Register

User Tag List

Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1651

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Do you want to ask me anything MM. I'm sleepy and willing to fullfil all your desires.
    Well... A list of reads, actually. It's the only thing you didn't really talk about/share with us. @Gyrlander

also you must not say that here, or efe will make you jump on one leg during a week
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1652

Mhmm... I never really look at the OoO, I probably should lol. This is a fucking mess, actions make no sense now XD

I think 3 and 3.5 are not at the same time, because mag put "/"s for actions that go at the same time.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok so im to confirm u at EoD today then?

@anyone have a better target, or think this idea is dumb? lol
    I think it's stupid to suicide when you can be an unconverteable vigilante....

4. ISO #1654

ok so im to confirm u at EoD today then?

@anyone have a better target, or think this idea is dumb? lol
    It's good to narrow SUSPECTS in cult saves, but not narrowing the top town reads...

5. ISO #1655

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I neglected to add this to the setup thread, but... there's a soft cap of 3 living things, and a hard cap of 4 conversions (O.T. conversions or otherwise).
    A "soft cap"? What does that mean? @Magoroth

6. ISO #1656

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Correct
    Oh forgot my last post. But then... the convert twice in a night ability is bs, it could be EVERYONE LOOOOOSES and it wouldn't change shit since there can't be 2 + 2 things...

7. ISO #1657

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    okay i got my energy drink and im ready to play. Hybrid, first of all, you completly ducked my question. and ill repeat it since i know it was a few pages ago and you probably forgot. my question was, are you willing to risk everything to prove that you arent the Thing? Its a simple question. you can answer it, or you can continue to duck me. either way you look suspicious if you dont answer my question.
    It's just because it's stupid, Rachyl. It's not as if you could see the person's reaction IRL. It's just a bullshit way to get reads. Might work on new players, but hell it might not even work on them. And 100% sure it won't on experienced players. Hybrid is a cynical guy. So, I don't think coming with a bullshit way to read him will make him answer. Don't scumread him for this: I understand his reasons.

Other option: say im scum with hybrid and that im defending him =)

8. ISO #1658

Now we have multiple TPR claims in the open, and need to protect them somehow...lol
    What did I say against TPR claims though, since the beginning... @blinkskater I really want that role though.

9. ISO #1659

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    trapper *cought* xD
    Yeah... I really hated that death lol

10. ISO #1660

Just read the pages of questions to the host about the setup lol. Quite interesting indeed ^^ I guess I'll go play since y'all are off.

11. ISO #1661
    Ganelon

@Magoroth

Order of Operations:
    0.1 Thing Night Chat, Addict Night Chat
    0.2 The Original Thing goes into hiding
    1. Bartender roleblocks someone
    2. Biologist frames or inoculates someone
    3. Loner Attack
    3.5. Station Commander Attack
    4. Thing/Original Thing Attack.
    5. Poisoner gives poison
    6. Guard protects someone
    7. Doctor investigates someone
    8. Drug Dealer converts someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Tracker visits (sees all night actions, including those further down the list)
    11. Coroner Autopsy
    12. Radio Operator sees night chat
    13. Drunkard blackmails
    14. Snitch reads last will
    15. Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    16. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)

ok so the OoO are somewhat off..... Bodyguard protects BEFORE thing conversion happens. In this result the thing would convert beforehand.

Also, You have the conversion BEFORE the investigation - so the doctor would see if someone was converted that night correct?
    That's a typo. Doctor checks before the Original Thing/Things attack; Bodyguard protects before that, as well.

12. ISO #1662
    Ganelon

@Magoroth oops forgot to move poison down since I dont think you will be sending out the notifications to the guy who got poisoned =P (example: tracker gets poisoned, you wouldent send him his results and then send him a message saying he died...)

0.1 Thing Night Chat, Addict Night Chat
    0.2 The Original Thing goes into hiding
    1. Bartender roleblocks someone
    2. Biologist frames or inoculates someone
    3. Bodyguard / Doctor protects
    4. Survivalist Attack // Station commander attack // Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    5. Thing/Original Thing conversion.
    6. Poisoner gives poison
    7. Doctor investigates someone
    8. Drug Dealer converts someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Coroner Autopsy
    11. Radio Operator sees night chat
    12. Drunkard blackmails
    13. Snitch reads last will
    14. Tracker visits
    15. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)
    This is correct

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664
    Ganelon

so the doctor PROTECTS before thing, but CHECKS after thing so we can detect a thing converted that night.
    It's meant to be as in the mod - you are attacked but the Doctor heals you afterwards. The doctor is a sheriff in this game - he only protects against poison.

15. ISO #1665

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah that post is totally irrevelent, huh... nothing to say about it... YOU KIDDING ME???? @Dutes i want your thoughts on it. And your list of reads. YOU ARE SUSPPPPPP
    I read everyone as town except for #2 and Hybrid.

#2 just randomly accuses people and leaves. Hybrid claimed tracker yesterday now switches to citizen. Makes me think he is converted.

16. ISO #1666

dutes last game was more aggressive, talked more, and asked more questions. this game he is kinda popping in then leaving when the heats off him. If it were to turn night right now he would be the target.
    I have more posts now than i had last game......

The question i asked where mostly about game machenics.

17. ISO #1667

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I voted Dutes cause he seems quite hey here I am hey BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and seems like a shady person... I wouldn't be surprised if it were him. I mean, how was he the other game he played? I guess we can use some meta.
    Wel there where like no posts when i was awake. So there was not alot to respond to.

18. ISO #1668

19. ISO #1669

I call meta from the mod too: his play really impressed me on the mod. I had some good games with him. I really get a scummy vibe from him atm. So this plan got my approval. Actually, it got it so much that...
    -vote dutes
    FM mafia is different. In the mod there are usally alot of neewbies. In this game i am the neewbie.

20. ISO #1670

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post

#2 just randomly accuses people and leaves. Hybrid claimed tracker yesterday now switches to citizen. Makes me think he is converted.
    I agree on #2, his play is rather simple and scummy. But on Hybrid, you're wrong. You obviously did not read the thread integrally. There was actually a town plan behind that, even if it was shitty... and his wallpost made me rather sure he was town. People lie about their roles on FM.
    I have more posts now than i had last game......

The question i asked where mostly about game machenics.
    Yes, but it was the CONTENT of your posts.
    Wel there where like no posts when i was awake. So there was not alot to respond to.
    There are always tons of things to say. You are often on the thread... just not saying anything... Participate in our discussions live! We NEED you!
    Also No_Bugz is in this game right?
    Yes, @Noz_Bugz is in. Noz what are you doing lol
    FM mafia is different. In the mod there are usally alot of neewbies. In this game i am the neewbie.
    Yeah. You're a newbie for sure, since you're saying "FM mafia", when FM = Forum Mafia... lol. But just saying, Lenneth is at his 2nd game and he's better than some experienced players already ^^ being new is not a reason to do filler posts and not share your thoughts.

Also, when I say "your reads" I mean a list of reads. Which is what I must do, didn't do it since a long time. I'll mention you when I'll do it so you know what it should look like, because you just threw two guys there and didn't say why you townread everyone else. Btw don't take this as an insult or anything: I just want this game to move, and even if it can be surprising for a game that lasts days and days, time is a big limit... but before doing that list, I really gotta sleep lol it's nearly 8:30 so good morning guys, have fun =)

21. ISO #1671

22. ISO #1672

#2 just randomly accuses people and leaves. Hybrid
    It's not random. I accused gyrlander, blink and scv day 1 becouse they refused to make disorted into the commander and instead forced us to be without a commander.

and im accusing you becouse it looks like you are just pretending to contribute with your filler posts.

What are your current reads?

23. ISO #1673

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    It's not random. I accused gyrlander, blink and scv day 1 becouse they refused to make disorted into the commander and instead forced us to be without a commander.

and im accusing you becouse it looks like you are just pretending to contribute with your filler posts.

What are your current reads?
    more specific reads other then everyone except me and hybrid are scums.

24. ISO #1674

Hybrid - Scummy Claimed tracker then switched to citizen the next day. Claims it was a town move, but i am not sure.|

Lenneth Towny Came up with his list yesterday seems protown overall.

Distorted Towny Claimed citi and everyone who played with Distorted before seems to think he is protown so i will sheep with that.|

Gyrlander Towny She got pissed at my shitposts yesterday, i don't think an evil role would get so pissed at a shitpost.

Blinkskater Towny Played alot like last game when he was town.

MM Towny She got pissed at my shitposts yesterday, i don't think an evil role would get so pissed at a shitpost, very active and played alot liek last game (bad) when he was town.

Tauntshaman Neutral Can't get a read on Tauntshaman, but he wanted to be sc, +town points.

SCV Towny Claimed bg, an easily detectable role if he was evil.

#2 Scummy Scum paints people then disappears.

Rachyl Towny Acts pretty neutral, but i don't get evil vibes from her.

No_Bugz Neutral Can't get a read on him.

25. ISO #1675

Hybrid - Scummy Claimed tracker then switched to citizen the next day. Claims it was a town move, but i am not sure.|

Distorted Towny Claimed citi and everyone who played with Distorted before seems to think he is protown so i will sheep with that.|

Gyrlander Towny She got pissed at my shitposts yesterday, i don't think an evil role would get so pissed at a shitpost.

MM Towny She got pissed at my shitposts yesterday, i don't think an evil role would get so pissed at a shitpost, very active and played alot liek last game (bad) when he was town.

Tauntshaman Neutral Can't get a read on Tauntshaman, but he wanted to be sc, +town points.

you think MM and gyrlander are town for pointing out your shitposts and you think im scum for also pointing out your shitposts. why is that?

26. ISO #1676

Yep, it's difficult to read some people like noz_bugz, hybrid and tauntshaman.
    Mostly because they are not participating enough.
    I have a kind of town vibe from hybrid, an evil would have fake claim in early D1?

About N2, he is kind of lurking but he is still more participating this game than the spirit game where he was scum, he even pushed to put distorted SC D1. It's méta I think and maybe he got just more time this time. I don't know.

Now, we have two things working together so maybe we can start looking at if allegiance changed from D1 to D2?

27. ISO #1677

28. ISO #1678

I think you have to many people in the town category only 1 scum out of all of us? Something doesnt add up there

29. ISO #1679

30. ISO #1680

31. ISO #1681

32. ISO #1682

I know. Im not sure who is who yet. Just my reads so far. Thats why i did not want to post them yet, but i got pushed by MM.
    I dont think you will ever be sure about who is who.
    Most of the people are experimented, scummy guys can actually be town and very townly guys can be scum af.

Look at distorted. He really look very townly and I also feel he is town (méta). he proposed to be SC and sacrifice himself to confirm a town. But when he became SC, we started looking at the settings to finaly agree that he was best for him to kill at night and not suicide.
    I am not saying he is scum, it's just an exemple

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

I dont think you will ever be sure about who is who.
    Most of the people are experimented, scummy guys can actually be town and very townly guys can be scum af.

Look at distorted. He really look very townly and I also feel he is town (méta). he proposed to be SC and sacrifice himself to confirm a town. But when he became SC, we started looking at the settings to finaly agree that he was best for him to kill at night and not suicide.
    I am not saying he is scum, it's just an exemple
    funny enough this is probably how i would have played it as scum as well =P right on the edge but guarantees me a night to convert, but also leads to a huge uphill battle. I am serious though on wanting to confirm a town though, I still see that being the most beneficial strategy for town.

Want to become the confirmed town mayo/vigi? I mean u have been doing a hell of a lot for town so I think confirming u would be good because it would keep you protected all game. I seriously believe me being alive most this game will do more damage than good.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

37. ISO #1687

funny enough this is probably how i would have played it as scum as well =P right on the edge but guarantees me a night to convert, but also leads to a huge uphill battle. I am serious though on wanting to confirm a town though, I still see that being the most beneficial strategy for town.

Want to become the confirmed town mayo/vigi? I mean u have been doing a hell of a lot for town so I think confirming u would be good because it would keep you protected all game. I seriously believe me being alive most this game will do more damage than good.
    I think Lenneth is a good pick

38. ISO #1688

That could be a plan yep !

So basically ! it's just better to not lynch/use XC capacity during day no?

now we are 9 towns, 2 things and the survivalist.
    tonight, one of us will die from the surv so probably :

7 towns, 3 things and the survivalist.
    then the things can not convert anymore.
    the survivalist will also poison someone tonight.

idealy, we should find the survivalist (easier to say than to do) and after, we can let tpr do their shits until we got a lead.
    There is still a chance that the survivalist doused/poisoned a thing last night which could be great.

If distorted use his kill today, he can die (less town) and even if he kill a thing, it's only worth it if the other thing die from poison tonight (so no more convert).
    If distorted use his kill tonight, he won't die but he will 100% kill someone, town or evil (including survivalist?)

It's probably best if distorted kill someone tonight. 2 things + survivalist + the potentiel new one (if distorted kill the thing's target).
    We are actualy 9 towns, 2 things and the survivalist.

So If we confirm a town today, we will have potentially tomorrow :

in the worst case (distorted suicided, a town dead by poison and another one converted ) :
    6 towns, 3 things and the survivalist.

another case (distorted suicided, a thing dead by poison and no conversion ) :
    7 towns, 2 things and the survivalist

another case ( distorted suicided, the poison have been healed and a conversion ) :
    7 towns, 3 things and the survivalist

best case ! ( distorted suicided, thing dead by poison and BG killed the survivalist ):
    5 towns, 2 things.

If you kill someone at night, there is a high chance that you kill a town too so we won't have a confirmed dude and potentialy two towns dead. it's actualy the same chances with a lynch.

I actualy think killing a thing is a bad thing since they can only be 3 max...

Anyway, yep it's a good idea to confirm a town but we HAVE to get a scum tomorrow or we are screwed.
    Too bad we didn't do it yesterday :x

39. ISO #1689

That could be a plan yep !

We are actualy 9 towns, 2 things and the survivalist.

So If we confirm a town today, we will have potentially tomorrow :

in the worst case (distorted suicided, a town dead by poison and another one converted ) :
    6 towns, 3 things and the survivalist.

another case (distorted suicided, a thing dead by poison and no conversion ) :
    7 towns, 2 things and the survivalist

another case ( distorted suicided, the poison have been healed and a conversion ) :
    7 towns, 3 things and the survivalist

best case ! ( distorted suicided, thing dead by poison and BG killed the survivalist ):
    5 towns, 2 things.

If you kill someone at night, there is a high chance that you kill a town too so we won't have a confirmed dude and potentialy two towns dead. it's actualy the same chances with a lynch.

I actualy think killing a thing is a bad thing since they can only be 3 max...

Anyway, yep it's a good idea to confirm a town but we HAVE to get a scum tomorrow or we are screwed.
    Too bad we didn't do it yesterday :x
    The more I read it, the more I am thinking we can't win if the survivalist only kill humans.
    We won't be able to kill every things even if we know who they are, they can convert evernight and we can only kill one guy every days. (SC's kill have a huge cooldown).
    If there is 3 things tomorrow, it's probably already lost.

Our only chances are to kill the survivalist OR kill multiple things in one day with the help of the survivalist.

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696
    Rachyl

It's just because it's stupid, Rachyl. It's not as if you could see the person's reaction IRL. It's just a bullshit way to get reads. Might work on new players, but hell it might not even work on them. And 100% sure it won't on experienced players. Hybrid is a cynical guy. So, I don't think coming with a bullshit way to read him will make him answer. Don't scumread him for this: I understand his reasons.

Other option: say im scum with hybrid and that im defending him =)
    Im not scum reading him, not yet anyways at least. I simply asked him a question and he wont answer it, he goes back into hiding whenever i try to pressure him. Its really strange. It almost makes me think that he is hiding something. And i have a really clever way of revealing a scum if i have the chance to, but Hybrid wont subject himself to my questioning. So i cant really question him any further, he hides and lurks so its nearly impossible.

47. ISO #1697

48. ISO #1698

49. ISO #1699

50. ISO #1700

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.