S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER - - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
  1. ISO #751
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 245 Which Witch is Which? - GYRLANDER -

Only if you give a very good reason as to why you cannot be scum.

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    I would really appreciate not to get lynched, would that be ok with you guys?
    My reasons are in my wall post, if you care to read it... I actually don't see much to discuss though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Only if you give a very good reason as to why you cannot be scum.
    Ahh, no. I can't. So fuck it - lynch me. Whatever.
    I don't even know how could anyone, besides soviet, answer to that question.

My try: Because of 3 TPR claims one is evil and it is not me, but I believe it might be Distorted.

5. ISO #755

You agree with me but vote me still?
    Great move!
    I agree on the point I state after: we could use the time we got before EoD before hammering. I just don't see what to discuss lol. Stop twisting words.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #756
    Ganelon

That's not a reason

7. ISO #757
    Ganelon

If you were a townie you would've been hammered already by someone - unless the other Witch, Noz, is afk.

8. ISO #758

If you were a townie you would've been hammered already by someone - unless the other Witch, Noz, is afk.
    Distorted said Noz got off 5 minutes AFTER ozy was at L-1.

9. ISO #759

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    My reasons are in my wall post, if you care to read it... I actually don't see much to discuss though.
    So you don't agree with me that Distorted might be a scum?
    Try reading through his posts and try to rationalize that he isn't just scum-painting, but is truth-seeking. I think it's impossible as he turns everything he can into a scum lead.
    Or how he went on massive offense once Noz got under pressure.

No, I am not going through that wall of text anytime soon lol.
    If you really think im scum - I can't stop you. I tried, don't blame me later.

Though, I still hope that there is only one killer and it is MassMurderer - so perhaps my lynch wont be the GG.

10. ISO #760
    Ganelon

Let's wait till morning.

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762
    Ganelon

If you believe that Noz is citizen - feel free to vote him. I will help.
    What does this even mean?

13. ISO #763

So you admit your sins and heresy, OzyWho. You shall be burnt, and we'll put your ashes in the deepest ocean so you don't raise from Hell once you are in! DEATH TO THE WITCH!!!!

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

17. ISO #767
    Ganelon

So you admit your sins and heresy, OzyWho. You shall be burnt, and we'll put your ashes in the deepest ocean so you don't raise from Hell once you are in! DEATH TO THE WITCH!!!!
    Extended saltship

18. ISO #768
    Ganelon

Is this... the five stages of denial?

19. ISO #769
    Ganelon

Seriously, I don't want to Lynch you if I don't have to. But give me a reason. A good one.

20. ISO #770

My prediction: Noz is consort.
    That's why Distorted went so heavily on the offense. Because then MM would be confirmed if Noz died.

Let's see if my prediction will be true.

Though, honestly. I have NO FUCKING CLUE how could you BOTH fall for Distorted so easily? Literally, everything he does is quote everything and scum-paints EVERYTHING HE CAN. I didn't expect such lame strategy to work. That's like SC2Maf Hackers spam thing in SC2maf. Can't get much closer than that.

21. ISO #771

22. ISO #772

Is this... the five stages of denial?
    Lmao

23. ISO #773

My prediction: Noz is consort.
    That's why Distorted went so heavily on the offense. Because then MM would be confirmed if Noz died.

Let's see if my prediction will be true.

Though, honestly. I have NO FUCKING CLUE how could you BOTH fall for Distorted so easily? Literally, everything he does is quote everything and scum-paints EVERYTHING HE CAN. I didn't expect such lame strategy to work. That's like SC2Maf Hackers spam thing in SC2maf. Can't get much closer than that.
    If you're right, I will rage so much at Distorted... because he'll have got me twice. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

24. ISO #774
    Ganelon

@Marshmallow Marshall
    Just noticed something. Where did I ever accuse Ozy before all this?

25. ISO #775

Seriously, I don't want to Lynch you if I don't have to. But give me a reason. A good one.
    Here is a small one:
    You believe me and noz are both scums, right? (how is that even possible?)
    Well think about what info does my death give you and what info does Noz death give you?
    If noz dies and is scum - I am confirmed and Distorted is top suspect.
    If I die and I'm scum - what info does that give you?

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

28. ISO #778

Which Witch is Which? Well, it surely wasn't OzyWho! THE WITCHES HAVE WON

Congratulations to Noz_Bugz & Distorted

Magoroth - Citizen
    Noz_Bugz - Cryomage
    OzyWho - Sheriff
    Distorted - Rational Arcanist
    Marshmallow Marshall - Union Leader
    Soviet_Love - Citizen
    blinkskater - Citizen

OzyWho's Last Will

GG WP
    Not sure how you got so easily outplayed by the:
    "Spam mass scum-motives!"
    "Paint everything scummy!"
    strategy, though.

However:
    Well played, Witches!
    All hail Bananas

Keep post game discussion as civil as possible... or not.
    Last edited by Gyrlander; February 26th, 2018 at 04:39 PM.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

btw: very well played @OzyWho you pinpointed exactly what was going on and had early suspicions as well... The sequence of N1 events was just pretty unfortunate for town, giving almost no info.
    @Magoroth : definitely want to see both you and Ozy around in the bigger games! your a top tier player in the mod and I easily see you becoming a top tier player here as well.

The kill on blink was due to i didn't think a doc would be on him, my idea kill was soviet N1, but he was probably the most probable to have a protective on him.

@Soviet_Love Huge improvement from your last games with participating more and just putting the Witches in a sweat...lol
    Last edited by Distorted; February 26th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.

34. ISO #784
    Ganelon

GG.

35. ISO #785

@blinkskater , Sorry I failed you!

But to be fair. It was @Marshmallow Marshall and @Magoroth who got out played. Me and soviet spoke reason and truth. :*
    Yes you and Soviet played brilliantly I also think Mag did very well too but if distorted needs 3 out of 5 people to believe him nine times out of ten he's going to get that whether he's town or scum

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

@blinkskater , Sorry I failed you!

But to be fair. It was @Marshmallow Marshall and @Magoroth who got out played. Me and soviet spoke reason and truth. :*
    Omg SORRY MAN but ugh... you acted scummy lol

38. ISO #788
    Ganelon

Onward to the next game.

39. ISO #789

That's the worst though. I know I speak reason and truth, but nobody hears me. Do you know how painful that is?
    yeah =( It's really common in first FM game ect since it is hard to kinda organize thoughts well. Once you play a game or 2 you start to understand how to structure the thoughts and present them in a more persuasive manner. Like the small typos are things people actually read into a lot, so proofreading posts is always a decent idea.

40. ISO #790

Omg SORRY MAN but ugh... you acted scummy lol
    Did you even read what I said about Distorted and check it?
    You falling for that spam thing... thats like following Hacker spam in SC2Maf for no reason. Can't get much more similar than that.
    Literally quote everything and just paint a possible scum motive. You dont notice that even after it is pointed out.

Ahh well. Can't blame anyone here. It was Distorted who well played, that's it.

gg no re though.
    This game is NOT for me lol. I like casual game. This is the opposite of casual game. This is so not for me lol

41. ISO #791

Did you even read what I said about Distorted and check it?
    You falling for that spam thing... thats like following Hacker spam in SC2Maf for no reason. Can't get much more similar than that.
    Literally quote everything and just paint a possible scum motive. You dont notice that even after it is pointed out.

Ahh well. Can't blame anyone here. It was Distorted who well played, that's it.

gg no re though.
    This game is NOT for me lol. I like casual game. This is the opposite of casual game. This is so not for me lol
    to be fair that is a strong town strategy - it puts a lot of pressure especially when you follow it up with votes. Its just in a setup this small its really hard for town to really do anything..since 2 votes on some1 wrong can just end the game there. People who push a lot of people are usually town read trying to get as much info out in the open as possible.

42. ISO #792

gg no re though.
    =( you should try bigger set-ups... they are a lot more interesting, would really want to see you around more! and yeah...it is the opposite of casual, FM gets really, really cut-throat. Our argument we had is literally nothing compared to how bad they can get sometimes. But in those arguments a LOT of information can get revealed, which is why they are good things as well. Just, as i said this save really has no room for anything really; just too small and no wiggle room.

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

I want to say I'm really impressed with the recent new players to Forum Mafia! @Magoroth , @OzyWho and @Soviet_Love .
    (would incude noz but he isn't exactly new to forum games :P)

You are all playing really well, and you definitely fit into the community really well ^^
    You will find Forum Mafia may be less casual, but it really does pay off ^^ You get to know people better, your skills really do develop, and have a lot of fun!

Setups can vary quite, the recent ones have been quite Vanilla, but i warn you, certain setups can be crazy, unique and very fun to play ^^
    And, if any of you ever fancy it! Feel free to create your own setups, you can create unique roles, and fill it with flavour! And when you host it watch the rest of the community play and enjoy it!

But I would thank you for playing ^^ It has been fun to watch, and I really do hope you stick around. You dont have to sign up for everygame! :P have a rest occasionally. Make sure your Real Life is looked after ^^

Anyways! Toodles and much Love! -SJ
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #798

Btw, Distorted. I did most of Day1 avoid Mag because I was super confident that he is evil and I wanted to live to check him.
    And you caught up on that, that's pretty cool

Same as when I had no intention of finding the evil between the TPRs on Day2 because felt like a waste of effort. I don't know how you turned "this guy is lazy" to "this guy is evil" lol.
    Same as when it just so happen that I started advocating D2 abstain right after you attack soviet or smthng. You used every opportunity to scum-paint lol. Pretty impressive tbh.

49. ISO #799
    Ganelon

@SuperJack
    Thank you very much for the kind words!

50. ISO #800