S-FM 250 Spirits II - Page 30
Register

User Tag List

Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3145
  1. ISO #1451

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You're reminding me of when you fake a misunderstanding of game mechanics on the mod to get someone mislynched, and then I call it out and you die and flip godfather.
    -vote Scvmurderer
    100% meta here. No death descriptions. Hell, I had even planned to claim vig if I had got Alpha wolf role lol.
    What. Did you just slip that your mafia?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #1452
    Ganelon

@The Ultimate Despair !!!! Follow my vote on Scv - I believe him to be the an excellent information lynch!

3. ISO #1453

Shindu sin'dorei, shindu fallah na... sin'dorei.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1454

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Mag, ima give you the benefit of the doubt and I will not shoot you tonight if you vote MM with us. We have a classic three person team forming around MM right now. Gyr/TuD/MM
    What's this coalition against MM I got dragged into for pointing the complete bullshit it relies on?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

5. ISO #1455
    Ganelon

That 'slip' will be noted, +++scumpoints to MM

6. ISO #1456

IF I had got alpha.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1457

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What's this coalition against MM I got dragged into for pointing the complete bullshit it relies on?
    Why the FUCK did you end up being the one I trust more now. Lol. If I get lynched, please analyze that stupid train on me and lynch da scums. K?

8. ISO #1458

9. ISO #1459

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @The Ultimate Despair !!!! Follow my vote on Scv - I believe him to be the an excellent information lynch!
    alrighty f this you know what just go and freaking chase after mm‘s and distorted‘s tail if you are like that but not here with me just freaking lynch me i give damn up
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #1462

13. ISO #1463

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    That 'slip' will be noted, +++scumpoints to MM
    Mhhmmmm. "Cannot see the world in someone else's eyes" or something like that... huh?

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

16. ISO #1466

THE ONLY "REASON" is your emotion-full ISO in which you actually tell us to form our own read instead of providing solid points against him so yeah, I don't get why you insta scum-read me for defending MM. Heck, I'm not even hard defending him, I'm saying the train is complete bullshit FFS
    the fact that you say its emotion filled lets me know 100% for a fact you didn't read it
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

17. ISO #1467
    Ganelon

Wait, did I just note some retard slip?
    Meaning?

18. ISO #1468

19. ISO #1469

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    mag is either gay for mm and distorted or he is scum with him i freaking give up just lynch me noone listened to me
    Won't help you hang yourself :P

20. ISO #1470

21. ISO #1471

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    the fact that you say its emotion filled lets me know 100% for a fact you didn't read it
    Okey, someone else please read naz's LW and tell me if it hasn't emotion. If someone does I'll re-read it. However Efe, Light and Scv are not accepted.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #1472

reposting outside of spoiler brackets because scum is too scared to click on the spoiler

INDEED. THESE ARE MY EXACT THOUGHTS. I know I'm going to be scumread along with Magoroth for that. But it is the truth. Don't be stupid, vote blink. At least get him to L-1 and see.
    ok this guy is desperate for a blink lynch. why?

Blink has stayed out of this all WHILE STAYING CONNECTED. He's just letting the shitstorm I caused go stronger and stronger. Last game he was town. He didn't do that. He jumped in and tried to do something with it. Now he's just letting it happen, letting town get confused, etc. IT IS BLINK

@blinkskater
    because blink hasn't been posting??? wHOOP DE FUCKIN DOO.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Ok i just woke up and i have to be to work in an hour for 12+hours but please show me where i ever called nozy scum or even voted him up? So please explain to me on how my opinion on him has changed we argued and about something to do with interpretation and then the fire was fueled by constant insults on each end don't try to scum paint something where something is not... I have a lot to catch up on since I haven't been around for about 8 hours and i will post/comment asnim catching up when i can
    totally invalid argument, and he knows this, but since MM doesn't know how to fake afk, he wants to bring everyone else down with him.
    also funny that MM isn't around right now this close to EoD...something he's usually ALWAYS around for and CONSTANTLY posting for, freeaking out about a lynch. but since it's going to be him or one of his scummates he's backing off, trying to get one of his TOWN READS lynched

EXACTLY. That's why I kept saying blink was town. He 100% plays like his town meta... even if it can be stupid sometimes ;) so don't lynch him, just let the game move foward. I'm 95% sure there's a scum hiding in the bunch of those who keep the fire going, and the Despair guy is my main suspect.
    +++++townpoints I wondered who would notice it it was intentional. I actually though you would be the one to notice it if you were town. Get higher townread for that now higher than Blinkskater. Won't make a list of reads yet though, need to see everyone.

Ozy was strongest town read on Black Flag D1 for everyone, he was scum... So I strong townread him but will always have doubts :P

Why do you think I'm town?

My top town reads are The Ultimate Despair, because of the protown posts I'm reading and because of Nozbugz behind being just so much town-like in his meta. Then comes Blinkskater, meta stuff again. You come next, Magoroth, but a very slight town read on you, didn't read enough of your posts to get a real read.

Scum reads? It's really early, not everyone contributed. Maybe Scv? He's rather AFK now, I guess it's for work reasons. But his game start was strange for him. I saw some posts from Yagami without reading them for real, will have to do it. I had bad vibes from them, might just have misread. But really, no hard scumreads because it's too early and I have to read 1/3 of the thread ^^
    oh, TUD is his top town read even though he was his first suspect -- probably some mafia bullshit -- my godfather is my top suspect d1.

also please note he is desperate for approval

You damn xD be careful though, I'm having a permanent doubt on him since black flag nightless game. He's too good

Also this post is implying I'm scum =) reasons? Or did I misread?

other scummy highlights:

check out him lining up my lynch even though he thinks i'm town
    If they're scum... you're next.

After reading the ISO mag made on naz, I am convinced Naz is citizen. And as I said, I think I know 85% efekannn's role now. Won't reveal it but it's a town one. I am pushing for a replace on Rocket. What if he's a TPR? We'd be fucked hard.
    Wtf.
    -unvote
    You are a fucking dumbass that should not play FM, but you're town.
    To the post quoted by your post with Naz telling Agent wolf to keep a lw not lying, +++++++++townpoints to Naz. Trapper can't kill today, why not wait to tell the wolf in night chat? ^^ this is a town slip.

Now yes we must get lws as soon as N1 starts.

Agreeing with despair on Rocket Racoon case.

@Efekannn02 who's alpha? Your push is going to happen soon unless I see something very specific in your posts. TELL US NOW.

Kira is somewhat good at this game. I don't get how. He's not scum at 90% because of that so much ballsy reads list. Else he's Trapper or Alpha. PLUS. @Light_Yagami the hero the town really needed at the moment of your post was a Sheriff. Are you Sheriff? If so, it'll clean it up for everyone.

he is against role call but made Kira out himself as citizen:
    DONT START THE ROLECALL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So ur cit?
    Yes I Am.

I can keep going but i highly recommend everyone go through his posts on your own and form your own opinion.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #1473
    Ganelon

Lol one thing I can confirm is that one of us is definitely not town, there's 10 people online atm:
    Magoroth,
    blinkskater,
    Efekannn02,
    Gyrlander,
    Lenneth,
    Marshmallow Marshall,
    naz,
    Scvmurderer,
    The Ultimate Despair

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475

26. ISO #1476

27. ISO #1477

without the bracket the iso has 0 insults in it

28. ISO #1478

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

My thought?

I have no ideas who is supposed to be scums and I would like to know how the fuck you can guess that with that shitday 1 !

For my personnal opinion, i think efe is shaddy af and i didn't really like how he asked to be lynched. But that can be easily a town play (dumb one imo)

I am playing at overwatch and i don't think much will happen until the end of the day

31. ISO #1481

32. ISO #1482

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    My thought?

I have no ideas who is supposed to be scums and I would like to know how the fuck you can guess that with that shitday 1 !

For my personnal opinion, i think efe is shaddy af and i didn't really like how he asked to be lynched. But that can be easily a town play (dumb one imo)

I am playing at overwatch and i don't think much will happen until the end of the day
    A lot will happen at EoD. The most important shit happens at EoD usually. And efe always asks to die every game
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

33. ISO #1483

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    My thought?

you dont know me so stay out of this
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485

36. ISO #1486

37. ISO #1487

reposting outside of spoiler brackets because scum is too scared to click on the spoiler

ok this guy is desperate for a blink lynch. why?

Not desperate. I've stated my reasons.

because blink hasn't been posting??? wHOOP DE FUCKIN DOO.

Not just that. You really can't get a systematic view, huh?

totally invalid argument, and he knows this, but since MM doesn't know how to fake afk, he wants to bring everyone else down with him.
    also funny that MM isn't around right now this close to EoD...something he's usually ALWAYS around for and CONSTANTLY posting for, freeaking out about a lynch. but since it's going to be him or one of his scummates he's backing off, trying to get one of his TOWN READS lynched

I wasn't townreading blink if I was pushing his lynch. I did what you never did for me: TELL YOUR REASONS. And if you tell me this ISO is your reasons... then you are a fucktard. But still town, I am convinced.

oh, TUD is his top town read even though he was his first suspect -- probably some mafia bullshit -- my godfather is my top suspect d1.
    TuD was my main suspect IN THE PEOPLE WHO KEPT FEEDING THE FIRE. Twisting words.
    also please note he is desperate for approval
    No I'm not, I asked why was Magoroth trusting me, instead of just letting him trust me without explanations. He could've been scum trying to pocket me.

other scummy highlights:

check out him lining up my lynch even though he thinks i'm town

Yeah of course, you defended them so hard without explainations...

he is against role call but made Kira out himself as citizen:

Yes because he had already started roleclaiming. Softclaims hurt town more than hardclaims.

I can keep going but i highly recommend everyone go through his posts on your own and form your own opinion.
    Hey I hope you had fun making up that shit. My answers are in red, inside the quote brackets.

38. ISO #1488

39. ISO #1489

40. ISO #1490

41. ISO #1491

without the bracket the iso has 0 insults in it
    True though. @Gyrlander it's all good full of bullshit and tunnel vision but it's not insults, I'm impressed.

42. ISO #1492

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    funny youre redding the benefitial ones
    Red parts are from me

45. ISO #1495

46. ISO #1496

47. ISO #1497

Hey I hope you had fun making up that shit. My answers are in red, inside the quote brackets.
    i literally quoted your "reasons" my dude - you're reaching for anything

its total bullshit that soft claims hurt town more than hard claims in a game with a trapper

this is weak and you're weak.
    good bye.
    you/your scummate will shoot me tonight so it doesn't matter anymore

i see TUD lurking at the bottom

48. ISO #1498

49. ISO #1499

50. ISO #1500