User Tag List

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1982
  1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Ok,

1) Pushing one villager lynch over another Day 1 is not clearing.

2) Read 1 again

3) Shooting a triad confirms you aren't a triad. Congratulations.

4) Shooting a triad does not confirm you a villager.

5) Read 3 again, that's all your shot confirms. Don't dress it up.

6) Lynching a Triad doesn't mean you're a villager. There is likely still mafia + 3P left.

7) Read 3 once more.

ccantman, the guy you're calling stupid who you were arguing with, was a villager.

9) I'm a villager, if you are as well I'd highly recommend you use some logic instead of personal attacks.
    I see how stringent your requirements for confirmed townie are. Yet, you assign Sino a confirmed townie status as either vigilante or citizen for a logically inconsistent reason. (See my earlier post). Unless you address this, I cannot take anything you say as having value.

3. ISO #1603

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

Hello everyone, just woke up and will be jumping into the discussion soon.

A few things I'd like to point out.

• I almost didn't shoot Funce last night because I expected he would be modkilled due to inactivity. But since ika was taken out at end of day yesterday and funce wasn't, I decided to do as I was told in case I was wrong.
    • I received feedback that I was controlled, so I assume the Marshall or Sheriff become my target but I am not sure which as I wasn't told who my new target was. This means that there is a Witch, likely among those who claimed citizen.
    • Fury was also told to shoot Funce/Frog and did not. Instead he goes off script and shoots a citizen. Is this town behavior?
    • Unknown, who claimed Bodyguard, wasn't protecting the Marshall for some reason? I'm sorry but if I was BG I'd be on confirmed town.

6. ISO #1606

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Dealing with inactives really are on a case-by-case based on activity in day chat, activity in possible night chats, and any private conversations I may have had about them being active in the future. However, if someone posts literally 0 times D3, you can expect a modkill or replacement.
    To address Sino, I remembered this post and how Funce had 0 posts. I honestly forgot I read the word replacement, so I thought shooting him would be a waste of a shot. Regardless, if Frog can contribute to this game, then I'm glad I shot likely scum (ccantman) over an inactive player. I remember Frog said something about this now, actually =)

I feel like the only thing Funce could have been scum read for is inactivity, and even that isn't indicative.
    By Frog's logic, shooting Funce/Frog would have been a mistake.

7. ISO #1607

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Holy fuck I bothered to read your post and I'm awestruck at how utterly retarded/inconsistent your argument is. Considering I found Firebringer through this method, I'm willing to have a conversation with you. Maybe I'll find scum at the end of the tunnel.

He believes there is a vig

So, there is no benefit in fake claiming vigilante as scum. So, you believe the vig claims are not scum.

Ok, so he believes Sino did not fake claim as scum, I get it.

Ok, so he believes Sino. Said it before, but ok.

Wait what? You just said you didn't suspect Sino because there was no benefit to fake claim vig, but you think I'm fake claiming vig? Read your own argument and replace "Sino" with "Fury." Get fucked idiot.

Marshall put bodyguard on me. A bodyguard already died making sure I didn't die. I won't die as long as bodyguard is alive. Your reads are as premature as your girlfriend.
    If you make another personal attack I'm quitting the game.

I see your logic, but not your questions. Stop grandstanding.

You're saying if I believe a vig claim to have no scum motivation, why wouldn't I Village read both you AND Sino?

Because you can't see that Sino's claim is never scum.

To walk you through the logic which you've missed:
    Sino claims vigilante
    He's either Vigilante or FPSing Citizen
    If he were scum, he would have claimed the RLVG shot.
    If he were scum, he'd have painted a target on his back.

That you can't see this makes me highly suspect:
    1. Your alliance (tinfoiling Mafia with a Mafia roleblocked)
    2. Your judgement (considering your tunnel choices)

I don't understand your logic regarding the bodyguard.

This only clears you from being a Triad.

The bodyguard already died. Why haven't you been killed if you're so 'cleared'?

8. ISO #1608

To address Sino, I remembered this post and how Funce had 0 posts. I honestly forgot I read the word replacement, so I thought shooting him would be a waste of a shot. Regardless, if Frog can contribute to this game, then I'm glad I shot likely scum (ccantman) over an inactive player. I remember Frog said something about this now, actually =)
    Or you assumed I would shoot funce and you intended to claim that shot as you murdered an innocent citizen. If you are so sure I'm lying about my claim, why not shoot me? Perhaps because it would have proved my claim?

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

I see how stringent your requirements for confirmed townie are. Yet, you assign Sino a confirmed townie status as either vigilante or citizen for a logically inconsistent reason. (See my earlier post). Unless you address this, I cannot take anything you say as having value.
    I think I'm eating my words as I read Sino's post. Lol.

11. ISO #1611

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Or you assumed I would shoot funce and you intended to claim that shot as you murdered an innocent citizen. If you are so sure I'm lying about my claim, why not shoot me? Perhaps because it would have proved my claim?
    What? No, I thought I'd let you shoot funce to prove yourself. I shot ccantman because I thought I was confirmed enough town and could scum hunt. I said I'd be shooting the next 2 nights because I expected to die either last night(If unknown wasn't BG) or this night(if unknown was BG). 2 nights to live, 2 shots. I thought it'd be best to use them before town lost too much voting power.

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

• I almost didn't shoot Funce last night because I expected he would be modkilled due to inactivity. But since ika was taken out at end of day yesterday and funce wasn't, I decided to do as I was told in case I was wrong.
    • I received feedback that I was controlled, so I assume the Marshall or Sheriff become my target but I am not sure which as I wasn't told who my new target was. This means that there is a Witch, likely among those who claimed citizen.
    • Fury was also told to shoot Funce/Frog and did not. Instead he goes off script and shoots a citizen. Is this town behavior?
    • Unknown, who claimed Bodyguard, wasn't protecting the Marshall for some reason? I'm sorry but if I was BG I'd be on confirmed town.
    If you're scum this a very bizarre line to take.

Has anyone this game received 'controlled' feedback?

Why wouldn't Fury have been controlled instead?

He's claiming he had a 'bodyguard' in him.

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

Glad to hear it.

We can probably double team this game by end of today.

Just ask that you cool it with the insults.

More puppy gifs, less "retard/gamethrowing/etc".
    I only insult whenever I see someone who is clearly very skilled (such as yourself) doing something irrational. I do apologize, but I also had a scum lean on you for quickly and irrationally defending Sino and I was salty I didn't shoot you at the time. I basically thought I saved a scum at the cost of a citizen.... Anyways, let's move on from that.

20. ISO #1620

If you're scum this a very bizarre line to take.

Has anyone this game received 'controlled' feedback?

Why wouldn't Fury have been controlled instead?

He's claiming he had a 'bodyguard' in him.
    Yeah I realize this isn't the easiest story to believe considering that no one else has reported witch feedback yet, but considering that so many players have been inactive or barely participating I believe either the witch controlled players who never bothered to report it or else has been laying low and waiting for TPRs to reveal.

Hell if I was scum I'm sure I could come with a better excuse than this lol

21. ISO #1621

I still find it kind of funny with 2 vig claims that you didn't shoot each other to resolve it but we're here now.
    I think I remember us talking about that yesterday, but it got brushed aside as a bad idea. No one wanted him to shoot me, but there was some talk of me shooting him. Maybe I should have.

22. ISO #1622

I mean, Unknown claimed yesterday and marshall said it. I even said at the time I didn't believe Unknown. I can quote it if you want.
    NBD - that's just an unbelievable claim to begin with one flipped BG already.

Then again 2 day vigs. Lmfao.

I think I'm just going to sheep you Fury.

Sino with the witched claim only makes sense if someone else had claimed witched.

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

Yeah I realize this isn't the easiest story to believe considering that no one else has reported witch feedback yet, but considering that so many players have been inactive or barely participating I believe either the witch controlled players who never bothered to report it or else has been laying low and waiting for TPRs to reveal.

But the fact that night kills remained constant at 3 means that if you truly did shoot as vigilante last night, then a person who can night kill chose not to.

25. ISO #1625

Lol, the bolded is my only reservation.

Like, it's just such a bad lie if it's a lie.

With two vig claims, you guys need to be resolved, and it looks 1000x better for Fury than for you.

My ONLY hesitation is whether there were ever 4 kills in one night.

If there were, then it's a different ball game.

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

We have 7 players alive. The fact that I have a bullet left means town isn't fucked just yet if I shoot scum tonight.

Saving a bullet tonight:
    Game becomes 5 after singular night kill tonight. I may die though. If I do die, then Unknown will immediately be lynched and game could possibly end right there. If not over after Unknown lynch, it's 3 players. Still a chance for town.

Shooting:
    Game becomes 4 after tonight. I may be dead, but if I hit scum game may immediately end anyway with a kill on scum + lynch on Unknown (assuming he didn't kill me).

I think I'm guaranteed to live as long as Unknown isn't lynched. If I ever die, lynch Unknown.

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

Facepalm

This was always the most efficient strategy since it saves a day.

Might still be able to do it tonight, but there's a risk we're outnumbered tomorrow of either of you are night immune.

So this is a pretty big day.

31. ISO #1631

We have 7 players alive. The fact that I have a bullet left means town isn't fucked just yet if I shoot scum tonight.

Saving a bullet tonight:
    Game becomes 5 after singular night kill tonight. I may die though. If I do die, then Unknown will immediately be lynched and game could possibly end right there. If not over after Unknown lynch, it's 3 players. Still a chance for town.

Shooting:
    Game becomes 4 after tonight. I may be dead, but if I hit scum game may immediately end anyway with a kill on scum + lynch on Unknown (assuming he didn't kill me).

I think I'm guaranteed to live as long as Unknown isn't lynched. If I ever die, lynch Unknown.
    Unknown needs to hard claim without FPSing.

I'm blocking my vote with you today.

Please always claim your truthful shot so if unknown is a scum/FPSer and you hit an immune the thread will know.

32. ISO #1632

Unknown needs to hard claim without FPSing.

I'm blocking my vote with you today.

Please always claim your truthful shot so if unknown is a scum/FPSer and you hit an immune the thread will know.
    Ok, and I'll leave a last will in that case. On unknown, yes I agree which is why I pinged him. @Unknown1234 maybe a 2nd ping will work.

There was a night with 4 deaths, but that was attributed to a bodyguard.
    BG dying causing 4 deaths means still only 3 night kills. And I got feedback that I was attacked, so there wasn't a 4th night kill. Seems like you're grasping at straws.

33. ISO #1633

Ok, and I'll leave a last will in that case. On unknown, yes I agree which is why I pinged him. @Unknown1234 maybe a 2nd ping will work.

BG dying causing 4 deaths means still only 3 night kills. And I got feedback that I was attacked, so there wasn't a 4th night kill. Seems like you're grasping at straws.
    No I was simply answering frog's question. There wasn't a night with 4 deaths besides that one which can be explained by BG.

34. ISO #1634

Ah! Forgot last wills are a thing here!

That's why I used to FPS so much!! Loool!!

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

I was kinda hesitant to block with you Frog, but I read you more town than the other people alive (RIP Trine). I'd like for Iced to come say a few things and for you to give your opinion. Something about him didn't sit right with me, but Grommor derailed my lynch on DH and started a train on a townie and did a million other things that blew my mind, so we lynched him instead. Anyways, I'd like for us to lynch Sino today and look into Iced potentially tomorrow.

@Iced_Monopoly

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

Sino, if you're the 3P, that essentially clears Fury when you flip.

If you're villager vigilante, Fury will look 3P due to balance.

I'm going to operate on that assumption since Fury was protected by a bodyguard and the Dragon Head flipped. Ergo, not Triad.

That leaves at leaves at least 1-3 triad remaining and 1-2 3P remaining.

22 players:
    Dead Players:
    Trine - Marshall
    SlaoI - Sheriff
    SIaoI - Bodyguard
    Fred/secondpassing - Veteran
    Alright - Mason Leader
    PowersThatBe - Citizen
    Mesk514 - Citizen
    Stealthbomber16 - Citizen
    Grommor - Citizen
    Gyrlander/ccantman - Citizen
    ika - Amnesiac
    Voss - Witch Doctor
    Yzb25 - Witch Doctor
    Firebringer - Dragon Head
    RLVG - Administrator

Frog- Citizen

Sino- Vig/3P*

Fury- Vig*/3P

Unknown- Bodyguard/CitizenFPS (I can't see why Unknown!Wolf blocks himself off from killing Fury!Village ever)

This basically guarantees 2/3 of the following are Triad:
    Slaol
    Slaol
    Iced

Thinking through the best strategy for today.

If we lynch the 3P - 6 left.
    If there are 3 triad left we lose at the lynch.
    If there are only 1-2 left we continue.
    They must shoot Unknown.
    Any other shot outs their team and risks loss.
    If your shoot, there's a 2/3 chance it works, but then we're at MYLO with 4 players.
    If you holster we're at F5 with:
    Frog
    Fury
    Slaol
    Slaol
    Iced

Pick 2/3 scum in there.

I can't see any fewer than 4 triad for setup balance.

I want some claims from Slaol/Slaol/Iced

42. ISO #1642

I was kinda hesitant to block with you Frog, but I read you more town than the other people alive (RIP Trine). I'd like for Iced to come say a few things and for you to give your opinion. Something about him didn't sit right with me, but Grommor derailed my lynch on DH and started a train on a townie and did a million other things that blew my mind, so we lynched him instead. Anyways, I'd like for us to lynch Sino today and look into Iced potentially tomorrow.

@Iced_Monopoly
    Yup. Makes sense 👌🏻

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

45. ISO #1645

46. ISO #1646

47. ISO #1647

Are you fucking dumb, the Marshall told me to go in fury.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650