S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 4182
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

sup my character is draco and I'm town lol green of slytherin is green town so someone (I think frinck) mentioned how dumb easy it would be if the alignments in game matched the movie so yerrr
    @aamirus
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1152

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I can cast Nightkills Now
    Who did u visit last night ho
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #1153

4. ISO #1154

5. ISO #1155

-vote distorted

Wouldn't be alive if he was town

6. ISO #1156

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    The Squirrel's death literally made me win in my win condition and gave me a special power to nightkill people

Lynch me please
    It clearly doesn't make sense that you already won but 1. Haven't left the game 2. Get a night kill for the lols.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #1157

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I put up Ganelon and FOS'd him first. So your suspicions of me hold no water, sorry.

In fact, my PoE was Ganelon -> MM so you're in the hot seat now bud. You didn't vote that.
    Have you read my rolecard explained? He wasn't exactly the logical D1 lynch target to me. Also, ever heard of bussing? He was widely null-to-scum read, so the "town core" you made there is bullshit. You also have literally no reason to put me in the hot seat, as my wall explains.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah no, MM's wallpost just confirms him as Town. An explanation that profound and logical can only be towny.
    lol r u serious?

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

It clearly doesn't make sense that you already won but 1. Haven't left the game 2. Get a night kill for the lols.
    Yeah no efe should DEFINETLY die, and I see literally no reason to oppose it. If he is town, he is literally playing against his win condition right now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #1165

16. ISO #1166

Portions of it actually look largely fake imo.
    You haven't even read it bitch xD you haven't commented on it nor did it influence anything you said, and I posted it very recently

17. ISO #1167

18. ISO #1168

19. ISO #1169

20. ISO #1170

21. ISO #1171

That's the feeling I have and I'm almost always right.

Also hi naz :_)
    hi cutie😘

22. ISO #1172

Specify which ones then.
    <3 @Ganelon You may be the brightest star of my sky, then.
    Looks scripted as fuck. It's an obscure hint and there is no reason to have assumed this player was #1 Town or #2 Ganelon.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

23. ISO #1173

24. ISO #1174

25. ISO #1175

26. ISO #1176

27. ISO #1177

28. ISO #1178

Looks scripted as fuck. It's an obscure hint and there is no reason to have assumed this player was #1 Town or #2 Ganelon.
    I just explained that I was Sirius' gay lover. Magoroth claimed to be a gay man, iirc. And he cured me from my werewolfness, so I thought someone who would do that would be a nice guy lol

29. ISO #1179

30. ISO #1180

31. ISO #1181

32. ISO #1182

33. ISO #1183

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aboose =(
    I learned a nice term in my mafia travels : Burden of Proficiency

congrats, you have it

34. ISO #1184

To be honest I can't see a scum MM inventing such a story with his scum mate? Without having discussed it before?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

35. ISO #1185

36. ISO #1186

37. ISO #1187

-vote frinckles

this isnt town. @Frinckles and why did you randomly clear 6 people? lol makes no sense.
    Indeed. About his clearing, it's because they voted Mag, so he's like "WE'RE ALL CLEAR YAYYYY". See post below.
    I put up Ganelon and FOS'd him first. So your suspicions of me hold no water, sorry.

In fact, my PoE was Ganelon -> MM so you're in the hot seat now bud. You didn't vote that.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

40. ISO #1190

41. ISO #1191

I love how you could only find one thing to nitpick at, and how that thing is not really attackable. Die scum.

42. ISO #1192

43. ISO #1193

44. ISO #1194

45. ISO #1195

but this is assuming purple is mafia color. i dont see where it says mafia. he could just be neutral.
    Well he wasnt town, because I'm town and green. So I helped in eliminated him. So I am solving the game.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

46. ISO #1196

47. ISO #1197

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

50. ISO #1200