1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

6. ISO #1256

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
    Yuki there can't be a kill on either of those nights for several reasons.

N0 isn't a kill. Night

N1 isn't a kill night if a mole is converted. If mole isn't converted they probably try to kill again.
    What if FBI decide to arrest instead of convert first? I mean consider if playing as a FBI, you're not going to feel like dying straight in day 1-2 right? Wait to convert in the next couple of day could be a benefit, don't you think?

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    What if FBI decide to arrest instead of convert first? I mean consider if playing as a FBI, you're not going to feel like dying straight in day 1-2 right? Wait to convert in the next couple of day could be a benefit, don't you think?
    Arrest=Kill for FBI
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1258

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

11. ISO #1261

Yeah, that's what I mean. Kill first, convert later. Doesn't have to wait convert then spend couple of day hiding somewhere. Right?
    I would do this plan if I am a FBI again v(O.o(<!

v)o.o)^

12. ISO #1262

13. ISO #1263

Eh.....people play other sm-f again......look like there won't be a new post for couple of hour while I am gone....
    It is the post-game. Anyway, if you want to talk with me about absolutely unrelated things I'm here. I don't know why but I can't imagine having a serious discussion with you rofl.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

16. ISO #1266

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Does noone else get the same vibe I got from Cancer regarding that PTB fiasco? Am I a twat for finding it really fucked up that the guy intentionally provoked PTB for no good reason? If he's town, he should at least understand how poking PTB with a stick is a terrible idea because he nearly just got fucking mislynched by a train PTB rallied.
    I'm legit voting the guy because of this. I haven't clarified where I stand on FA now, but SJ definitely feels way worse. I don't like his response to me making the shortest of small talk with FA either, in a game filled with pages of shitposting. The guy's predator ratings are too much.

-vote cancer
    We have votes on Cancer. Cancer isn't going anywhere. Cancer is a viable scumread. Yes I'm lazy. I want to win with the easiest strategy. I'll get back to the lurkers when we establish this whole Cancer-FA thing. It's still unresolved.

We can put votes on Yuki and Gyrlander later and they'll easily start coughing up. We can do it to today if we like, but after this Cancer thing is resolved. Right now you're dividing our attention.

I reckon we can forgo the lynch, pull some kidnapper shenanigans 'n' make two executions tonight. We can have our Cancer and eat it man.

Dear YZB25,

I regret to Inform you that there are some Issues with your "ScumRead" on me.
    Firstly, you have already claimed to Town Read Banana, and then you claim to scum read me? Please explain how this makes sense, and how my overall "Scum" aura completely wipes over Banana.
    Secondly, you give to clear reasons to why you "ScumRead" me, the first being that my play from D1 is "A Terrible idea" yet in no way you explain how it is scummy. How is it scummy to play the terrible Gambit I did?
    Then you claim that because I told you to cut the small talk that you also Scum read me for that. Please note that this is Day 2 with no more shit posting, and you had already posted that you would return later with a viable thoughts as stated below:

I'm comfortable with this Cancer train. I'll post thoughts when I get back from uni.

Yet I have see nothing about this Comfort you have, all of what you have stated so far has happened after you claimed you would post more thought.
    In summery, you claim to scum read only half of Cancer, which you have failed to show which part is scummy.

Yours Sincerely, SJ

20. ISO #1270

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post

Dear YZB25,

I regret to Inform you that there are some Issues with your "ScumRead" on me.
    Firstly, you have already claimed to Town Read Banana, and then you claim to scum read me? Please explain how this makes sense, and how my overall "Scum" aura completely wipes over Banana.
    Secondly, you give to clear reasons to why you "ScumRead" me, the first being that my play from D1 is "A Terrible idea" yet in no way you explain how it is scummy. How is it scummy to play the terrible Gambit I did?
    Then you claim that because I told you to cut the small talk that you also Scum read me for that. Please note that this is Day 2 with no more shit posting, and you had already posted that you would return later with a viable thoughts as stated below:

Yet I have see nothing about this Comfort you have, all of what you have stated so far has happened after you claimed you would post more thought.
    In summery, you claim to scum read only half of Cancer, which you have failed to show which part is scummy.

Yours Sincerely, SJ[/B]
    Congrats, your ***** is officially considered town.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Is this irony or has this game become extremely easy?
    You are mostly lucky. But honestly, your posts have helped. Not in a Skilled Pro way, but in the way that you are speaking the truth. And not hiding. You had the balls to even suggest you are willing to lynch me to my face. I can read your Emotion ^^
    *hugs*

23. ISO #1273

This is why I hate archons
    SJ Here

Hey Yuki, I have yet to get a good read on you at all. Can you help me out here?
    Why did you vote me yesterday, you put me at L-1. Why?
    Do you think Frozen Angel is scummy?
    Did you notice Mesks/PTB's claim that there where Tailor?

24. ISO #1274

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

OK, We should have kidnappers kidnap tonight. The reasons being:

1) We have full control over who the kidnappers, kidnap

2) This is two controlled lynches by towns hands rather than scum trying to control lynches

3) The GF(RLVG) and consig are both a balanced check to the jailkeepers as well as the jailkeepers balanced to each other
    -basically, if either jailkeeper deviates, they will be called out by someone whether it be the GF, consig, or other jailkeeper
    -the reason why this works, at worst we have scum kill because they can't resolve all 3

4) Two lynches are better than one info. wise.

5) This will allow the kinappers to claim and be glorified mafiosos.

6) This does not mean we don't scumhunt all day and figure out the game, etc. it just means we can control what happens at night to a certain extent.

-Thoughts on this?

~SW

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

She went to sleep. I think she is French so its like sleepy time.

May I be of Service - SJ
    i know she went to sleep i saw the post

how come you have said you read off emotions but never had a folow up on it? what are your reads right now in a nutshell

34. ISO #1284

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    i know she went to sleep i saw the post

how come you have said you read off emotions but never had a folow up on it? what are your reads right now in a nutshell
    RLVG is town. No Arguments there.
    Gylander is town, I've managed to successfully read him.
    Elephant is town, the amount of pushing for scum hunting is very high, and they are much less shy this game compared to the last one.
    Yuki is pending my questions. Scum Leaning how much he has been avoiding communication with others. A Sign of lack of Confidence.
    FA is Scum. For reasons previously stated, she felt quite vulnerable and has resorted to try and use empathy and peoples willingness to empathise with her to try and gain credit.
    YZB is pending his thoughts he promised, and his reaction to my letter. Without them he is scumlean.
    DW is quite Null atm, No content D2 is alarming though.
    FB I am town leaning, He has had a better D1 than D2 so far, I want to see more from him.
    Yourself, I'm starting to town lean. I feel that there is a hint of honestly, but I really want Ika to post more himself, Ika is good at showing his intentions. More from Ika would help.
    Okabe has a lot they have yet to contribute after being AFK Day 1.
    Scum leaning on Whad, especially the way he has told others to go back and find certain scummy posts, rather than do it himself.

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

Elephant is town, the amount of pushing for scum hunting is very high, and they are much less shy this game compared to the last one.
    Yuki is pending my questions. Scum Leaning how much he has been avoiding communication with others. A Sign of lack of Confidence.
    FA is Scum. For reasons previously stated, she felt quite vulnerable and has resorted to try and use empathy and peoples willingness to empathise with her to try and gain credit.
    YZB is pending his thoughts he promised, and his reaction to my letter. Without them he is scumlean.
    FB I am town leaning, He has had a better D1 than D2 so far, I want to see more from him.
    Yourself, I'm starting to town lean. I feel that there is a hint of honestly, but I really want Ika to post more himself, Ika is good at showing his intentions. More from Ika would help.
    Scum leaning on Whad, especially the way he has told others to go back and find certain scummy posts, rather than do it himself.
    Yuki is lack of confidence
    Yuki is lack of confidence
    Yuki is lack of confidence.......
    Yuki is not confidence.....doesn't that make Yuki a cowards and running away from this game?!?!?!?!?
    Then why Yuki is still here?

v)o.o)^

37. ISO #1287

you realize that was me right? and not SW?

38. ISO #1288

39. ISO #1289

40. ISO #1290

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

Ika, stop this bullshit. I called MattZed in to intervene. I earned you guys it was only going to get worse with PTB. I told PTB "Jesus, stop" and "Jesus, chill".
    i knwo what you said but i feel like the overall thing is that it continued to escliate and you really didnt hard stacne it.

Im not sayin gyou never did but i feel like how you did it was very underwhemling and thats what bothers me. im not going to go further into this cus it will jsut start another spat but if you still disagree we can talk psot game

47. ISO #1297

PTB was this way last game too. Its easier to just ignore his spammy rage.
    Nope cancer didn't try to tell Ikawolf to stop escalating the situation. Not all all.

Dude chill enough. Jesus don't ruin this game.
    Goddmanit it Cancer why didn't you stop PTB.

Its only going to get worse. Fair warning.
    You're mentally sick Cancer, giving a warning that this argument is going nowhere and getting worse is anti town.

@MattZed

Ping
    Why didn't you do anything cancer

Jesus. Stop.
    Stop egging them on cancer

Seriously FUCK you if you say I didn't say anything. When PTB ripped into me however, no one said jack shit.

Fuck that.

48. ISO #1298

Quote Originally Posted by Empathy17 View Post
    i knwo what you said but i feel like the overall thing is that it continued to escliate and you really didnt hard stacne it.

Im not sayin gyou never did but i feel like how you did it was very underwhemling and thats what bothers me. im not going to go further into this cus it will jsut start another spat but if you still disagree we can talk psot game
    Yeah and you did jack shit when PTB said a bunch of bullshit about me. Get off your high horse.

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300