2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    So, the roles are:

Marshmallow Marshall : Citizen.

@Naz : Confirmed town by Kovath. Implied she wasn't a Citizen earlier, but should claim directly.

Frinckles tbh : British Lead Tunneller.

Light_Yagami : Dead scum, probably Irish Volunteer, if not he's German Tunneller.

Magoroth : Dead scum, probably the Marksman Raider.

Kovath : Dead, Section D Raider.

Wisp : Dead, unknown town role.

The Lawyer : Citizen claim.

Efekannn02 : Citizen claim.

Stealthbomber16 : Citizen claim.

@Varcron : No claim yet!

@Gyrlander : No claim yet!

Yep, scums are screwed

I think Gyrlander is town, and Efe is probably town, too. Which leaves Varcron, Stealth, and the Lawyer to be the remaining scum, and that actually makes sense, I think.

That's from my point of view, obviously.
    Armored raider.... Some big brain visited me last night trying to kill me, we all know how that turned out.

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Given the one scum flip at EoD I think it makes perfect sense. Irishman must not have known Yagami was scum and did not use bomb. Alternatively mag or Yagami are the Irish volunteer.

Or
    @Huey The Long
    If a target is protected from the irishman placing his bomb will they know? Either by the flak jacket or by the armored raider
    If you are protected by a Flak Jacket you will be told if your jacket is destroyed.
    An Armoured Raider will be told if an attack lands on him, he will not be told what attack.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

7. ISO #1007

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Because nobody outside of myself and Varcron tried to move the lynch away from Light, and I know I'm not scum; the main resistance to his lynch was me.

Too awful, don't you think? I would NEVER defend my teammates this hard and this openly, especially not Light, because risk < reward.
    @Huey The Long Is suicide allowed? I believe this is a situation where it would a good option for the people in the PoE, myself included.
    Suicide is not allowed in this setup due to its gameability
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Who would try to kill you? Youre like one of the most fos'd people here lol
    Well, I can draw two conclusions from me being targetted:

A. I was on the right track with one of my previous attempts at a lynch train

B. Someone saw me as a threat or wanted to frame MM who was pushing hard for my lynch.

10. ISO #1010

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Well, I can draw two conclusions from me being targetted:

A. I was on the right track with one of my previous attempts at a lynch train

B. Someone saw me as a threat or wanted to frame MM who was pushing hard for my lynch.
    Fair assumptions to make.

11. ISO #1011

Fair assumptions to make.
    With that logic in mind, we can either say that Kovath was a scum of which his buddies wanted to try and defend via killing and framing me (Meaning the LoTD has no auto vest anymore), or we could potentially say that MM is confirmed non-scum, seeing as there would be no real reason to kill me other than to frame him.

12. ISO #1012

With that logic in mind, we can either say that Kovath was a scum of which his buddies wanted to try and defend via killing and framing me (Meaning the LoTD has no auto vest anymore), or we could potentially say that MM is confirmed non-scum, seeing as there would be no real reason to kill me other than to frame him.
    You think kovath was scum still?

13. ISO #1013

Woopsies, accidentally posted without finishing what I wanted to say

This means that by process of elimination, Kovath was in all likelyhood a tailor or something of the likes, and his Leader is now unprotected, except we'll wait and see what the other claims are.

Quote Originally Posted by Frinkles
    Marshmallow Marshall : Citizen.

@Naz : Confirmed town by Kovath. Implied she wasn't a Citizen earlier, but should claim directly.

Frinckles tbh : British Lead Tunneller.

Light_Yagami : Dead scum, probably Irish Volunteer, if not he's German Tunneller.

Magoroth : Dead scum, probably the Marksman Raider.

Kovath : Dead, Section D Raider.

Wisp : Dead, unknown town role.

The Lawyer : Citizen claim.

Efekannn02 : Citizen claim.

Stealthbomber16 : Citizen claim.

@Varcron : No claim yet!

@Gyrlander : No claim yet!

Yep, scums are screwed

I think Gyrlander is town, and Efe is probably town, too. Which leaves Varcron, Stealth, and the Lawyer to be the remaining scum, and that actually makes sense, I think.

That's from my point of view, obviously.
    Stealth claimed civi, I claimed AR, leaving Lawyer to be either scum or Irish unless Stealth is proven otherwise.

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Woopsies, accidentally posted without finishing what I wanted to say

This means that by process of elimination, Kovath was in all likelyhood a tailor or something of the likes, and his Leader is now unprotected, except we'll wait and see what the other claims are.

Stealth claimed civi, I claimed AR, leaving Lawyer to be either scum or Irish unless Stealth is proven otherwise.
    Kovath is confirmed town cop. He has no bio.
    Everyone has claimed except Naz and @Gyrlander

16. ISO #1016

You think kovath was scum still?
    I didn't until I read that he died and that I was attacked, killing someone. He was the only person I pushed hard for in D2, probably making him feel threatened of his position or something of the sort even after being cleared? I'm not 100%, but my gut tells me that there would be no other reason to attack a highly sus person other than to frame another person, getting off a 2K

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

I didn't until I read that he died and that I was attacked, killing someone. He was the only person I pushed hard for in D2, probably making him feel threatened of his position or something of the sort even after being cleared? I'm not 100%, but my gut tells me that there would be no other reason to attack a highly sus person other than to frame another person, getting off a 2K
    Your logic is all kinds of wrong. Kovath wasnt getting lynched. You were attacked by somebody else.

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

Your logic is all kinds of wrong. Kovath wasnt getting lynched. You were attacked by somebody else.
    I never said he was getting lynched, I said that he was pushed hard at the beginning of D2. LoTD has one auto vest, therefore the person I killed couldn't have been NI, unless I read the card wrong.

22. ISO #1022

I never said he was getting lynched, I said that he was pushed hard at the beginning of D2. LoTD has one auto vest, therefore the person I killed couldn't have been NI, unless I read the card wrong.
    You didn't kill anyone. Kovath visited the lawyer. You shot irish/lotd and they had a vest.

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

N1 and N2 I was on you, you painted yourself as the largest target both days, I didn't really quite get why they targeted Wiisp N1, seeing as he was one of the not as chatty per-say.
    Wiisp wanted Light dead is one reason. Okay. Unless you're cc'd this checks out for now. There is one problem, not specifically with you; I just need @Gyrlander to claim.

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

You omitted MM from your post, by the way.
    I consider MM to be town since mag was sniper
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

@Huey The Long did u update how kovath died???
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

37. ISO #1037

You didn't kill anyone. Kovath visited the lawyer. You shot irish/lotd and they had a vest.
    wut
    so what is the lawyer that makes kovath die
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

38. ISO #1038

im so confused i need to read the setup brb

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

UGH why is @Gyrlander always so DJF:SDJFL:SDJKFSDLFK come back online u hole

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

We need his role to begin the poe. Since wiisp didnt leave lw for some fuckin reason.

MaFiA WiLl TaRgEt Me N1 aLwAyS
    nOt GoNnA LeAvE a LaSt WiLl
    GaLaXy BrAiN

@Wiisp u poopy

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

K so the irish guy wanted to kill me, apparently. I'm night immune anyway stoopid
    What happened here I didn’t connect some dots
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

50. ISO #1050