Mag did write /drink
    Aamirus I'm having an eye on you
    ditto
    or waitt I'm retarded
    this doesn't clear her LOL

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Mag, if you're srsly considering to lynch me that'd just be gamethrow at this point, not kidding. Gyrlander is confirmed scum, Frinckles is confirmed scum, and Wiisp is just trying to save his lover right now.
    Not to mention that if I were scum it would make absolutely no sense for me to even once think that Frinckles could be scum, considering he's 100% dying tonight and we'll see his flip either way. That's just stupid.
    Now I'm really going to sleep tho.

4. ISO #2304

5. ISO #2305
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How is this a question? I fucking posted the entire alphabet for him for God’s sake
    LMAO

6. ISO #2306

7. ISO #2307
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Fu mag
    sorry, it wasn't fun for me either

8. ISO #2308
    Ganelon

You should've received the antidote by now

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

11. ISO #2311

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    dont ever seeing Mag/Frinckles ever being a thing after this post:
    @Frinckles
    explain to me the kenny wolfy read, I am so lost
    It's not that complicated to me at least. I know I'm not scum and I've done everything I can to reflect that, protecting you and helping the town. Kenny's interactions up until when I was poisoned all reflect a town read even defending me from you at one point. Everything has been done with the intent to control the flow of the game and if you agree Aamirus is a decent town read across the board, you can see her biggest dissenter in Kenny. If Aamirus is discredited, we lose our town core and the results have been pretty apparent.
    You pointed out the slow pace of the game despite this FM being extremely active. Who has been the main fissure dividing the town?
    That's not enough to win a game though. There is more than one scum so look closely at who she has pocketed or distanced herself from. The arguments against Aamirus dont seem fabricated to me.

12. ISO #2312

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

15. ISO #2315

16. ISO #2316

The Saloon feels quiet at this time of night... Almost TOO quiet. The commotion seemed to die down from the game and things feel as per usual in the Redwood Saloon. A cloaked figure is noticed creeping in the corner with what looks like a blowpipe. Before anyone could react, the figure takes the blowpipe and blows, shooting out a dart which lands upon Aamirus's neck. The figure then quickly takes off out of the back entrance into the night.

@aamirus can no longer vote during this day phase! She must unvote if currently voting and may not place another vote!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #2317

18. ISO #2318
    Ganelon

I'm guessing that's a role's ability

19. ISO #2319

20. ISO #2320

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Please light, don’t vote Gyrlander yet.
    also, you guys realize that it is impossible for him to achieve both win cons right? Be the last ones standing implies a 1v1 with scum, meaning town can’t win
    but if he’s town, and has to see every other faction lose, he automatically loses in a 1v1 tie
    so he has to choose
    Yep. So that...
    also no shit my second win-con isnt a town win-con, it explicily is there so that if I lived to lylo, I can either win with town or my lover, which is more often a wolf here than not
    And that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Your card definitely does say that your lover does die if you die though, right?
    And that...
    yes, that's what lovers are.............
    And that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So the logical next steps would be
    1) sort out with naz that a gun is given
    2) lynch gyrlander
    3) shoot wiisp
    Lead to that. That's in the wrong order because Kenny posted that before most of these quotes, but that's what it is. But what I think there is that if Frinckles dies and that they're lovers, there's no need to shoot Wiisp, right? Since he's going to suicide out of love?

The really weird thing there though, is that Wiisp is in a town situation right now. I don't see any way where, mechanically, his play makes any sense as scum (he wouldn't claim lover, that would be pure suicide for no reason)... so I guess I was wrong? I see no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

21. ISO #2321
    Ganelon

will I get yelled at for suggesting a Kenny lynch?

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    The Saloon feels quiet at this time of night... Almost TOO quiet. The commotion seemed to die down from the game and things feel as per usual in the Redwood Saloon. A cloaked figure is noticed creeping in the corner with what looks like a blowpipe. Before anyone could react, the figure takes the blowpipe and blows, shooting out a dart which lands upon Aamirus's neck. The figure then quickly takes off out of the back entrance into the night.

@aamirus can no longer vote during this day phase! She must unvote if currently voting and may not place another vote!
    ??? wtf is that

Scums have a vote remover? Okay. That means Gyrlander is now at L-3 and not at L-2 anymore, someone pls vote him back.

ALSO I'm noticing something. The "cloaked figure" stuff is a bit similar to a cloud of smoke... Maybe the message I got was from mafia?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

24. ISO #2324

mag you are in like the center of two people that you have a extraordinarily high chance of never being wolves with, but we are evaluating our check, we have, "not town" on gyr,
    and thats what we are lynching, it doesnt matter what he claims because he is just that, "not town".

25. ISO #2325
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ??? wtf is that

Scums have a vote remover? Okay. That means Gyrlander is now at L-3 and not at L-2 anymore, someone pls vote him back.

ALSO I'm noticing something. The "cloaked figure" stuff is a bit similar to a cloud of smoke... Maybe the message I got was from mafia?
    why the fuck would the mafia send you a message?

26. ISO #2326

What the shit is going on ffs just shove a totem pole in my ass and fuck me sideways

Missed the game, sorry.

I personally want some pressure on Kenny, if there’s one person I want to know the alignment of rn it’s him.

Gyr’s still the lynch of today, correct? I find it very difficult to believe even if he is a neutral that he’s benign seeing as Zerg specified that he had a “bounty” on a handsome man (presumably me), sure as hell doesn’t sound benign but anyway
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

27. ISO #2327

28. ISO #2328

29. ISO #2329

If scum can remove a vote, it means LYLO might be worse than actual LYLO.... What are the pros and cons of a Kenny lynch?
    Also, I need to read their posts a bit more, I got confused earlier in my read on them. If Wiisp is town and Frinckles is scum, and Gyrlander is a neutral, that probably leaves us with 3 other scums. Kenny has been sus and discrediting people, so I'm not 100% against their lynch but I still gotta read

30. ISO #2330
    Ganelon

mag you are in like the center of two people that you have a extraordinarily high chance of never being wolves with, but we are evaluating our check, we have, "not town" on gyr,
    and thats what we are lynching, it doesnt matter what he claims because he is just that, "not town".
    fair...... I don't see kenny being scum with anyone other than scv and gyr

31. ISO #2331

why the fuck would the mafia send you a message?
    To "confirm" themselves/WIFOM?

32. ISO #2332

33. ISO #2333
    Ganelon

I don't think that was thee mafia lolololol, Kenny was surprised by the message you got

34. ISO #2334

@Marshmallow Marshall
    man are you actually town as well? what a fucking game

-vote Gyrlander
    Aamirus still has her vote on, we can't hammer be careful. I want to re-read Kenny before making my decision. If he's scum, lynching a neutral might be fucking us over

35. ISO #2335

??? wtf is that

Was about to vote then realized aamirus is still on there :worrysweat:
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

36. ISO #2336

fair...... I don't see kenny being scum with anyone other than scv and gyr
    and again, 3p for the most part are close to town in how they choose to play the game, again, "for the most part", and I cant imagine a 3p going, "I guess this lynch is ok"

37. ISO #2337
    Ganelon

might it?
    assuming it's 9/3/1
    today it's 7/3/1
    if lynching neut it becomes 7/3/0, and then 5/3/0 tomorrow
    we ain't fucked unless we shoot someone in the poe. even then it's 4/3. we can't lose today

38. ISO #2338
    Ganelon

and again, 3p for the most part are close to town in how they choose to play the game, again, "for the most part", and I cant imagine a 3p going, "I guess this lynch is ok"
    yah you're right, sorry for flopping, I do it a lot

39. ISO #2339

40. ISO #2340

I have an antidote I can use to cure poison, got it afteer the weird game
    I just asked blink to give it to frinckees
    what
    .................................. are you serious lol

41. ISO #2341
    Ganelon

btw @MM I had those posts I kept spamming at the start of the day, one of them had the letters C O P in capitals

42. ISO #2342
    Ganelon

surprised you didn't pick up on it
    the other one had my first name, MAKS ()

43. ISO #2343

might it?
    assuming it's 9/3/1
    today it's 7/3/1
    if lynching neut it becomes 7/3/0, and then 5/3/0 tomorrow
    we ain't fucked unless we shoot someone in the poe. even then it's 4/3. we can't lose today
    Yeah BUT I'M NOT ASSUMING ITS 9/3/1. I really think it's 8/2/2/1... or 9/2/2 and Gyr is lying really well, but either way, that puts us in a crap position if we count the shitty vote remover that just landed on aamirus. If that happens at LYLO, that means guarenteed loss.

44. ISO #2344
    Ganelon

Yeah BUT I'M NOT ASSUMING ITS 9/3/1. I really think it's 8/2/2/1... or 9/2/2 and Gyr is lying really well, but either way, that puts us in a crap position if we count the shitty vote remover that just landed on aamirus. If that happens at LYLO, that means guarenteed loss.
    I don't think so, if that's the case I'll blame blink

45. ISO #2345

btw @MM I had those posts I kept spamming at the start of the day, one of them had the letters C O P in capitals
    LOL I missed that

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

I still think its highly illogical and game breaking, to allow any type of vote manipulation in lylo situations
    This is the way I think about it (so it might be inaccurate in this setup), but since I review most setups these days, it's pretty much what we're used to here, but it might not be how Blink and AIVION saw it. But anyway:

Usually, those roles are limited with charges and not with a LyLo stop. Therefore, if scums decided to not use them before LyLo, it means they didn't use all their advantages early on, so, to be fair, they have it later on. Of course, that is merely a general guideline and can be changed for the sake of setup balance, so maybe that's not what we have here.

48. ISO #2348

I don't think so, if that's the case I'll blame blink
    What? Do you think my flavor is just that I hallucinated two strangers?? If it's really what happened I'm going to slap blink so hard lmao

49. ISO #2349

Also idk who said I had slash drunk, but I 100% haven't. I literally made a post with huuuge letters for people to NOT do it lol.

@Magoroth Did you really give an antidote to cure Frinckles

50. ISO #2350
    Ganelon

What? Do you think my flavor is just that I hallucinated two strangers?? If it's really what happened I'm going to slap blink so hard lmao
    I'm more thinking it was some weird town role