S-FM: ???? Gamethread - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Reemus View Post
    Nothing much I can do at this point. I only claimed truth, deem it however you want. Not going into circles or denials either. I am not in favour of believing walls of text can affect those twisted minds trying to persecute me. No idea how this is considered gamethrowing either, but man,... "THE WORLD OF PROs". Beyond my feeble self. Thankfully.
    Are you going to say something logical or keep crying?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    That sounds, excuse my language, retarded af. It's like you're saying that you would intentionally try to derail a lynch for every game, with no exceptions. Are you a contrarian for the sake of it or do you legitimately never see any good reasons for lynching the person that the majority also want to lynch? It's such a weird blanket statement to me, I don't get it.
    Just pointing out my playstyle :/

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Are you going to say something logical or keep crying?
    What is logical, feeble adolescent?! This is DAY 1 THERE IS NO LEGIT INFO. I am not going to use logic to "Deduct your roles from your behavioural patterns". Stop insulting logic and common sense. You are not using it. You are MISUSING it.

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

OK can I pull the card "If I am Vanilla, lynch the insulting MrStoleYourGirl"? Is that a viable strategy in forum mafia games?
    nop defnietly not
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

@Spruance @Reemus Get a fucking avatar. I can lend you some if you want ;)
    PLEASE NO I D RATHER SUICIDE

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

What is logical, feeble adolescent?! This is DAY 1 THERE IS NO LEGIT INFO. I am not going to use logic to "Deduct your roles from your behavioural patterns". Stop insulting logic and common sense. You are not using it. You are MISUSING it.
    THIS IS NOT THE MOD!!!

Day One is useful in this...

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

OK can I pull the card "If I am Vanilla, lynch the insulting MrStoleYourGirl"? Is that a viable strategy in forum mafia games?
    That's not how it works in most cases. You could, however, type up reads on the people in this game. Make them good and put in valuable insight. This might be useful later on in the game. Above all it's a step to help your town team win. If you're actually town.

Which you're not.

-vote Reemus
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

THIS IS NOT THE MOD!!!

Day One is useful in this...
    Provide me a simple example your 14 pages of "sounds ****my* exchanging gave you a single useful piece of info. If your logic stands correct, I will try to do something to actually not, because I already told you everything I know, both my role and my suspicions.

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

The only thing I actually believed was that piece about lynching a player with the holy grail. Sounds retarded, right? But for this save? Boy. sounds as solid as I am.
    That's like the least likely thing to believe in this game. Especially the way that was typed up. Use your praised logic to textually analyze the holy grail text. I'll eat my own shoe if that was the truth and RLVG gained some scum points in my eyes for posting it.
    ah fuck.

25. ISO #325

Reemus (5 [L-4]):
    Gyrlander, Mr.StoleUrGurl, Voss, NoctiZ, Marshmallow Marshall

PHEW I M SURE GLAD WE HAVE AFKS OR ELSE HE D BE LYNCHED

i wanna see the face of yours when reemus flips Vannilia

26. ISO #326

Provide me a simple example your 14 pages of "sounds ****my* exchanging gave you a single useful piece of info. If your logic stands correct, I will try to do something to actually not, because I already told you everything I know, both my role and my suspicions.
    Suspicions? Where?

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Reemus (5 [L-4]):

To be honest, I perfectly see him flipping Vanilla but he's such a pain in the ass and so toxic for town that he should get lynched.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

PROs seem to be unable to read, since I have already made my input against the I guess I will just say it again for someone proper to remember it tomorrow:
    Blue name Snoop Dog profile-picture player is not a town "vanilla" friendly. Neither is drawn-girl profile-picture player. So step it up, tastes.
    Also, Marshmallow, I do not doubt you are a pro-town, since you did claim "vanilla" first, which means you are either in cahoots with the hosts OR did receive that role in your card. I will not even blame you for jumping on the lynch train, powerless people usually want to appear to be "in control", even if they are actually not. But I am "town". And you will regret it, if you are a proper player.

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

PROs seem to be unable to read, since I have already made my input against the I guess I will just say it again for someone proper to remember it tomorrow:
    Blue name Snoop Dog profile-picture player is not a town "vanilla" friendly. Neither is drawn-girl profile-picture player. So step it up, tastes.
    Also, Marshmallow, I do not doubt you are a pro-town, since you did claim "vanilla" first, which means you are either in cahoots with the hosts OR did receive that role in your card. I will not even blame you for jumping on the lynch train, powerless people usually want to appear to be "in control", even if they are actually not. But I am "town". And you will regret it, if you are a proper player.
    Calling me "toxic" with that picture profile is darn mighty disrespectful. I'd rather go a hero before becoming a your faction alignment.
    Weren't Jesters prohibited in this setup?

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Reemus (5 [L-4]):

I am quite sure the setup says "51% voted will be lynched", does it apply even when the game ends but I have the most votes?
    If it does, just remember who was on the most offensive against me.

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

You know that most people in this game only claimed vanilla because after Marshmallow you decided it was a good idea to also claim? And that it's better for everyone to claim that instead of whatever other role they might actually be? So if you used your brain you might have figured out already that I may or may not be "vanilla".

The problem here is that you are complaining about people instead of offering up legitimate reads on people. Why are you whining about not having any information on D1 when it is all right there, in this thread? It shows a complete unwillingess to contribute to the day hidden behind the excuse of not being able to contribute. And while the excuse might not even be a lie, I believe it stems from the fact that you are unable to form proper reads because you are scum. It's a typical scum tell. They can't offer up reasonable reads or some go as far as pointing at all the low-hanging fruits to deflect. In your case it's specifically your apparent activity coupled with your rejection to contribute in a helpful manner. My vote is staying for now.
    ah fuck.

37. ISO #337

Calling me "toxic" with that picture profile is darn mighty disrespectful. I'd rather go a hero before becoming a your faction alignment.
    If you are Town, I suggest you to ask pros how to play, or simply not play again. You are horribly anti-town.

38. ISO #338

You know that most people in this game only claimed vanilla because after Marshmallow you decided it was a good idea to also claim? And that it's better for everyone to claim that instead of whatever other role they might actually be? So if you used your brain you might have figured out already that I may or may not be "vanilla".

The problem here is that you are complaining about people instead of offering up legitimate reads on people. Why are you whining about not having any information on D1 when it is all right there, in this thread? It shows a complete unwillingess to contribute to the day hidden behind the excuse of not being able to contribute. And while the excuse might not even be a lie, I believe it stems from the fact that you are unable to form proper reads because you are scum. It's a typical scum tell. They can't offer up reasonable reads or some go as far as pointing at all the low-hanging fruits to deflect. In your case it's specifically your apparent activity coupled with your rejection to contribute in a helpful manner. My vote is staying for now.
    Hmm I'm not scum but I don't have proper reads yet. Also 3 people haven't posted at all.

39. ISO #339

40. ISO #340

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...Think that s enough info atm, i will read all of this over again i have someone in my mind. But i kinda want SB16's

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Hmm I'm not scum but I don't have proper reads yet. Also 3 people haven't posted at all.
    That you don't have reads is pretty bad to be fair. Because it also leads others to believe you to be scum. Since you can't really contribute if you don't have any reads. And many people, of which I am one, have already claimed to believe you to be scum. Your insistence on not being scum, despite (or especially because of) you saying it a lot of times already, does not make others believe you to not be scum.

You should step it up, be that through gut reads or actually pointing out scum slips or suspicious statements in other people's posts.
    ah fuck.

43. ISO #343

Reemus, why do you consider Fury (mrstoleyourgirl) and NoctiZ scum? If you just say that "they are not town" without any reasoning your suspicions are worthless...
    Sounds kind of like OMGUS but I would love it if he could offer up legitimate reads for once.
    ah fuck.

44. ISO #344

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

47. ISO #347

That you don't have reads is pretty bad to be fair. Because it also leads others to believe you to be scum. Since you can't really contribute if you don't have any reads. And many people, of which I am one, have already claimed to believe you to be scum. Your insistence on not being scum, despite (or especially because of) you saying it a lot of times already, does not make others believe you to not be scum.

You should step it up, be that through gut reads or actually pointing out scum slips or suspicious statements in other people's posts.
    Roles are randomized right. And according to your logic all experienced players are town reads and new/ less try hard players are scum. I don't see value in that way of thinking day 0.

48. ISO #348

Roles are randomized right. And according to your logic all experienced players are town reads and new/ less try hard players are scum. I don't see value in that way of thinking day 0.
    Nah, you can legitimately point out suspicious behaviour in experienced players. RLVG is experienced for one but his day behaviour has been absolute shite. I've also seen a thing or two with players like SuperJack or Gyrlander. But you have to realize that newer or "less try hard players" (which is a pretty stupid term, if you don't want to try then play the mod or something) tend to make more mistakes. Those mistakes might be legitimately due to inexperience or they are scum slipping. And it's hard to differentiate. But today the currently most suspicious people are good choices.

Give it a day or two and I'll guarantee you that we'll see "experienced" players on the chopping block.
    ah fuck.

49. ISO #349

Nah, you can legitimately point out suspicious behaviour in experienced players. RLVG is experienced for one but his day behaviour has been absolute shite. I've also seen a thing or two with players like SuperJack or Gyrlander. But you have to realize that newer or "less try hard players" (which is a pretty stupid term, if you don't want to try then play the mod or something) tend to make more mistakes. Those mistakes might be legitimately due to inexperience or they are scum slipping. And it's hard to differentiate. But today the currently most suspicious people are good choices.

Give it a day or two and I'll guarantee you that we'll see "experienced" players on the chopping block.
    Well a lot of my "mistakes" have been intentional and perhaps I'm not the only one.

50. ISO #350

Oh and also, what does the roles being randomized have to do with anything? Everyone knows their role since the start of this day. They have been acting with this knowledge in mind. This directly influences the things they say and the way they say it. Open your eyes and you'll see.
    ah fuck.