, post it. if he really had one ready, i feel like he would have posted it by now. thats what i did immediately.

then he posts his last will, linked here if you want to read it, i don't have much to comment on it except why are you so sure i'm citizen? you trying to pocket me ? lol

ok and then this is whats super fishy to me
    post #1742
    -vote numbertwo

I guess it's the best thing to do for now. But don't you dare hammering, ANYONE.
    3 posts later i ask this
    can 1 person unvote number 2? being on L-2 is how turbolynching happens. i think if he comes in to defend himself, he will get that we want him dead.
    then he unvotes, thank ya m'dude
    You're right.
    -unvote
    @Numbertwo WE WANT YOU DEAD!!! Just so you get it :P
    BUT THEN HE GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO POST #1657, LITERALLY LIKE 100 POSTS EARLIER AND MAKES THIS COMMENT on crunchy unvoting
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    good point, i am jumping too fast on this shit as if its the mod, im going to learn and then decide, got a fucking day literally after all
    -unvote
    I dislike this post... Idk why, I get scum vibes from it. But it's nothing rational.
    ??????????????????????????????? WAT ??????????????????????????????

this is what was bugging me all last night - i have yet to process anything after this if there is anything to process, but i think thats enough, i just wanted to really point that out to people.

MM claims to be doc, but he is not confirmed, so why aren't we pressuring him people? Maybe SCV and number2 are telling the truth - maybe Efe is Alpha, so if we can find the wolf that makes alpha not NI, SCV can shoot him tonight.

because guys, the alpha wolf is completely immune to vigi kill and poisoining as long as that other wolf (i believe its the omega wolf) is alive.

TUD:

I bet you for a FACT he will not reply to my posts about the other theories, because he does not want to consider them. He is starting to only deal in absolutes (like a sith lord) that SCV is scum and he is tunneled on it hard - even though SCV may be town's only chance at surviving since he has a gun, he doesn't consider that Numbertwo might indeed be night immune - what does this say about Efe? I'm still figuring that out myself, but we won't get any information about it if we keep IGNORING it.

one thing i wanted to ask him is why, in your night thought process, were you not even thinking about trapper? is it because you ARE the trapper? is it because you're night immune to the trapper? you went to visit numbertwo, but its easy to say everyone is not spirit. i want more pressure on you, but you can't talk without insulting people so meh. after going through mm's posts i've kind of lost the will at this point lol. but you are defending numbertwo very, very, very hard...

also what boggles me is that you don't know your own role mechanic. @Gyrlander even pointed it out.

here's his night thought process
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )[/COLOR]

I think you were afraid to check me since I would show up as Spirit to you is because you could be the BETA WOLF - I would have showed up as spirit to you instead of my exact role. but i don't think you're beta, if anything you're omega or trapper...

@distorted can you actually explain not spirit to me - Not Spirit can be anything, it just means they aren't being protected by the doc thing? kinda a useless role imo, sorry person that created this setup.

we could let TUD live and try to confirm one of the docs (visit gyr or visit efe) but he could just as easily lie.

these are my thoughts right now...if anyone could help me make sense of them or see something i'm not seeing because the town is really overlooking something here.

16. ISO #2016

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I also think his doc claim is suspicious but i would prefer to go for the confirmed scum.
    there's no way he can be confirmed scum yet though? ya trippin balls? you know if he flips vigi, you're fucked tomorrow right?

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

i would like to implore people to remove their votes from numbertwo and scv for the time being - yes, at the end of the day we can lynch one of them - we all seem really convinced. but after they get lynched we still need to lynch others, so we need more information. please pressure people!

i'm gonna go to the store and work on my art project - i'll check in from time to time. we have all weekend people.

19. ISO #2019

He is not a vigi becouse then i would be dead. That makes him a confirmed scum
    not unless someone healed you/you're alpha wolf. you are not confirmed town. you're tunneling too hard and not helping town look for anything else.

idk how the fuk to make a table in this bb code shit its too hard but here is everything rounded up:

OBVIOUSLY we def. have scum hiding in the citizen claims

20. ISO #2020

well - some of our citizens are lying for sure anyway. i forgot to add that alpha wolf shows up as citizen.

some of our citizens are lying to bait trapper, as they are TPR and won't be at home (lenneth)
    some of our citizens are scum lying - if i was alpha wolf i'd claim cit too
    some of our citizens are actually citizens

21. ISO #2021

not unless someone healed you/you're alpha wolf. you are not confirmed town. you're tunneling too hard and not helping town look for anything else.

idk how the fuk to make a table in this bb code shit its too hard but here is everything rounded up:

Basically, you see #2 as confirmed? I'm in the Random Tribesman slot while he's only in the Doctor slot. Btw I see him as nearly confirmed too ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #2022

Basically, you see #2 as confirmed? I'm in the Random Tribesman slot while he's only in the Doctor slot. Btw I see him as nearly confirmed too ^^
    You also say you aren't cit?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #2023

we had 2 vigi claims

Mhmm there's nothing for me to defend against that, you're stating a fact: I did not heal anyone effectively. Doesn't make me scum. You say you want to pressure - but then you vote me and know you cannot expect any defense. What's your goal then?

24. ISO #2024

He is not a vigi becouse then i would be dead. That makes him a confirmed scum
    No, not confirmed at all. Anyone knows #2's meta? Does he play like that as Town usually?

25. ISO #2025

oooooohhhhh I forgot to mention that MM and TUD were really crying for a rocket raccoon replace yesterday but not crunchy

26. ISO #2026

27. ISO #2027

No, literally any of the citizens can take the place of that 3rd tribesmen spot given that I think blink is town and i know I am a random tribesman

28. ISO #2028

Would you not tunnel a person if he claimed to have shot you?

29. ISO #2029

ok, so it is really unfortunate for me that the two people in my scum team are the two people who have been berating me with insults all game - but they were maybe using this to their advantage to discredit me. but hear me out on this.

MM has not been acting very town like all game. he has been selectively reading and replying, as well as making two citizens out themselves. even magoroth himself realized this is a bad idea, as it is easy targets for scum.

he was REALLY fishy at the beginning of the day -- there wasn't even that many posts so he couldn't have not seen them, he chose to ignore them. watch this:
    immediately at start of d2 scv comes forward saying he shot numbertwo last night but numbertwo didn't die
    so the few people online - scv, me, blink, and crunchy - vote up numbertwo - NOT TO TURBOLYNCH but to put on the pressure asking, yo what the fucc mane?

this is MM's first post on D2. he is replying to something on the first page. please note: TUD and SCV, who are power roles, immediately claimed what they did in their opening posts. MM did not reveal who he went to heal, which would be very helpful information and a pro-town doc move, as he REVEALED HIS ROLE in huge letters yesterday.

Then MM asks a question about Alpha wolf being roleblocked, which was my advice against rumox as scum to not ask questions about role mechanics as scum past d1 (seems fishy here but its ignorable), then saying he has reading to do and then posting this - ok cool whatever then he posts this:

makes sense, right? it does to me too.

then he acts like a 12 year old, being super passive aggressive (btw you're getting really closed to being warned about the insults towards me) - not sure why MM (as someone who has 10000 posts on these forums) is confused about posting a lw or not, its your information, post it. if he really had one ready, i feel like he would have posted it by now. thats what i did immediately.

then he posts his last will, linked here if you want to read it, i don't have much to comment on it except why are you so sure i'm citizen? you trying to pocket me ? lol

ok and then this is whats super fishy to me
    post #1742

3 posts later i ask this

then he unvotes, thank ya m'dude

BUT THEN HE GOES ALL THE WAY BACK TO POST #1657, LITERALLY LIKE 100 POSTS EARLIER AND MAKES THIS COMMENT on crunchy unvoting

??????????????????????????????? WAT ??????????????????????????????

this is what was bugging me all last night - i have yet to process anything after this if there is anything to process, but i think thats enough, i just wanted to really point that out to people.

MM claims to be doc, but he is not confirmed, so why aren't we pressuring him people? Maybe SCV and number2 are telling the truth - maybe Efe is Alpha, so if we can find the wolf that makes alpha not NI, SCV can shoot him tonight.

because guys, the alpha wolf is completely immune to vigi kill and poisoining as long as that other wolf (i believe its the omega wolf) is alive.

TUD:

I bet you for a FACT he will not reply to my posts about the other theories, because he does not want to consider them. He is starting to only deal in absolutes (like a sith lord) that SCV is scum and he is tunneled on it hard - even though SCV may be town's only chance at surviving since he has a gun, he doesn't consider that Numbertwo might indeed be night immune - what does this say about Efe? I'm still figuring that out myself, but we won't get any information about it if we keep IGNORING it.

one thing i wanted to ask him is why, in your night thought process, were you not even thinking about trapper? is it because you ARE the trapper? is it because you're night immune to the trapper? you went to visit numbertwo, but its easy to say everyone is not spirit. i want more pressure on you, but you can't talk without insulting people so meh. after going through mm's posts i've kind of lost the will at this point lol. but you are defending numbertwo very, very, very hard...

also what boggles me is that you don't know your own role mechanic. @Gyrlander even pointed it out.

here's his night thought process
    Spoiler : ”Night-1 decision making” :

SCV and Magoroth - Both vigilante claims therefore they might get confirmed tomorrow anyway so no reason to check them.
    (gotta figure out possible SCV and Mag targets to exclude them too)

Crunchy - Town read with no information for possible allies if turns out to be Scum.

Rocket - will get replaced, no additional info if scum. Possible target.

MM - My top town read, no reason to check.

Naz - I would love to check her, plenty of info and not high town read for me. However, blink softclaimed that he will heal her Night-1, meaning that she will appear as a Spirit. Should not target her.

Blink - softclaimed doctor. No info on his scum mates if he scum. Possible target.

Kira - citizen claim, no gainable info. Possible target.

Gryl - town read, no claim, no info. Possible target.

Efekann - Either town or Trapper. Don’t see him as Mafia. Bad target.

Lenneth - I expect him to be either GF or Doctor. Makes for a bad target in either case.

NumberTwo - scumreadish but no info for possible allies.

Conclusion:
    No - MM,SCV,Mag,Crunchy
    Risky - Naz (risky because Blink softclaimed doctor who would target her N1)
    Rather not - Blink, Kira, Gryl, Lenneth
    Best of the Worst - NumberTwo, Efekann, Rocket.

Rocket might get shot by Vigilantes.

Choice is NumberTwo. Terrible choice, but nothing better. Won’t get healed, won’t get shot, scumread.

(Also, btw. I love the fact that Noz claimed citizen. Because it means that we would not be attacked by GF because of the chance that we might be a Trapper target in MM mode. And guess what - Trapper in MM mode can’t kill us if we visit! )[/COLOR]

I think you were afraid to check me since I would show up as Spirit to you is because you could be the BETA WOLF - I would have showed up as spirit to you instead of my exact role. but i don't think you're beta, if anything you're omega or trapper...

@distorted can you actually explain not spirit to me - Not Spirit can be anything, it just means they aren't being protected by the doc thing? kinda a useless role imo, sorry person that created this setup.

we could let TUD live and try to confirm one of the docs (visit gyr or visit efe) but he could just as easily lie.

these are my thoughts right now...if anyone could help me make sense of them or see something i'm not seeing because the town is really overlooking something here.
    I have not been selectively reading & replying, I have read and replied to everything that was not circular argumentation/insults. You know, when I got 100 posts back, it was because I was getting in the LIVE discussion, then I got back to reading to reply to posts. But you don't want to see that and will just tunnel vision me. You think that's productive? Listen, I honestly don't give a fuck about your accusations because they are based on emotional things. Don't tell me I'll get warned for insults: you are insulting me very actively in a covered way. All your posts against me are implying I'm stupid. And your focus on me is not helping town at all. So now, I will stop replying to your accusations unless you come with something that 1: is not based on absolutely nothing, like me going back 100 posts to read... 2: can be defended against. Thank you.

Now about TuD. He said earlier we should unfocus from the Trapper to focus on Wolves, which is legit. Also why would he be omega more than beta? I trust TuD atm.

Conclusion: You say I'm trying to pocket you. No. Tell me which scum would be BAD at the point of accusating people who aren't at all being challenged, while there are so easy lynches on #2, Efe and Scv? Hell, it would probably be easy to line up mislynches on that. Instead, you jump on me and TuD. Plus you did some VERY protown posts, like your list of actions.

30. ISO #2030

You claim doctor. From your POV there would have to be 3 doctors and 2 vigis in order for scv to be innocent.
    Yeah I really believe Scv is Alpha wolf, but I want to exploit any possibility.

31. ISO #2031

oooooohhhhh I forgot to mention that MM and TUD were really crying for a rocket raccoon replace yesterday but not crunchy
    I do not trust Crunchy... but I trust him a bit more since he has claimed Tribesman. A noob scum would've claimed Citizen IMO :P

32. ISO #2032

Would you not tunnel a person if he claimed to have shot you?
    yes but there are over 24hr on the clock and we need more information. If scv flips town what are you gonna do next? If scv flips scum, what are you gonna do next? If he flips trapper whats next? You as a doc need to be thinking of who to heal next and who you think are scum team. If scv is scum who is on his team??????? You aren't even thinking about these things which makes me think of you as scum going for an easy lynch (I have never actually seen you play this game you kinda just throw your vote around and are afk alot with not much contribution). Scv has at least provided who could be on your team.

33. ISO #2033

• We know Efekann was Targetted by our dead Vigilante
    • Efekann is Alive
    • NumberTwo Claims he healed Efekann
    • SCV claims he attacked NumberTwo
    • NumberTwo is Alive
    • Efekann claims he healed NumberTwo
    • 6 citizen claims
    • 7 TPR claims

Wait. 7 TPR CLAIMS??? List that @The Ultimate Despair we gotta lynch from TPR claims 100% today then. ALSO I want to remind you we MUST lynch today to have a chance. Killing alpha would be best.

34. ISO #2034

I do not trust Crunchy... but I trust him a bit more since he has claimed Tribesman. A noob scum would've claimed Citizen IMO :P
    Good point . I will reply to your long post later..I really need to get up I haven't eaten all day lol

35. ISO #2035

yes but there are over 24hr on the clock and we need more information. If scv flips town what are you gonna do next? If scv flips scum, what are you gonna do next? If he flips trapper whats next? You as a doc need to be thinking of who to heal next and who you think are scum team. If scv is scum who is on his team??????? You aren't even thinking about these things which makes me think of you as scum going for an easy lynch (I have never actually seen you play this game you kinda just throw your vote around and are afk alot with not much contribution). Scv has at least provided who could be on your team.
    Scv is too suicidish to be Trapper, that's for sure. If Scv is scum, blink is on his team very probably. If Scv is town, then Efe & #2 are liars. Or just #2 as Alpha that got healed by Efe. Actually, Scv flip gives us the next lynch for tomorrow.

36. ISO #2036

I want, I reall really really want to agree to trust SCV. Mostly because NumberTwo was my top scumread going in to the night.
    However. If it is true that Efekann is trolling, then nobody is counterclaiming NumberTwo which makes NumberTwo confirmed Doctor. If NumberTwo isn't doctor and Efekann is alpha - then NumberTwo should be dead now if SCV truhly attacked him.

I HATE THIS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    We all agree on #2 being confirmed town if Scv flips scum and vice versa... right?

37. ISO #2037

We all agree on #2 being confirmed town if Scv flips scum and vice versa... right?
    By vice versa I meant that if Scv flips town #2 is confirmed scum... and thinking about it, no because Efe could be telling truth.

38. ISO #2038

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Thats efes version of hard trolling to make it seem like he wont be of use to the town to survive as long as he can when efes scum he doesnt use trolling in that way im pretty sure of that
    Which is why he wanted to survive =) remember when I said I was 85% sure of his role? I thought Shaman, because he was being a survivalist hardcore.

39. ISO #2039

What a lovely Introduction message. Your pictures you can send to @naz .

You come in to the game, never say a word, and just vote someone? Scum scummy scum scum scum. At least reason your thoughts and actions. Also, - that is not how voting is done.

You figured out how to vote. But how about you give us your thought process when you do so?
    How about giving your thought process about anything at all regarding this game you are in?

No counterclaims to NumberTwo either. I srsly think you are in a scum team with SCV.

having a defense and blindly trusting SCV are your only thoughts so far?
    You are srsly not a town. Even having a defense is the only thing in your mind

Alright, alright. I take my statement back about you feeling like in a scum team with SCV. However - please explain your thought process when you vote.

@VolKov

40. ISO #2040

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i hate lieng so uhm time for the truth

I DIDNT HEAL NUMBERTWOLARGE AND IM NOT DOCTOR!
    i already claimed citizen d1 and MM is dumb enough to ignore it(he is a terrible FM player)

Welp One Thing Is True However I Know Who Alphawolf Is
    You say u know who's alpha since a long time though :P

You're lying about the truth AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't ignore it, every cit claim would be a lie anyway lol

41. ISO #2041

What a troll
    Well, this is it not. No counter claims against NumberTwo, so he healed Efekann. Nobody healed Numbertwo so SCV couldn't have attacked NumberTwo

-vote Scvmurderer

Scvmurderer being innocent is impossible the way I see it.
    Trust me. Efekann is normal this game. Some guys he is a crazy person. Or rather - more crazy than well.. now.
    Oh fuck... you're right it's part of Efe's trolling. But are we SURE we buy efe's troll?

42. ISO #2042

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    To be honest I was expecting blink to claim White Shaman that healed Efe, but he has only said "TPR". Considering his soft claims you guys are talking about I believe he may be the guy who makes it all clear. If there isn't any other claim about a White Shaman healing Efe then Scv is lying.

Although... I also have to think why would a Mafia do that.
    @blinkskater hard claim NOW. Know that if Scv flips scum you will flip next.

43. ISO #2043

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gyrlander - Citizen
    Marshmallow Marshall - Shaman (Doctor [White Mage]) - Targetted Gryl
    Scvmurderer - Hunter (Vigilante) - Targetted NumberTwo
    The Ultimate Despair - Spiritualist (Sheriff) - Targetted NumberTwo
    blinkskater - TRP - No Visit Claim
    Light_Yagami - Citizen
    Magoroth - CONFIRMED Hunter, shot Efekannn02 who survived
    Efekannn02 - Citizen
    Numbertwo - Doctor - Targetted Efekannn02
    CrunchySoul - Citizen
    Lenneth - Citizen
    VolKov - Citizen

% Town Randoms
    0 TPR = 12.4%
    1 TPR = 28.2%
    2 TPR = 45.4%
    3 TPR = 14%

Night-2 sucks for me as a Sheriff because again no good target for me:
    After SCV turns out to be scum, that leaves as with 5 TPRs. 5 TPRs = 45.4%
    More than likely all evils are amongst the citizen claims.
    But guess what? Efekann is amongst my top scumreads (though, I choose to trust Blinks read on him over my own) and he was Healed. So useless to target.
    naz is my top2 scumread, but Blink softclaimed he would heal her N1, so she too is a bad target.
    Gryl was healed my MM - useless target and would only bring confiusion.
    Crunchy, Lenneth, Kira, Vokov - I simply have to hope one of them is a mafia that I can detect and I hit the correct one.
    Considering checking naz, to confirm blink if nothing else.

@Distorted Sorry for being lazy to check the setup, but if a sheriff checks a detection immune mafia a night after that mafia was targetted by a doctor - does it appear as Not Spirit or Spirit?
    Yes - The doctors target will always appear as spirit the next night.

44. ISO #2044

I just realized all docs are fucking useless... Strongman kill is OP because this game will proably not have many days. We are more framers than doctors...

45. ISO #2045

I have already stated that i think the mafia team have their votes on me now.

I think its very suspicious that efe wants to lynch me even after its confirmed that i saved him. Could he be alpha?

46. ISO #2046

I think its very suspicious that efe wants to lynch me even after its confirmed that i saved him. Could he be alpha?
    Neither you or the player is informed if a heal is successful
    two charcters

47. ISO #2047

Y'all off lol bye

48. ISO #2048

There's 3 other votes besides scv, which ones do you think and why?? Everyone says you're good at fm but I don't see you bringing anything???????

49. ISO #2049

You say u know who's alpha since a long time though :P

You're lying about the truth AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I didn't ignore it, every cit claim would be a lie anyway lol
    i truly know who Alphawolf is lol

@naz gimme a cookie please

I mean. Why would efekann still want to lynch me when its confirmed that i saved his life last night.
    because im waiting to hammer someone (your lynch wont happen) im just using you for my own personal plans (the guy that makes you l-1 is a idiot)
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #2050

because i voted you up before i knew your role and im lazy af on changing it (im just camping on a hammer your lynch wont happen aslong as you serve me)

do not say anything stupid or you'll end up into my list
    I Like Ice Cream