S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM The Smith's

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    I like how you gave him 'scum points' just for bringing up a completely valid argument. Also... when you say 'help the town', i can't help but feel that you're distant in saying that? as if you don't consider yourself part of the town, and rather you're just doing us a favor? Possible scumslip?

And yet you're not fine with lynching Efe when he's shown nothing but scummy interactions and posts? Why is that?
    Are is efe, gotta read in between the lines on him and watch his actions
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I am still open for a lynch. A lot of information can still come between now and end of day. And I have the same stance on it that I had on last game - very low posters should be lynched. Not only does this force the scum to start contributing and giving information, it allows us to analyze that information and find flaws in their game. We can also find people who are putting in "filler" posts, useless info to try and keep from falling to a potential "low post lynch". If we have no good info, low posters should get the hammer. (of course if that low poster is doing massive wall posts ect, but low post i mean info wise, plus postcount) all if it can be taken into consideration.
    if we have no confident lynches by EoD I am going to push for a low poster to lynch.
    If there is scummy interactions that need answered, that would be good info to go off of.

3. ISO #453

Well, if there is a strong scum read or valueble lynch based off interactions, then the scenario of "having no good lynches" wouldent apply....
    Hybrid lynch confirmed. Still weird how he disappeared after accused.
    -vote Hybrid
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

4. ISO #454

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

I like how you gave him 'scum points' just for bringing up a completely valid argument. Also... when you say 'help the town', i can't help but feel that you're distant in saying that? as if you don't consider yourself part of the town, and rather you're just doing us a favor? Possible scumslip?

And yet you're not fine with lynching Efe when he's shown nothing but scummy interactions and posts? Why is that?
    to be fair - efe is really annoying to read early game...this kinda trollishness is normal with him, very normal. I feel a lynch on him D1 would be kind of a waste because it doesn't reveal anything and it ruins a lot of the D1 opportunity if pushing info out of other people.... I know it probably seems really, really weird to you since your new lol but this is how efe always plays.

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    And possibly lose a valuable TPR? No thanks. There is no reason to lynch Efekannn at this moment.
    There's also no reason not to wagon him- If he claims a PR we can wait and see what happens next. I'm not suggesting we snap hammer him right away, simply that we put pressure on him and force him to defend himself. We risk losing a PR by lynching **ANYONE.**

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460
    Ganelon

-vote Hybrid

Talk.

11. ISO #461

I gave him some points because my intentions are pure and he took something that I was trying to validate and added a scummy twist to it it's going to do that a lot I pick up on it not saying he's 100% scum for it and if I was scum I would not "slip" that's just sheer stupidity and I never said I wouldn't Lynch him (efe) just not d1 I feel you're pushing him has an easy lunch just because of the way he plays I'm not down with that

12. ISO #462
    Ganelon

Do we really get no information? I don't like the fact that both Blink and Mago snapped to defend him immediately.
    Are you for real? You and I were both scum last game - I did not hesitate to accuse you and Ozy last game, and there was no real way to check if someone was lying or not - other than lynching them. This is a much higher stakes game for both scum and town - an investigative role is very probable. + 2 scumpoints to you

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I gave him some points because my intentions are pure and he took something that I was trying to validate and added a scummy twist to it it's going to do that a lot I pick up on it not saying he's 100% scum for it and if I was scum I would not "slip" that's just sheer stupidity and I never said I wouldn't Lynch him (efe) just not d1 I feel you're pushing him has an easy lunch just because of the way he plays I'm not down with that
    First of all- Punctuation is a wonderful thing. It'll make posts 10x easier to read and understand.

Secondly, I've already stated I don't necessarily want to hang efe, simply start a wagon on him so he is forced to defend himself or die.

Third, Scum slips can happen from someone of any intelligence. They're called slips for a reason. They're accidental. I've even scumslipped early in a previous game before! It can happen to anyone.

14. ISO #464
    Ganelon

Also, please quote the post where I defended Efekannn. I never said he wasn’t scum, awrigh’? I said that it is wrong to read too much into Efe’s trolling.

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Are you for real? You and I were both scum last game - I did not hesitate to accuse you and Ozy last game, and there was no real way to check if someone was lying or not - other than lynching them. This is a much higher stakes game for both scum and town - an investigative role is very probable. + 2 scumpoints to you
    Scum White Knighting is a thing. Scum come in and prevent what they think is a mislynch in an attempt to pocket a town for the late game.

16. ISO #466

Also, please quote the post where I defended Efekannn. I never said he wasn’t scum, awrigh’? I said that it is wrong to read too much into Efe’s trolling.
    Defending someone doesn't necessarily mean saying they aren't scum. Trying to stop a push on someone for any reason can be seen as defending.

17. ISO #467
    Ganelon

Yeah, and if I were scum I would totally instamtly come to my fellow scum’s defence from a d1 lynch that barely has any support.

18. ISO #468
    Ganelon

You’re the only one who’s voting up Ede, and there’s no real support amongst the player base for a lynch on him. Pointless to defend him. Given that you’ve voted up a guy that many people are ambivalent about, + town points to you.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470
    Ganelon

Defending someone doesn't necessarily mean saying they aren't scum. Trying to stop a push on someone for any reason can be seen as defending.
    And two can play at that gane! You voted up Efe, who started the lynch train on Hybrid. And you haven’t memtioned Hybrid at all. Hybrid trolled. Why not vote him? + scumpoints to you

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

And two can play at that gane! You voted up Efe, who started the lynch train on Hybrid. And you haven’t memtioned Hybrid at all. Hybrid trolled. Why not vote him? + scumpoints to you
    Hybrid already has a wagon of reasonable strength on him and has reason to defend himself. Adding my vote to his wagon would be sheeping and not contributing in the slightest.

23. ISO #473

First of all- Punctuation is a wonderful thing. It'll make posts 10x easier to read and understand.

Secondly, I've already stated I don't necessarily want to hang efe, simply start a wagon on him so he is forced to defend himself or die.

Third, Scum slips can happen from someone of any intelligence. They're called slips for a reason. They're accidental. I've even scumslipped early in a previous game before! It can happen to anyone.
    No i can personally assure you if im scum you will never see an accidental slip like that of any kind even when i get on here smashed, thats just not an option......,,'.".',!!??",':; sime punctuation for you

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    "My fellow mafia and I"
    "You townies"
    "My fellow scums"
    Sorry im not the best player but something like that eould never happen GG no re
    Even in the mod this doesn’t happen. But enough of the shit talk - we’re all accusing each other like blind beggars. Let’s focus in the silent people first so that everyone gets a chance to talk before we get a wrong overalll pocture.

26. ISO #476

Why try to understand him when we can just lynch him? If he's made it clear he is willing to cooperate with the mafia/rigger he will do us no good if he is left alive.

Seems like a pain in the butt that could be avoided by lynching him.
    Marluxion - "Don't wanna lynch Efe btw"

SmugPepe

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

@Magoroth @blinkskater

To be fair @Marluxion has never seen an efekannn before, and he has a decent amount of experience in Mafia/mafia style games. Anyone who has experience and sees efe for the first time will want to lynch him rofl. how many times did we almost just policy lynch him? So I dont think giving Marlo scum points for reading some1 who is acting completely scummy fair lol. The ONLY reason we are not training on efe as well is because we know him. Say what you want but all of us know that is 100% true.

29. ISO #479

@Magoroth @blinkskater

To be fair @Marluxion has never seen an efekannn before, and he has a decent amount of experience in Mafia/mafia style games. Anyone who has experience and sees efe for the first time will want to lynch him rofl. how many times did we almost just policy lynch him? So I dont think giving Marlo scum points for reading some1 who is acting completely scummy fair lol. The ONLY reason we are not training on efe as well is because we know him. Say what you want but all of us know that is 100% true.
    This also applies to SCV last game, we know how he plays a bit - so him saying "I am anyone on L-1" we didnt read as a massive scum tell. We have Meta on eachother, Marluxion doesn't yet.

Also - Hybrid is tripping SCVs meta on him right now that when he is scum, he is quiet as hell and just lurks.
    @Hybrid I do want to hear more from you, havnt relaly gotten to play any games with you other than Haloden! happy you're in this 1.

30. ISO #480
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Can I ve items please?
    I like you man, I don't to Lynch you if I don't have to. Participate moar plz

31. ISO #481
    Ganelon

Alright, I've given my idea of not lynching anyone today some thought, and I have this to say: if the scum have a blacksmith, they'll probably get themselves lynch-proof vests - at least one Mafioso in the game is likely to gain lynch immunity by tomorrow.

I still think we should not Lynch on the first day - certainly not while there's still inactives hovering about.

32. ISO #482

Alright, I've given my idea of not lynching anyone today some thought, and I have this to say: if the scum have a blacksmith, they'll probably get themselves lynch-proof vests - at least one Mafioso in the game is likely to gain lynch immunity by tomorrow.

I still think we should not Lynch on the first day - certainly not while there's still inactives hovering about.
    If the Mafia DO have a weaponsmith or a blacksmith, which since the roles were hand picked i bet they do, than delaying time allows the scums to give eachother more items. I am in favor of a lynch to get things moving, and allow for less time for scums to pass around items.

33. ISO #483
    Ganelon

If the Mafia DO have a weaponsmith or a blacksmith, which since the roles were hand picked i bet they do, than delaying time allows the scums to give eachother more items. I am in favor of a lynch to get things moving, and allow for less time for scums to pass around items.
    Yeah... this is true.

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Do we really get no information? I don't like the fact that both Blink and Mago snapped to defend him immediately.
    With Efe wanting to sound suspicious, he's looking for subconcious reflexions patterns to read on and base off his argument. By doing so, he appears scummy, not caring and sometime asshole-ish. But that's how he is when he PLAYS. Mafia or Town, he will be trolling. You will gain information : that people who get to know his meta defend him because he does his normal behavior. And what else?

36. ISO #486

That makes sense they would make themselves lynch proof vests, and try and act like tje most confirmed townies to get town guns..

37. ISO #487

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    With Efe wanting to sound suspicious, he's looking for subconcious reflexions patterns to read on and base off his argument. By doing so, he appears scummy, not caring and sometime asshole-ish. But that's how he is when he PLAYS. Mafia or Town, he will be trolling. You will gain information : that people who get to know his meta defend him because he does his normal behavior. And what else?
    You seem to understand it pretty well i think you have a good grasp of whats going on and will respect some of your reads you're my highest town read at the moment along with Mag, sheep and marl are my scummier reads at the moment , im null on MM and distorted atm

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

Is this because you're the rigger and you'll be too busy giving people fake weapons/armor?!

Also
    Haven't seen any super alignment indicative posts yet so far, so my reads are mostly Null.
    Slight Scum Lean on Noz (SIMPLY because Noz always seems scummy as town and seems towny as scum.)
    This is because I have an important thing which can help town alot if used the right way

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    From someone who did not bother reading the setup and understanding fully before getting aggressive, and tried to headstart a train 3 hours into the game...

Nevertheless, let's try some reads:
    -Marluxion, rumox, Efekann02, Hybrid, Light-Yagami did not post enough so I could see something useful. With 3 Mafia in the game, they could all be in it. But I doubt it.
    -Noz _Bugz and Distorted listened to my laid-out plan and agreed, though I am not sure why would Noz trust me blindly with a killing tool. Distorted however helped me elaborate my thinking with MM, so +town points for them.
    -Scv started scumhunting after the usual troll-at-start, so I think. he is a Cit OR a Mafia. Not a TPR.
    -Blink seems more useful than the games I saw in them where he did not seem to care as much, so maybe scum? Idk.
    -Sheepsaysmeep did not contribute, tried to launch a train and is getting useless debates from town, diverting attention for actual discussions to be had. +scumpoints
    +1000 townpoints. The reason why I trust you with a pew pew is because I heavily read you as town. Then again rigger could taje advantage so I suggest waiting a night. I want any trackers on him Also
    @SuperJack Can trackers see the role of people who give people a gun that night?

Also I say if we lynch ANYBODY today let it be from SHeep or Hybrid.

Making it seem like the others are discrediting arguements , 0.5 scumpoints to you good sir
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

42. ISO #492
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    This is because I have an important thing which can help town alot if used the right way

+1000 townpoints. The reason why I trust you with a pew pew is because I heavily read you as town. Then again rigger could taje advantage so I suggest waiting a night. I want any trackers on him Also
    @SuperJack Can trackers see the role of people who give people a gun that night?

Also I say if we lynch ANYBODY today let it be from SHeep or Hybrid.

Making it seem like the others are discrediting arguements , 0.5 scumpoints to you good sir
    Uh... what? Why did you give 1k town points to Fiel? Not that I disagree with you, I just want to understand the reason behind this

43. ISO #493

Uh... what? Why did you give 1k town points to Fiel? Not that I disagree with you, I just want to understand the reason behind this
    I'm 100% sure he is town, the reason behind the insane amount of points. Say if he gets 5k points he could get a colored name :P
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

44. ISO #494

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay, Where Do I Find Game Mechanics Information? Do I Have To Go To A Garage To Find The Mechanics?
    Not sure what you did wrong with your vote, might because you unvoted and voted in the same post. All I know is your vote didn't register on Efekannn.

[VOTE)name(/VOTE] is how you vote someone, just replace the ( and ) with [ and ]. Typed it like that so you can see it.

45. ISO #495
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    I'm 100% sure he is town, the reason behind the insane amount of points. Say if he gets 5k points he could get a colored name :P
    Lawl

Friedrich der Große

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497
    Ganelon

Unvote is [vote) unvote [/vote)

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500