S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    tbh I guess pressure voting is in the same realm as "test". I think I get your thought process reading over the first couple pages again.

Meh

-unvote

Also I didn't know your meta was "ultra instinct blink". Reading your posts on the forums you've always struck me as rather warm and fuzzy. Seeing you start with just shitposts made me think you might be the kinda guy to float the first 24h.
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    oh no, in FM his teeth come out. He regales himself as the most intelligent king of all others and gets very mad at you, you stupid peasant, if you don't follow him. <3 frinckles
    It's true. I'm a bully, a liar and a methodical scum player. I'm also smarter than everyone else and smell good.

Also I've proven my town game is potent. ;)

3. ISO #103

well, I oughta get to bed. Cya later
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It's true. I'm a bully, a liar and a methodical scum player. I'm also smarter than everyone else and smell good.

Also I've proven my town game is potent. ;)
    you mean like last game, when you had like 3 people as CONFIRMED scum and yet we were all fucking citizens LOL fuck you @Stealthbomber16
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #105

I should have took a refresher in psychology before I signed up for this. I'm going to have to look at this as simply as possible. I don't think I can logically pin two players as a team when I don't see any incentive for players to act as a team. Every interaction would need to be meticulously analyzed by multiple psychologists. Simple is better I think so who ever seems to be full of duckie doo doo, needs to die.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    I should have took a refresher in psychology before I signed up for this. I'm going to have to look at this as simply as possible. I don't think I can logically pin two players as a team when I don't see any incentive for players to act as a team. Every interaction would need to be meticulously analyzed by multiple psychologists. Simple is better I think so who ever seems to be full of duckie doo doo, needs to die.
    well, if you are passive, it's very difficult, yes. So the idea, as you get comfortable, is to FORCE people, to answer your questions about other players so that they have no choice but to commit to an opinion. Certainly, the scum are guaranteed to win if nobody forces them to post their opinions, as they can just sit back and watch.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDucky View Post
    You dont need to take a course in psychology. Psychologists can barely figure this game out.

And looking for connections early game is foolhardy from what I've experienced. Scum will only work together when they need to and operate individually in most other cases. You look for end of day for those situations.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

You dont need to take a course in psychology. Psychologists can barely figure this game out.

And looking for connections early game is foolhardy from what I've experienced. Scum will only work together when they need to and operate individually in most other cases. You look for end of day for those situations.
    I'd believe you if you were kooalafied.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    well, if you are passive, it's very difficult, yes. So the idea, as you get comfortable, is to FORCE people, to answer your questions about other players so that they have no choice but to commit to an opinion. Certainly, the scum are guaranteed to win if nobody forces them to post their opinions, as they can just sit back and watch.
    Then lets focus on pressuring people we think are scum that way we can force them into a position where they have to answer.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    -unvote
    I expected a bit more than this tbh. Your post voting me sounded like a sincere scumread of my slot. Now you're unvoting me and you're giving no indication as to why you no longer wish to pursue your read of me.

It's weird how little you have to say to the other people on your train. Like, if I were town BC I might be concerned Aamirus is scum using your train to distract from other potential scum slots. Joey's vote could also be interpreted as following the pack.

I dunno. Their play hasn't exactly been megascummy but it's something I'd expect you to react to as town BC. On the other hand, if you think the whole train is solid green then you should definitely be saying something more than this lol.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

yooo it's been forever man.

You got any takes on Aamirus or Frinckles?

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

You heard it here folks
    LuckyDucky is town

A new player as scum would not feel comfortable enough to make that entrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #134

Third party role again?
    Just a citizen this time around.

I am claiming citizen. That is correct.

I am town!

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I'm listening to that song now just for you.
    Also Aamirus is scum methinks.
    I will review this idea

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Upon review I am wanting to see what will happen here

-vote aamirus

I would also like to submit the thought that Joey is SK. For more than just his Freudian Slip- mentioning SK so many times that there could be some correlation. I think Joey is doing what I shall dub a “kira slip”, where he tries to contribute in very face level ways, limitedly saying things like “hmm he could be scum” or “hmm I think he could be town”. I’m not interested in voting him for the time being- it would kind of suck to be lynched day 1 for something like limited contribution for a new player. Maybe he will prove me wrong? I would love to be proven wrong!

41. ISO #141

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?
    Good example post.

The “what if”s and the like tend to be indicative of scum in my experience.

If he says my hidden trigger word for scumreading Yagami I will explode

42. ISO #142

No thoughts on anybody else. I will need to go back and reread cucho because I think I totally skimmed those posts on accident

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Upon review I am wanting to see what will happen here

-vote aamirus

I would also like to submit the thought that Joey is SK. For more than just his Freudian Slip- mentioning SK so many times that there could be some correlation. I think Joey is doing what I shall dub a “kira slip”, where he tries to contribute in very face level ways, limitedly saying things like “hmm he could be scum” or “hmm I think he could be town”. I’m not interested in voting him for the time being- it would kind of suck to be lynched day 1 for something like limited contribution for a new player. Maybe he will prove me wrong? I would love to be proven wrong!
    He's not really mentioning sk a lot. He has ended up talking about sk a lot because we all started asking him about sk after that early post. That said, it makes more sense to read that early post as mafia-ish than sk-ish.

44. ISO #144

He's not really mentioning sk a lot. He has ended up talking about sk a lot because we all started asking him about sk after that early post. That said, it makes more sense to read that early post as mafia-ish than sk-ish.
    Okay that’s fair

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

Quote Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
    I'm new here. So what should be priority? To kill mafia or to kill serial killer.
    There's no established strategy. We're just discussing who seems suspicious. But mafia is probably easier to find.

47. ISO #147

Quote Originally Posted by Michael34 View Post
    I'm new here. So what should be priority? To kill mafia or to kill serial killer.
    Good question!

Answer: Doesn’t matter.

48. ISO #148

SK is priority. Mafia cannot night kill and must manipulate lynches in order to win. So it will be relatively easy to find them I believe.

-vote Aamirus

I'm not sold on the Banana train. I don't think they're inherently scummy and I don't think their lynch tells us much unless Gylander is partnered with them.

Michael seems okay, I guess.

49. ISO #149

It's a little odd SB is voting Aamirus despite seeming much more interested in his Joey theory.

50. ISO #150

It's a little odd SB is voting Aamirus despite seeming much more interested in his Joey theory.
    I'd like for him to have elaborated as well. His 'review' seemed to be more of an analysis on Joey.

I'm guessing you don't find Aamirus scummy?