1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Roy 1-S2-1-5678906

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Account Name: Roy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-5678906
    Your Realm: NA
    Approximate Points:21000
    I was warned at start of game for please file for point restore? So I guess Im filing? I dont really know what it means so i hope this is where I put this
    Replays?
    Last edited by Cryptonic; September 30th, 2016 at 09:50 AM.

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

If you still have your points, you don't need to file a restoration request as you have no points to get back.

It's quite odd that the game asked you to do one. First time I hear of this happening. Maybe it's because you have a hacked bank file and didn't warn the admins about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DUDE, YOURE ONLY LEFT ALIVE BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME DO YOU NOT SEE THAT

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    A replay will help us diagnose the issue. It is required for all point restores.
    @Lysergic , Roy is being asked to file for a point restore because his bank was apparently compromised by hackers given the large number of points and small number of games played. @Roy , the request is for a replay before you apparently received a glut of points from a hacker in a game, or at least some explanation of how you jumped from 8,000 points to 20,000 points in such a short time period.
    Last edited by DarknessB; October 16th, 2016 at 09:12 PM.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    @Lysergic , Roy is being asked to file for a point restore because his bank was apparently compromised by hackers given the large number of points and small number of games played. @Roy , the request is for a replay before you apparently received a glut of points from a hacker in a game, or at least some explanation of how you jumped from 8,000 points to 20,000 points in such a short time period.
    A current replay would also be helpful, but yes as per our point restore policy we need a replay of his previous points in order to do anything.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    A current replay would also be helpful, but yes as per our point restore policy we need a replay of his previous points in order to do anything.
    We have a record of his points from a prior restore in March, but yes, it would be great if he could post a replay before the hackers increased his points (if that is what in fact happened).

12. ISO #12

Sorry for inactivity, I took a break from mafia.
    At some point, a guy named Bromo (Who I now see is banned, at least from points) gave me a lot of points in roulette. I did not see an issue at the time, just glad someone was giving me points. I can try and find a replay of this game, but Im not sure it matters.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14