Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1743
  1. ISO #1251

2. ISO #1252

3. ISO #1253

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Re: S-FM Black Flag Nightless ll

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Err Ozy wasn't even here, you can't apply a scumread lol. HOWEVER there were THREE votes for TWO scums left on the same guy (Arsonist), who was the perfect scapegoat (as I keep repeating).
    he was here a lot of the game - it was just a few hours before the EoD lynch he bailed out. So aye I keep my scumread on anyone who was not part of the final vote. I feel that between the 3 people there HAS to be 1 scum - if not, shit we still have another lynch. I think town is pretty much in a set spot in this game. THE SHIP WILL BE OURS!!!!

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK - this is a great start haha

SO - MM, Efeblink, and either soviet or arsonist will be strong town reads, gotta go between the 2. (maybe both)

Strong scum reads: Marlux, Hybrid (ozywho), Rata ---- for not voting Mago.

1 thing I think we can say for sure, between those 3 there is most likely 2 scum, but AT LEAST 1. which we just need 1 more scum lynch.
    that wont work on me you know just get lynched already ffs mm is dumb enough to trust you again

7. ISO #1257

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkykannn07 View Post
    HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU ITS DISTORTED + MAGOROTH

I WAS FREAKING PRESSURING MAGOROTH SINCE OVER 20 POSTS DISTORTED GAVE HIM ORDERS FFS MAGOROTH SLIPPED AND I GOT HIM JUST DO AS I TELL YOU GET DISTORTED!

-vote Distorted

NOTICE HOW MAGOROTH AND DISTORTED BUDDIED EARLIER?
    If I am scum, I didn't just "bus" magoroth, I literlaly pulled the votes off arsonist, and changed it to magoroth. Why the hell would I want to "bus" D1?

Srry but I am going to have to refute your argument here lord efekannn.

8. ISO #1258

he was here a lot of the game - it was just a few hours before the EoD lynch he bailed out. So aye I keep my scumread on anyone who was not part of the final vote. I feel that between the 3 people there HAS to be 1 scum - if not, shit we still have another lynch. I think town is pretty much in a set spot in this game. THE SHIP WILL BE OURS!!!!
    its too late to save yourself i called it earlier and im calling it now its you + magoroth and i was right

9. ISO #1259

HOW MANY FREAKING TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU ITS DISTORTED + MAGOROTH

I WAS FREAKING PRESSURING MAGOROTH SINCE OVER 20 POSTS DISTORTED GAVE HIM ORDERS FFS MAGOROTH SLIPPED AND I GOT HIM JUST DO AS I TELL YOU GET DISTORTED!

-vote Distorted

NOTICE HOW MAGOROTH AND DISTORTED BUDDIED EARLIER?
    It's not, I was gonna lynch Arsonist lol. He convinced me (even if I wasn't townreading magoroth at all) to lynch mag. DISTORTED IS CONFIRMED TOWN!!!!!!!!!! get your vote off him lol. magoroth buddied distorted. not vice versa.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1260

that wont work on me you know just get lynched already ffs mm is dumb enough to trust you again
    We need just one scum anyway lol, if distorted is scum because of the 1% consp theories we can still win. Now started heroes of the strom gaaame byeeee
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1261

If I am scum, I didn't just "bus" magoroth, I literlaly pulled the votes off arsonist, and changed it to magoroth. Why the hell would I want to "bus" D1?

Srry but I am going to have to refute your argument here lord efekannn.
    to be trusted by the others ofcourse noway im gonna believe magoroth to be ignoring my pressuring like that you gave him orders like you did in the other mafia games where i played with you YOU GAVE HIM THE ORDER TO NOT PRESSURE ME AND HE MISINTERPRETED AND DIED!

12. ISO #1262

It's not, I was gonna lynch Arsonist lol. He convinced me (even if I wasn't townreading magoroth at all) to lynch mag. DISTORTED IS CONFIRMED TOWN!!!!!!!!!! get your vote off him lol. magoroth buddied distorted. not vice versa.
    its vice versa also m8 stop doing this shit youre either scum aswell(blink is into it) or youre dumb enough to trust distorted

DISTORTED WAS WILLING TO LYNCH HIS OWN MAFIOSO TO FOOL ME FFS AND HE IS DOING IT AGAIN!

13. ISO #1263

14. ISO #1264

@Hybrid NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!.....

shit

please vote distorted trust me magoroth and distorted were buddying distorted scummed magoroth to be a town read trust me they are evil please lynch him i carried the comfirminations mm was dumb enough to not trust me to lynch magoroth Y'all are terrible at not listening to me

15. ISO #1265

@Marluxion @Hybrid @Ratatoskr

literally fine with these in any order.

My prefered order would be hybrid, marlux, rata
    mainly because hybrid isnt new - and he has so much reading to do lol
    marlux, first time ive seen him, but definitely not new to FM (or our lingo?)
    rata, honestly rata is probably a scum because usually scum pull out these really, accurate reads. putting both you and me as town was a risk, but also a scum-tell for me (not strong). but that is usually what I do as scum to gain trust, makes it look like im thinking from a much more open, logical point of view.

But in the end, any order works - depends what you all feel. I just highly highly doubt both scums bussed Magoroth right there.

16. ISO #1266

@Marluxion @Hybrid @Ratatoskr

literally fine with these in any order.

My prefered order would be hybrid, marlux, rata
    mainly because hybrid isnt new - and he has so much reading to do lol
    marlux, first time ive seen him, but definitely not new to FM (or our lingo?)
    rata, honestly rata is probably a scum because usually scum pull out these really, accurate reads. putting both you and me as town was a risk, but also a scum-tell for me (not strong). but that is usually what I do as scum to gain trust, makes it look like im thinking from a much more open, logical point of view.

But in the end, any order works - depends what you all feel. I just highly highly doubt both scums bussed Magoroth right there.
    lynching hybrid because he needs to read alot is a dick move now shut up and get lynched!

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

like i always said Magoroth is a normie so dont expect anything special from him also distorted is scum because of that because they buddied IM SAYING THAT ALOT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM RIGHT

i know what distorted might be thinking he is trying to avoid me so i can give up just because i would get bored but im actually pretty determined now

he is trying to avoid the plague by eating a few chickens before they spread

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

like i always said Magoroth is a normie so dont expect anything special from him also distorted is scum because of that because they buddied IM SAYING THAT ALOT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE IM RIGHT

i know what distorted might be thinking he is trying to avoid me so i can give up just because i would get bored but im actually pretty determined now

he is trying to avoid the plague by eating a few chickens before they spread
    Would you be kind, dear, and provide some supporting evidence?

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

gimme time till tomorrow to catch up, i ll have all my spare time reading this game
    it s 10:30 pm (gmt+3) rn
    and i arrive home from the school at around 2:30 pm to 3pm just to you know.
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

25. ISO #1275

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Would you be kind, dear, and provide some supporting evidence?
    This b arr ship now matey - Now watch as I lynch the town while you can do nothing about it!!! Muahahhahahhahhaha

Nobody will believe you!!!!!!!!!!
    his lack of sarcasm

27. ISO #1277

28. ISO #1278

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

oh btw for those to you dont know, i m always on the forums since my phone is always on the forums. shw it just shows there. as well as i might as well be alt tabbing right there so yeah.

31. ISO #1281

32. ISO #1282

33. ISO #1283

34. ISO #1284

35. ISO #1285

I was actually prepared to call out Arsonist for OMGBUSing Mag yesterday and giving Scv the opportunity to hammer someone while we were all asleep.
    Lol... But how can we believe you or not now?

36. ISO #1286

Lol... But how can we believe you or not now?
    Believe what you want, but after I made that last post to Magoroth about being on board with lynching Arsonist I turned off my laptop and went to sleep. After catching up, I was eager to jump all over Arsonist assuming Magoroth flipped town. He flipped scum, I'm put in a bad light. It is what it is.

37. ISO #1287

its too late to save yourself i called it earlier and im calling it now its you + magoroth and i was right
    But what the heck... You're reversing everything, Distorted is town and Magoroth was scum buddying him. Don't you know the "I buddy a townie to make me look more towny and to frame him post-mortem"?

38. ISO #1288

For start, let's take some looks at votes before lynching:

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Magoroth has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Magoroth (6 [L-0]): Marshmallow Marshall, Distorted, Scvmurderer, Arsonist, Blinkykannn07, Soviet_Love
    Arsonist (3 [L-3]): Ratatoskr, Magoroth, Marluxion
    Blinkykannn07 (1 [L-5]): OzyWho
    Ratatoskr/Ghowilo and Marluxion don't voted for Magoroth, they voted me instead, because i voted for mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Marluxion View Post
    NO SWEARS ALLOWED, IT'S A SATANIC FORUM!

It replaced ***** (Hide ruh) with all stars. I'll just say Archon in the future. I was just curious as to why this might be.
    Dafuq, can you stop shitposting, shitposting gives you scumpoints.

Also is there a reason that the multi-headed mythical beast (the other term for archon) is censored?
    Okay, a limosine that can fly?
    You really don't saw a man eating his own head?
    Shitposts = +scumpoints!!!

Okay, to provide leads against @Ratatoskr and @Marluxion i need some scummy stuff about them, Marl was shitposting about archons a bit.
    No lynch yet, ok we still can vote to lynch...

-vote The Godfather
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

39. ISO #1289

Believe what you want, but after I made that last post to Magoroth about being on board with lynching Arsonist I turned off my laptop and went to sleep. After catching up, I was eager to jump all over Arsonist assuming Magoroth flipped town. He flipped scum, I'm put in a bad light. It is what it is.
    True, true, you were really off so I guess I'll believe that part... I wanted to lynch Arsonist too, but I had Magoroth as a suspect guy behind.

40. ISO #1290

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    For start, let's take some looks at votes before lynching:

Ratatoskr/Ghowilo and Marluxion don't voted for Magoroth, they voted me instead, because i voted for mag.

NO SWEARS ALLOWED, IT'S A SATANIC FORUM!

Dafuq, can you stop shitposting, shitposting gives you scumpoints.

Okay, a limosine that can fly?
    You really don't saw a man eating his own head?
    Shitposts = +scumpoints!!!

Okay, to provide leads against @Ratatoskr and @Marluxion i need some scummy stuff about them, Marl was shitposting about archons a bit.
    No lynch yet, ok we still can vote to lynch...

-vote The Godfather
    Shitposts and ONLY shitposts are scummy. Some shitposts aren't. Plus they're funny so shut up lol... Don't tell me voting host or lynch bot is not shitvoting!

41. ISO #1291

before hand, i d like to say those things:
    do not hammer anyone till 4 or so hours left
    if we are not sure just everyone unvote, if we have no votes on anyone, sj will ask us in pm to who d oyou vote, the votes will still be revealed so do not vote again. Which it will make a no-lynch scnerio where no one dies and we just go on with d3
    morshu the blinkykannn07 seems op, please nerf

42. ISO #1292

43. ISO #1293

wait you mean people that leave can give their information to reserve? I DIDNT KNOW THAT BUT IDC Youre Still Evil For Me!
    ?! what??

44. ISO #1294

Shitposts and ONLY shitposts are scummy. Some shitposts aren't. Plus they're funny so shut up lol... Don't tell me voting host or lynch bot is not shitvoting!
    C'mon, you can vote him, imagine what will happen if you lynch The Godfather.
    You'll cut off executioner's head!
    Okay, i am just curious what will happen if we lynch the lynch bot.

And why he just posted so much about censors of this word?
    Post farmer or just a scum.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

45. ISO #1295

ooooh i can actually get revenge by scv this game just checked the player list

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    if we are not sure just everyone unvote, if we have no votes on anyone, sj will ask us in pm to who d oyou vote, the votes will still be revealed so do not vote again. Which it will make a no-lynch scnerio where no one dies and we just go on with d3
    I will hammer any1 at l1 again.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #1298

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Thou mayeth be a scum, after all..... What if the scum have more than 30 IQ and just PM a vote on a townie? That's stupid lol... and you're not stupid.
    -vote Hybrid
    SCUM POINTS

49. ISO #1299

50. ISO #1300