Account ID: 1-S2-1-612412
    In-Game Name: Noodle

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing / Griefing

Account Name: Agave
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6562611
    In-Game Name: Raffaele Bello

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing / Griefing

Your Account Name: Notzerg
    Summary: Game is at an ending with Raffaele being a confirmed Veteran and Noodle being a confirmed Marshall, both players proceed to bounce around trials after 12 admits that he is Scumbag throughout several days while innoing instead of lynching the obvious Scumbag. This leads to the Marshall and Scumbag lynching the Veteran during the tiebreaker after several days.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by notzerg; October 30th, 2016 at 07:18 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Vinz 1-S2-1-612412, Agave 1-S2-1-6562611

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Vinz: 1-S2-1-612412: Correct.
    Agave: 1-S2-1-6562611: Correct.

Added Players:
    Notzerg: 1-S2-1-1596465
    kierkegaard: 1-S2-1-4882676

Respective Hotkey:
    Vinz: Control + 6.
    Agave: Control + 2.
    Notzerg: Control +4.
    kierkegaard: 6.
    Was The Game Altered?
    Yes, the town lost a game they deserved to win.

Previous Offenses:
    Vinz: None.
    Agave: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-6562611
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-6562611
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-6562611 (Special Circumstance)
    kierkegaard: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ht=kierkegaard
    Notzerg: None.
    Player Offenses:
    Vinz: Game-throw.
    Agave: Heavy Griefing, use of stump save, failure to apply for a point restoration.
    kierkegaard: Spam.
    Notzerg: Griefing.
    Summary:
    (Note: going one by one)

Day 1: kierkegaard spammed "TRUMP" throughout all of day 1, leaving the game to be annoying and less desirable to play. Had he survived past night 1, I assume that the spamming would have continued.
    Day 2: Notzerg, the stump, tries to start multiple lynches on people throughout day 2. He is eventually put on trial, to which he claims mayor and says that he won't reveal or vote all game. This itself is an indirect way of griefing, as he refuses to reveal his role on trial and does not defend himself leaving the town to lynch a confirmed town.
    Night 3: Agave is confirmed as Veteran.
    Day 4: Vinz (Marshall) requests to be lynched after successfully lynching 3 mafia and 1 town. Agave attempts to fool an evil into voting another by pretending he would give them the win. They eventually decide to lynch the Arsonist. This leaves a scumbag, a confirmed veteran, and a marshall.
    Day 5: The game is delayed heavily, to which a point that people are repeatedly voted up to trial and then voted innocent. Agave has several chances to end the game, but does not choose to do so. At the same time, he does not throw, but only delays the game.
    Day 6: Exact same thing repeats itself. Agave does not take the chance to win, but does not vote up the marshall and the day is skipped.
    Day 7: When the votes become ballot votes, the marshall decides to vote up the veteran with the scumbag, ending the game and giving the win to the scumbag.
    Recommended Action:
    Agave: Banlist x4. and Point-ban.
    Vinz: Watchlist x2.
    kierkegaard: Watchlist x2.
    Notzerg: On-Hold.

Additional Notes:
    Thank you for the report!

Notes to add:

To the reporter: Playing against your win-con, regardless of being stump, is against rules and should be followed. Given the situation, I am only suggesting On-Hold for it, and that if anything comes up again it will be kept in the records.

Agave is using a save that is not allowed for the game. Given he has been notified of this before and still uses it, I am recommending your banlist because of the griefing, as well as the save use. Also, given you choose to ignore the message saying you need a point restore, I am recommending a point-ban for the time being to get this settled out. If you request for a point restoration, I think it can be arranged that you get the points that you earned back too.

Spamming should be kept at a minimum. I think it is fair to recommend a Watchlist so that it is known to this player that the spamming makes the game less enjoyable and should be limited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

I know its on hold but I still have to challenge my report, as a Stump I cannot vote so my only way of aiding town is by getting role information. I thought the best way to do that was by acting as a fake mayor, by the time I was on trial D2 I thought it would be obvious I was not able to actually vote the people I called up which was only 3 and 4. While claiming I wont reveal or vote should've been obvious stump with a confirmed stump on the role list. I did not try to lynch multiple people, I told the town to inno 3 when he actually said his role. I then told town to trial 4 for being the only one to guilty 3 which is a reasonable lead and not random at all, 4 was not trialed.
    Last edited by notzerg; November 1st, 2016 at 08:59 PM.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by notzerg View Post
    I know its on hold but I still have to challenge my report, as a Stump I cannot vote so my only way of aiding town is by getting role information. I thought the best way to do that was by acting as a fake mayor, by the time I was on trial D2 I thought it would be obvious I was not able to actually vote the people I called up which was only 3 and 4. While claiming I wont reveal or vote should've been obvious stump with a confirmed stump on the role list. I did not try to lynch multiple people, I told the town to inno 3 when he actually said his role. I then told town to trial 4 for being the only one to guilty 3 which is a reasonable lead and not random at all, 4 was not trialed.
    @notzerg , we appreciate you taking the time to explain your side of what occurred this game. However, as you have noted above, the recommended action against you was "On Hold", which is tantamount to documenting the matter for future consideration in the event that the player in question commits other offenses. Given the extreme mildness of On Hold findings, our policy is not to accept any appeals requests related to them. Even if we did so and overturned this matter, in the event that you were reported for something again in the future, the reviewing Keeper would still take into account that you had an appealed matter -- i.e. you'd be almost in the same place as if you had just accepted the On Hold. Accordingly, we must deny your appeal request here. Overall, you are a clean player so further discussion of what happened in this game is more of an academic type of exercise than one having any impact on your standing.

P.S. We also realize that a lot of this transpired as a result of you rolling Stump, which should not have happened in the first place. As mentioned by the reviewing Keeper, players are not allowed to run setups including either Stump or Scumbag -- those roles are not available to select when creating a setup and are only found as a result of hacking one's bank (or copying someone's save who had done so). To the extent that you encounter such saves in the future, please feel free to report them and we will take action against the game host.

6. ISO #6

Hello there, this is Agave.

I have a few things I would like to address.

First of all, could the staff please explain to me why Im being punished for >heavy< griefing? I could understand "light" griefing, given that I didnt vote guilty on the obvious Scumbag right away. But Im sure we agree that the real mistake in this game wasnt on my end - after all, I did delay the game a bit but at this point the roles were obvious and the Scumbag said he wanted to see what happens with anonymous ballot and I just wanted to show a new player how it works, thinking that the Marshall would - of course - vote for the only non confirmed person in the end and make the town win.

Secondly, I was never told that a scumbag and stump save isnt allowed, so I would like Mister Unknown1234 to show me where that happened. After all, I just -saved it from a Mod, thats why I was sure its no problem to use it.

The next issue is about the point ban. I did see the "Please request a point restoration on the forums" or something at the beginning of the game but I didnt care about it since I dont see why...? All my points are legit and nobody ever notified me about any troubles about it. So what the hell?

And the last thing regards my previous offenses. The last one reads "Special Circumstance" and I cant access the thread. So, what is it?

And of course I would like to lodge an appeal.

7. ISO #7

Regarding the point ban, hackers a few months ago were using a new technique to modify people's banks. The message was because you were one of the affected users. Since you did not file a restoration request as stated in the message, the point ban serves as a way to remove those hacked points. I'm sure if you file a restoration request we can lift that point ban.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    Regarding the point ban, hackers a few months ago were using a new technique to modify people's banks. The message was because you were one of the affected users. Since you did not file a restoration request as stated in the message, the point ban serves as a way to remove those hacked points. I'm sure if you file a restoration request we can lift that point ban.
    Arrow posted an official announcement regarding point bans for this reason to Mafia Discussion: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...intbanned-quot

9. ISO #9

One: Heavy griefing is basically when we feel normal griefing doesn't quite cover it, in particular with repeat offenders such as yourself.

Two: I know we posted to this effect on the forums in the past, but I'm lacking seeing it. That said, you can report people using scumbag/stump saves, because its griefing for anyone, even mods.

Three: If you file for a point restore, we will remove the pointban and restore your points.

Four: That report was the report where we initially found the bank with the modified points. It somehow never got moved to the Punishment section; this has been rectified and you should be able to see it now.

Five: Appeal is denied, as you're a frequent offender.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    Two: I know we posted to this effect on the forums in the past, but I'm lacking seeing it. That said, you can report people using scumbag/stump saves, because its griefing for anyone, even mods.
    The published rules prohibit Stump / Scumbag saves as a form of Griefing: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6

Crime: Griefing
    Griefing is trolling to the point of the game being ruined. Please note that (1) pretending to hack the game and (2) running setups with Stumps or Scumbags in them (roles which are impossible to generate without hacking one's bank or copying someone's setup who has done so) are also punished as griefing.
    Example: Lying about being a sheriff just because he want the guy with the colored name to be lynched.
    Type: Light

11. ISO #11