1. ISO #751

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This is legit working on new players. But doing that on experienced people will just lead you to a bunch of "no, fuck off lol" while one of them is the thing. Don't rely on that too much.
    Which is why i have my vote on him lol
    i mean it's d1, however pro-town rachyl is, however scummy hybrid is, do not affect me---their chance of being the thing, so far, are still the same to me.

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    but literally if i was scum i couldent use the night kill - and the daykill would be suicide. if i didnt go through with my word then i get lynched D2.

Commander only lasts 1 day/night - so woulda been fked.

Literally, if u didnt trust me, D1 commander really doesn't matter so that would be the time to put me to the test.
    Yeah. And @Scvmurderer you're more clever than that. I didn't follow an idiot. So you're either scum or tired lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted is so scummy lol
    -vote distorted
    ? lol explain what you scumread on that post lmfao
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

9. ISO #759

We shall just have a chat between a couple of bros with no pants on.....
    SCUMSLIP! Thing doesn't wear pants! XD

10. ISO #760

Distorted is so scummy lol
    -vote distorted
    with my strategy we would have a confirmed town to protect and listen to, as well as a shit load of fear into all the evils during the commander votings. Because of you, we now have no commander. ayy call me scummy for that. ALSO you say u will refuse to reveal ur role? even if at L-1? I dont think it gets much scummier than that - you did that as SK and flipped SK =P only time u have done that is when u were scum.

-vote blinkskater
    If you are town....bad strategy, should have let me confirm you.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Which is why i have my vote on him lol
    i mean it's d1, however pro-town rachyl is, however scummy hybrid is, do not affect me---their chance of being the thing, so far, are still the same to me.
    Logical fallacy detected! You can't say everyone will always have the same chance of being scum, because if you think like that you won't lynch anyone because the odds of getting a townie are bigger than the odds of getting a scum. But you can't win like this, and this is where you reasoning is leading.

12. ISO #762

with my strategy we would have a confirmed town to protect and listen to, as well as a shit load of fear into all the evils during the commander votings. Because of you, we now have no commander. ayy call me scummy for that. ALSO you say u will refuse to reveal ur role? even if at L-1? I dont think it gets much scummier than that - you did that as SK and flipped SK =P only time u have done that is when u were scum.

-vote blinkskater
    If you are town....bad strategy, should have let me confirm you.
    Because every time he's town he pushes for a mass rolecall, and this time he didn't: SCUM. He always says only scum are afraid of roleclaiming, because it's how he thinks. Ssssssssoooooooo..... SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM

13. ISO #763

Efekannn02 - Dr. Clark

Hybrid - Windows:unknown

Lenneth

Distorted - MacReady:could be a town, or could be a scum acting like a town

Gyrlander - Dr. Copper

blinkskater - Fuchs

Marshmallow Marshall:talks like a scum, acts like a scum, probably is a scum

Tauntshaman - Childs:100% precent town. He is the only town confirmed by now

Scvmurderer:wee bit scum for not coperating

Numbertwo

Rachyl - Dr. Connant: Scum, or why am i voting him.

noz_bugz:town. I don't see the logic of him being the thing, but he can be surv tho

Dutes

Again I'm new to THIS game, so I might be wrong, and i havn't read all the role cards yet. What's more your posts are so long that i don't have time to read word by word so I might even ignored some important info in previou posts.

14. ISO #764

Efekannn02 - Dr. Clark

Lenneth

Gyrlander - Dr. Copper

blinkskater - Fuchs

Numbertwo

noz_bugz:town. I don't see the logic of him being the thing, but he can be surv tho

Dutes

Again I'm new to THIS game, so I might be wrong, and i havn't read all the role cards yet. What's more your posts are so long that i don't have time to read word by word so I might even ignored some important info in previou posts.
    What's that list... The reasons are bullshit, there's a LAMIST in it, most people don't even have a read nor an explaination. Now go read the fucking setup lol.

15. ISO #765

Efekannn02 - Dr. Clark

Lenneth

Gyrlander - Dr. Copper

blinkskater - Fuchs

Numbertwo

Dutes

Oy get ur reads right. I'm the bg
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Oy get ur reads right. I'm the bg
    Oh yeah? Did you die to the thing or something else that can confirm you?

What's that list... The reasons are bullshit, there's a LAMIST in it, most people don't even have a read nor an explaination. Now go read the fucking setup lol.
    however let's suppose the thing see himself in the suspect list, what would he say?
    Oh wait, we actually have one (maybe?)
    The reasons are bullshit

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I thought evil would not claim a role N1. Also i thought evils would not respond to my bs since they want it to continue.

@Hybrid is not responding though.
    Hybrid is at school atm, he's Turkish so lol don't expect much from him. I'd like to see him come before EoD though...

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I thought evil would not claim a role N1. Also i thought evils would not respond to my bs since they want it to continue.

@Hybrid is not responding though.
    Hybrid is a notorious afker fyi. Don't get ur hopes up
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

21. ISO #771

Hybrid is at school atm, he's Turkish so lol don't expect much from him. I'd like to see him come before EoD though...
    This is hybrid we are talking about MM, lol. We'll be lucky to see him at all

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Oh yeah? Did you die to the thing or something else that can confirm you?

however let's suppose the thing see himself in the suspect list, what would he say?
    Oh wait, we actually have one (maybe?)
    And let's suppose there's a townie simply SEEING that list. What will he say? That it is bs. Scv is not even "not cooperating", he's not starting any fires or things like that. The part about Scv seems to be a sheep read, because you are scumreading him for a reason that is inexistant, as if you thought everyone would agree. You didn't give any read nor reasoning for half of the players. You put yourself as a "confirmed" lol... that is a LAMIST that scum like to pull, it costs nothing and it makes you look like a townie... basically what scum want.

You still didn't say why Rachyl was scum (at least not clearly in a case). Please do. What is your read on Numbertwo, Gyrlander? Why does Noz's behavior not make sense as Thing? He's rather inactive, I don't see any reason to town or scumread him. What do you think about Dutes? You see, that's all points you SHOULD have at least mentioned in your list and that you didn't. So, yes, your list is incomplete. And you are defending it so hard that I am giving you scumpoints for it. I thought it was a way to find who was going to point out that the list was bad; you are saying that the list is reflecting your thoughts.

Therefore, I am keeping an eye on you.

24. ISO #774

Anyways g'night, don't lynch without me
    Ay we won't, don't worry. However, @Scvmurderer , I'd like a list of your reads. I will make an updated one soon, since my reads have changed a lot. Gyrlander is now a null read to me, Tauntshaman is acting very weird, @Dutes is inactive and his only posts are pointing out that some other people are lurking...

25. ISO #775

Someone in invis mode is browsing the thread. Hi, @Numbertwo . What are your reads atm? Who would you like to see lynched today? In other words, who do you townread or scumread and what is your lynch pool?

@Distorted @Scvmurderer @Dutes @blinkskater (especially you blink, I'd like to see what you have to say about us) @Gyrlander @Noz_Bugz @Hybrid @anyone who didn't give his list yet, so not tauntshaman. And I still want Distorted's because his reads are very valuable to me atm, he knows many metas.

26. ISO #776

Someone in invis mode is browsing the thread. Hi, @Numbertwo . What are your reads atm? Who would you like to see lynched today? In other words, who do you townread or scumread and what is your lynch pool?

@Distorted @Scvmurderer @Dutes @blinkskater (especially you blink, I'd like to see what you have to say about us) @Gyrlander @Noz_Bugz @Hybrid @anyone who didn't give his list yet, so not tauntshaman. And I still want Distorted's because his reads are very valuable to me atm, he knows many metas.
    tbh my list hasnt really changed since i posted it last time. I am starting to think scv is probably a citizen just failing at helping town and openly pushing so hard to be maf bait lol

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Spoiler : List of Reads :
    List of Reads

Distorted, the towniest of them all. At this point, as scum, he would already be scumpainting people and have set up lynches. He did not do this: his read on Blinkskater is coming from a train of thoughts that was not caused by an agenda, but by Blink's reactions & answers.
    Hybrid, the more I think about it and the more he is towny: he totally wouldn't pull such a ballsy move as scum. Claiming like that was a bad move, but I don't see the scum benefits from it. Claiming Tracker as Thing is too obvious IMO.
    Rachyl, because he has a reading protocol, literally. He is reading everyone, one by one, to see if they are The Thing or not. Seems genuine. Plus, I don't think a scum, especially a rather new one, would pull SO MUCH LAMIST. (LAMIST = Look At Me I'm So Town)

Efekannn02, for meta reasons again, and because of the Citizen claim with the behavior fitting it. Maybe just a little bit distant this game? Would be nice to see you more efe, we like you!
    Gyrlander, townish read because of the general behavior she adopted when I pressured her and when she defined paranoïa, lol. That's how the Town Gyrlander plays. Unless she changed her meta, of course. There is no real proof of alignment on Gyrlander, so I will just say townish because of meta and behavior.

All the AFK/nearly AFK, unreadable guys, like Noz_Bugz.

Dutes, very slight scum lean on him because of the lurking, then posting only to say other people are lurking, as if he wanted to hide his own lurking. However, his meta has never been very proactive, he's usually quite silent in the mod. I'd like to see more from him.
    Numbertwo, more aggressive and irrational this game? Not to the point of being scummy alone, but it could be a scum behavior trying to set up lynches for later, so he can say "yes I was scumreading that guy D1, see?" Maybe he's just having a bad day too, that can happen. Waiting on his list of reads for a better read on him.
    Scvmurderer, he's always scummy lol. That BG claim was to get the S.C. vote IMO, and I still can't see if it's a town tell or a scum tell. That guy is always scummy... so I don't know about his real alignment, all I know is that he's not pro-town at all. Would like to see more posts from you, more than one liners.
    Tauntshaman, for the list of reads and the reaction after me calling out it was bullshit. The THING (no pun intended) making me doubt is his reaction when he got voted. I don't think a new player would react like this as scum (he literally said he didn't care about being voted). So that saves him. I really want more input from him, it'll help everyone forming a read on him.
    Blinkskater, scummy scum lol. Distorted already explained many times in many posts why. I'll sum it up a bit: this game, he didn't want to rolecall, and when we ask for his role he says he'll take it wit him in the grave; at the start of the game, he didn't get the thing about the meta of me being unable to read him (which is no longer true btw), but then he pulled that as a hard defense... His behavior doesn't fit his town meta at all, he is being rather silent, as town he usually is very proactive, lays traps and all. This is the scum blinkskater, and I will push his lynch today.

29. ISO #779

tbh my list hasnt really changed since i posted it last time. I am starting to think scv is probably a citizen just failing at helping town and openly pushing so hard to be maf bait lol
    Mhmmm, a scum would probably not paint such a big target in their back on D1.

30. ISO #780

like, i dont thikn he read/understood the setup and didnt read the thread.
    Lol that's probable ^^ he's online atm though. Scv, what are your reads?

31. ISO #781

Lol that's probable ^^ he's online atm though. Scv, what are your reads?
    He just vanished...

32. ISO #782

And let's suppose there's a townie simply SEEING that list. What will he say? That it is bs. Scv is not even "not cooperating", he's not starting any fires or things like that. The part about Scv seems to be a sheep read, because you are scumreading him for a reason that is inexistant, as if you thought everyone would agree. You didn't give any read nor reasoning for half of the players. You put yourself as a "confirmed" lol... that is a LAMIST that scum like to pull, it costs nothing and it makes you look like a townie... basically what scum want.

You still didn't say why Rachyl was scum (at least not clearly in a case). Please do. What is your read on Numbertwo, Gyrlander? Why does Noz's behavior not make sense as Thing? He's rather inactive, I don't see any reason to town or scumread him. What do you think about Dutes? You see, that's all points you SHOULD have at least mentioned in your list and that you didn't. So, yes, your list is incomplete. And you are defending it so hard that I am giving you scumpoints for it. I thought it was a way to find who was going to point out that the list was bad; you are saying that the list is reflecting your thoughts.

Therefore, I am keeping an eye on you.

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 1 guests)

Tauntshaman, Distorted

the problem that keeps me from trusting you (guys) is rachyl being lamist (which is also why i voted her)
    I don't understand how 3 ppl(u,rachyl,distorted) came up with the idea that blink is scum
    Like i said to me the chance of all 4 of you being scum is the same to me, since it'sd1, nothing happened at all.
    you claims that blink refuses to have somebody check him. so? that doesn't gurantee that he is scum.
    imo, rachyl=look at me i'm so townie

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Tauntshaman, Distorted

the problem that keeps me from trusting you (guys) is rachyl being lamist (which is also why i voted her)
    I don't understand how 3 ppl(u,rachyl,distorted) came up with the idea that blink is scum
    Like i said to me the chance of all 4 of you being scum is the same to me, since it'sd1, nothing happened at all.
    you claims that blink refuses to have somebody check him. so? that doesn't gurantee that he is scum.
    Rachyl is REALLY VERY LAMIST. I don't think a solo scum would pull that so early. It's too risky. So you voted rachyl for the LAMIST. Ok. At least you got a reason, and I understand it. However, if you read the thread and my list of reads, you'll understand why blink is being voted up. Meta + weird behavior.

I now understand your plays better, and you got some town points. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

37. ISO #787

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah I would probably lynch blink as well.
    Do you have the same reasons than me and Distorted?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Hey, it's 6:20 AM and I'm studying Biology
    Ayy lol that needs courage! =D

38. ISO #788

Since Gyrlander is studying and that Ozy is not playing, and that we're the only ones browsing the thread, I'll go play HotS then go to bed.

39. ISO #789

Tauntshaman, Distorted

You should read the whole thread........ he denied having himself become confirmed town and i gave a LOT of reasons behind why it would be very benficial, especially if it was me, to do that check.

40. ISO #790

You should read the whole thread........ he denied having himself become confirmed town and i gave a LOT of reasons behind why it would be very benficial, especially if it was me, to do that check.
    Yep @Tauntshaman blink had 0 reasons as town to do what he did.

41. ISO #791

@Lenneth !!! Are you catched up on the reading? What are your reads on everyone? Please put that on a list of reads. Who would you lynch today (what's your lynch pool)? I'm going to bed very soon, it's morning lol... might not see your answers before tomorrow, but still ^^

42. ISO #792

Okay 100% going to bed now, I expect an answer when I'll wake up tomorrow, Lenneth. And I am hoping one from @Numbertwo too. Good night guys =)

43. ISO #793

Hey, I reread the first 22 pages to see the votes !
    D1 final vote for SC:

rachyl: Hybrid, blink, gyrl, SCV
    distorted : rachyl, MM, tauntschaman, N2, dutes, lenneth

Spoiler : comment about the votes :

Tauntschaman was just voting randomly (imo)
    N2 voted MM pretty early, then distorted, he is more active than during the game he was scum
    MM, rachyl and distorted was making a plan and voting together
    Blink instantly voted for rachyl but never for distorted
    Gyrl wanted rachyl dead for being a bitch another game and didn't vote for distorted

2 hours before the deadline:
    people who talked: blink, N2, dutes, SCV, gyrl, lenneth, rachyl
    blink and SCV purposely voted rachyl
    gyrl didn't vote for distorted but vanished 1h30 before the deadline

Spoiler : quote :

Oh ok, I see now. So I'm the bg anyways guys just putting that out there
    Hm, no way I'm saving hybrid or blink those fake tprs. They can be culted for all I care. I'll have to think who is worthy of my protection
    I got this guys. Just give me station commander and I'll use my one day of life to smite the enemy.
    Better yet I'll save blink and kill the scum that is distorted
    Well, that was what we want to do.

At this point u guys may as well give me station commander. I'm a dead.man walking unless that pussy thing is too scared to kill/convert me.
    So givr me sc and ill kill you if you want to be confirmed distorted.
    so you prefer to be SC to kill distorted or dying for it (as a BG) than letting him kill himself? That doesn't make any sense.

I mean if you want distorted to suicide then sure but ur best giving it to the guy who alrdy claimed bg and is a walking.dead.man
    Wait what?

I don't even have a secondary role lol. I'm the red shirt of this game
    Confirmed me, Numbertwo and dutes are the no flavor red shirts lol. Send us unto the breach
    Believe what you want, but this bg is going to win the game for town. We going for the flawless victory achievement.
    -vote rachyl
    Nope, stop trying to let distorted let him kill himself. Give me that sc
    to kill him?

Death to Rachyl!
    15 minutes before the deadline...

I trust you to make the right decision
    -vote rachyl
    <3
    4 minutes before the deadline...

SCV look scummy af BUT...
    I have the feeling SCV is just a failing town that tried to protect distorted because he think distorted is more valuable than him.
    The bg claim look like more a shitizen play to draw attention. SCV is basicly too active doing that in the last 2 hours to be 'scummy' imo.
    Blink is more cautious and was just pushing to not vote distorted.

Actualy the settings are not letting us enough time to vote a SC.
    As a european, the game start at 1 am so basickly we are sleeping when americans start the day.
    If american people don't vote before going to bed, we are screwed.
    Then european people start playing and can vote.
    That mean at any point, we have just half of the town to actualy vote someone in the first 12 hours.

Basickly my scumread atm despite what I just said:
    blink first
    scv second

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Hey, I reread the first 22 pages to see the votes !
    D1 final vote for SC:

rachyl: Hybrid, blink, gyrl, SCV
    distorted : rachyl, MM, tauntschaman, N2, dutes, lenneth

Spoiler : comment about the votes :

Tauntschaman was just voting randomly (imo)
    N2 voted MM pretty early, then distorted, he is more active than during the game he was scum
    MM, rachyl and distorted was making a plan and voting together
    Blink instantly voted for rachyl but never for distorted
    Gyrl wanted rachyl dead for being a bitch another game and didn't vote for distorted

2 hours before the deadline:
    people who talked: blink, N2, dutes, SCV, gyrl, lenneth, rachyl
    blink and SCV purposely voted rachyl
    gyrl didn't vote for distorted but vanished 1h30 before the deadline

Spoiler : quote :

Well, that was what we want to do.

so you prefer to be SC to kill distorted or dying for it (as a BG) than letting him kill himself? That doesn't make any sense.

Wait what?

to kill him?

15 minutes before the deadline...

4 minutes before the deadline...

SCV look scummy af BUT...
    I have the feeling SCV is just a failing town that tried to protect distorted because he think distorted is more valuable than him.
    The bg claim look like more a shitizen play to draw attention. SCV is basicly too active doing that in the last 2 hours to be 'scummy' imo.
    Blink is more cautious and was just pushing to not vote distorted.

Actualy the settings are not letting us enough time to vote a SC.
    As a european, the game start at 1 am so basickly we are sleeping when americans start the day.
    If american people don't vote before going to bed, we are screwed.
    Then european people start playing and can vote.
    That mean at any point, we have just half of the town to actualy vote someone in the first 12 hours.

Basickly my scumread atm despite what I just said:
    blink first
    scv second
    I have Lenneth is a top town read now, this was a great post honestly. One of the most informative (if not THE most informative) posts in the game thus far.

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

You are thinking about things that aren't even there there was other people that could have voted you as Commander distorted I had shit going on it's day 1 at the time I didn't give a fuck I was drinking and watching hockey and then I went to bed it's not my fault I don't give a fuck if I'm checked and mm cannot read me you know this you're either ignoring your gut right now or you're scum

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

You all know my fucking stances about day ones fact that you are all saying that I am scum is 100% logically retarded
    You said you reread the whole thread sober. Logically what is retarded is D1, most crucial day in this setup we dont have a commander to pressure with. Why you would intentionally pull that option is what I have an issue with. My gut literally is telling me you are scum because that was honestly such a horrible play taking out the commander; really have an issue seeing you do that as town.

Everything we are thinking about IS there is the thing. It's not a bunch of made up shit. You keep using drunk as an excuse but when you came back, as stated you reread the thread sober. You used u voting rachyl as a 'town' move for you but it was 4 minutes before the time was up. So using that alone saying thats who you were nominating is scummy in itself. Your read/vote against rachyl was based on efekannn and gyrlander - and you tried to scum read me for something I do every game where you put some trap or w/e the hell you claim it was.

Cult saves we need to narrow people down FAST before shit can spread, less people = better.

Distorted & MM you guys are retarded i'm a tpr of im lynched today and flip scum i will delete my sc2 mafia account i will quit skwirl i will burn my xbox 1 and i will uninstall sc2 and never play a single game of mafia again i give yall my word, which means a lot to me i am town.
    This on the other hand I believe.

-vote scvmurderer

@Scvmurderer start giving more info rather than 1 line shitposting. provide reasoning behind what you did and do.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.